Titillation Rumination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers

He was close and I didn't want to slow that down so when his hand ran up the inside of my thigh I simply backed away slightly until his thumb brushed the shaved lips of my pussy and then grimaced when he pushed it against my clit.

"Don't!" I screeched and dropped his cock with a stern glance at his face.

"Okay," he said almost hysterically and pulled his thumb away.

He still clenched my upper thigh as his hips started to rise and groaned like a man trying to cum when I lifted his cock again and started kneading the moist tip in the palm of my hand.

"Agh!" he roared again and tightened his grip on my thigh.

I thought it was a victory cry and went back to a fucking action of pulling on the twitching flesh but still couldn't get it to release his semen. I kept flailing his cock using every trick I knew but we quickly found that my resistance to his touching my pussy had also slowed his approaching orgasm. After about ten more seconds of going in the wrong direction his thumb ventured back to his source of stimulation and almost accidentally bumped against the dry lips of my pussy before quickly moving it away.

It happened too fast for me to say anything but I tried to make a statement by taking a half-step back again to create some distance between us. His hand still circled my thigh with a powerful grip that kept me from escaping but as long as his thumb didn't linger there, I let it wander back onto my clit for momentary touches that were doing more for him than me.

Unlike Brandon who went from being my eager student to being my sensual master during that fateful morning's surrender to him, Stan's orgasm still seemed like a dirty job that I hadn't asked for and I had no interest in sharing any sexual pleasure with him like I had with the teenager who wanted my middle-aged body.

Moans of frustration kept coming from Stan as he neared a climax that then faded away despite my efforts. Once he tried to wiggle his thumb into my dry opening and I dropped his cock again with a squeal of protest that left him whining with raised hips that gyrated in a plea for forgiveness.

As soon as he moved his thumb away, I grabbed his cock again and he heaved a throaty plea that I wasn't sure I understood, "Suck it?"

Did he say that or "fuck it" as though he was giving up on playing with my pussy? He had definitely asked it more than demanded it and I looked at him quizzically with my hand still stroking his shaft.

"I know," he panted, "but I thought your hand would be enough."

Goose bumps covered my naked body as a jolt of fear shivered through me and I looked away in silence like ignoring him might make him forget it. Of course he would cum if I sucked on it but that wasn't the deal and I was hoping that he wasn't going to use his size advantage to make me fight him.

I spread my legs again and inched forward ever so slightly as an alternative and starting pulling faster on the purple muscle that must have been aching to burst. He accepted the offer and I felt his thumb sweep each side of my pussy to open it up as I pumped on his cock even more feverishly. I wished at that moment that I had let myself get aroused by the situation but the pressure of his thumb between the dry lips only felt like a violation as he worked it in to the first knuckle. I couldn't suppress a sigh of unmistakable annoyance that must have hurt his feelings since he withdrew his thumb and apologized for not turning me on.

I hoped he didn't see me roll my eyes as I wondered how he could possibly expect any sympathy from me.

"Try again," I whispered sullenly and looked back between my legs where his hand held my thigh. I mean really, shouldn't wrapping my hand around his cock be seduction enough? Did I really have to act like I wanted more?

I couldn't seem to take him over the edge as I worked the veiny shaft that had grown considerably and responded to my touch in every other way with solitary spasms and oozing at the tip. I absent-mindedly slowed the pace as his thumb returned to my sacrificial flesh and I winced each time he tried to overcome the resistance into my tight crack. We tried to please each other like that for another minute or so without success until Stan unexpectedly made the concession that I thought I had wanted to hear.

"I guess I can't," he said sadly with another nudge of his thumb into my pussy that still wouldn't receive it. "You're magnificent but I guess I'm still not able."

Flattery wasn't going to get him anywhere and he hadn't actually told me to stop but the relaxing of his hips and partial withdrawal of his thumb let me know that it was ending much differently than what I had expected. I should have felt relief instead of a twinge of disappointment but it was hard to shift from hoping to see him climax to just dropping his cock and getting dressed like nothing had happened. It was an ironic failure for me and, I'm embarrassed to say, an unforeseen blow to my ego.

I tugged a few more times on his cock as he diddled my clit in consolation and I shivered at the touch that was less intrusive but still not doing anything for me. I guess there just wasn't any chemistry there. We looked at each other in the waning seconds of manual stimulation and for the first time I think both of us saw the scene for what it was.

He lay there fully clothed with his first semi-erection in five years as I stood beside him naked with my small hand encircling it. We were neighbors not lovers and I was another man's wife not a whore. I wondered how this normally soft-spoken and harmless church-goer had seemed so imposing when I started. In truth, I had been his fantasy and he had been my plaything at one time. I guess fantasies don't always measure up to reality.

I still held his cock but had stopped stroking it and he still rubbed my clit that could feel the electric tingle but there wasn't that familiar hunger for more. I didn't want to fuck him or have an orgasm by him. It was a simple as that. There just wasn't a mating instinct.

Still, the innocence of our relationship had changed drastically and I had some responsibility in that. It hardly seemed possible that only a couple of weeks earlier I was the respectable neighbor lady that he could sneak looks at when the times were right and that now I was the closest thing he had to sex in five years. I felt less innocent and strangely committed to finishing him off since it had gone this far.

I guess it was wishful thinking that led me further into the sexual sin that I thought would be my ticket to freedom. Whether it would have been complete freedom I was leaving up to my husband but my mind had already reconciled my obligation to Stan as that of making him cum. Anything less than that suddenly gave me a sick feeling in my stomach that didn't have anything to do with his touch on my private parts.

If his orgasm was the cost and the price of my dignity had already been paid, I was thinking more about a loophole that my failure would provide for him to come calling again until his cum was on my hands. I did not want to do it again!

With those feelings my next move was inevitable. I looked back at his cock and slid my hand up the shaft where I could brush my thumb across the slippery slit.

"Ohhh," he groaned and flexed his hips.

I dropped my hand back to the base and playfully wagged it a few times while his thumb moved rather naturally back to the opening of my cunt.

"It smells nice," I said as I looked at him blush over his presumption.

He smiled weakly and furled his brow at the teasing that had begun to replace my resistance. It was a moment of understanding that I don't think either of us saw coming until then. I needed to see him cum.

"Go ahead," he whispered his barely audible permission.

I wasn't eager but I was willing and strangely glad that he wasn't making a big deal of what I wasn't required to do. I leaned over him without a word and kissed the tip before licking all around the rim of the circumcised head in a torturous swipe.

"Uhhhh," was his guttural response that accompanied his thumb still trying to make entry into my pussy.

I pulled the supple head into my mouth and felt the heat of his inflamed organ against the roof of my mouth as I dropped my hand to cup his testicles and tickled the skin between them and his ass.

"Oh, yes!" he groaned and wiggled his thumb side to side.

My cheeks started to hollow as I sucked on the upper third of his cock and shifted my stance to let him move his hand in behind me to better access my opening. In that position my pussy was spread even more and we both moaned when his thumb found a small pocket of moisture that I didn't know he had created. As he sunk in to his last knuckle, I bobbed my face on my extortionist's cock to let it touch the back of my throat.

I moved quickly back to the tip and felt a single surge of energy in my mouth that was followed by a warm trickle on my tongue.

"Mmmm," I giggled a moan and sank back onto his thumb to await the eruption that was about to fill my mouth.

I was completely detached from the emotion I would normally feel at a time like that with my husband. I was simply a cocksucker that was going to please this guy and continued to let him fuck me with his thumb but didn't care that I wasn't turned on by it. It was the most surreal moment of sexuality that I had ever experienced and took pleasure in the thought that I was pleasure enough for him.

His cock wasn't as hard as Brandon's had gotten but I was secretly thanking the help from Viagra that had stiffened it into a functional size. If Brandon's had been a cucumber covered in velvet, Stan's had become a not quite ripe banana that I could compress with my sucking as five year's worth of desire welled up in it.

His grunts became as angry as the thrusting of his hips that forced his cock into my throat and I gagged when the first two massive pulses of hot semen overpowered my ability to swallow it.

