Titillating Tina

Story Info
Beauty takes charge of a stud & changes his sex life.
3.7k words
4.41
40.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Martins
Martins
497 Followers

"Take your clothes off. Put this on. I'll be waiting for you in the bathroom." Tina tossed me a small black g-string with just enough fabric to cover my dick and balls then turned to leave. She looked sexy in her black leather outfit which was skin tight with black fishnet hose and heels.

"I can't wait." I said. Tina turned. She wasn't smiling. She walked back over to where I stood at her apartment door. Her blue eyes were piercing and her blonde hair bounced as she walked.

"You don't understand. Your old girlfriends gave you friendly fucks and you're not here for a friendly fuck. When you walked in that door you belong to me, remember?" She said.

I remembered. We were friends at work. She knew I had broken up with my girlfriend, well...two girlfriends, in the past year. I finally confessed to Tina who always gave me good advice and seemed so strong, why things always went awry.

I was good looking. I had a great job with a company and got along great with my past two girlfriends. Even sex was great with them. But after a few months I always wanted to spice up our sex life but never knew how. I would always do whatever my girl wanted to do afraid that if I initiated anything they'd think I was kinky. Little did my girlfriend know; I would literally do anything she wanted to do in regards to sex but I felt compelled to follow their lead. I soon found out I was excited letting my woman take the lead only they didn't lead very far.

So I enjoyed everything sexually as far as regular sex went but would become frustrated when I wanted more out of our sex life. I was either afraid to take charge or deep down wanted to be taken charge of. So things would just fizzle, I guess.

I probably confessed too much to Tina. She and I had been close office buddies. She was great looking. It never crossed my mind to date her for some reason. But she just came out and told me to tell her what I liked. Her deep eyes and seductive voice was so trusting and compelling, I couldn't resist. I told her everything from bi-sexual curiosity, exhibitionism and bondage to my pleasure at letting the woman lead me. Tina said it was because I never had a woman who would or could fulfill my needs. I never had a woman who understood.

She told me to come over to her place, but to be careful what I wished for; because I would soon find out if my deep desires were real. But if I did, I belonged to Tina. So here I was.

"You do everything I say. Don't speak unless I tell you to. If those terms aren't satisfactory, leave. Otherwise, let me see you strip to see if I even want to fuck with you." She said.

My dick stirred in my pants. Tina was beautiful. The light filtered into her apartment through white curtains casting a soft haze in the room which contrasted with her black outfit. She stood with her legs slightly apart and her hands on her hips.

The light outlined her athletic body, narrow waist, long legs and full breasts. Her posture left a sexy gap between her thighs where the leather outfit covered her pussy above net covered legs. Her pussy and ass was so concealed but the outfit was so tight and revealing nevertheless.

And her voice was hypnotic and commanding. She was so sure and seemed so uninhibited. I stripped quickly down to my underwear.

I lifted weights and ran every day. I did sit ups, played basketball. I was in great shape and even went to the tanning bed on occasion. So I didn't mind her seeing me naked.

"Off with the tight whities, Steve." She said when it seemed I was taking too long.

My dick sprang out semi-erect. I was naked. Her eyes scanned my body and my dick stirred. She seemed to smile for the first time.

"You'll do. G-string. Bathroom."

I followed my Amazon. Her long hair bounced down her back. Her tight ass was well defined under the leather stretched tightly over each cheeks. Her legs took long strides in her heels. She stopped at the door and pointed.

"Piss."

My mouth opened but she put a finger to my lips.

"I want to see you piss. You won't have time later."

I don't remember a woman watching me pee. But Tina did. My dick wanted to harden with her watching but I managed to fish it out of the g-string and empty my bladder. When I finished she propped a leg on the expansive tub.

"My outfit needs shining. On your knees. Lick me clean."

I sank down and was going to kiss her calves. But Tina made me start at her shoes. She let me kiss and lick, kiss and lick. Slowly I worked my way up. It was an incredible turn on being able to kiss the legs of this beaurtiful woman.

Went I reached her thighs my heart jumped. I was about to lick the leather over that sexy gap of leather covering her pussy when she changed legs and made me start on the other leg. My dick was stirring and I started over. When I reach her thigh again, she turned around for me to clean her ass.

