TiTS Appearance

Story Info
My rendition of my character from Fenoxo's TiTS.
1.2k words
9.4k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SargMjr24
SargMjr24
15 Followers

[Planet Rush: Day 1]

At the beginning of your journey, your father warned you about genetic taint, and how it ultimately did him in. However, you have no desire to remain a pure Terran, and already have some ideas as to what to do with yourself. His problem was that his genes were a menagerie of different species; Even though you will wind up tainted, you plan to stick mostly to one species, splicing only if a certain aspect appeals to you well enough.

---------------------------------------------

[Planet Rush: Current Day]

You are a mighty hermaphroditic demoness (demon-huntress), standing at an imposing eight feet tall. Your DNA is pure demon now, apart from a single strand of dragon, kui-tan and suula, respectively. Right now, you're wearing a hot pink dress that barely covers anything, and no underwear. Your chosen weapons are a dancing flashblade, tachyon laser rifle, and a deployable self-intelligent combat drone. You have smooth, pitch-black skin with accents of glowing pink strewn about in mesmerizing patterns, and your muscles are easily visible about your body, flexing with every movement. Your body secretes a clear aphrodisiac, giving your beautiful skin the slightest sheen. In addition to aphrodisiacs, your body emits alpha pheromones, enticing nearby mates and intimidating nearby enemies.

Your face remains human in shape and structure, displaying a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with luminous pink, whorish lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Instead of rounded pupils like a normal human, your eyes bear a vertical slit. Surrounded by a lightless iris, they are nestled deep within the pitch black of your sclera. Your glowing pink hair is done up in a crown braid, opening up your pretty face. A long demon tongue is currently nestled inside your mouth, able to extend up to two feet long. It produces a steady stream of aphrodisiac-laden saliva, keeping the inside of your mouth well lubricated. Thankfully, you are immune to its effects. A sharp pair of upper canines provide another avenue of aphrodisiac arousal. A pair of pink, foot-long horns sprout from the side of your head, curving out, upwards and forwards, adding to your imposing visage.

Your body is purely humanoid with the normal torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A sextet of large, magnificent, pink and black draconic wings sprout from between your shoulder blades. When fully unfurled they stretch further than your arm span and can easily lift you into the air with a single beat. They are covered in strong, black and pink scales, and the end of each bone is capped in a wicked talon. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo that simply says "WHORE" is emblazoned on your back. Your arms are covered in sharp, backwards-facing spikes up to your elbow, and your hands appear Terran, apart from the razor-sharp claws that have replaced your fingernails, contributing to your nightmarish yet beautiful appearance; mercifully, they can be retracted, for those more intimate moments.

You have voluptuous, curvy hips that swell out perfectly under your narrow waistline, and your huge ass stretches your clothing and wobbles like a bowl of jello with each step, completing your perfect hourglass figure. A dozen spaded tails protrude from the base of your spine, whipping about behind you. When aroused, each spaded tip opens to reveal a massive, lubricated, glowing pink horse cock. Your lissome legs are perfectly normal, apart from the demonic heel that sprouts from your sole, forcing you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait. Your belly sports a rock-hard six-pack, displaying your musculature.

You have two bountiful tits, plump and full of pink milk. Each sporting a quartet of luminous pink, 3-inch nipples with heart-shaped, plump areolae, you could easily stretch a hyper large ZZZ cup bra. Your bountiful milk tastes amazing, rich, creamy and full of natural aphrodisiacs.

The evidence of your hermaphroditism isn't all that hard to spot, rarely flaccid as you are. Twin demon shafts and a swollen sack hang heavily between luscious legs. When fully hard, your duo of glowing pink phalluses are exactly three feet long, and a foot thick. The heads flare out widely, able to expand out to two feet wide, just like a horse cock. The flares are capped with tiny tentacles that pour their aphrodisiac payloads into whatever orifice they are inserted into.

Rather than the normal, tiny nodules that cover most demon wangs, your cocks are lined with feline barbs, able to stimulate any passage; they are even able to induce ovulation in females. However, they are longer and thicker than a standard feline's, allowing for more stimulation and pleasure. A small injection of canine DNA has your massive cocks toting an obscenely swollen lump of flesh at their base, expanding to perfectly and utterly stretch the orifice they are inside of - adjusting to its size thanks to an implant - ensuring that you stay locked inside any potential mates. A set of wriggling tentacles lie at the base of each cock, ready to sting any mates with their venomous, aphrodisiac payload. The heads constantly drip pre, and thanks to your body's secretions, your shafts are always well lubricated.

A sperm-filled pouch full of millions of exercise-ball-sized gonads swings heavily beneath your heavy dicks. Your swollen cum-factories are each a perfect sphere, ninety-six inches in diameter. Using some spells that you found in an old tote inside your ship, you were able to greatly increase the size of the interior of your sack, meaning that only four of the massive balls show, even though they number in the millions. However, each one of the four is only apple-sized, so as not to prove too much of an obstacle in life. Beautiful, swirling patterns of glowing pink wind around your sack, pulsing with life.

The extremely potent and virile orbs constantly produce enough potent cum to ensure pregnancy with any copulation, pairing with your breeding bulbs to break through any contraceptive and unceasingly pump the lucky partner full of your thick jizz. And thanks to a slight enhancement, your testicles can swell infinitely with seed, and no one, not even you, could hazard a guess to their true size, hidden as they are. Much like your milk, your ball-batter is rich and creamy, containing boatloads of aphrodisiacs. Your pre is simply a toned-down version of your cum, not quite as thick but just as delectable.

Your quartette of inhumanly tight cunnies softly glow a sparkly pink, accompanied by twinned inch-long pleasure buzzers. The velvety lips exude the sweet aroma of strawberries, and are constantly gushing streams of your tasty girl-jizz. The insides of your perfect pussies are filled with thousands of wriggling cilia, ready to lewdly massage and sting any cock lucky enough to nestle itself within your corrupt depths with aphrodisiac venom. You have enhanced your fertility to the point that a single drop of cum inside any one of your twats ensures pregnancy, although you do have four separate wombs, one for each pussy.

Thankfully, you cannot impregnate yourself, as fucking your snatches with many of your dick-tails at once and pumping yourself full of hot seed is a favorite pastime of yours. Your wombs can expand to ludicrous sizes, eager to contain any and all of the sweet baby-batter that floods into them. Near the entrance to your pussies, you have an implant containing millions of nanobots. When you choose, you can activate them and restore your hymen, giving you and your partner a first-time experience whenever you so desire.

You have a pink, winking star, easily able to accommodate any schlong into its depths. It is placed between your plush globes where it belongs.

SargMjr24
SargMjr24
15 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
futafetish33futafetish33over 4 years ago
Wow amazing

Really looking forward to more. Keep up the great work!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Love & Brimstone A nun summons her lover on a cold night.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sex Ed at Futa University Ch. 01 A naughty futa professor teachers her class about sex.in Fetish
The Killer Queen and The Futa Twins A mega stacked bitch runs into wild, hung futa twins.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Covered in Cum A futa's daily fucking life.in Incest/Taboo
The Secretary's Desire A secretary wants to be with her boss.in Fetish
More Stories