"Jesus!" I coughed and gulped in laughter as I grabbed the base of his throbbing cock to get it out of my mouth as the warm jizz oozed into my stomach. It was still spurting violently and one shot him me on the cheek as another landed on my chest.

I didn't realize it would be such a bad move to take it out of my mouth because Stan must not have realized that it was simply because I was choking that I did it. He became a writhing maniac of lust with his cock spraying cum into the air and him apparently trying to find a way to get it back into me somehow.

Before I could even think about what to do, I was being lifted off of my feet as his thumb jammed deeply into my cunt and he flipped me headfirst onto the couch between him and the back cushions. With an agility that must have been driven by endorphins he was suddenly laying on top of me and using his two hundred pounds to crush my petite frame into the cushions while his semen splashed wildly on my belly and then my inner thighs. It happened so fast that I barely knew which way was up but I did know that he was going to try to fuck me.

I remember grunting and twisting underneath him but feeling helpless against his weight as he wiggled his hips between my legs. It was like a collegiate wrestling move that was so swift and efficient that all I remember was spraying globs of cum and then being pinned before I could even think about resisting. The next thing I knew there was a warm splash against my pussy that lubed the way as he stabbed his cock through the lips and began to wash my womb with it. He did it so easily that he probably thought I had helped.

I had lost all leverage in his frantic attempt to drive it home as my head hung off the edge of the couch while he fucked me at a contorted angle that had him lying sort of sideways across me with one of my feet on the wall behind the couch and the other on the back of his legs. I couldn't move anything except my arms and I briefly thought about clawing against him but the damage was already being done and I decided that he couldn't have much semen left to go in me so I just endured it.

I guess I called for help at some point because my husband emerged from the bedroom but Stan's cock had already defiled my pussy by that time and I had stopped my futile struggle. It wasn't the sight that he had expected but it was his quick thinking that guaranteed that it would be the last time Stan would take advantage of me. He grabbed the digital camera out of our bedroom and clicked several shots of Stan's acrobatic fucking of my cum-splattered body which didn't faze him even when he looked up at the flashes. I was a gift from my husband and a trophy for him and until his cock had finished draining in me, he obviously intended to see me take it and didn't seem to care about the consequences of a picture that might end up at his church.

The throbbing of his cock ended in less than a minute but Stan must have been feeling pretty good about his erection because I couldn't get him to budge as he kept it buried in my pussy. I wasn't thrilled to see that my husband had eased into a chair to watch the crude grinding that gave the word screwing true meaning. I didn't have any trouble taking his length or girth but I couldn't have taken any more and he seemed pretty pleased with himself and the friction fit that we had created together.

I wondered how long prostitutes typically waited before asking the guy to get off of them at the same time that thoughts swirled in my head about where the line is drawn between rape victim and accomplice. If my husband didn't care if the guy's cock stayed buried in me after the act, I felt helpless to make a case of my own so I just laid there and waited for one of them to say that I was done.

For another two or three minutes Stan panted and grunted and whispered repeated thanks to me as I let his restored masculinity drag in and out of my tight pussy while the remnants of his orgasm dribbled down to my puckered anus. His orgasmic urgency had turned into a lazy ecstasy as his hips pushed firmly into my crotch each time he sank in to the hilt and held it there against my cervix as if to prove he could do it.

It caused me to start slipping off the front of the couch and by the time my slowly moving target had taken us past the center of gravity, his diligent burrowing kept him fully planted as he landed on top of me on the floor with a painful jab into my pussy.

It nearly knocked the wind out of me and definitely marked the end of our copulation as I yelped and looked to my husband for a rescue. He didn't need to intervene as Stan apologized and pulled his sticky cock out of me while rolling off to one side with it dripping on my thigh while he caught his breath.

I turned away from him onto my knees and stood up as he began to tuck his puffy cock back into his underwear before I could get off the floor. I was through the bedroom door before we had to figure out if good-byes could even be said under the circumstances and was already in the shower when my husband came in to watch.

I went to the trouble of a douche before getting into bed but found my reward to be another fucking instead of a pussy-licking and a promise through my tears that he wouldn't let Stan use me like that again. Yeah, that's what he said. Use me like that.

dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers