Tits and Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

"Thank you for last night, Sweetheart," she told me softly.

"It was rather wonderful, wasn't it?" I responded.

"Very much so, Darling."

"You know," I was musing. "We didn't do anything really new. I think it was the way we were thinking about things, and maybe the way you dressed me, that made it such a grand night."

"You're right, I think," Beth had a little smile on her face. Like she was thinking further, and anticipating.

We loaded the dishwasher after our breakfast and went back to the bedroom for our nap. We cuddled close and dozed for about an hour. Beth woke first and got coffee started. She called me when it was ready and I joined her in the kitchen.

"You can practice walking in heels today, Dear," she said. "I'll help you,"

I knew that we were leading up to something she wanted, so I readily agreed.

Back in the bedroom Beth put the same shoes on my feet she had tried on the night before. She knelt in front of me as she put them on my feet and I felt my cock stiffening. She looked up at me with a grin and leaned forward to kiss him. She pulled back quickly, with a laugh, before I could grab her head.

She helped me to my feet and we walked around the room together. It wasn't long before I had found my balance. We decided to leave them on for a while so I would get used to them. By then it was lunch time. I had a little trouble navigating the stairs with the heels and resolved to practice on them. After one of our Sunday breakfasts we were seldom very hungry for lunch, but we would usually have a snack, or pastries, and coffee. Then we decided to lie down again.

Beth talked to me as we laid together on the bed. She told me how excited she was by what I was doing for her. How much she loved me because I was willing to go to such lengths. About how it told her how much I love her.

And I did love her, then and still. She is very precious to me. I, in turn, told her that we were working on my fantasies too. I mentioned the fact that the tits I wanted were a feminine attribute.

"But not the heels and nylons, Darling. Those are because you love me."

She fondled my cock. It didn't take much to get me hard and ready. She straddled me and impaled her hot, wet pussy on my throbbing dick. She sighed as she felt me fill her. She took her bra off and let her tits free. She leaned forward and rubbed her nipples on mine. Mine were covered by the mesh of my bra, but the fabric magnified the sensation.

"This will feel much better when you get your new tits," she whispered in my ear.

She laid on top of me and moved as if it was her fucking me. It was a fascinating sensation, to feel her soft body moving over mine. My cock sensuously embedded in her warm pussy, sliding into the clasping walls of her vagina with the juices of her lust easing the way. We exchanged wet wild kisses, we sucked each other's tits. She came and came again. My cum surged from my balls to explode into her willing pussy. She came yet again when she felt the warmth of my seed flooding her cunt.

The rest of our day was quiet, like most of our Sundays. We watched some TV cuddled together on the couch. I practiced walking on the stairs in my heels, Beth walked with me to help and encourage me. A light dinner, more TV and to bed. Since we'd had sex during the day we weren't terribly horny. We did cuddle up to each other and exchange loving kisses.

"Do you think you could change into your bra and nylons in the evenings next week?" She asked.

I readily agreed, then added. "Maybe the things we ordered will arrive soon."

"I hope so," she responded. "I can hardly wait to move on."

"I'm excited too, Sweetheart," I told her before sleep took us.

******

We had our jobs to go to the next day, but when I came home I laid out bra and hosiery. A new silk robe too, one Beth had bought for me. Beth got home shortly after I did. We had a drink together, then dinner. Beth had brought home carry out.

We showered after dinner, together as usual. Beth approved of my choice of lingerie. She dressed similarly. She wanted me to go down on her. To lick and suck at her luscious pussy. I was more than willing.

She sat on my face, I grasped her hips and lifted my face to her hot, wet snatch. I licked her and sucked her and lapped up the wonderful, womanly essences that flowed from her. Flowed onto my face, dribbled down my chin to my chest.

She rubbed her clit on my tits, she slid down my body leaving her nectar smeared on my chest, my belly, my pubes. She lay on her belly and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked him, made love to his hardness; she brought me to an explosive orgasm that filled her mouth with cum.

We kissed to exchange our cums, our essences. They blended deliciously in our mouths. We both relished the delightful flavor and savored it before swallowing.

We told each other how great our love was before we drifted into a restful sleep.

The herbal extract arrived Wednesday, I started taking it that same evening. They promised us we would see changes developing in one to two weeks.

The hypnosis program arrived the following day. I read the instructions. It involved, at least at the start, a subliminal message to be listened to as one slept. There were three CDs, to be used for ten days each for the first two. The third CD was to be used every night for at least ten days and as needed, for reinforcement, after that. They went on to say that reinforcement was usually not needed after a couple of months. That the changes would become set.

The brochure told me that the more relaxed I was when I fell asleep the more effective the program would be. It also told me that I should see results in, coincidentally, one to two weeks. The back page of the brochure had a list of other, more advanced programs that were available. I looked them over briefly. The last program listed promised a full feminization. I wasn't interested in more at the moment and didn't read further.

There were a couple of pages of ways to make the program more effective. A few of them involved a lover. She would massage, kiss and fondle my, hopefully budding, nipples as I slept. Beth said she would be happy to take on that task.

We decided to buy some new bras for me. Some that would form, and mold my tits while leaving the nipples exposed for Beth's tweaking and sucking. At least that's what we wished to happen. We did not let that delay the start of the hypnosis programing though. We set up a player next to the bed with an earbud and, after a bout of very satisfying sex, started it when I was ready to sleep. I was only conscious of the beginning of the program; that put me into a trance. After that all was directed to my subconscious as I slept.

I woke well rested. Beth was still sleeping next to me. The alarm wouldn't go off for ten minutes. I got up to start the coffee and noticed my bra was askew. Beth must have been playing with my tits as she had said she would.

Beth got up with the alarm, she met me in the kitchen where I was just finishing my first cup of coffee. I jumped up to pour her a cup. I was really feeling well, invigorated. I wondered if the hypnosis let me rest better, or something.

I knew better than to talk to Beth before she'd had at least one cup of coffee. I could understand because I'm the same way. When Beth got ready to talk she described how she had played with my nipples and caressed the soft pecs we hoped to mold into tits.

"I have faith that your dream will come true, Cliff Darling. And when it does mine will come true too." Her face lit up with a beautiful smile.

"You seemed to like it, at least you were smiling and making happy noises."

We finished our breakfast and dressed for work. I changed out of my feminine wear. I had found that I was quite comfortable wearing it. To say nothing of how erotic and sensual it made me feel. I thought I would miss it during the day.

There were no results for the next few days, in fact it was almost a week before we noticed the color of my areolas darkening and developing a slight reddish tinge.

******

Once the process started it continued. It was only a couple of days later that Beth told me I was displaying more sign of pleasure when she played with me while I was sleeping, and under hypnosis. We took that as a good omen and ordered more of the herbal extract, a two month supply.

By the time the next weekend rolled around I could feel the new sensations even when awake. The nipples, too, seemed to be plumper.

We found a new delight in playing with each other's tits as my sensitivity increased dramatically. We would rub our nipples together and marvel at how my nipples would stiffen and grow just like hers. It was during this titty play that we discovered that my pecs were becoming molded, just as we hoped for. When Beth would fondle them they tended to keep their shape when she released them, even without a bra. We were delighted and celebrated with a wild weekend of exuberant sex.

She was so wet. I rubbed my face in the soft folds of her pussy. I licked the inner lips, I pushed my tongue far into her tunnel, I sucked and nibbled her hard clit.

She sat on my face and rubbed her essences on me. She scent marked me to make me her own. She sucked my cock and told me what a beautiful clit I had.

We fucked, oh how we fucked. Her juices eased my way as I pumped my hard cock into her sweet cunt. We would cum together with wild cries of carnal joy and exultation.

She fucked herself on my lovely new tits. It was a delight, and a thrill, for both of us. She rubbed her clit against my hard nipple until she came with an intense orgasm. She had another glorious cumming on my other tit.

We laid together afterwards. She was excited at the changes in me. She told me that cumming on my tit was almost as good as having her pussy eaten. Almost, but not quite.

