Tit for Tat Ch. 03

Story Info
She laughed at my reaction.
1.5k words
4.59
14.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 04/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_rwc
D_rwc
28 Followers

She laughed at my reaction. Still rocking her hips on my (now less than rock hard) dick she said.

"Of course if you'd rather not..." she said as she cupped her breast and slid her hand along her side, over her hip and down one of her perfect ass cheeks.

"No, I mean yeah, I guess I'd never thought about it." Which was technically true. I've never been turned on by the idea of having a cock inside me (even a rubber one), but I had wondered what it felt like for her.

For the rest of our fuck I had a lot on my mind. I think she wanted to seal the deal by climbing off me and presenting herself to me. Her perfect ass high in the air, and her body arched seductively downward, her chest and head resting on the mattress. I entered her and held her hips, she rocked her hips in a way that told me she was getting close.

I started to piston my hips against her, eliciting the deep moan that I so loved. She snaked her hand under her soft belly and up between her legs to her sex, where she rubbed her clit and occasionally cupped my balls.

She bucked and gyrated, furiously circling her clit as I drove into her.

"Yes!" She cried and I felt the her contractions, I could see her pretty little asshole pucker again and again with each wave of her orgasm.

I pulled out and laid my cock between her ass cheeks (not attempting to enter) and I came, thick streams of cum shot onto her back, onto her ass, and ran between her cheeks. Seeing my cock resting their sticky with cum

I knew then that I was going to let her fuck me.

We hadn't talked about it during the week, even though I had thought about it a lot. The weekend rolled around and we went out to dinner, using our now perfected eavesdropping skills to listen in to the groups around us. We giggled and drank and flirted.

"I'm ready, take me home." Sarah said.

We walked back to her place, holding hands and stopping to kiss every chance we had.

Sarah kept upping the ante each time we stopped. First a kiss. Next came a Deep wet kiss. Next she was devouring me and tugging at my ass. I kept up by matching her each time we stopped.

By the time we reached her front door we were tearing at each others clothes and locked in a frantic wet kiss.

Up to her messy bedroom we went. I threw her onto the bed and tried to pin her down. She was too fast and she easily evaded me and disappeared into the bathroom.

I laid on the bed naked, my cock standing like a flagpole. I stroked it a bit while I waited.

The door to the bathroom opened and there before me stood my beautiful Sarah. The bathroom light framed her with a soft cameo glow. Her soft blond hair seemed to be lit from within. She teased me by cupping her pretty little tit with one hand, her perpetually hard nipples begging for attention.

Her hand slid down her body over her belly and came to rest on a dildo that was securely tucked into a strap on harness she wore over her sex.

In the dark I hadn't noticed it, but now she turned profile so that I could see how it stood away from her body.

I sat up to get a better look. I felt butterflies of trepidation and excitement. She stood stroking it, masturbating that rubber cock like it was real.

She stepped to the edge of the bed where I was sitting and stood in front of me the dildo hung before my eyes.

"Are you ready for this?" She said in a manner more serious than I would have expected.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, I guess I am."

When she saw my expression, her serious expression softened and she sat next to me.

"When did you get that?" I inquired.

"The day after you agreed." She said. "Here, look at this" She said as she loosened the front triangle of leather. "It's got a spot for a bullet vib'." She pulled a small egg shaped vibrator from a pouch inside the harness. She turned it on and it buzzed furiously. She then replaced it and tightened the strap. It must have hit her in just the right spot cause she shivered.

She leaned to me and we kissed passionately our tongues wrestled and our hands roamed over each other. Her hand found it's way to my dick and stroked me from tip to base.

I pinched her nipples and squeezed her tits. Exploring every part of her my hands finally came to rest at the base of the strap on.

My fingers found the dildo. I poked at it a bit, and flicked it.

I could feel Sarah smiling through our kiss.

"Go ahead, touch it." She said. "It's not gonna bite."

I wrapped my fingers around it and stroked it. It seemed odd because she wasn't feeling the strokes through that rubber dong. Even so, she seemed to enjoy the view of a hand stroking her cock. I held it firmly and pulled and pushed it. This elicited a sharp short "oooh" from Sarah.

Then I understood. She may not feel the dildo, but she felt the bullet underneath it. Seeing it as a tool, or more accurately a toy, took away the homoerotic impression I had of it intitially and I got a good look at it. She chose a good size, big enough that I was going to feel it, but not big enough to worry or intimidate me.

I held the dildo firmly and pushed it to her, using it like a handle to rub that little vibrator against her pussy.

She moaned. It was her long deep moan, that she didn't seem to have control over. Almost like a tiger purr, when she was feeling good it just happened.

That was when she stood and pushed me back onto the bed. She climbed on top and kissed me. I could feel the cool rubber dildo and its vibrating harness against my cock.

"Roll over." she said.

I knew this was it. I rolled over and got on my hands and knees. I felt cool liquid drip onto my ass, then run between my ass cheeks. I could hear her lubing up the dildo. I looked back and could see her furiously masturbating the fake cock. She then put her slippery hand to my ass and slid her finger to my asshole.

She slowly inserted her finger. It was something she had done before and I liked the way her finger felt inside me. She finger fucked me slowly and I felt myself relax. She must have too because she removed her finger and moved the dildo to my ass.

She held the head against my hole with one hand, and steadied herself with a hand on my hip.

Then I felt it. The head against me. I reflexively tightened up, but forced myself to relax.

I felt my sphincter stretch, then stretch some more. Sarah had used a ton of lube and there was almost no friction. There was however a feeling I had never felt before. A sensation of being stretched and filled.

It was a little disconcerting, but Sarah moved slowly, deliberately until I felt her groin press against me.

She slowly pulled back. I felt the dildo press against my prostate. It was an intense feeling of needing to pee and cum at the same time. I noticed I was moaning.

"You ok?" she asked.

"Fuck, yes I am." I heard myself reply.

She pushed against me. Again the full feeling, and again she withdrew.

Now she was fucking me. In and out and in and out. Sarah was moaning too, I think the bullet vibrator was doing it's job.

I felt her hands on my back and hips, she leaned down on me laying on my back. She reached around and felt for my cock. I was so hard when she touched me I gyrated my hips trying to fuck her hand. This added a new sensation to my ass as I rocked against her, not unlike the way she rocked against me. Between the dildo and the hand job I knew I wouldn't last long.

She held my cock firmly in her lube soaked hand and jerked me off. Long strong strokes, interrupted only when she stopped to massage my balls.

I felt her hips bucking and I felt the dildo on my prostate. I knew she was close to the edge.

"Oh fuck. You are amazing. I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh God I love fucking you, cum for me baby, cum for me."

My cock swelled and I felt the rush of cum shoot through me. It erupted into her hand as she rubbed my swollen head.

"Oh fuck, I'm cuming!" She yelled as she ground against me. Her cum filled hand stroked my shaft, hot jizz coating her hand and running through her fingers. She slathered my cock with cum as she milked stream after stream of my seed from me.

I collapsed onto the bed, and she with me.

"Well I guess it's your turn" She offered.

D_rwc
D_rwc
28 Followers