Titletown Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all Marcus could do not to grab her by the hips and pull her down onto him, burying himself deep in her hole, but he decided to let her play her game...for now. His hands remained beneath his legs.

With her left hand Erin held the back of Marcus' head, grasping what she could of his short blonde hair. With her right hand she cupped her right breast, squeezing the soft flesh and pushing the pink nipple forward. She leaned forward and brushed her swollen nipple against his lips, back and forth. His tongue shot out to taste her but she pulled back on his hair preventing it. "Not so fast," she scolded, and resumed the torturous dance of her nipple against his lips. "Okay," she said, "Now hold your tongue out."

He did as told and pushed the tip of his tongue forward. He desperately ached to fuck her and suck her nipple and breast into his hungry mouth, but still he waited.

As Erin rubbed her nipple up and down against his outstretched tongue, she lowered her hips the tiniest bit, taking his head inside her. Now she started a very slow up and down movement of her hips, taking barely an inch of him in, then lifting back up. Slowly down and back up again. "Suck on my nipple, Marcus, while I fuck you," she said. Then she started the torturously slow slide down his rigid shaft. Inch by inch she slowly swallowed him up, until her bottom rested firmly against his pelvis and she could take no more. Her head started swimming again as he filled her so completely.

He had sucked her breast into his mouth and now his teeth were lightly digging into her flesh. His tongue swirled back and forth across her nipple, driving her mad. He held his hips still, as commanded, but cheated a bit by flexing his PC muscle, causing his penis to jump slightly inside her.

She responded by slowly lifting herself up again, until just the head of his penis remained inside her. She guessed the torment had to be maddening to him, but she knew that it was becoming unbearable for her. She decided she'd better turn him loose before she lost control herself. Her voice cracked just a bit as she spoke, "Okay, Marcus. I want you to fuck me now."

His hands came to her hips quickly, and he thrust his hips up as he pulled hers down, crashing all the way into her in one furious stroke. His desire was finally unleashed as he pumped his hips up and down. After a flurry of motion he settled into a slower rhythm.

Erin moved with him, her hips rocked forward and back, and on his in-stroke his shaft dragged maddeningly across her clitoris. She leaned forward, kissed his open mouth, and her tongue found his. Their lips locked, and he moaned into her mouth, signaling her that he was getting closer. She held her pelvis down against him, keeping him all the way inside her. She ground her hips in a circular motion, moving him around inside her. As his breathing became shallow and he broke their kiss to groan out loud she abruptly lifted her self off of him.

While his rigid cock, glistening with her wetness, waved in the air, his face lit up with surprise. He was almost there and then she jumped up! His pretend glare of anger didn't fool her.

Erin smiled wickedly as she turned her shapely, athletic ass toward him. "Do you want some more of this?" she taunted as she shook it back and forth teasingly. She backed herself onto the couch, straddling him again but this time facing away.

Jared watched, enthralled by the scene, as Marcus took his hard on in one hand, and wrapped his left arm firmly around his wife's slim waist. With her legs spread wide and her body leaning back, Jared clearly saw Erin's gaping hole. He also saw the thick, wet shaft and purple head that Marcus intended to fuck her with again. With a look of determination and desire he pulled her down onto his thick member. Her eyes closed and her mouth fell open in lascivious pleasure as he filled her again. As he focused on her mouth, Jared's mind conjured up another image that almost made him come. While his young wife got fucked like a slut by a virtual stranger, he had something to fill that open mouth with.

Jared was almost surprised with himself as he stood up from his chair. He had treated her like a slut and watched her fucked by strangers many times in his fantasies, but recent events seemed to blur the lines between fantasy and reality. His senses were dulled by a hazy, dreamy quality, and it was that sense of unreality that let him overcome his normal inhibitions. There was a little voice inside that would normally have said, 'How could you think of doing that to your wife?' But in this dreamy haze that voice was distant and small.

Marcus saw him coming, and suspected what he was going to do. Erin still had her eyes closed, lost in her world of lewd pleasure, and had no idea. No idea, that is, until she felt a hand in her hair and her head turned roughly to the side.

Her eyes shot open as Jared roughly shoved the head of his hand-chaffed cock into her mouth. 'Her wet lips and tongue would feel better on my sore cock than my hand,' he thought objectively. 'And why shouldn't I treat her like an object? Why shouldn't I treat her like a whore that is here solely for my pleasure?'

Erin looked up at Jared, towering above as he stood on the couch next to her. She saw the disconnected look in his eyes. It was a look that was foreign to her. It said that he was just using her for his pleasure. There was a pang of humiliation, but at the same time a deliciously naughty feeling. It was then that she noticed their reflection in the glass of the sliding door that led to the balcony. It was dark outside and the lights were on, so the sliding glass door was almost like a mirror. Her stomach turned and then fluttered as a dark thought occurred to her. The shades were wide open, and anyone outside looking in was being given quite a show. She immediately felt herself start to build again, and realized with some embarrassment that she could probably add exhibitionist to the many other tawdry titles she could be given after the days events. She watched the scene in the glass, enthralled. It was not unlike some of the adult movies she and Jared had watched together, except that this time SHE was the insatiable, slutty star!

With his left arm around her waist, Marcus reached his left hand down to cup her mound as he fucked her. His fingers parted and slid down both sides of her lips as he penetrated her again and again. His right hand reached up to grasp her breast, squeezing it and pushing the puffy, pink nipple out between his fingers. He watched as Jared's hard on sawed in and out of her mouth, his hand in her hair to hold her head in place. The two of them held her firmly, she wasn't going to get away again.

"Do you want me to come in your wife's pussy, Jared?" Marcus asked between short breaths.

"Yeah," he responded. "I'm going to come in her mouth while you come in her pussy. Sound good, baby?" he asked.

"Mmhhmmm," she moaned onto her husband's cock, which filled her mouth, and she nodded her head.

'Are you kidding me?' she thought. 'Who was this brazen, slutty woman saying and doing these unimaginable things?' A few short hours ago it was just a fantasy. A fantasy they both knew could never really happen. She'd never done anything slutty in her entire life, and now here she was, being fucked on a couch in a hotel room, by someone she'd just met, while at the same time her husband used her mouth for his own selfish, carnal pleasure. Her mind was swimming with these crazy thoughts and she started to come again. She didn't even know how many times she had come anymore.

Jared could tell from her squealing moans on his cock that she was going to come again. He tightened his grip in her wet hair and took hold of the base of his cock. He was very close and her coming was going to send him over the edge as well.

Delivering deep and deliberate thrusts, Marcus was the first to go. They had been fucking for a long time, which usually made his orgasms better, and this one started deep inside him. He could tell early on that it was going to big. His fingers spread the hood of her clitoris open wide, exposing the tiny sensitive nub, and his middle finger flicked furiously over the top of it, driving Erin closer. When he reached his peak he grunted out a breath he had been holding. The building had been torturous and the release was exquisite as he felt the first huge spurt of cum shoot into her warm, wet pussy. With each spurt he pushed in as far as he could while pulling her tight, round ass firmly against him.

Erin felt the hot rush of his semen inside of her. His finger drove her over the edge and her head was spinning as the cascade of another orgasm washed over her. It started to recede and then the thrust of his penis against the front wall of her vagina drove it higher again. She grunted and squeaked, and struggled to breathe through her nose because Jared's cock was buried so deep in her mouth. She reached back and held onto Marcus' hips to steady herself as her body convulsed with each wave of her orgasm.

Then it was Jared's turn. The two of them coming drove him over the edge, and he milked the base of his cock as he felt the surge of semen rush up and out. He held Erin's head firmly and kept his spewing cock buried in her mouth. She struggled to swallow as his hot jizz shot into her throat. She got the first thick jet down, while the second filled what room there was in her mouth. There was no hope for the third, and despite her best efforts it spilled out, running down her chin. When his spasms finally subsided she looked up at him with wide eyes and wiped away what she failed to swallow from her chin. He wasn't sure if she was angry, surprised or just spent, but he immediately felt remorse for how he had just used her.

The guilt showed on Jared's face and Erin glared angrily at him, making him sting a bit for using her as he did. She struggled but failed to keep up the façade for more than a few seconds. Then her face cracked into a wide grin and she saw the relief in his face. She relaxed her body and rested against Marcus, his softening member still inside her.

"Oh, my God, I can't believe what we just did" she thought out loud. Her mind wrestled with the realization of what had gone on for the last several hours. "That was so naughty and so wrong on so many levels, we could NEVER do that again. But it was so amazing and so delicious, how do we NOT do that again?"

The boys just smiled boyish grins at each other.