Tits 4 Tutoring Ch. 02

Story Info
Kyle finds a surprise when he goes back to Kendall’s house.
5.3k words
4.52
69.7k
91

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I snoozed contentedly together after a great fuck session. My mouth was still position on her left tit as my cock was still nestled in her warm cunt.

As my phone chimed, I groggily checked the text message from Kendall. Her caller I.D photo showed her naked, painted in cum as she sucked her own nipples.

*Get to my house pronto!* the text read, *in need of your cock*

I looked up to see Mom reading it as well. "You might as well go. She'd never let you hear the end of it if you didn't. Besides, I'll still be here horny for you when you get back."

I smiled. "I'll get back as fast as I can Mom." We kissed and I got dressed.

******

I drove uptown to the large Hutchinson mansion. Kendall's car wasn't in the driveway but I gave little mind to this. The door was already unlocked so I let myself in.

"Hello?" I asked as I walked into the dark house. It seemed like no one was home. Maybe I had missed her, I thought. But then I heard sounds from down the hall.

Suddenly, Amy walked downstairs and my jaw dropped to the floor.

She was wearing nothing but a white lace bra and matching panties along with white heels. Out in the open, her juggs seemed even bigger than before.

"Good evening Kyle," she said as she made no attempt to cover herself.

"H-hello M-Mrs. Hutchinson," I stammered, confused as to what was going on.

If Kendall was hot, her mother was full-on wild fire, her golden locks blanketing her wonderful K cups.

"Is Kendall here?" I asked, still unsure what was happening, "she texted me and asked me to her here."

"Oh, you mean the text from this phone?" Amy asked, holding up Kendall's trademarked sequinned iPhone. On screen was a picture of me from a few months back, holding my erect cock.

"There are so many pictures of you on here Kyle, I would've suspected it was yours. Besides, I think at this point, Kendall is really the last woman on your mind... isn't she?"

I couldn't speak as she walked up to me, her hips gently swaying. She then grabbed my bulge through and began to rub her hand up and down. "You two really are bad at being subtle. Especially when you decide to do it on my own bed."

"It wasn't my idea!" I stammered, though her hand felt incredible.

"Oh I know sweetheart..." she said soothingly, gently rubbing my face, "Kendall is very persistent."

"How'd you find out?" I asked.

"I have walked in during several of your 'tutoring sessions.' I just drove around the block a few times. But I could hear Kendall's screams from the driveway. And we both know Kendall is never in that good a mood after studying."

Her hand felt amazing as she continued to rub my print and she saw it. She then pressed her lips softly to mine.

"I see you stare at me when you come over, taking every inch of my body. It feels so good to know I turn you on. And I also know that you are just dying to see these..."

She reached around her to undo her bra, letting it fall to the floor. My cock stiffened so much it shot up, brushing against her panties. I looked up and met Amy's eyes, fixed intently on mine while she played with my throbbing bulge.

"I know you've spent a lot of time in Kendall's room. Do you want to see another bedroom of the house Kyle?"

"Yes ma'am..." I breathed, barely containing myself from attacking her juicy knockers.

Amy gave a long and tender lick to my prick.

"No wonder my daughter and her friends just rave over you," she whispered as she ran her fingers through my hair, "you're hung like a horse! Well now it's my turn!"

"And I love these huge tits!" I exclaimed, holding up the soft orbs and squishing them together, "they're absolutely perfect!"

"Why don't we head upstairs so you can see what they really have to offer...?"

I took her soft hand and she took me to her bedroom, pinning me against the wall with her boobs before sinking to her knees. She then looked up at me with her sexy eyes while slowly stroking me from head to root.

"So big and delicious..." she said before sucking me into her mouth.

"Fuck..." I moaned as I lay my head against the wall, gently moving her head though she was doing extraordinary by herself. I moaned louder as she bobbed her head up and down, coating my cock in saliva and precum.

Her red luscious and full lips felt so amazing around my prick I could barely stand it, feeling her roll my balls as she felt how heavy they were.

"Mmmmm...." she moaned as she pulled back, licking my vein before toying with my slit using her tongue. I then tensed as she took my balls into her mouth, just one huge nut more than filling it.

She repeated the process on the other, my sack glistening with her glittery lipstick. Amy then stood and gave a deep kiss, both of us feeling all over one another.

She smiled warmly and we rushed upstairs. Amy slammed the door and our lips met in a fiery kiss, her orbs pressed against my chest.

I wanted desperately to get my hands on her tits, kneading the soft and squishy breasts. She then slid her hand into my pants, squeezing my root as our tongues danced together.

I then moved my hands down to her ass, roughly squeezing the juicy hams.

"Oooh..." she moaned softly as I gently worked my finger in and out of her puckered asshole.

"I've wanted you for so long," I moaned as I brushed my cock against her soft panties, "you don't know how many times I fucked Kendall that I imagined it was you."

"Well you'd better show me big boy..." she replied as she pulled from me. I then took a full view of her magnificent boobs, having little sag despite having kids. Each had a soft pink nipple, blending perfectly with the creamy white breast they were attached to.

My cock nearly tore my pants as she raised one heavy tit and began to suck it while continuing to pump my cock. She licked the nub in slow circles as I grew and grew in her hand.

"You like these tits baby?" Amy asked as she slowly began to pull down my pants.

"Very much," I moaned and she smiled.

"Go ahead and get on the bed Kyle. I want exactly what you gave Kendall."

We got on the bed together, kissing madly as she wrapped her hands around my cock. I was fucking hard that it hurt but I wrapped my mouth around Amy's right tit and she moaned as she jerked me faster.

"Yes baby, suck my titties!" Amy begged as she stroked me faster. I groaned into the warm hunk of flesh and grabbed her plump hips. We were both moaning softly, my lips still locked around Amy's tits.

It was hard to grasp the softhearted woman was a nymphomaniac, even willing to seize her daughter's phone to get to me. We had silently lusted after one another for so long.

And we were ready to explode in passion.

"You want me to suck your fat cock daddy?" she asked as she jerked me off faster.

"Fuck yeah..." I groaned, her soft fingers feeling so good as she played with my head and foreskin.

"Such a fucking huge dick..." she said as she practically slobbered as she took in my veiny prick and swollen balls at full capacity.

I moaned as I felt her tongue enter my slit, licking up my precum before she began to suck tenderly on my head while moving her hand rapidly up and down the length remaining.

She then forced more and more of my aching cock down her throat while massaging my balls. She then shot back up and spit down my shaft and began to suck me off vigorously, her forehead slamming into my crotch as she sucked me madly.

Her tongue traced my vein while her juicy lips tightened around my root. She effortlessly sucked my cock, turning her head to get every inch just right.

I felt as if I seconds away from blowing one of the largest loads of my life when she pulled back, my cock coated in her saliva. I looked up as I caught my breath, recovering from my near orgasm.

I then went back to her massive tits, giving them each firm squeeze and feeling the succulent and juicy flesh overflow my palms.

"You're so fucking sexy Amy..." I whispered as I continued to feel her, anxious to be inside of her. I wanted to have a strong orgasm with her, filling her with all the cum I had.

I instantly attacked one of the hard nipples, making her scream in delight while I fingered her pussy.

"Yes Kyle baby!" Amy cried, "suck my titties!!!"

She cradled my head like a baby as I sucked, fondled and licked her wonderful tits. Her hand traveled back to my balls, giving them a gentle squeeze as our privates rubbed against one another, fuelling our growing need.

I imagined knocking her up, her bazongas producing enough milk to fill an ocean. I was getting harder as she was loving it, my swollen head just at the gates of her pussy.

We both fell to the bed, kissing passionately as she hovered on top of me, her plump yet firm ass positioned on my thighs.

She smiled down at me, licking my precum from her lips.

"Let's do it Kyle," Amy said as she began to straddle me, "let's do what we've wanted to for so long."

Without another word, she moved down, my head rubbing against her tight pussy. "I love you Kyle..." she said as her sweet lips separated from mine.

"I love you too," I answered, my shaft hotdogged between her ass cheeks.

She then arose and sank down onto my cock, making me grunt as my head slid inside. A warm feeling covered as she screamed out, "OH FUCK!!!!"

"Damn..." I grunted, "when's the last time you've been fucked?"

"Never by a cock half as long or thick!" she moaned as she struggled to fit me inside her wet snatch, "Oh fuck yes!!!" She gripped my scalp tightly as she began to ride me furiously, my cock pushing further into her.

I groaned deeply, loving the feeling of my prick buried deep in her wet cunt.

"Oh yeah," Amy said, "you like that baby? Your cock being fucked by this mature nympho huh?"

She then leaned over and held her tits over my face, drowning me in the softness. I was defenseless as her ass slammed into my thighs and I struggled not to cry out in ecstasy as she rode faster.

