Tit Girl Interview

Story Info
Testing her sensitivity and compliance.
2.1k words
4.07
66.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amytits
amytits
4 Followers

Victor sat behind his desk with his hands behind his head, leaning back into his chair smiling. "That's it. Turn around slowly and keep your back arched." Angel did as he asked, remembering the pleasure he had given her yesterday during the first job interview. She had masturbated herself last night thinking of him. The first interview's questions were few. He had spent most of the time just looking at her and watching her squirm in her seat, uncomfortable with the silence. Just a few questions in reference to the experience on her resume, then questions about her schedule. During all the questions, his eyes moved from her tits to her mouth, every so often in her eyes. He laughed when he looked in her eyes.

"Real nice. Now stay there and open your blouse and let me see those tits. That's it, girl. I need to see your tits of course before I can make any decisions about hiring you."

Angel blushed and complied. She showed a little hesitation just because she didn't want him to know how much of a slut she really is, how much she enjoyed this.

As she opened her blouse, she felt confident that he would be pleased. Lovers had always appreciated her plump, firm, milky white tits. She was used to having them looked at but most men would try to sneak a peak. Victor looked at her with an air of entitlement. She knew she would soon be his.

"Now lick your pretty lips for me." Angel licked her lips and thought about his cock, wet with precum, glazing over her lips. He stared at her mouth and smiled with approval. All this time, he maintained his calm authority, leaning back in his chair behind his wide mahogany desk. His chin would lift up occasionally, moving his head slightly from side to side as he eyed her up.

"I'm happy with the look of your tits. Come around my desk please and straddle my lap facing me. I want to see how sensitive they are before I make any hiring decisions." She was soon walking towards him when he snapped at her. "Keep your back arched and stand up on your toes so I can see your tits perked for me and your ass up for me. Come on, girl. Its in your best interest to turn me on." She knew he was right. She needed the money and he was offering her plenty in order to be his personal assistant. She also needed the experience if she was going to get into that MBA program.

Victor maintained his composure though inside he was incredibly excited. He knew already that he would hire her because she was so gorgeous, compliant and apparently eager as well. She never showed any hesitation and only blushed slightly as he abused her yesterday with his eyes. He loved watching her confusion and then her realization settle in as he spent the majority of yesterday's interview staring at her tits, evaluating her mouth.

She arrived at his side and blushed. In her tight pencil skirt, she couldn't straddle him of course, so she pivoted on her toes, keeping her ass as high in the air as possible, then with her back arched she lowered down onto his knees and twisted her narrow little waist to face him. Wanting to show her enthusiasm for the job, she then leaned her head back to thrust up her pretty pink nipples to him. "God I hope he sucks them," she thought to herself, still maintaining the slightly hesitant and embarassed look on her face.

When he began to laugh at her, she knew she was in for it. "Girl, I told you to straddle me." With that remark, he stood up, causing her to stumble forward and put her arms out to catch herself as she fell to the floor. "Girl, didn't I tell you to keep your hands behind your head too?"

With that, he lifted her up so quick, she had no time to apologize. Swiftly, he grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back and held them with his strong hand. A quick glance to her frightened little pouty mouth gave him a little chuckle as he spinned her around and with his other hand, grabbed her hair and simultaneously pushed her down on the desk while holding her head back, neck arched so that she landed on her tits.

"Stay like this. Don't move," and he let go. Perfect, she maintained the position. She would soon be his. Again, she felt his gaze on her, but for several minutes he just silently stared at her ass. He couldn't wait to nail it. His clients would go nuts for this piece, he thought to himself.

She began panting, as the mystery aroused her. So humiliated in this position, she kept her ass up as high as possible for him, on her tippy toes so that he would be pleased and she so hoped he liked her. She so hoped that her ass looked pretty and that he would want to use it. She anticipated his touch. Would he caress her inner thigh and nudge her legs apart? Would he use his finger to open her labia and inspect for her wetness? (She kind of hoped for this so that he would know how much she wanted the job). Would he suddenly smack her ass?

She didn't imagine that he would slowly come around to the side of the desk and look closely at her tits. She was not resting her weight on her tits, but just let her nipples graze the desktop. It felt so good even if her back was starting to get tired. The sensation was too good to sacrifice. So, he came around to the side of the desk and lowered his head to be level with her tits.

"Good girl! Very good girl!" he exclaimed as he reached down and squeezed took her left tit in his hand. Laughing with apparent glee, he praised her. "Wonderful. You've been stimulating your nipples this whole time. I am so pleased." With that, he started spanking her while praising her at the same time. She wondered why the spanking if he was so pleased. "Mr. Debew, may I ask what I have done wrong?"

"Nothing my dear, I'm just enjoying this. You're doing a very good job. Just stay still and enjoy this if you like." Whack! Whack! He laughed quietly as he caressed the hot, red apple of her cheeks between smacks. "I know it hurts, little baby, but you know its pleasing me. Your sacrifice is going for a good cause."

He proceeded for what seemed like an eternity to alternate between squeezing her tits and nipples, smacking her ass and caressing her ass in a round, firm fashion with his rough, strong hands. She was humiliated as she felt her pussy lips swell and she just knew that he could tell how aroused she was becoming. So much for pretending not to enjoy this. Now he must know that I'm a slut.

"Stand up now, my good little girl." In just as quick a motion, he pulled up and zipped up her tight, high-waisted skirt and leaned back in his chair. "My sweet slut with the wet pussy lips. Stand up straight and arch your back for me. Nooow, you can take off your skirt and straddle me. Swiftly now, don't delay. That's it, sweetie. Now turn around and straddle Mr. Dewey's lap. Good girl, I'm not going to hurt you."

His hands guided her hips down, reached around under her thighs and pulled her closer. "There you go. Get comfortable on my lap, sweetie. You'll be spending a lot of time here if I decide to hire you." And he nuzzled her forward, pressing his cock against her.

Oh, silly me. I forgot to mention his cock up until now. Its beautiful, huge and perfect for her. She would love sucking it.

She was situated almost perfectly, but her pretty pink nipples were just a few inches lower than his mouth when he leaned forward to test the position. He hadn't sucked them yet, just wanted to check the fit. "Angel, I'm afraid you don't fit on my lap the way I'd like you to. I need your tits to be just in the right place so I don't strain my neck when sucking them. This is very important, Angel. I'll need you to lift yourself up and really sit up straight."

Angel wanted the job so badly. A lot of money for being a sex object to this powerful man. Who could think of a better job? "I need my tits sucked so bad," she thought. She could feel its hardness beneath her. "Please let him like me. Please God, let him be happy with me. I'll do anything, God, just please let me fit better and please let him like my tits."

"Oh, Mr. Dewey, I'm sorry. Is this better?"

He leaned forward bringing his mouth to her nipple, just breathing on them a little.

"Yes, Angel. Good job. Now stay just like that while I stimulate your pretty jugs," and he proceeded to lift them up, weighing them from underneath. After holding them up and looking at them from all sides, he pulled out his hands quickly, testing their bounce. Oh, they bounced, alright, those luscious breasts that he already knew he would hire. They dropped slightly, a little jiggle but mostly just a light bounce. "I have a certain way that I like to see tits move and heave. I like my tits to bounce, Amy. Please sway your shoulders a bit so I can see how they respond." Amy leaned back and did as he asked, still praying that he would want her tits.

"Oh, that's real nice. So far, so good, Amy. Your tits seem very promising so far. Tell me, Amy, how do they feel? I notice your nipples are red and hard. Tell me, do they feel," he asked her and leaned back again in his chair, folding his hands behind his head, waiting for her answer.

She didn't expect that he would want her to talk and she was a little embarassed and hoped that she would say the right thing. She wanted to convey a slight reluctance if it would make him feel good, even if she was loving this. But she had learned in her job interview coaching at school that it was important to let the interviewer know how much you want the job.

"Mr. Dewey, I, ummm, I really want this job."

"I asked about how your tits feel, not about what you want. Now tell me, how do they feel?"

"Oh, they feel good when you touch them. I like it very much."

"Good. That's a good sign. I like to have a relationship with tits, Amy. I want them to respond to me. How does this feel?"

He pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and slowly pulled her tits straight out, stretching them until they bounced back into place. "Tell me, how does my little interviewee like this?" And he continued then to pull them slowly, watching closely as they bounced back.

Amy was a slut, remember. She was very aroused and of course her breathing revealed that. It was difficult for her to talk during this stimulation, but she did her best.

"It feels, uh, very good. I want you to know how much I like it. It makes me very horny."

"Oh, you're a horny girl, are you?" He was still smiling and keeping his eyes on her tits. "That's great to know. We like horny girls."

She wondered who else he was referring to. Mr. Dewey was a powerful man. He had built up a very profitable division in his company and so he could afford to relax now, spending his days as he wished with occasional coaching sessions for his salesmen. His job now was to build motivation and create incentives.

"I'm going to try sucking them now, sweetie." He lifted them up, let them bounce again a few times, squeezed them both tightly and pulled them straight out at a 90 degree angle from the plane of her back. Shaking them a little, he seemed to like their malleability. She started to pant in anticipation, and he was very amused. "I'm very entertained, Amy. You're such a slut and your tits are so pretty. I'm enjoying your body so far, which is a good sign. I just need to suck them before I make any hiring decisions."

amytits
amytits
4 Followers