"You're so good at eating me, Cliff, You seem to know just what to do, almost as if you were a woman yourself."

It was during that weekend that we decided the time had come to work on Beth's desires, her fantasies. The dream she had described to me; of being fucked by a feminine woman with a big cock. That is not to say Beth felt deprived. She had enjoyed the process as much as I had, maybe more since she had guided me and helped me along the way.

******

We took an inventory, at least that's what we jokingly called it. It had been about me while my breasts developed. They were lovely. A nice firm B cup. Small enough to be concealed under my male clothes. The areolas where large and dark, the nipples plump and long; and oh so very sensitive.

Our sex life was better than ever. Beth would have intense multiple orgasms, I would too. I seemed to becoming more virile. It was not unusual for me to cum three, or even four, times in a day and night. Maybe it was the reinforcement my libido was getting from increased sexual activity. Maybe it was the herbal essences, or the hypnosis program. I really don't think the reason matters. Beth's libido strengthened along with mine. She thought that it was, at least partly, due to anticipation of what was still to come on our journey of transformation. But she did say that good sex made her want more.

Beth said my skin was softer and smoother. My beard had gone away. My hair, too, was improving. It was taking on a sheen and developing body. Part of that might have been because I had been using Beth's washes, rinses and lotions.

The rest of my body wasn't showing much change except for my butt. The cheeks were definitely developing a more feminine shape, a little more padded, but firmer than the fattiness I had there before.

I wore silks and satins and soft feminine lingerie, lacy things with little bows and flowers, nylons and high heels. We changed every night when we showered after dinner. I had a nice selection of feminine sleepwear to choose from.

Lately I had begun to wear panties and bra to work, Often nylons too. My lingerie was well concealed by my coat and tie work wear. I would shed my male work clothing when I got home. I would put on a lovely silk robe. A pair of sandals with inch and a half heels would complete my outfit. Beth would strip off her outer wear when she got home, too. She was a lovely sight in bra, panties, nylons and heels.

We ordered a new supply of herbal extract, ninety days' worth. We still had a good supply left, but could foresee needing more. Their literature promised continued changes. We were quite happy with what had occurred so far; we were anxious to see more.

We decided to move on to the next step in the hypnosis program. They claimed it would reshape the body, particularly the pelvis and butt. It would soften the male body and make it smoother and more rounded. It would also begin adjusting one's male thinking to a more feminine mode. I already enjoyed lingerie, but the program claimed they would make me look and feel feminine; give me a womanly aura.

We, both of us, thought I was already well along on what the next phase offered, but we decided to get it anyway. We didn't know yet how far we would want to go with my transformation. We wanted to be sure we didn't quit too soon. Beth was excited by the changes so far. She hadn't given any indication that I was approaching a point that would be her ideal.

******

We were well into the second phase of my feminization. Our sex was great, there is no other way to describe it, just great. What had been comfortable and pleasing had become an adventure. An exciting adventure that filled us with carnal joy.

Beth would fondle my new tits; lick them, suck them, bite them. She would rub her nipples against mine. She would lie on top of me with my dick lying sandwiched between our bellies. She would move against me as if fucking me. It felt as if my cock was inside me, filling me; as if the cock was hers. She would suck my tits and we would kiss wildly, mindlessly; wet, sloppy, hot kisses. It was sex as I had never dreamed of. I would cum between our bellies coating our flesh with my slick, creamy cum. In my mind it was as if it was filling me. It was all so wonderful, so gratifying.

Beth, too, was experiencing new thrills. As I became more feminine her dreams of making love with a well hung woman became more real. What had once seemed only a vague fantasy was becoming an obtainable dream.

I would become her lesbian lover who would suck her tits and eat her pussy, her lovely, delicious pussy. We would sixty-nine and she would suck my big clit, as she thought of my cock. I would bring her to screaming orgasms with my lips, tongue and even teeth. Her screams would be muffled by my clit filling her eager mouth. We would kiss and let our cums flow together. To meld into a savory blend of lust and fulfillment; and love, a beautiful sweet taste of our love for each other.

