Tits Are Made For Sucking Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom's dark side surfaces. Neil takes the anal plunge.
11.7k words
4.62
58.1k
71

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and son's incestuous relationship continues to blossom as Neil discovers his mother's dark side. Neil and Mike also explore new sexual horizons. As if our hero didn't have enough action, a sleepover at Mike's may test his limits.

This chapter contains scenes of homosexual activity. Check out chapters 1-4 before reading this for more incest/gay discovery/breastfeeding fun.

*

After playtime with Mom that evening, my sleep was solid. I hardly dreamed, and before I knew it, the alarm clock was ringing in my ears.

"Shit," I groaned. Cocooned in soft, warm blankets, I already craved the weekend, or at least a day off. Then I remembered I had a sleepover at Mike's after school tomorrow, which heralded the weekend, and I could only wonder at what might unfold.

My usual morning wood throbbed underneath the blankets.

"Oh, give yourself a rest," I mumbled to it, my eyes still closed as I pointed it down my thigh. "You're going to need it."

"I heard that alarm clock, Neil." My mother's voice sounded from the hallway. "Now get your ass in gear!"

Every time I heard her voice, warmth surged within my body. I so loved my mother. I always have. Now that platonic love had comingled with the carnal desire of a lover. No question, I would obey.

"Coming, Mom," I said. I had replied with that statement countless times, every morning for years, and only now sensed the irony. Coming, indeed, mother, again and again.

In nothing but my shorts, my bulge finally starting to recede, I trotted into the kitchen as Mom finished her coffee. The percolator was still hot, containing a ration of coffee for me as well. Mom wore her ubiquitous dark green robe, untied and completely open, revealing her naked body underneath. It could've been any morning, except for Mom's new habit of omitting her nightware, remaining in her birthday suit underneath the caress of soft, cotton terrycloth.

Mom slipped off the barstool, standing as I approached her. Our mouths pressed together as my arms slipped underneath her robe and around her waist to embrace her. The kiss lasted several seconds before I pressed my face between her breasts. She let out a sigh, petting my hair.

"How did you sleep, honey?" She asked.

"Ohhh," I moaned into her soft cleavage. "Like the dead."

"The Grateful Dead?" My mother's attempt at humor, and I was surprised she knew anything about that weird group of drug-addled misfits.

I groaned, letting her know how lame her statement was. Almost without thinking of it, I nuzzled one of her erect nipples, taking it into my mouth. Again, she sighed, but was having none of it that morning.

"No time, my love," She whispered into my hair. "Maybe tonight." Then she pushed me away. "And you need a shower, nasty boy!" Putting on that smile of hers, she gazed into my eyes. "We can shower together, but you gotta behave."

My erection returning, I was game for anything.

Taking my hand, she led me to the bathroom. Once inside, she removed her robe, hanging it on a hook on the door. Admiring her body, I slipped off my shorts and tossed them in the laundry hamper. Mom turned on the shower and stepped inside.

"Come on," she beckoned.

I stepped into the warm spray of water with my mother as she grabbed the soap and lathered her hands. Was Mom going to bathe me?

"Mom, I can wash myself," I protested mildly. "You don't have to do this." Once her hands started to lovingly massage my neck and shoulders, I shut my trap, it felt so good.

"I know I don't HAVE to wash you." Her voice resonated off the baby blue porcelain tiles. "Now shut up and raise your arms."

I obeyed and she soaped my armpits, spreading lather across my chest and back, then moving lower, all in a quick and efficient manner. Dropping to one knee, she covered my thighs and legs, working her way up.

"Spread your legs," Mom commanded. Hearing her say that made me aware of how erect I had become. She lathered my cock, balls and ass, her fingers wrapping around my tool to pull back the foreskin and get at my sex funk-crusted helmet.

"Ohhh," I sighed as she washed my cock, gently stroking it. I braced myself against the shower wall, pressing my hands against the tiles.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Mom purred. I nodded, letting the warm water gently pelt my upturned face.

As she continued to stroke, her other hand rubbed soap up my ass crack, her fingertips pressing against my anus. I squirmed, involuntarily clenching my butt cheeks as she gently pumped my cock and rubbed my anus simultaneously. She noticed the effect it had on me.

"You seem to like that, huh?" She was such a devil.

"Uh huh," I responded, by now fully aroused.

With the soap rinsed away, she started masturbating me in earnest, the fingers of her other hand rubbing more aggressively against my anus. That warm, full sensation returned, spreading from my asshole up the length of my shaft. I responded by moving my hips slowly, my buttocks gripping her hand.

"Mmmm, yes, my love," Mom encouraged me.

So much for being short on time.

Then she did it. Her wet, slender finger slipped inside my body. For a moment, I held my breath. The feeling was invasive. I never thought of the anus as an input, only an output, but something new and surprising happened.

Once she had her finger all the way up my ass, I stopped involuntarily fighting her probing and relaxed. The warm, full feeling had overtaken my loins, making my cock throb with new and different sensations.

"That's it, son," she said, her finger exploring ever so delicately. "Relax and let me play."

"Uh huh," I said again, nodding as she dutifully pumped my shaft.

I started to pant as pleasure overcame me. My feet were spread as far apart as I could get them in the confined space of the shower to allow her full access to my body. After only a minute or so, I knew it was coming, and so did she.

"I love it when your cock starts to twitch," Mom purred. "I know you're about to come for me."

"Uh huh," I whimpered, looking down at her. Helpless from her touch, I could do nothing but agree with her. She looked back up at me, eyes gleaming, tits undulating briskly as she jacked me toward climax. Her lush lips almost touched my purple helmet.

"Yes, honey," She coaxed. "Let it come. Give up your seed for Mama."

"Yes, Mama...YES!" I sobbed, eyes squeezed shut, nearing the edge of the precipice.

Then it hit. As orgasms go, this was undoubtedly the best. Mom's finger twitched deep inside my body, making my cock feel like it was exploding.

"Aggghhh..." My buttocks tensed, clenching around her hand while a fresh, creamy load spat from the tip of my cock. I opened my eyes to see my ejaculate squirt into Mom's open mouth. A white streak dribbled down her chin, but her tongue darted out to retrieve it.

"Ohhh," I convulsed, coming and coming, while my mother caught all of it. With her finger up my ass, it seemed as if the orgasm would never stop. Mom knew exactly what she was doing as I crested hard, then sliding down the backside of this supreme climax.

She finally stopped masturbating me, merely squeezing my cock as it twitched in the aftermath. Her thumb ran up the underside, milking out the last of my seed. Her mouth delicately sucked on the sensitive tip, her tongue sliding up and down my shaft, tasting the last of my load.

She licked my shaft, lips smacking as she chuckled with satisfaction. