Tits and Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was Saturday. The first day of our new lifestyle. We talked at breakfast.

We laughed again about how I had worn my lingerie under my male clothing as we dined and danced.

She got serious then. "Darling, I love you so much, more than ever." she began. ". You are making me so happy, the new you. The new you that you have become for me."

She paused, looked thoughtful for a moment. "I think, Darling, that it may be time for you to adopt a feminine name."

My heart leapt; it was so right. But what name should I use?

"What would you like to call me, Dear?" I asked.

"I don't know," she responded. "Do you have any preferences?"

I didn't, I hadn't thought about it until she had mentioned it.

"I'll have to think about it," I told her. "We both should."

It came to me later, when I was taking a piss. Cheryl, that would be my name. Another milestone, two actually; from that time on I sat to pee.

Beth liked the name.

"It seems to fit you," she said.

We didn't do any work on my new job that first day. Beth helped me with my makeup. We tried on a wig we had bought. One I could wear until my hair grew a little longer.

Sex was getting better for Beth all the time, for both of us. She was close to her ideal. Being fucked by a lovely woman with a big cock.

She would take me on top of her, she would caress my tits, lick and bite my nipples. We would kiss wildly, mindless. I would pump my hard cock into her wet, eager cunt. Our senses knew only ourselves, our lust, our carnal joy as we came for each other. She would cry out her desire.

"Fuck me, Cheryl. Fuck me, Darling."

She would sit on my face and rub her wet pussy over me. I would drink her juices and suck her clit. She would come multiple times before she would turn and take my clit deep into her throat.

She would rub herself on my tits tantalizing her clit with my hard nipples. She would rub her cunt over my body coating me with her juices. The ultimate goal was to be a sixty-nine. We would eat and suck each other and cum with cries of joy muffled by the other's sex.

******

The early results from my investing were promising. If we continued at that pace we would do quite well for ourselves. I say 'we' because Beth was a lot of help to me. At her job she often heard things before they became general knowledge.

My literary efforts did not live up to my early hopes, not at first. I did not give up, I simply tried different things. I started to get a modicum of success when I began to write erotica. I used our own experiences for inspiration. I don't mean I described our sexual activities. I mean I used the arousal that our sex gave me to let my mind wander through the fantastic world of love and sex. It worked the other way too. Some of my imaginings influenced our sex play. Beth read my stories and I often bounced ideas off her. She came up with a few too.

The time came to move on to the next phase. I was almost content with where we were. I was becoming adept with makeup and jewelry. My hair had grown long enough to have it done professionally. We had found a beauty shop that catered to cross dressers. They did my nails too. They also steered us to a couple of shops that specialized in clothing and lingerie. I found the panties made for cross dressers to be a better fit, but other than that I wasn't a big customer of theirs.

I was going out in public and even shopping, usually Beth accompanied me. That was so she could do the talking; and that was the biggest reason to move on with the hypnosis program. One of the changes promised was in the voice. My, still masculine, speech was a weak point in my transformation.

By the way, my desires had changed, I had swung to the point that I now wanted to be a woman. Yes, that's right; I wanted to be a woman. But, a very big but, I didn't want to give up my cock. Nor did I want to give up my ability to fuck with it. To thrust its hardness into the wet warmth of my wife's sweet pussy. To flood her belly with my cum. That was what Beth wanted too. Just what her desire had been from the very start. To be fucked by a lovely woman with a big, and very hard, cock. She had stopped thinking of my cock as my clit. It had reverted to what she had desired since the beginning, a cock.

And so we ordered the next stage of the hypnosis program, and more of the herbal extract.

******

Besides the voice changes the new hypnosis program promised more feminine feelings and thoughts. I thought I was already quite far along that road, but I was open for more. It said my libido would be more like a woman's and that my orgasms would be less about my cock and more about my entire being. I was interested. Indeed, I longed for such changes.

We continued with the herbal extract too. It had promised continued changes as long as I continued to take it. Their literature told us that changes would become permanent with prolonged use.

We still had no idea whether the hypnotic program or the herbs was producing the changes in me, we didn't care. The fact that, mind and body, I had become feminine and womanly was what mattered.

It was shortly after I started with the new hypnotic segment that I began to notice changes to my voice. It was somewhat low pitched, but definitely becoming feminine sounding. Beth loved it. I did too, I thought it was quite sexy.

And the sex. I hadn't thought it could get any better, but it did. Just as the brochure for the hypnosis had promised my orgasms began to affect my entire body. It was a gradual process, but after a month, or so, my body would quiver as orgasms tore through me. As they sang in every cell of my body.

Beth responded to the changes with increased lust.

"Fuck me you lovely slut," she would cry out in her passion.

"Fill my cunt with your big cock, Cheryl, my love. Give me your cum."

She liked to suck my cock while I wore a dress, or long nightgown, with no panties. She would lift the hem until my hard cock was free; she would suck me until I flooded her mouth with my cum. She would let it flow from her mouth, dribble over her chin onto the flesh of her bare breasts. One of her favorites came to be fucking while I wore a dress. She would open the bodice to let my tits free. She would lift the hem until it was bunched around my hips. She would mount me and press my cock against my belly and fuck me, much as I described earlier. She would fuck me with my own cock. I would feel full, as if the walls of my pussy were being stretched. My cum would gush from me to coat our bellies. We would lick it from each other afterwards savoring it. It seemed sweeter now than it had.

She lived her dream. She would pull me on top of her and guide my hard cock into her greedy pussy. I would thrust my hardness into her heat. Our tits would rub together, nipples hard and erect. Our mouths would meet in wet and wild kisses. Cries of lust, of passion would fill the bedroom. The scents, those lovely scents of lovemaking; man cum, lady cum, pheromones, sweat; a delicious melding of fragrances.

I told her one morning that I thought my metamorphosis was almost complete. I described the empty feeling in my belly when I was aroused. I told her how I felt like I needed to be filled, to be fucked. I didn't think I could change much more and retain the cock and ability to fuck her that she desired, and needed.

Once again she was ahead of me. She took me back to the bedroom. She sucked me first to get me harder, to a state that my cock was pulsating. From a drawer she got a strap on belt with an internal vibrator shaped to reach her g-spot. A dildo stood out in front like a cock. She put it on, lubed it and smiled at me.

"I think we both want this."

I was on my back. She pushed my legs apart and up. She put more lube on my pucker. She pushed the dildo into my ass with little preamble.

It was wonderful right from the start. There was no initial pain. Her dido was not oversized, it slid smoothly into me. I felt comfortably full. My cock was between our bellies as she thrust into me. It was as if I was filled front and back. She hit my prostrate with the dildo and I squealed out my pleasure. Yes, squealed like the girl I was happy to be. A girl who was losing her virginity to one she loved.

And Beth was cumming. With loud cries from both of us. I shuddered as orgasms ripped through my body and again; I was truly cumming as a woman. Cumming with an exhilaration I had never felt before.

My cum gushed from my cock. It coated our bellies with its slick warmth. But still I came. More orgasms roared through my body until I could take no more. My body sang, its every cell came for me; a woman's cumming, complete joy.

We were both replete. We rested before we fully realized what had happened to us. Before we realized that I was a beautiful woman for Beth, one with a cock to fill her and fuck her and make her cum. I was a woman who needed to be fucked. One who needed filling like Beth, and from Beth. A woman for Beth to fuck. A woman who would cum with quivers and shudders and orgasms flooding her body.

We were made for each other, but we always had been; rather we had made ourselves over for each other, for our love.

How does one describe heaven?

Life is good, for both of us. More than good.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story it was nice that they kept it together for themselves and not stepped out it was just a great-great story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the approach as a loving couple, collaborating together and for each other as they grew closer!

diane92374diane92374about 1 year ago

Such an awesome story. You have described the dream of countless crossdressing males like myself. The gift of breasts is exactly that a true gift without regrets.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Gentle, thoughtful, passionate, and romantic. Quite well done.

GreymeadGreymeadover 5 years ago
Sweetly Satisfying

Very nice story - I always appreciate feminization stories that are not about domination. Thank you

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Pills He orders penis enlargement pills... with side effects.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Loser To Lauren A guy goes from nothing to the girl of his dreams.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Feminine Side Guy becomes a beautiful sexy girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Be Careful What You Wish For Larissa sells her soul and gets more than she bargained for.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories