Tits and Taxies Ch. 05

Story Info
Trying to surprise Clyde the Cabby and me!
844 words
4.14
5.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to surprise Clyde the Cabby and me!

After eating, then teasing Clyde some more, he continued up the lake shore. Dollie had to pee so she buttoned her clothes when Clyde stopped at a marina restroom.

The skirt was still nearly butt cheek high and flapping open at least half way up as the breezes caught it. The blouse was nearly nipple showing low. Dollie looked sexy and attracted more than a dozen older men boaters nearby.

I don't know what was said but she returned with two old geezers, like in their 70's or more, wearing captain hats and nautical type clothing. Both of the old men had an arm around Dollie's waist and another hand in her blouse. They climbed into the cab with Dollie between them and we were sort of introduced.

Between the front and rear seats there were three small folding seats. I folded the one down on the far right and moved over to it to give Dollie and her boater friends more room.

Dollie asked Clyde the Cabby to drive around. Apparently those two old sailor types had mentioned looking at and feeling Dollie's body parts. They had her tiny top and tiny short wrap around skirt completely unbuttoned and unwrapped. Told ya it was handy!

Both old guys were sucking titties, fondling them, and soon taking turns dipping fingers in Dollie's wet used pussy. One old guy said they were getting small amounts of mothers milk and they both seemed to be enjoying it. Clyde was having trouble driving in a straight line, or even around curves! He parked and we watched.

Maybe after 30 minutes Dollie said "we'd better take you guys back before you have a heart attack."

From the time they got in the cab until they got out they must have fooled around an hour.

Clyde drove them back to where they'd gotten in the cab. Clyde told the two old guys that someone has to pay for the cab fare. Each handed Clyde a wad of money, thanked us all, and got out.

Clyde offered to give us half of the money. I have no idea how much it was. I told him Dollie is not a prostitute and we do not take money for having fun. He told us that at least it will cover the next few hours fare.

As he started to drive away, more of those old boat captains waved and came slowly up to the cab. None ran. They could barely walk! They wanted to go for a ride too. I don't remember if there were three or more standing there that time. Dolle told them only two can go with us.

Again, the same thing happened. For old guys they sure had her clothes off fast. One would suck a tittie and play with it as the other fingered her. Several times they swapped to finger her pussy.

This time Clyde parked near a fishing area and we were enjoying the show again. Clyde was timing these two. He said your fare is up men and started driving back. I don't remember money being mentioned. Both handed Clyde some money.

Before getting out of the cab they tried to coax Dollie and I into going for a boat ride with them. Yachts the guys called them. Yea big boats! We refused and told Clyde to get out of there, as a few more old geezers headed our way.

Clyde told us he had enough money to drive half way through Wisconsin and back now but was running out of hours. He said he works 5AM till 5PM.

Clyde explained they have two ways of charging, by the mile or by the minute. We were on the clock by the hour. He said he could take us back to the office to transfer to another cab or even have a driver meet us someplace.

I told Clyde to just use his own judgment about time and take us back to our RV before he has to quit. We must have rode around with Dollie naked another two hours, me fondling, finger fucking, and slow fucking. Sometimes Clyde parked and watched, especially the finger fucking and fucking.

He was such a good sport I made sure he got to see Dollie's cunt spread wide several different times. Either he saw it while we fucked, when I sat there and spread it wide, or Dollie spread it to give Clyde a nice view.

We wanted to be the talk of the taxi cab companies in northern Illinois! So I licked Dollies juicy pussy briefly and she licked and sucked my cock. Other than anal and group sex we pretty much did it all for Clyde.

Not counting stopping someplace out of town to eat, and Dollie's pee breaks, we'd been in that cab from 10AM until nearly 5PM when we were taken back to the cab office. Clyde had called another driver to take us back to the State Park and our RV. But things just happened.