Tit for Tat Ch. 02

Story Info
More exploration.
2k words
4.15
10k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 04/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't call that midnight, but I did the next morning.

I invited her to brunch and when I went to pick her up, she answered the door wearing only a sheer silky robe. Her body was clearly visible through the translucent fabric. Statuesque and confident, she stood there, displaying her wonderful womanly shape. I had always assumed her physique would be boyish, but it was not. She had beautiful soft curves, amazing hips which framed a tiny strip of light hair, pretty tits (I'd guess a 34 b) with perfect aureoles nipples already excited and erect.

She waved her hand up and down her body with a flourish and declared, "brunch is now served."

I stepped in and she shut the door. She had her back to me so I stepped up behind her and hugged her from behind. My rapidly growing erection pressed against my pants and her butt. She reached up and back wrapping her hands around my neck. This had the effect of lengthening her body and providing me unrestricted access. She hung lightly from my neck and arched her back, grinding that perfect ass against my pants. My hands went to her hips and helped to hold her against me.

Her skin felt soft and cool through the sheer robe and the silkiness slid delightfully over her creamy freckled skin. I slid my hands up her sides and down again pulling her hips to me. I slid my hands up again. One hand went to her head, pulling her head to the side revealing her beautiful neck which I began to devour, my lips and tongue playing up and down the sexy curve from her ear to her collarbone. My other hand ran across her upper chest, then down over her breast. Her tit was a perfect little handful. The silken barrier between our skin made exploring her pretty breast all the more exciting. I circled it, around, down along the side, then under and up. With her arms and torso stretched her tits stood almost straight out without any hang. Each time I circled she cooed and moaned lightly. My circles got smaller and smaller finding their way to her rock hard nipple. I circled the nipple for a long time, feeling its heat through the fabric, occasionally stopping to pinch and squeeze. I squeezed gently and she moaned 'mmmmm' then I pinched more forcefully and heard her suck air through her teeth and exhale 'oh fuck yes'. Now my hands were circling both breasts, squeezing and pinching and pulling. She now hung heavily from me, grinding her ass against my groin.

I let my hand fall, working across her belly, feeling her womanly curves and her warm soft belly I circled her belly button and she giggled and tried to pull away. which forced her back against my crotch yet again. I slid my hand, over the fabric down over the small patch of hair, light and fuzzy and trimmed with care. As my fingers played over her mons venus she let out a moan, deeper in her throat. I felt her hips rock forward to my hand. I held my hand in place and felt her wriggle her pussy on my hand, trying with each rotation to mount my hand more fully. Her robe at this point had stretched lightly over her labia and I could feel every curve, every fold, even the heat from her sex.

I moved my hand so that the robe fell open and finally my skin was on hers. We both moaned as the heat of our skin touched. She had turned her head to mine and was breathing heavily in my ear as I circled her pussy with my fingers. Over the pretty mound, down along the outer lips, then over, and up the other side. slowly at first, oh so slowly. She would rock her hips, placing my fingers just where she needed them and she'd moan that deep throaty moan that I fell in love with.

She started back and forth rotating her hips like a belly dancer and that's when I felt her wetness. My fingers were gliding back and forth over those perfect lips when she stopped with my middle finger in her slit. She expertly rocked her hips, spreading the lips and placing me in her inner folds. They were soft and hot and wet, oh so wet. A creamy heat that was like nothing I had ever felt before. She rocked her hips taking pleasure from my fingers. I broke the hold and she whimpered a bit, I raised the soaked fingers across her body to my lips and tasted her juices. Almost no taste at all, except a light tangy sweetness. I wanted more.

She whispered "I love watching you taste me like that."

I reached down again, more grinding more moaning, and again I raised my fingers to my lips, but this time she intercepted my hand and redirected my sex soaked fingers to her own mouth, she licked and sucked greedily at her juices, which brought back memories of how she lustily swallowed my seed the night before.

I wanted to stay there all day, but I'm only human and my lust took over. I directed her to the back of a couch nearby and bent her over it. I kissed my way down her back to her perfect ass. I kissed and squeezed each cheek as she spread her legs and rocked her pelvis to my mouth.

I kissed her pussy the way I kissed her mouth, a long slow meeting of our lips, sliding gently over each other, I extended my tongue and licked her lightly from her ass to her clit. Then back and forth over them. then again deeper sliding my tongue between those amazing lips.

Now I took her wetness from the source. I devoured her and spread the juices with my tongue, and lips and nose. She ground her pussy against me, fucking my face as I flicked and teased her clit with my mouth. She performed long strokes, rocking her hips forward and tightening her ass, my tongue fighting to get between her cheeks, then she'd arch her back, my tongue teasing her rim then running the entire length of her sex to her clit.

