Titletown Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK guys, now it's your turn to be the vessel," she called out as she stood up. She grabbed the bottle of champagne and pointed for them to lay down on the love seat. Jared went first, slouching down in the love seat so that only his head was against the backrest. His legs came out and almost bumped the coffee table. He reached up with one foot and pushed it clear so she had space. She knelt between his legs and pulled the shirt from under the waistband of his jeans. It looked as though she were about to give him some very nice oral attention, when instead she moved the bottle into place and poured too much into the little hole of his belly button. She had payback on her face as it spilled down his pants. She locked eyes with him and slowly lowered her head to his abdomen. Her lips parted and her tongue slid into the champagne first. She then covered his belly button with her mouth and sucked out the last few drops.

Marcus now was sporting quite a bulge in his jeans and was wondering how he was going to hide that during his turn. He had no doubt that the situation would only get worse as she approached.

As Jared got up he grabbed a napkin off the cart and started drying some of the champagne that had spilled down his pants. This gave Marcus a dash of hope. On his way to the love seat he grabbed another napkin and tucked it into his waistband as he pulled his shirt out. This might give him a little cover, he desperately hoped.

Erin never left her knees in front of the love seat. She leaned back a bit and motioned Marcus to assume the position. Jared watched intently, while pretending to continue to dry his pants. When Marcus was fully reclined and his shirt was pulled up, Erin teased coyly about how he must be doing his situps every day. He wouldn't have made the cover of Men's Health, but he had pretty nice abs for a forty year old. She leaned forward and took a great deal of time dripping champagne slowly into his belly button, apparently trying not to make a mess. She glanced up at him once to confirm that his eyes were not paying much attention to the bottle. He was focused on the front of her shirt, as she'd hoped.

Marcus couldn't control his eyes as she leaned forward slowly to pour the champagne. They were locked on her cleavage as her shirt fell forward. He could tell she had beautiful B sized breasts that hung down deliciously from her body. The lacey top of her bra was loose enough that it also fell away, and if he craned his neck to the side he could see the tantalizing pink edge of her nipple. She was really taking her time and seemed very intent on pouring carefully. He was sure she didn't notice his unauthorized peeping down her shirt. She leaned back to set the bottle down and the show was over. She must have noticed where his attention was. As she leaned forward again she put her hand over the open neck of her shirt to feign modesty. 'Oh, that's too bad,' he thought. 'I won't see those again.'

She placed one hand on his thigh and the other continued to hold her shirt closed as she approached. Maybe the champagne or maybe the awkward angle caused her to lose her balance a bit as she came forward. Fireworks went off in Marcus' head as her hand came away from her shirt and went to his other thigh to steady herself. Had she pulled the shirt forward even more with that move? It couldn't have been. But now as both of her hands rested on his thighs to balance her weight, he could again see clearly into the promised land. In fact now he could clearly see her entire left nipple, and it was erect and hard. She looked up to meet his gaze as her mouth seemed to be heading for his crotch. She was heading for the napkin tucked into his waistband. She grasped it with her teeth and pulled it out, letting it drop to the floor. "Nobody else had a safety net, why should you?"

He was now certain she had noticed his enormous bulge, but how could she expect anything else. Her eyes thankfully turned back to the task at hand, allowing him to divert his gaze back to her enticing breasts. Her lips parted and her tongue snaked out, leading the way to the champagne. She lowered her head and the tip of her tongue came in for a landing about 4 inches south of his belly button, making a wet line from the top of his pants to his navel. She pushed her tongue around in their first, spilling what she had so carefully poured. Then she proceeded to slowly lick and suck it all up. Her eyes locked on his as she slowly withdrew, and her chin dragged firmly across the aching bulge in his jeans as she sat up.

His mind was swirling at this point. 'What the hell was going on here,' he wondered to himself. Before he could think on it anymore, Erin popped up to her feet and threw another curve ball he didn't see coming. "Let's all get in the hot tub! We're all a sticky mess from the champagne anyways. C'mon, Marcus, you can borrow a pair of boxers from Jared.

'Jared. Oh my God, Jared!' he thought. 'What the hell did he think of all of this.' The answer soon followed, "Great idea, Hon. Marcus, I'll grab you a pair and you can change out here. We'll get the water started and change in the bedroom. Give us a few minutes to change then come on in.".

