Titletown Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erin you are so beautiful, and sweet, and naughty. And you've been such a good sport through all of my teasing. I think it's time for you to come. I'm going to make you come with my tongue. Would you like my fingers inside you while I do that?" he asked considerately.

"Mhmm," she responded. "I'd like that very much."

Marcus started with just his index finger. He pushed it in up to the first knuckle and paused. His tongue moved up from her opening to the bottom of her clit, where it stayed, flicking slowly back and forth. Then he pushed in a little deeper, and started a very soft, slow sawing motion in and out of her. As he continued licking he worked his finger slowly deeper and deeper. When he could go no further, he turned it over and started rubbing her G-Spot. She'd never felt this before and it took her by surprise. She encouraged him with something she knew Jared liked, talking dirty.

"Oh, Jared...do you see what he's doing to me? His finger feels so good inside me, and his tongue is going to make me come. Please, can I have another finger in me? I need you to fill me up while I come. Please," she begged. Erin rolled her head to the side and looked at him in his chair. She saw competing emotions in his face that she couldn't comprehend, but she also saw him stroking himself furiously. All she could comprehend right now was her desperate need to come.

Jared's heart ached at her words, but so did his engorged cock. He wasn't going to last much longer.

Marcus withdrew his index finger, then pushed it back in with his middle finger. He went slowly, using his fingertips to push in and stretch her out a bit. Then he would push in a bit further. He eventually worked his ring finger in as well. Now he was slowly sawing the three fingers in and out of her while his tongue worked slowly around and over her clitoris. Her moans were growing louder as he took her higher and higher.

"Oh, I need to come soon, Marcus. Please don't make me wait." Her hips started to gyrate and he had to chase her to keep his tongue on her. She was getting closer and closer as he sawed in and out and worked his tongue back and forth. When she was almost there he sucked her clit into his mouth and bathed it with his tongue. That pushed her over the edge and her cries were probably heard three floors away. While she was coming Marcus continued to saw in and out with his fingers, and each touch of his tongue on her clitoris gave her a surge of pleasure. Wave after wave of sinful pleasure rocked her body. She hadn't come like that ever. It was deeper and longer, and it wrung her out like a wet wash cloth.

"Oh God, thank you, Marcus. That was soooo nice." She turned her attention to Jared.

Jared had been waiting as long as he could, and now when he knew he couldn't wait any longer, he was suddenly wracked by indecision. What should he do? Should he just sit in his chair and spew into his hand like a dirty old man? That would be humiliating. Dark thoughts flashed through his brain of what he wanted to do, but he was afraid of her reaction. As his climax started to slip away he made a snap decision. Even as he moved onto the bed toward his bound wife, he was already regretting what he was about to do.

Erin's eyes shot open wide. She knew at once what he was going to do to her and she grimaced at the sheer depravity of it.

He pushed his cock into her mouth and he felt his climax come roaring back. He held her head with both hands while thrusting himself in and out. Her hands strained against the bikini top that held her tied to the headboard. His strokes paused and he held himself deep in her mouth, feeling her tongue and lips around him. The first voluminous surge of semen hit the back of Erin's throat with a jolt, and she struggled to swallow. He sawed in and out with jerky, stunted strokes as the second and third waves coated her tongue and spilled onto her chin and cheek. He took hold of his member again and squeezed the last few squirts into her open mouth as he held her head.

As Jared came down from his climactic high, the feelings of guilt and remorse took hold of him. He pulled his swim trunks back up and wondered what kind of damage they had done to their relationship for the sake of his crazy fantasy and one orgasm...well, two orgasms. It also occurred to him that he didn't help things with his depraved little stunt at the end. Erin rarely got angry, but he expected this would be one of those times. He hung his head, not wanting to make eye contact with her.

Marcus didn't know a lot about these two, but he had a pretty good sense that they were fairly straight laced, very nice people who hadn't done anything like this before. He read Jared's face and had a pretty good idea what the guilty look was about. It was ashame, he thought, that it would probably end here, in anger. He might do some damage control if he untied Erin and helped her clean up. He reached over her to untie her hands, then scooted over to the tub deck to grab a towel for her.

When he turned back to the bed she was sitting up rubbing her wrists. Her creamy white skin was still flushed. Her bare breasts hung there like tear drops, as beautiful as ever. He couldn't read her face at all. It was strained, it was red, it was streaked with her husband's cum.

She took the towel from Marcus and wiped her cheek and chin. She looked confused, like she was trying to figure out what she thought of all this, and if she should be angry at Jared for using her as his cum receptacle. She noticed Jared, who would not meet her gaze, then she turned toward Marcus, and a little smile crept onto her face. She slowly shook her head back and forth and turned her eyes down. After a long pause she grinned and broke the silence, "Well, that was interesting."

Jared looked up surprised. After hearing from the tone in her voice that she wasn't angry, he breathed a sigh of relief. The three exchanged questioning looks, which all turned to smiles, and then to laughter as they digested the absurdity of her words. In her own defense she protested, "So what else is a girl supposed to say after an experience like that?"

"Not a thing," replied Jared. "That said it all."

"Yeah," added Marcus. "You're beautiful and articulate!"

"Alright you two," she put a stop to the teasing. "Something isn't quite right, though. One of us hasn't come yet," she glanced over at Jared.

"Don't look at me," he replied. "I wasn't the one teasing him in the back seat or feeling him up in the hot tub." She seemed to be asking permission to proceed and he seemed to be giving it. At least that was how Marcus saw it.

"OK, Marcus, come with me," she stood and sauntered toward the door to the sitting area. Marcus stared at her little athletic, apple shaped ass as he stood to follow her. His heart thumped in his chest and the blood coursed through him as he imagined how her ass would look if she was bent over the love seat. She looked over her shoulder and teased Jared a bit, "You can come too, if you want to watch."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," he replied, and he followed the two of them into the other room.

Erin led the way over to the love seat, the scene of the earlier crime: body shots. She motioned for Marcus to sit on one side, and for Jared to sit on the other. "Is this too close for comfort for either of you?" she asked.

Head shakes from both were her answer as the two men sat down side by side on the love seat. Erin knelt on the floor in front of Marcus and reached forward to pull his boxers down. He lifted his hips to assist, and as she slid them down his rigid member jumped up against his abdomen. He wasn't fully erect but he was already longer than Jared. What grabbed her attention though was his girth. He was much thicker than any real penis she had ever seen. She tossed the boxers aside and turned back toward him. She prided herself on being able to take most of Jared into her mouth, but Marcus would be a different story.

Erin's attention was absorbed by her new challenge. She thought about how the large pink mushroom head would fill her mouth, and how the bulging veins would feel under her tongue. Placing her fingertips lightly on his knees, she separated them, creating space so she could get closer. Her fingers slid slowly up the insides of his thighs, tickling him as she went. The closer she got the more rapt she became.

Jared had just come, but watching his sweet little Erin behaving like a slut was causing him to grow hard again inside his trunks. He knew she loved to role play, and he remembered that she was in drama in high school, but if this was just an act, she deserved some kind of award. Jared also noticed the size of the tool that popped out of Marcus' shorts. The dark side of his imagination was alive with thoughts of him using that tool on his cute little Erin. He stroked himself through his swim suit as he watched and pondered what was to come.

With her hands on his thighs Erin slowly leaned her head forward to his erect and aching penis. Her creamy breasts hung down in front of her, just begging to be squeezed. Before she started she looked up at Marcus with her big green eyes and said, "I'm probably not very good at this," she confided, "and I won't be able to fit very much of you in my mouth, but I'll do my best."

"Honey," Marcus replied, "I haven't had the attention of a woman in over a year. There is NO pressure on you, and I'm sure you will do great." He slowly slid both of his hands up into her dark tresses, holding them away from her face. He wanted to have the best view possible of her blowing him, and he kept thinking about how Jared held her head while he was coming in her mouth earlier. 'OK,' he thought, 'I need to bury those thoughts for a bit or this will be over in 60 seconds.'

Erin opened her mouth and let the pointed tip of her tongue come out and graze the head of his dick. She licked in a circle all the way around the pinkish mushroom head. Then she let her lips slowly encircle him, barely getting the whole head in her mouth. She let her tongue dance back and forth on the underside of him as her lips started to move slowly down on him. She was not a pro, but she had been learning what Jared liked for a couple of years and she had seen a few porn movies that gave her some ideas.

Marcus closed his eyes tightly and gritted his teeth. It was going to be over in a minute no matter what he did. It had been so long, not to mention all the teasing and waiting over the last couple of hours. He had had at least a partial erection since they first climbed into the truck behind the sports bar. He had been teased in the truck, fondled in the tub, and tormented in the bed while he pleasured her. This wasn't going to take long no matter what he wanted. 'Maybe that would actually be better,' he thought. A quickie now would give him more staying power later if he got a chance to go further with her.

Erin knew she was no porn star, but she felt a strong desire to perform well for many reasons. In a way she felt like she was on stage in front of a stranger and she wanted him to see her at her best. She also felt like she was doing a service for a dedicated family man that had gone without for too long, and she wanted his long awaited reward to be special. And finally, she had an audience in Jared. He had asked her to do this for him, and she felt like she needed to live up to his fantasy expectations. She was determined to give the best blowjob of her life.

Erin was now slowly sliding her pretty pink lips up and down on the top few inches of his shaft. Marcus tried to fight back the feeling as the tingling started in his balls. Keeping her lips tight around him, she slowly withdrew up to his tip and took a few deep breaths through her nose. Her tongue flicked over the tip of his penis, probing his little hole. She was rewarded with a squirt of pre-cum that she swallowed for him. Then she started to slowly slide her mouth down on him again. She concentrated her will on relaxing her throat and fighting the gag reflex so she could take as much of him in as possible. Her tongue worked back and forth on the underside of him, feeling the little veins as she took him deeper and deeper. She slid back up again and his cock slipped out of her mouth with a wet pop. She tickled his balls with one hand while the other stroked up and down on the base of his cock.

"Oh, Erin," he panted, "That feels really good. It's been so long."

While she stroked him she decided to add a little dirty talk for fun. "So, Marcus," she said, "I bet you want to come in my mouth like Jared did." She swirled her tongue around his head for effect. "You do, don't you. You dirty old man."

Marcus pretended to look angry, "I am not...old." He had to pause in the middle to consider his retort. "But, yes, I do want to come in your mouth. Are you going to be a good girl and swallow it all?"

"Mmmmm, I'm going to try, but you might have too much saved up after all this time," she teased. "Some of it may spill onto my tits where I'll have to rub it around."

This image quickly pushed him closer to coming. His hands were still in her hair and he gently pushed her head down, letting her know the time for talking was over. She got the message and went back to work. She put her hands on her knees and let him guide her head up and down on his prick. Her jaw ached from being opened so wide. She again concentrated on relaxing her throat as he pushed her down further on his throbbing hardness. She had to open her mouth to breathe, and some of her saliva dribbled down his shaft to his balls as he worked her up and down. One of his hands held her hair, which flopped like a pony tail on top of her bobbing head. The other hand went to her jaw where it held her mouth firmly around him.

Jared was going to come again as he stroked himself wildly. He watched enthralled as the large cock stretched his wife's beautiful mouth, and he had to remind himself this was real. He reached over with his left hand and cupped her closest breast. He squeezed it hard, then worked his fingers out to the end of her nipple, where they twisted it and pulled it. It elicited a groan from deep inside her that Marcus felt on his cock.

Marcus sucked in a quick breath, and started a staccato moan that told Erin what was coming. He pushed her head down on him, forcing himself deeper than she had taken him, and held her there as she pushed against his thighs and fought not to gag. He cried out as the first sticky shot of semen was injected down her throat. He released his grip on her head, not wanting her to choke. She swallowed as fast as she could, and then brought her hand up to stroke him as he went. Another spurt, larger than the first, hit her tongue, and she barely kept up, trying to swallow quickly. The third spurt came too fast, and she couldn't keep it all in her mouth. It ran out over her lower lip, then dribbled down her hand and his shaft. She lifted her head up and pointed him at her swinging tits as she stroked his shaft from the bottom up, trying to milk the last spurts from him. She wasn't disappointed as he shot two more loads onto her chest, one hit her puckered, pink nipple and hung there.