I licked the leather over her beautiful ass. She reached between her legs and rubbed the leather over her pussy. She clearly enjoyed controlling me. And truthfully, I enjoyed being controlled by her.

Suddenly she turned around and grabbed me by the hair. "Come."

She dragged me up and pulled me down the hall to her bedroom. I walked bent over trying to keep up. When we arrived at her bed she tugged me towards it, still gripping my hair and I nearly lost my balance as she let go of my hair then pushed me onto the bed.

"Remove the bed spread. Then lay down. On your back."

I complied while Tina fished around in a nearby drawer. When the bed was clear of sheets with me on my back, she came over and grabbed my wrist and buckled a leather restraint to it then attached it to the bed frame. She then tied my other wrist in the same fashion.

I felt vulberable. I was on my back spread eagle with my wrists tightly restrained. I was naked except for the g-string. My dick bulging in the front.

"You want to see me naked, don't you?" she asked.

I nodded. I knew I could speak if she asked me a question but she seemed so powerful that I was strangely afraid to say much. She was creating an erotic environment I had never experienced before.

"Well, you have to earn the right to see me naked. Understand?"

I nodded.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

I nodded.

"Well, you have to earn the right to fuck me. Do you want to earn that right? I'm a good fuck."

I nodded.

She fished around in the same drawer and pulled something else out that she tossed on the bed. It was a silicone dick with leather straps; a strap on dildo. Tina leaned over me. Her lips barely touching mine but she wouldn't kiss me and I wanted her to kiss me so badly.

"I get to fuck you if you want to fuck me." She whispered.

She let her hand fall to my groin. She rubbed her hand over my bulge and stiffening dick then palmed my balls. She then ran her hand up my rippled abdominal muscles, over my chest then she softly grabbed my throat.

"If you fuck something. It belongs to you. Do you want me to fuck you?" Her words dripped from her lips. She tightened her grip on my throat ever so slightly. Her mouth just an inch from mine.

My dick was growing. My body tingled. I was completely helpless in this woman's hands. My mind began to reel. She was serious when she said she would take charge of me and it was invigorating. Part of my logical brain wanted to resist but my heart was screaming yes; to take me, all of me.

It was erotic. My heart was nearly leaping from my chest. The air seemed thick as I breathed deeply.

The lighting was only slightly lower in the bed room. It was light enough to see Tina's curves and my naked body clearly but just low enough to cause a haze over the room giving it an eerie glow of isolation away from the rest of the world.

Part of my excitement was fear of the unknown and part was the intense eroticism Tina displayed. She demanded my submission. And I gave it.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Yes, what?" she asked.

"Fuck me."

"You don't understand. You have to really want me to fuck you." Her words were hypnotic and almost sinister.

"I really want you to fuck me, Tina."

"Where? Where do you want me to fuck you?"

"My ass. Fuck my ass." I swallowed hard. I began to perspire.

She ran her fingers through my hair. My chest heaved. Her lips came closer and she lightly kissed mine.

"Oh, my dear. You're training has only begun. You will soon understand that when I violate you, you are mine. Is this the pleasure you want?"

I nodded.

She rose and buckled the silicone dick to the front of her leather outfit. It was an erotic image, seeing an Amazon beauty with a rigid dick in front of her. Sure I was bi-curious, but never thought my virgin ass would be fucked by a woman.

As my dick strained against the fabric of my g-string, Tina reached down and cut them free with scissors. It was unceremonious as she clipped and pulled them off leaving me naked and helpless. She reached over to a bedside table and pulled some lube off and squirted it on her finger.

Before my mind could process what was happening she inserted a finger in my ass and slowly finger fucked me. I spread my legs to allow her access and my dick became rigid as it was fully engorged.

Tina rubbed my abdomen and caressed my thighs as she finger fucked me. The sensation was incredible but she would only come close to my dick to tease it which made me want her more. She rolled her finger in circles and kept squirting lube inside of me.

Finally, I reached a level I can't describe. The room became cloudy. I was aroused by this beautiful woman doing things to me no one had done before. But instead of me fumbling through some pre-conceived sexual blueprint that I followed with other girlfriends, Tina was not only controlling every move but was turning sexual expectations on their head.

I had envisioned bondage and such as having some type of submissiveness but this was more than I imagined. To have someone not only tell you they want to fuck you, to enter you; but to have you beg for them to violate your body is the ultimate surrender. And Tina knew it. And yes, I wanted it.

The more she teased, the more she probed my sensitive ass and the more she moved her lithe body within that tight outfit, the more I wanted her. It was beginning to occur to me that sex wasn't about roles of male and female and preconceived notions.

It was about your willingness to yield to another person; inviting them in, submission to each other. Men never think about that. They just want to take. Tina was starting our relationship out from another perspective for me. And for the first time I had this strong desire to give myself to someone.

Tina seemed to sense my readiness. I spread my legs unashamedly and naked before this scantily clothed woman. She knelt between my legs and lubed that silicone dick until it glistened; she then positioned it at my ass and started rolling it around my sphincter in tiny circles.

"Tell me what you want, my little bitch." She said.

"Fuck me."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes. Fuck me, Tina. Please fuck me."

I wanted to give myself to her in whatever way she would take me. She had teased my ass and dick. I was aroused. My heart pounded. I lifted my ass toward her strap on dick. My ass actually tingled with anticipation. I imagined a woman's pussy felt much the same way in desire of a dick to enter.

I also felt vulnerable and open. Spreading my legs and submitting myself to someone was much different. I wasn't taking. I wasn't about to just fuck a woman.

Though I was a little scared and maybe even reluctant. I had a strong, burning desire to give myself to this woman. And suddenly I realized the power of submission. I opened my thighs for her. I wanted her to penetrate me. I wanted her inside.

Tina pushed softly. Slowly my sphincter yielded and the silicone crept in every so gently. I began to have a sensation of fullness that I had never felt before. My dick twitched as she passed my prostate as she impaled her pliable dick within me.

My eyes closed and sparks glittered before my eyes. Tina slowly rocked her hips in and out of my ass. It was an erotic sight when I became accustomed to being fucked and opened my eyes to see the feminine curvature of Tina's hips gyrating slowly back and forth in a fucking fashion.

The dichotomy of the feminine form knelt between my maleness with my legs spread in submission to her fucking was intense. My dick yearned for release and I had this incredible urge for more of her within me.

For a moment I felt like neither male nor female. My balls rolled slowly up and down with her strokes and my dick swayed back and forth. I began to gyrate my own hips.

It was as if I couldn't get enough of her to be satisfied and she seemed to know it. As soon as these feelings were peaking I started to moan softly. I was lifting my ass to meet her increasing thrusts but suddenly she withdrew. Her silicone dick popped from my ass and suddenly I felt empty.

But the feeling didn't last long. She unsnapped metal tab between her legs which popped free revealing a shaven pussy and stripped off the dildo, tossing it aside.

"You did good. But you want this don't you." She said showing me the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. It was smooth and perfect; like the petals of a rose.

I nodded. My dick throbbed.

Tina stepped over my thighs and squatted over me on the bed. She grasped my dick and let it barely touch her wetness between her thighs before climbing off the bed. The tip of my dick lightly touched the velvet skin of her labia.

"Not yet. You're not ready."

She then left the room leaving me tied to the bed. Soon she returned with some fruit and ate it. Sometimes she would offer me some, letting me eat a strawberry or apple slice. My dick would go down but as she fed me and kissed my nipples it would engorge again and she would reward me by removing a piece of clothing from her nimble body, peeling off leather or net a little at a time.

She removed her shoes and hose first; then the bodice that covered her flat abdomen. Before long she was completely naked but for only a moment. She would cover herself with a silk nightgown and just sit and eat fruit until my dick went back down. Once she even read silently from a romance novel as it seemed that my dick would never go down. But she would wait until it did.

This went on for what seemed like hours. Sometimes she would touch my pubic hair or tickled my ass. Other times she'd kiss my nipples or brush my lips briefly with hers.

She'd breathe softly on my dick or blow on my balls. She'd caress my thighs or pinch my ass.

Then she'd reveal herself to me when I started to get an erection, showing me her pussy briefly or her full breasts and perky nipples but when my dick reached its height she'd tell me how good a boy I was and stop arousing me.

