Tits and Taxies Ch. 01

Story Info
Why we took a taxi.
1.5k words
3.67
12k
6
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why We Took A Taxi.

SUMMER 1971 - I knew it was going to be a kinky wild weekend. Dollie would have been 30 and me 32. I'm thinking it wasn't yet company shut down and July vacation. Most likely it was early June and we were on a four or five day extended weekend camping trip.

Dollie had recently had a hysterectomy and other female surgeries right after giving birth to her third child in 1970. She was just starting to dress wild again.

We'd already had some fun at the local strip clubs and bars. Now I was telling her to get some more clothes on and stop being so ornery instead of the opposite! I figured a long weekend in the sand dunes getting naked may be exciting.

Some say these surgeries turn a woman away from sexual desires. I was soon gonna find out what changes she really went through!

We were up above Chicago camping at our favorite Lake Michigan State park. Our last child, daughter, was around nine months old. Dollie's breasts were full, larger than ever, still as hard as rocks, and she was using a breast pump occasionally to remove milk. Finally we could leave the three kids with Dollie's mother and get away to play games.

We always spent most of our time at the south end of the park, at the large beach, and down in the sand dunes farther south. Like this morning, sometimes we would take a morning or evening walk along the wide cement sidewalk, near Lake Michigan, walking north to the end of the park, maybe a quarter mile. A small creek, tall chain link fence and a nuclear plant were at the north end of the park.

Not many people used this area, not even down along the seashore. Although the campground was just over the small dunes hills created by the off shore breezes, Dollie often had her boobs exposed as we walked. She'd usually get them covered before other people got close.

We discovered by turning left, west at the creek, a gravel hiking trail continued along a wooded area and out of the park. More RV sites were farther to the left, or south. Maybe a mile down this path, there was a chain link fence across with an opening and a 6" post in the center of the narrow entrance blocking it from bikes or anything except foot traffic.

Seems like on the right the tall chain link fence continued west, with woods, and tall weeds for another mile. On the left were smaller trees and what appeared to be marshland and reeds, even cane growing. We couldn't really see much beyond that fence on the right or the underbrush on the left.

Maybe another quarter mile west on the trail, an old run down empty industrial park with red brick buildings in disrepair where the chain link fence ended. From there, open spaces and a little used old car junk yard. In the past this was often where we'd turn back.

In the past Dollie had flashed guys going in and out of the scrap yard when they yelled at her to show her tits. But she would hide her titties when joggers, bikers, or other hikers approached. The bicyclists would have to turn back at the park boundary fence, so we had to be alert for them.

Again open spaces for awhile then a small subdivision of small old homes farther in from the trail to the north. Ahead was the Amtrak station, RR tracks crossing the path, then nicer homes, then the city.

It must have been a good two miles from the trail fence opening at the park to the RR tracks. This was a relaxing walk where we both could mostly be in the shade without seeing many other people. Up until this time, we'd turn back at the rail road tracks.

The path was as straight as an arrow from Lake Michigan all of the way to the main highway in town, some four miles or more total. This made it easy to see anyone walking toward us and be covered by the time they were closer.

Occasionally when walking this same trail we'd stop for a drink of ice water at the Amtrak station. Dollie would tease people waiting at the station, even flash the slow moving Amtrak trains, as they left or stopped at the station. This time the RR tracks were where Dollie covered her boobs, as we were soon on a sidewalk in a small residential area.

------------

Normally we'd leave Thursday after work for long weekends. It was at least 200 miles to the State Park and those roads were always crowded. We'd only have time to get the RV set up and take a walk around part of the campground.

Friday morning, already hot and sunny, our first time up there for a long time. We decided a nice walk along the trail, partially in the shade, would be relaxing. This time I wore short shorts and a tank top. Sometimes the shirt was off while on the trail.

Dollie's shorts were cheek showing shorts. Hot pants were not out yet but her shorts showed plenty of ass. Her top was a skinny strapped very low cut tank top. She never removed it but pulled the straps down fully exposing her boobs when we were alone.

With her now larger and firmer titties, Dollie's top was too low for most public places. I'd mentioned that she should change, but admitted we probably wouldn't meet many people. My plan was to take a short walk then return to the RV and put on our swimsuits.

This was our first time to walk all the way into town where the main north/south highway was. This was the same highway that we came out of the south on to get to the park entrance. We wore tennis shoes. Our feet were burning and we were tired.

When we got into town and looked for a place to eat, we were getting lots of stares and some bad mouthing. This was a religious city and others were dressed more like Quakers or farmers. We'd walked a lot farther than we should have and it was very hot.

We were used to walking from morning until evening on beaches and grassy areas. But wearing cheap tennis shoes, the last mile on a cement sidewalk was getting to us. Remember, in the past we turned back at the RR tracks or sooner. As we walked around town we became more embarrassed by the looks and comments.

After we ate and walked around town some more, I saw several cabs and told Dollie we're taking one back to camp. I can't remember riding in a cab but Dollie had a few friends who owned a cab company back home so she rode often. Dollie never has driven.

Those old women cabbies back home, one middle aged male cabby, and other people had told Dollie about some wild cab driver stories. According to Dollie, the male driver was often encouraging her to ride with her tits out and her skirt farther up. She said she never did but admitted he got some pretty good crotch shots and booby views. I always thought he saw more than that since he sometimes hauled her from the mall free or at a discount!

I had always wanted to try some of those wild things in the back of a cab myself. I often fantasized Dollie being naked and us fucking while riding around town. Today was the time to ask questions and maybe play a cabby game.

-----

TRUTH OR FICTION?

I'll admit, some of these taxi stories even make me doubt that we did those things. This is one story that's been buried for many years. As I redid the chapters for Lit, I questioned if anyone would believe them.

I'll try to convince you with a question and a few facts. Why did each of us fold around ten dollars in bills and put them in our shorts? Without that money we couldn't have eaten in town or hired a cab. Our meals were most likely under $5.00 together and back then the short cab ride would have been only $2.00. Yet we each had nearly ten dollars.

Before this time we'd walked through campgrounds and hiked in the woods with no money. After all, there is no place to spend it. When we did take small amounts of cash it was to stop at the concession stand at the main beach for ice cream cones, hot dogs, and a drink. Back then it would have cost under $2.00 for both of us. At a few RV parks serving meals, we'd preplan and have some money. So why this time?

Sometimes I think we are puppets and a cardboard box is our world. Someone else is pulling our strings and guiding us through life.

I do know, many times, someone or something has watched over us and guided us. That someone apparently planned this adventure.