Without warning she reached back and took a handful of my hair. Holding me tightly in place.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna....!" she cried

Then she ground against my face, fucking me hard, I saw her ass pucker tightly and the juices flowed freely to my mouth. I did my best to keep up with her frantic thrusting and grinding. Her long 'Oooohohohhhhhhh fuuuuuccccckkk kyeeeeeeeeeessss' led me to believe I was on the right track.

She stood and grabbed me, all but dragging me to her bedroom. My only impression of the room itself was, 'huh she's messier than I would have...' And I was forced onto her bed. I struggled out of my clothes and she laid on top of me and we kissed. We kissed, sweetly and wantonly, my cock bouncing with my heartbeat needed to be inside her. I tried to position myself to enter her, but she crawled up me turned and straddled my face. I hooked my hands over her hips as she lowered herself onto me. This time she started grinding immediately, and her juices began to flow. My hands explored her ass and my tongue dove deep inside her. Then her mouth was on my cock.

She jerked me and sucked me, like last night, but less controlled, more passion crazed, more... well just.... more.

I felt her break the kiss on my cock, and she pulled away from my face. I watched as she moved down and sat on my pelvis. I could feel the warmth of her pussy at the base of my cock and I felt her stroking me up and down.

"It looks like I have a cock." she said to me over her shoulder.

She continued stroking me up and down. I could see her arm moving and it did look from behind like she was masturbating. She rocked her hips on mine and kept stroking me, it felt amazing.

She planted her feet and raised herself up still holding my cock. She squatted over me in a reverse cowgirl and guided my stiff member to her and slooowwwwwlllllyyyyyy impaled herself on me. I loved watching my rock hard dick meet her, and divide her lips, then disappear inside her. Goosebumps appeared on her back and ass. I had to remind myself to breathe.

She rocked slowly and I was treated to a view of her amazing ass rocking and flexing and tightening all the while feeling my cock inside her massaging her amazing vag. She placed her hands on my thighs and bounced, a little at first then more and higher. Then higher and harder. Then she was pounding against me sliding me almost all the way out then back down. I had my hands on her hips and then her ass. beads of sweat appeared on both of us as I lifted my pelvis to meet her thrust. When she tired she'd go back to the rocking for a bit. I wondered what it must feel like to her to have a cock inside her thrusting and sliding. She then went back to her deliberate bouncing.

I slid a finger down her sweaty wet ass crack and found her button. She rocked down on it and arched her back saying "Oh fuck yes."

That seemed to be what she needed. She started driving hard saying, "oh yes, oh yes oh yes." then "Oh fuck yes. OH FUCK yes! OFUCKI'MgonnaCUM!"

She dropped on me hard gyrating her hips and that sent me over. I felt the pressure build and I felt my cock swelling inside her, as she started "Oh God I'm..." I held her hips and drove into her.

Wave upon wave of electricity shot through me, I felt my cum erupt into her, making her pussy even slicker and making her scream with delight. We rocked and pounded one another as cum pulsed from my cock, her vag walls contracted milking me as she came, I could see my cum coating her labia and my dick as she bounced a few more times before collapsing. As time passed the reverse cowgirl became our 'go to' move. Not always, but it was somehow special.

Every time, I'd watch her ass bounce and I'd think, 'that ass is amazing I've got to have it.'

No matter how many times or ways I tried she wouldn't allow my cockhead to enter her ass. She however loved assplay, I once helped her cum while she rubbed her clit and I rimmed her. She often times let me finger fuck her ass while she was on top. One time while in our reverse cowgirl she reached back and fingered her ass while she rode me, she stared at me while she did it, biting her lower lip and moaning with each thrust.

I know it seems petty and maybe even strange, but it started to ... I don't know, 'annoy' isn't the word, maybe 'intrigue' is a better word to describe the situtation. She was willing to do almost anything except anal, and of course that was the thing I ended up focusing on. When I asked her directly about trying anal she was non committal, when I asked her if she was opposed to it, she'd quickly say "no, not at all."

Eventually, I had all but given up, then one night while we were fucking in normal cowgirl style she stopped mid stroke, looked me in the eye and said quite earnestly,

"You really want to fuck my ass don't you?"

"More than you can imagine." I replied.

"OK then I'll make you a deal." She said.

"Anything." I said.

She wriggled her hips on my cock.

"I'll let you fuck my ass..." she started

"Yes?" I said

"...If you let me fuck your ass first." she said quickly.

"YES anything YES"! I practically shouted before her words had registered in my brain.

She smiled evilly which made me think about her request...

"Wait... what?" I said.

End of part two.