"Fuck!" Amy cried, "it feels so good!"

"Fuck!" I shouted through gritted teeth as she moved lower.

"OH FUCK YES!!" Amy cried as I pinched her tits and rammed my cock up into her. She pressed her mouth to mine, kissing me fervently as she to ride at a slow pace.

"Holy shit!" Amy cried, "you feel even bigger inside me!"

We began to move together, our bodies colliding together in our furious and long withheld passion. Her hands explored my abs as I sucked her melons.

Amy's warm twat slammed down rapidly on my cock, coating it with her copious juices. It felt great as I watched her massive boobs shake with each of her powerful bounces.

I reached up to grab onto her flailing fun bags again, feeling her pussy clench my cock as if it never wanted to let go. I loved seeing the mother of my favored concubine riding my cock like a pro.

The head of my cock finally brushed against her cervix, making us both loudly before she pulled my face back to her tits, hardening even more as I gave special attention to each work of art.

Every nerve in my body was on fire, Amy working the hell out of my dick. I couldn't just focus on cumming in her for the contest. She was magical, like Mom, Emily and Victoria blended into one.

My eyes met Amy's, lust-filled and fixed on me. Her pussy was going on even faster on my prick, my loaded balls slapping against her ass. I pulled her face to mine, the two kissing like savages as our bodies met with more reverberating pounds, sending shocks through my body.

She gently grabbed and brought it back to her bouncing left breast and I lay back and enjoyed the show, watching her scream on top of my cock.

"Yes Kyle..." Amy whispered as I continued to pinch and twist her nipples, "that's it baby. I'm gonna cum!"

Her body jerked violently as she came, squirting like a hose as she continued to ride faster, squeezing my cock so hard I though it was going to break off. Finally, before I could become a eunuch, her orgasm subsided and she dropped her head back, breathing heavily along with me.

"Good heavens," she chuckled after a few minutes, "I had forgotten what a proper orgasm felt like."

I laughed softly before beginning to thrust upward into her while groping her juicy ass. Her body was still shivering from her most recent orgasm and I picked up speed, grabbing her tits again before pounding her roughly.

"Fuck yeah!!" Amy screamed as I dug my nails into the soft titflesh, her hips slammed into mine. She rode me wildly, nearly bringing me with her as she rose up.

"Fuck Amy..." I panted as I struggled to keep up with the buxom woman and her insane sex drive. She was a fucking sex master, every angle of her body burned permanently into my mind.

"You ready to cum Kyle?" she asked, "There is so more fun to have together..."

She clenched her muscles again making me grit my teeth to avoid crying out.

"FUCK!!!!" Amy cried out as she accelerated, "I'm all yours! I've never had a cock like this!"

I smiled and slapped my hands on her knockers while she came, her juices shooting like a geyser onto my balls. I yanked her long hair, pulling her head back as I again feasted on her amazing tits, slobbering all over her boobs.

She placed her hands behind her on the bed, meeting every attack I made. Our lust was at the boiling point and there was no turning back. Our sweaty bodies moving together while my hands never left her boobs.

"Fuck!!!!" Amy screamed as she continued to violently ride my cock, the bed creaking loudly. Our mouths pressed together, our tongues dancing madly together.

"I don't think any man has ever loved my pussy the way you do baby," Amy said as she somehow went even faster, "I guess I'll know when you blow that fat sticky wad of cum inside of me. Getting me big and pregnant with your child."

"Oh shit! Amy!!" I cried as she picked up speed, having me clench her ass tightly.

"Oh come on Kyle..." she taunted, "I could hear you and Kendall going at it from a mile away, now don't tell me her mature slutty mother already has you at the breaking point."

I struggled to speak but she lowered her knockers over my face, embracing me with the warm cavern of flesh. It then prompted me to fuck back at her, my hips meeting her ass with hard rapid slaps.

"Fuck yes!!" Amy screamed as she gripped hard on the headboard, "pound your thick manhood into my twat!!"

Her writhing allowed me a small amount of view from under her two globes and I could see as she she bit her lip to avoid screaming, her eyes rolling to the top of her head.

I then wrapped my arms around her perfectly sculpted hips and began to furiously thrust into.

"OH SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!" Amy screamed as she exploded onto my cock, her juices flooding the silk bedsheets and making my balls glisten. My cock was awash with her sex juice as I rubbed her clit and sucked and but her tits.

"YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!" she screamed uncontrollably as I continued to hammer her. I was so fucking close but I held out as she kissed me madly, cumming a river on my cock.

She finally was drained and her head fell forward as she breathed heavily. I watched as my cock was buried deep into her, Amy's boobs rising and falling in time with her breathing.

She then gently raked one manicured finger up my chest, gathering the sweat from our vigorous fucking. But that's just when she snapped.

"It seems I underestimated you Kyle..." she said as she looked deeply into my eyes.

I smiled and leaned up to kiss her but she pushed me back roughly.

"... and that means no mercy!"

I watched as she rose to just let my head remain inside of her and slammed back down, nearly bending me in half. I could barely gather a thought as Amy fucked her hot body on my pulsing cock.

"Take it Kyle, you hung bastard!!! Can't you handle this MILF riding your huge cock?!!"

I couldn't even respond, watching her boobs bounce up and down as she hammered my cock. She used the headboard for leverage as I raised my hands to hold onto her flopping tits while her pussy squeezed the life out of my prick.

Her pussy was incredible, seemingly stimulating every nerve in me. The headboard pounded against the wall as Amy braced herself on her arms to smother me in her tits again.

Fuck, she was tight, riding my cock like a wild animal. "You like it don't you hung nerd?! I hear when Kendall calls you that!!! Fuck me like you fuck her!!"

I began thrusting my hips again with all the energy I could gather. "Fuck yes! Just like that!!!"

Her ass rippled as our bodies met with slams that could be heard throughout the gigantic mansion. I sank my teeth into her hard right nipple and she screamed out, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Is that the best you got old lady?" I scowled, though I was struggling to not blow an ocean of cum in the next few seconds.

"Old lady?!" Amy retorted, "I'll show you 'old!!!'"

She began to ride me even harder like I hadn't thought possible. Her cunt muscles clenched, squeezing my pole hard. I struggled not to cry out in pain and pleasure, my dick being taken to new levels of bliss.

I held onto her ass again, digging my fingers in to avoid blowing my load.

"Feeling some pressure Kyle?" Amy asked with a smirk as she began to roll her hips. "My daughter doesn't bring you as much pleasure does she?! Why fuck her when you can have a real woman any time, any day?!"

"HOLY FUCK!!!!" I shouted under her barrage of torture.

She was trying to get me to break but I was stronger. Her golden flowing locks flew in every direction as she pulled up to the top and forced herself down to the root.

"What about that little tramp you're dating Kyle? I'm so much better than her aren't I?"

"Don't... bring Emily... into this...!" I growled through gritted teeth as she smirked.

"Face it Kyle," she replied as she traced her curves, "you know that girl is nothing compared to me!"

My anger overpowered my lust and my hand connected roughly with her ass making it sting.

"Fuck!" she shouted before I pulled her tits into my face, biting and roughly sucking them. Our attacks had no letup and I decided to play her at her own game.

"You... talk about... me. I see your husband isn't here anymore!"

Her usual smirk disappeared and I swear I even saw her eye twitch.

"He must've left because you couldn't satisfy him..." I continued. Her jaw clenched but she quickly regained her composure.

"Nice try Kyle. But if anyone is leaving here the victor, it will be me. With a boatload of your cum in my pussy! I know you are going to cum first!

"Never!" I shouted, trying to force myself to focus on literally anything else.

"Come on Kyle," she said gently like a mother when their child is hurt, "We both know you want to fill me with thick seed. Wouldn't you love to fill my womb with your cum. Getting me big and pregnant with your child..."

I looked up to see the evil smile spread across her face. Without a word I drove hard up into her, nearly knocking her from the bed as I held her hips, fucking her so rapidly that she couldn't even parry.

"OH FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!" Amy screamed to the heavens while I sucked her tits like I a starving man.

"Ride that cock you dirty slut!" I growled as she whimpered on top of me. I then plunged my face into her sweaty cleavage and began to roughly bounce her on my lap, her eyes going to the top of her head.

"Tell me you love it you fucking slut," I whispered as I pushed her onto her back and began thrusting between her smooth legs.

"I love it Kyle! It's the absolute best cock ever!!!"

"You want to cum on it don't you? You want my seed filling up your slutty cunt?"

"Yes daddy! I want it so much! I want your babies!!"

I began fucking her faster. "I can't believe it. The head of the primary school P.T.A and city commission turned out to be so dirty. Even willing to fuck her daughter's tutor and have his child!!"

12