I was soon getting dizzy. Before long she could get me hard by simply commanding my dick to rise and it did. She did this several times with some success until finally she stood at the foot of the bed covered in her silk gown and looked at my naked body before her as if reveling in her work.

"I want you hard. Now. I want a fuck." She said.

Without her teasing. Without her getting naked. My dick began to rise again by simply the words from her lips. We both watched. Me in amazement, her with pride.

When my erection reached its peak it started pulsating to every beat of my heart. I looked at Tina in anticipation of what she would do next.

She let her silk gown slip from her shoulders. It glided off her curved figure and floated smoothly to the floor. She let me drink in her full nakedness for the first time. But as usual she didn't hesitate for long.

Tina climbed on the bed over my restrained body and mounted me. There was no teasing, no workup, no foreplay.

"I want a fuck. You're not going to last long so don't be ashamed, it won't matter." She said.

With that she squatted over my dick and guided it into her pussy. She unceremoniously impaled herself onto my erection and straddled my hips;her knees in cowgirl fashion and began to fuck me.

She was warm. Her breasts bounced erotically. One second we weren't fucking and suddenly she had plunged me within her and was riding me like she owned me. And she did.

Her shaven pussy ground onto my dick and pubic area; her wetness smearing on my balls. It was a maddening fuck. A wild fuck. The vision and the sensation was more than I could handle. She was right, I wouldn't last long.

I wanted to grab her beautiful hips but my wrists were still strapped to the bonds. I raised my hips to meet her thrusts but she was fucking and controlling me more than I could reciprocate. Soon my dick was throbbing as she lifted her wet pussy to glide it up and down my dick then she'd grind her hips back and forth as she began to moan.

Quickly my dick twitched. I knew what was coming. My aching balls retracted and my body tingled. I moaned louder.

"Oh, Tina. I'm going to..." I breathed.

"Shut up and fuck me."

I moaned louder. It was building up inside of me. I had wanted this woman so badly and suddenly I was having her and she was having her way with me.

"Fuck me, you little sex toy. Cum in me." She commanded.

I did. No sooner had the words left her lips than my body shook, my dick pulsated. I felt my cum spraying inside of her. Tina tossed her head back and began moaning as well. I filled her with my cum in spasm after spasm until my head started to clear.

But Tina kept grinding and fucking. My spent dick was still firm within her and she rubbed her pussy harder onto it until a gasp escaped her lips. I wanted to hold her but she put her hands on my body to brace herself and her body shook as her eyes glazed and stared toward the ceiling. Her mouth opened but no sounds came out.

Her pussy gripped my dick. Her hips jerked back and forth as if trying to rip my dick from my body. She was using my dick for her pleasure alone.

Her hips spasmed and jerked erotically in the throes of orgasm. She then brought her hands to her breasts and held them as her body seized in several more spasms before finally taking a breath and sitting on me quietly for a moment.

As soon as she caught her breath I figured it would be over. But I had underestimated Tina. She climbed confidently off my dick. She threw one leg over and un-impaled herself from me like a rider dismounting a horse. My dick plopped in a wet pile from her pussy as she quickly untied me.

"Bathroom. Now." She said then disappeared down the hall. Naturally, I followed.

When I arrived in the bathroom, my dick dripping with cum and her wetness; she was standing with her leg propped on the tub again.

"My pussy needs cleaning." She commanded.

I knelt before my Amazon and started licking my cum from her pussy. It was salty and had an erotic musky odor. The smell of fresh sex was intoxicating. A few hours ago I would have hesitated to eat a cum filled pussy but now I was learning, trusting. I eagerly ate Tina. My tongue scooped every bit of cum that she commanded me to clean.

I licked and kissed her pussy. I kissed her thighs. I adored her body and listened intently for any instructions. She was the master of my body and I was hers.

It was a reward to be able to touch her gorgeous legs. To lick the petals of her pussy. To kiss her lovely thighs.

When I was finished she grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. I didn't kiss her. I waited. Our eyes met. Our naked bodies were still flush from sex; our skin still titillating. I waited for her words as my heart pounded. I felt a stirring in my loins. Her lips neared mine and she smiled.

Martins
Martins
497 Followers