Erin rubbed the tip of Marcus' still throbbing member on her nipples as he shuddered through the final throws of his orgasm. As his eyes closed and he let out a great sigh, she turned her attention to her husband. Jared reached up and took hold of her shoulder, turning her to face him. With his other hand he was furiously stroking himself, perched on the edge of his second orgasm. He scooted forward to the edge of the loveseat and she leaned over him so he could rub himself against her chest. With her fingertips on her nipples and her palms pressed against the sides of her breasts, she made a nice little tunnel for Jared. It was slick with Marcus' cum, and he thrust upward as she squeezed her tits around him. It was only a few strokes like this before he, too, emptied his load on her. White runny puddles extended from her neck down to the valley between her heaving breasts. As his thrusting slowed she reached up with both hands and rubbed his cum around on her youthful, buoyant breasts.

Jared fell back onto the couch next to Marcus. They looked at each other and then both looked back to Erin, admiring the mess they had made on her. The attention wasn't lost on her as she softly massaged and pinched her puffy pink nipples with cum-slicked fingers. "Did you boys enjoy that?" she asked coyly, already knowing the answer.

Exhausted grins were all the answer she was going to get from them at the moment.

"You two made a sticky mess of me. I think I need a shower." She stood up with a satisfied smile and trotted off toward the bathroom. They both craned their necks around to admire her shapely figure as she went.

The two men looked at each other. Marcus just shook his head and grinned. "That qualifies as one of the greatest experiences of my life," he stated.

To Jared that sounded like this was over, but he wasn't sure he was ready for that yet. "Does that mean it's over?" he queried. "Or should we keep this party going?"

Marcus emptied the warm champagne from the three glasses into the ice bucket, grabbed the champagne bottle, and refilled the three glasses. He handed two of them to Jared. "What do you say we go see what's going on in the shower?"

"Sounds like a plan," replied the younger gentleman. "After the mess we made, the least we could do is help to clean her up."

With her eyes closed and her head thrown back, Erin grinned widely in the lavish, dual headed walk in shower. She was feeling very proud of herself, like an athlete would after achieving a personal best. She was also feeling very pampered and spoiled by the water cascading over her from the front and the back at the same time. She wondered what was going on in the next room. Were the boys sitting on the couch watching Sportscenter together? Was Marcus dressing to leave? Oh, she hoped not.

She opened her eyes in time to see Jared walk into the shower and hand her a fresh glass of champagne. Her eyes looked past him and echoed her question, "Did he leave?"

"Erin," he said calmly, "Close your eyes, take a long drink, and relax."

She followed his instructions. The cool champagne was especially good as it contrasted with the warm water on her body. She felt Jared's hands on her shoulders. He soaped up her chest, her sides, her tummy. His hands then returned to her chest. He massaged her breasts in large circular motions. Then she had a momentary jolt as she felt another set of hands on her back. They started with her shoulders. Then the slippery, soapy hands worked down both sides of her spine. They massaged her entire back before moving further south. The strong hands firmly kneaded the cheeks of her ass, then moved to her hips. They pulled her back a bit and she felt something hard nudge between her ass cheeks. A wide smile spread across her face and she took another long drink of champagne, finishing the glass. Now she could get used to this kind of pampering.

Jared was reveling in this wonderful sight. His beautiful wife stood before him, naked as the day she was born, soap slid down her milky white breasts, her mouth hung open in an expression of sheer pleasure. He leaned forward and kissed her open mouth, probing with his tongue.

She responded in both directions at once. She arched her back, pushing her ass back against Marcus' hardness, the soft cleft of her ass capturing him and massaging him as she rotated her hips. She also leaned her upper body forward, returning the urgency of her husband's kiss. She rested one hand on his shoulder to steady herself. With the other she captured Jared's growing erection in her soapy grasp, and stroked him up and down.