We would be ready again in a very short time, a sign of our heightened libidos. She would take my rock hard cock into her wet pussy, and with cries of "Fuck me" bring us both to wonderful climaxes.

Often we would have a third session before sleep, just as often it was in the morning when we woke up. We would eat each other in a sixty-nine. We would lick and suck at each other and savor the juices of our lustful lovemaking. The residue of our cums was ambrosia to our heightened desire. We would cum again in each other's mouths; on each other's face.

So it was as we continued my feminization. Beth had not indicated that she was near her the final stages of her dream; but she had told me often how satisfying her life was becoming, how thrilling were the changes we were going through.

It was not all for her that we were making changes. I was enjoying my new tits, and the newfound femininity that came with them. Without the tits I could never have continued my feminization for Beth; for the love of my life.

I didn't want to be a woman with a pussy; that was not what Beth wanted. She wanted a woman with a big cock to fuck her, to fill her pussy and make her cum. To be that for her I had to be feminine. I wanted to be feminine, let me be plain about that; but not a woman. My tits had only been a start. They had shown me a new way, a desire for femininity. That it was what my lovely wife wanted too was a wonderful happenstance.

We didn't know, or care whether the herbs or the hypnosis was the major factor in the changes to me. It could be either, or both. It was for that reason that we continued with both.

******

There was an incipient problem that we needed to discuss. The changes in my body would soon become evident. So far we had been able to hide them beneath my male clothing. That would probably be possible for the foreseeable future. I was at the point, however, where I wanted to use makeup, to wear heels and nylons, to let my hair grow and pluck my eyebrows. To have my nails done. I wanted to become Beth's ideal; a beautiful woman with a big cock.

We started the conversation over breakfast after another night of great sex.

I explained the problem to Beth.

"Oh, Cliff Honey," she said with a loving tone. "I've thought that this would be coming up soon. I've given it some thought."

I had given it some thought too. Much thought in fact. The way I saw it I had a couple of options. Both of them involved working from home; both of them would require me to quit my job.

"We have a nice little nest egg," Beth told me. "You could become an investor and invest that money for us."

That was very close to one of my ideas. In fact investing was something I had a talent for, but while employed full time I had not been able to put my abilities to full use.

"I'm glad you came up with that idea, My Love," I told her. I explained that I had the same idea myself.

We could live off her salary. That wouldn't be a problem. We would have to make a plan about what to do with any investment income. We decided to wait for that until we had an idea about how well we would do.

"I had another idea, Sweetheart, I would like to write. I could do both. Invest and write. I would make my work hours coincide with yours, just like a real job."

Beth was delighted with the idea of me writing.

"I'd love to help you with the writing, Sweetheart. Do you have any idea what kind of writing you'll be doing?"

I had to admit I didn't, other than it would be fiction. But I would study the market and take a writing course.

We decided that we had a plan. That I would give notice at my job at the end of the month. The next day I signed up for a course at a local college. I would take other more advanced classes if I decided I needed them.

Our sex life continued to be totally fantastic for both of us. We were coming closer to our goals and who knew what carnal adventures still awaited us.

******

I had left my job. It had been my last day. Beth took me out to dinner at a swanky restaurant. We drank wine and danced afterward. I had worn panties, bra and nylons under my male clothes. We had giggled together about that as we had danced. We wondered what the others on the dance floor would think if they knew. It was a lovely night and we felt very much in love.

When we got home our clothes fell in heaps on the floor. We tumbled onto the bed with wild kisses and groping hands.

She pushed my panties down my legs using her teeth and tongue. I did the same for her. We came noisily as we licked and sucked each other. As I buried my face into her hot, wet cunt. As her hands twisted in my hair, as her legs clasped me and held me at her lovely, fragrant garden of delight.

She sucked my tits. She bit my nipples and fondled the plump mounds of my lovely breasts. She told me how she loved my beautiful clit. She sucked me, my cock filled her eager mouth. Her fingers danced in the crack of my ass, around my pucker. I came with exuberant cries. My cum exploded from my clit. It flooded her mouth and her cries of joy matched mine.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers