Titletown Tryst

Story Info
Young married couple seduces older man for first threesome.
20.8k words
4.45
58.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Jared noticed him first. He was tall, athletic looking, and probably about 40. His hair was blonde and short, but not quite military short. Somehow his face and demeanor said a lot to Jared: kind, respectable, confident. He wandered past their table a couple of times, scanning the large, bustling room. He seemed to be looking for someone, or maybe he was seeking an empty table. That would not be an easy find in the Titletown Sports Bar two hours before the big game.

Jared and his young wife, Erin, were sitting alone at a table for six and he felt a little funny about it. They were both 25, and had been married just over a year, after meeting in graduate school in Kansas City. She was tall and athletically built. Her shoulder length dark brown hair framed a face that made you think of Liv Tyler. He was medium height and a bit on the thin side, with sandy brown hair under his baseball cap, and wire rim glasses. By now Erin had noticed the table hunter too, and watched with interest what was unfolding.

The blonde stranger made a move toward a table nearby where a group was just leaving. Another patron saw him approaching the table, but beat him to it by running. Anyone watching might have expected an argument to ensue. When the tall stranger got to the table he pulled a chair out, drawing a rude glare from the runner, who had flopped quickly into his own chair. 'Here we go,' Jared thought. Instead, the stranger offered the chair to the runner's date, and politely scooted her in, smiling broadly at the now embarrassed victor of the table race. He then turned and walked back toward Jared's table, grinning to himself.

"Should we ask him to sit with us?" Erin wondered out loud. When he got close Jared caught his eye and motioned to the empty seats. "You're welcome to sit here if you like." he said. It was the polite thing to do and then he wouldn't feel as guilty with only two of them at the big table.

The stranger's blue eyes lit up and he looked at the empty seats. "I wouldn't want to impose, and I have three other friends with me."

"Just three?" Erin replied.

"Well, OK, actually it's twelve, but you already offered." he quickly shot back. "No, it's really just three, and thank you very much. That's very kind of you."

He sat on the stool next to Erin and held out his hand, first to Jared, reaching across the tall bar table, then to Erin, shaking both of their hands and introducing himself as Marcus. Soon his friends, Ben, Jonathan and Becky, joined the three and Marcus introduced everyone. As it ended up, all of them had come from out of town. Some near and some far, but they all came to see the big game. Drinks, food and friendly conversation followed, with Marcus taking the lead in making the young couple feel as if they were part of the group. An hour or so had passed and the six were getting along like old friends, even taunting each other over their mixed team loyalties.

While the other four at the table were engaged in conversation, Erin leaned over and whispered quietly to Jared, her lips barely brushing against his ear. The music and the people in the sports bar were loud, but he heard every word of Erin's whispered message. And as the words rang in his head, they were almost deafening, "I want Marcus to fuck me."

As fast as the tympanic nerve could carry the message to his brain and the brain could fire off a burst of messages to the muscles of his body, he noticeably shuddered with excitement. He glanced up nervously to see if anyone caught it. Ben's eyes were glancing down just as Jared looked up. Jared searched his face, but it said nothing about noticing.

Jared and Erin glanced furtively at each other, they then both glanced around the table at their new acquaintances, involved in a jovial pregame banter. Unintentionally they both settled on Marcus at the same time. When he casually glanced their way in the middle of a laugh they were busted. At least that's how they felt.

With a tilt of his head and a querying look, Marcus nonverbally asked for an explanation to the strange look they were giving him. Erin shyly lowered her eyes and brought her hand to her mouth to cover her nervous smile. Jared just smiled back at him, and all of a sudden had this terrible, naughty itch.

Chapter Two

Jared and Erin had discussed the topic many times over the last several months. It started as a crazy fantasy that Jared thought he could NEVER share with her. As they grew closer and their physical relationship progressed, they talked more about the things that they liked and disliked. The next logical step was exploring fantasy. They were both kind of nerdy that way. They both enjoyed reading fiction and watching movies, and it seemed natural to both of them to incorporate fiction and role-play into their romantic lives.

The first time they talked about it, while sitting in their bed, Erin had to practically pry it out of him. It was their six-month anniversary and they spent the entire evening in bed, drinking champagne, talking, touching and cuddling. He was embarrassed and more than a little afraid to admit it. He was ashamed of the idea that he was so turned on by the thought of watching her with another man -- his kind, shy, demure little Erin. After several minutes of pleading, and her repeated promises of special rewards for his willingness to share his fantasy, he finally spilled the idea to her. Her jaw dropped and she stared at him with her big, beautiful green eyes. He immediately apologized and retracted the idea. He was sure he had hurt her, and he wished he had never spoken the words.

When the words first left his mouth, she reacted the way she would have if her mother had been sitting at her side. She wasn't a prude...well, okay, she was a bit of a prude, but not on purpose. Naïve was a better way to describe her, although she did have a secret desire to show the world that she could be adventurous too. After the initial shock of what he said had passed, she noticed a tickly butterfly feeling in her stomach. A nervy tingle had washed across her entire body. Her face flushed red and her voice was caught in her throat. That was SO indecent. It was so deliciously indecent. Oh, my God. Had she really thought that? Deliciously indecent? The butterflies fluttered furiously. She was almost ashamed of her excited reaction to such a lewd idea.

She was lost in her own thoughts, then was brought back like a bolt to Jared. He was rambling through an apology and was clearly upset. She hadn't given him any positive feedback to his words, only stunned silence. She could easily let this pass. Yes, that would be the prudent thing to do. She could ease his conscience with a few kind words. After all, she had begged him to tell her. And she knew from the look on his face that he would NEVER bring it up again. That would be best, wouldn't it? She couldn't possibly admit to the excited tingling racing through her body at such an indecent thought. Such a deliciously indecent thought.

In a snap she made a decision. She had to give him at least a little positive feedback, but she couldn't admit to how much the idea excited her. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, because there was no way she could say it out loud, "Really...you would like that?"

He nodded sheepishly.

"Well, OK, I could play along with that...but ONLY as a fantasy, of course."

His face transformed. A smile replaced the grimace. For the moment it was a tremendous victory just to know that she wasn't angry or upset. For a few moments it didn't even occur to him that she actually seemed open to the idea of indulging his fantasy. "Of course! Only as a fantasy!" he blurted.

Jared and Erin spoke in hushed tones, despite the fact that they were alone in their house. It helped both of them to get past the sordid nature of their conversation. Erin continued to play the nervous but willing partner, not wanting to let him know how every word he spoke made her belly tingle, and maybe some other parts tingle as well. As they explored the topic they moved into a reclined position on the bed. He was lying on his back with his head turned toward her, and she was lying on her side facing him, with her head propped up on one elbow. In the middle of one of his sentences, she leaned over and planted a playful kiss on his cheek. She hadn't thought about doing it, it was just an impulse that she failed to curb. He stopped talking as she leaned in closer and kissed him again. Under the sheets she slid her bare leg over his and moved to straddle him. The urges were taking over now and she insured he wouldn't continue talking by kissing his mouth. Her soft pink lips covered his in a kiss that started sweet but grew in intensity.

She straddled him and he felt the warmth of her mound through her thin panties as it ground over him. Her hair hung down around them as they kissed and he reached up to brush it aside and hold it back from her face. He could see the intense desire in her eyes and feel it in her body as she shuddered on top of him, continuing to rub herself against his growing bulge. Her nipples were hard and poking through her snug, white, stretchy mini-shirt like pencil erasers. He loved how the weight of her breasts stretched the fabric as they hung above him. They weren't huge, a healthy B cup, but they were perfectly teardrop shaped and very firm. He reached up with his other hand and squeezed her right breast as it hung there, drawing a shivering sigh that required her to momentarily break their kiss. As they kissed more he firmly kneaded it, like he knew she loved, and teasingly avoided the nipple, like he knew drove her crazy. Then she decided it was her turn to tease.

She disengaged his hands from her and lifted herself up so she was kneeling upright above him. She pulled the hair band off of her wrist and put both hands behind her head, pushing her elbows out wide and gathering her soft shoulder length hair. She knew it drove HIM crazy to see her like that, and she took her time. She drew a deep breath into her lungs and arched her back, pushing her breasts invitingly forward against the form fitting white shirt. Then she spoke in her quiet, melodic voice, "Fine, if you won't touch my nipples, then I'll have to."

Her hands came down out of her hair, now held in place by the band, and her small but pretty fingernails glided along the skin of her neck, her chest, and down over the top edge of her shirt, slowing and circling around her aching nipples. She splayed her fingers out wide as her hands cupped her breasts, then she brought them together, pinching her nipples between them through the thin white fabric. Kneading as she pinched, her eyes closed involuntarily and she imagined they were a stranger's hands, violating her as her husband watched. 'Oh my God,' she thought, as she realized that's what she was thinking about all along. It was a stranger she was grinding against and a stranger that was fondling and kissing her, and the thought of it was maddening. Her hands moved on their own and she was lost in her own forbidden thoughts.

Jared couldn't believe what he was witnessing. He'd always thought she was beautiful, and sexy. He'd told her many times how he loved to see her touch herself, but when she did it for him it seemed like just that, for him. It was somewhat disconnected and perfunctory.

Now she seemed to be a different person. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut and her hands were wantonly pleasuring her own breasts. Her hands came away from her breasts just a bit, so that just the tips of her fingernails were still in contact with the silky white material of her undershirt. The nails were gliding across the swell of her breasts, intentionally steering around her nipples. Then they stopped, and the nails of her two index fingers found her nipples. She pushed them into her areola, and then dragged them across her aching little nubs, bending them over and letting them spring back.

Jared was beside himself with lust. He wanted so desperately to throw her down and fuck her, but the lewd show she was putting on was so enthralling he didn't want to stop it. He had to see how far she'd go and what she would do next. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, but kept himself in check, for the moment.

Erin was obviously still lost in the moment. After flicking her nails back and forth over her nipples for several tantalizing seconds, her hands came back to her breasts and cupped them again. This time, though, the thumb and index finger of each hand came to rest on either side of her nipples, and slowly worked together, pushing her nipples out and rolling them back and forth. An audible sigh escaped her lips and she pinched them harder, now pulling the nipples away from her body, the aching flesh of her breasts following, elongating their shape through the thin material. These were things she had never done for him, and now she was doing them unbidden.

And if Jared thought that was the best she had, he soon learned of his misjudgment. In Erin's mind the stranger was telling her what to do. He was giving her lewd instructions and she was following them as best she could. He told her to pull down the top of her shirt, exposing her creamy white breasts and hard pink nipples. She complied obediently, tugging the stretchy material down and tucking it under her firm and succulent breasts. The stretch of the material pushed them up slightly, and the feeling of the cool air on her nipples made them even harder, if that was possible. Under his instruction she wet her index fingers in her mouth, sucking on them alternately, like the cocks of two strange men she was servicing. Then she moved the wet fingers to her nipples, aching and red, where they soothed the burning hotness by gliding wetly around and over them. She did this several times until the nipples glistened with her own saliva. Then the index finger of just her right hand returned to her waiting lips. It was followed by her middle finger, and she pushed the two deep into her mouth several times before pulling them out and licking the tips of them with her tongue.

She shook her head back and forth slowly with a pleading look on her face. She couldn't do that...that was too crude. 'Yes,' the stranger in her mind told her, 'you WILL do it.' And after a slight hesitation, her wet fingers slowly trailed down past her heaving breasts, across her tight little tummy, and slid under the waistband of her silky white bikini briefs. They slid wetly over her shaven mound, and found the swollen, aching lips of her vagina, already wet from her previous ministrations. The sensation was electric and made her tingle to the core. Her fingers slid in and out of her opening making her gasp with delight. With her index finger and ring finger she held open the hood of her clitoris, while the tip of her middle finger tickled her sensitive little nub. She sucked in a deep breath and made a melodic cooing sound.

In a flash her world was spinning! Her eyes shot open and she was on her back. Her vision was filled with flying sheets and arms and a familiar face. She briefly saw stars, then she felt a tug at her waist and she felt him enter her, hard. Her eyes closed and she wrapped her arms around him as he crashed into her again and again. He took her higher and higher. Every stroke pushed her closer to the edge, closer to release. He filled her in a way he never had done before and the sensation was incredible. In a few moments she was there...and she waited...she hung there, impossibly long, before the waves of pleasure washed over her. They tossed her body like a doll in the crashing surf of a stormy beach. And then the storm slackened, and the waves slowly diminished, and it was quiet.

It was quiet except for their breathing. They held each other, both in somewhat of a daze. Dazed, exhausted, satiated.

They eventually spoke again, both of them wondering at their most unusual love making session. Something carried her off to the deepest part of her erotic imagination. Maybe it was the champagne. Maybe it was the taboo thoughts that Jared had put into her head. They decided they would pursue this topic further, and they drifted off to restful sleep.

Chapter Three

The Titletown Sports Bar buzzed as game time approached. Those with tickets were beginning to call for their checks and vacate their tables to head for the stadium. Marcus and Ben playfully sparred over who was paying the bill. As the waitress walked by Ben snatched the bill out of the outstretched hand of Marcus and stuffed it, with his credit card, into her smock pocket, chuckling victoriously.

Jared got his wallet out to contribute, but was waved off by Marcus and Ben. "If it hadn't been for you guys we would have been sitting on the floor," Ben quipped. Friendly handshakes and goodbyes and they were all on their way. The foursome headed off to the stadium.

Jared took Erin by the hand and made his way through the crowd to the door. 'I want Marcus to fuck me,' was still echoing in his head. The young couple headed back to their hotel room to scratch an itch before heading to the game, a terrible, naughty itch. They might miss the first quarter, but sometimes sacrifices had to be made.

Chapter Four

On the walk to the game, after all itches had been scratched, they talked about their latest fantasy inspiration, Marcus. Upon first seeing him in the bar, they had the same thought. He could be the unknowing inspiration of our next 'sleeping with a stranger' fantasy. He wasn't the first and he wouldn't be the last, but it could be that he was the best. It was a game they both enjoyed very much, and the sex was always especially good when they played it. Today was different, though. Today had an edge to it. Without either of them saying anything, they both already knew why.

They decided early on that this had to be fantasy only. There were a million good reasons why: STDs, the embarrassment if it ever became public, the risk of breaking up a family, the risk to their own relationship. The list goes on and on. It was always fun to pretend, and the better the fit of their unknowing subject, the more realistic the fantasy became. And the more realistic the fantasy became, the better the effect on their lovemaking.

To enhance the feeling of reality, they took their game further. They discussed such things as their potential subject's family background. So as not to put at risk their subject's family, he would have to be unmarried or divorced, but even that kind of tainted him in Erin's mind. She wanted a man who was totally committed to his wife and his family. She thought that was one of the sexiest things about a man.

They also discussed his age and personality. Jared liked the idea of him being older. Not a lot older, but not in their generation. Watching another guy his own age with his wife struck Jared as more threatening. An older man would be more respectful and mature, where as a younger man might be more aggressive and selfish. Erin really liked the idea of someone who was well established and confident, like a successful businessman who knew how to take charge and get things done. They both agreed he needed to be friendly and sociable. They wanted someone with an open mind that would understand where they were coming from, and be respectful of the boundaries they would set. All of these things they discussed, and one more.

He needed to be good looking, but not Brad Pitt good looking. Jared wasn't the most athletic guy in the world, and Erin worked very hard at making him understand that she loved his body the way it was, but she wanted her fantasy guy to be at least a little bit buff. Jared understood that, and they settled on something less than Brad Pitt but more than Homer Simpson. Quite a range.