Erin ran into the bedroom and Jared followed. He poked his head out a moment later and tossed a pair of plaid boxers that would cover the bare essentials. They would not, however, keep little Marcus under wraps like jockeys and jeans would. 'Oh well.'

He heard the water running. It sounded like a torrent. It was actually two torrents Jared noted after turning on the valves. The tub would fill quickly. With all the noise they could talk easily without being overheard. They both stripped out of their clothes. He put on his boxer swim trunks, and she put on a sexy white bikini that she filled out nicely. She noticed he was rock hard and was trying to keep things under control in his swimsuit. She told him how hard Marcus had been after she did the body shot on him.

They still had an opportunity to stop this from going any further if they chose, but they were both too excited to stop now. They did decide that they needed to bring Marcus in on the plan soon, before he blew a gasket. Erin asked Jared to let her do the honors. She wasn't quite done teasing him yet. He couldn't wait to see what she had in mind. They climbed into the warm water and let Marcus know they were ready.

During the break Marcus was thankfully able to get things under control. He looked more comfortable and composed as he walked in and stepped down into the hot tub. Erin would have something to say about that, she thought.

The young couple sat next to each other at one end of the small hot tub. Marcus was able to sit in a spot across from them. They faced each other and were close enough to play footsy if they chose. The tub was full so Jared turned off the valves and started the jets. They were mild and relaxing, and stirred the water just enough that you couldn't see down into it anymore.

Erin leaned over and asked Jared if he would mind if she went over and sat by Marcus. "No, not at all," was his reply. Thankfully for Jared the bubbles covered the enormous hard on he was getting thinking about what was coming next. Erin scooted across the tub and took the seat next to Marcus. Marcus thought this was strange, but no stranger than the very friendly body shots and the show in the backseat of the truck.

For Marcus it was going to get even stranger soon. Under the surface of the water, invisible to Jared, Erin's hand snuck over and touched Marcus'. Her fingers interlaced with his as she looked at him. He didn't resist as she pulled his hand over and put it on her thigh. She rested her hand on top of his and started to move it in a circular motion over her thigh. He looked over at Jared, who was watching but seemed none the wiser, and his heart slowly rose up into his throat, or maybe it was something else that was rising. She opened her legs and was guiding his hand up her inner thigh.

" So, Jared," she started, "Why don't you tell Marcus about your practice. You know how I love to hear stories about the people you work on. Jared is a physician assistant in the ER in Kansas City. He has lots of interesting stories."

"I bet he does," was all that Marcus could choke out. He didn't know what exactly was going on, but for once in his life he decided to just say 'to hell with it', and go with the flow, even if it was against his better judgment.

Jared started in on a story about a two guys that came in last week that had been in a knife fight, with each other. Marcus didn't hear a word as Erin guided his hand all the way up to the top of her inner thigh. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as the tip of his index finger slipped into the hollow under the edge of the stretchy material. He briefly tickled the soft flesh along the side of her vagina with one finger, then slowly pushed further, feeling the edge of her opening. She sucked in her breath at his touch, then felt a pang of disappointment as his fingers withdrew. Marcus walked his fingers slowly up over the top of her mound, stopping when he reached her waistband. Then with a slow, deliberate motion he pushed his entire hand down into her bikini bottoms. His fingertips grazed over her shaven mound, and slid down both sides of her opening, teasing her mercilessly, as she had teased him before. Jared's story continued, but neither of them was listening.

Erin's world was spinning as Marcus touched her. He continued to tickle and tease around her opening, deliberately avoiding her lips and clitoris. She felt his other hand grab hers firmly under the water, and pull it into his lap. He slid it into the waistband of his shorts and wrapped it around his aching member. At the same time he plunged his middle finger into her slick opening, then withdrew it to rub it lightly over her clitoris. Her head lolled back on her shoulders and she moaned out loud. 'Well, I guess we're about to find out what Jared thinks about all this,' he thought.

And actually Jared had been following the whole thing closer than they realized. At some point he had turned off the jets, so the water cleared and he could very easily see what was going on under the water. Marcus noticed he was rubbing himself through the front of his trunks as he watched them. Erin's eyes rolled open and she fought to regain her senses enough that she could talk intelligently. She kept her left hand in his shorts and brought her right hand up to rest on his shoulder as she leaned in closer to him. "Do you remember how I told you before that Jared was the only man to ever fuck me?" she asked breathily.

"Well, I don't remember you saying THAT exactly...but, yes, I remember," he replied.

Erin took a very deep breath and let it out with a bit of a shudder. She struggled to steady her voice, which trembled noticeably. "Well...before the night is through, I want there to be two men that have fucked me, and Jared would like very much to watch that happen. Do you think you would you be willing to help us with that?" There, she said it, but she almost couldn't believe what she'd just said.

Marcus couldn't believe what he'd just heard. It was a wildly unlikely road on which they traveled to reach this point, but now everything made sense.

Jared explained to Marcus how he suggested this crazy fantasy to Erin long ago, and how they played it out many times in their imaginations. They both loved the idea, but they knew it could never really happen for a hundred good reasons. Then they found just one good reason to make it real...him. The submarine manipulations faded to mild stroking while the conversation progressed, and finally there was nothing more to say. Now that they were at their moment of truth, nobody quite knew what to do. The three exchanged looks as if to say, 'So now what?'

After an almost uncomfortable pause, Jared climbed out of the hot tub and walked around behind them, dripping on the tile and carpet. He placed a hand on each of their shoulders. Leaning his head down to Erin he kissed her on the lips and said, "Erin, I love you more than anything in the world." He then turned to Marcus and said, "Marcus, I like you a lot. This is my wife. Please feel free to do anything to her that she doesn't object to." With that he untied her bikini top at the back and removed it from her, exposing her beautiful breasts with their pert pink nipples. Marcus noticed that he set it on the edge of the tub right next to him.

Hours of teasing and aching were built up inside of Marcus. Actually the buildup had been over a year. He had a long burning fire in his belly, and now he had permission to use Erin to quench it. With his left hand he reached over and touched the side of her face, turning her head toward him. Then he leaned in slowly and kissed her, starting with lips only. He gently probed her mouth with his, the kiss building slowly. His other hand reached down to cup her left breast. As he squeezed it in his hand her mouth opened and their tongues found each other. She was captivated by his kissing and his touching, and her hands were slack at her side.

"What do you say we get out of this thing?" he suggested.

He stood up, took her by the hand, and helped her out of the tub politely as he picked up her bikini top. He led her toward the king-sized bed, which had already been turned down. Jared was sitting in a comfortable looking chair next to the bed, taking it all in. He seemed oblivious to the fact that he was still dripping wet from the hot tub.

Marcus backed Erin up to the foot of the bed, and playfully pushed her down onto it. Her eyes were locked on his as she slowly backed further up and said, "Oh, please sir, don't hurt me," in her best helpless voice.

"Oh, so you like those games too, huh?" Marcus added. He climbed forward onto the foot of the bed and crawled toward her menacingly. He took hold of one ankle and twisted it to open her legs as he came forward. The shape of her swollen lips was clearly visible through her wet, white bikini bottoms. He would get to that...eventually. He had other ideas first. He moved up to her and straddled her right thigh, pushing his right knee snugly into her crotch. She squirmed against it as he hovered over her, his hands planted on either side of her. As he knelt over her he took both of her arms and put them up over her head. With one powerful hand he held her thin wrists together, while with the other hand he wrapped the bikini top around them and secured it to the headboard. He searched her eyes for any sign of discomfort, but her grin just turned more wicked. He took that as approval.

Leaning back on his knees he surveyed his prey, helpless and desperate. He leaned forward again and started with is fingertips on her wrists. Both of his hands dragged slowly down the underside of her arms, drawing shivers and goose bumps. His fingertips lingered in her clean-shaven armpits, tickling her. The involuntary wiggling gave her exquisite pleasure as she ground against his knee. His fingertips continued down the sides of her beautiful round breasts. Then down across her flat tummy, to the waistband of her bikini bottoms. Not yet.

Jared was unbelievably hard and was thoroughly enjoying the show. He stood up and scooted his chair over a bit for a better view. He'd never tied her up before, and that was intriguing. He didn't know she'd like it. As he settled back in he continued to rub himself through his swim trunks. He wanted to jerk himself off hard at that very moment, but was determined to hold out as long as he could.

Erin was itching to feel his hands on her again. He was taking his time. Finally he started to drag his fingertips lightly up her sides again. They settled along the sides of her breasts and he fluttered them there maddeningly. As his fingertips fluttered over the sides of her, his thumbs moved slowly to her nipples. They were puffy, pink and hard, and aching to be touched. When his thumbs finally got there they brushed lightly, back and forth, over the tips of her nipples, and she bit her lower lip to keep from moaning out loud. She could play this game, too, and she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction, at least not yet. Then his thumbs started circling on the areolas. His fingers joined in and he was softly pinching and rolling the pink little nubs between his thumbs and index fingers. He pinched a little harder and tugged on them. She stifled a moan and he heard that. Now he understood her game and he was determined to win.

He pulled them around in little circles, moving her boobs with them. Then he leaned over her right breast, his mouth just an inch away. Her nipples ached and they yearned for the soft wet touch of his tongue. While he continued to torment one nipple with his fingers, he opened his lips in a naughty smile and took her other nipple in his teeth. He was careful not to let his tongue touch her flesh as he softly nibbled at her.

It was almost unbearable for her, she so longed for the soothing, cooling wetness of his tongue. Then he moved over to softly bite her other nipple and the torment continued. His right hand slid behind her neck and cradled her head while his left hand cupped her left breast and pushed it toward her chin. She saw the cruel road he was taking her down and she continued to play along. Her neck was flexible and she bent her head down. Her tongue reached out and was barely able to reach her nipple. While she flicked her tongue back and forth across it, he bent his head down and his tongue joined hers, bathing her nipple in delightful attention. Now the moan escaped her lips and he had his victory. Now it was time to make her come.

Jared's head was swimming. There were pangs of guilt. He took Erin down this road for his own pleasure. It was his idea, and now they'd crossed a line that could cost them everything. He was burning with jealousy. Marcus was doing things to Erin that he'd never thought to do, and she was responding in ways he'd never seen before. As his heart ached over these thoughts, his cock raged with hardness. He had never been so turned on before. He loved it and he hated it. He sat glued to his chair, stroking himself, unable to take his eyes off of them, and unwilling to stop what he'd started.

After several minutes of kissing, caressing and licking her breasts, Marcus started moving south. His hands traveled the path first over her ribcage and tummy, then down to her bikini bottoms. His tongue followed. He knelt between her legs with his hands supporting him on either side of her hips. He slipped his hands under her behind to hold her up like a ripe watermelon he was going to bury his face in. He kneaded the cheeks of her ass as his mouth made its way up one inner thigh and down the other. He kissed the soft crease at the tops of her legs, then he kissed her through her bikini bottoms. He could feel her heat through the wet material. He kissed all along above the waistband of her bikini bottoms, then he nudged the front lower with his chin and kissed her there again. With his mouth completely covering her opening, he blew warm air against her through her bikini bottoms.

"Oh my God, Marcus, please lick me, " she begged. She squirmed with delight as he ran his tongue in the hollow spot at the top of her inner thigh. He caught her bikini bottoms with his thumbs and pulled them down her thighs and off her legs. Now he was looking at her completely shaved pussy. Her lips were pink, like small, soft petals around her opening. With his fingers he held her lips open, exposing the silky soft pink of her inner folds. His tongue worked slowly up one side of her opening and down the other. Back up again it went, and stopped at her clitoris, where it made little circles around her sensitive nub.

"Oh that's so good," she cooed, "Please don't stop. Please." Her hips gyrated slowly, trying to rub herself against his tongue. He held his tongue against her but very still, making her groan with desire. The tease was too much for her. She wanted to hold still and torment him right back, but she couldn't stop herself. She was able to lift and rock her hips in a way that dragged his stationary tongue from the bottom of her opening, all the way up to her clitoris. At the top end of this swing, with his tongue against her hole, she would push toward him, trying get his tongue further inside her. At the bottom end of the swing, she would move back and forth rapidly, massaging her tiny clit with his stationary tongue.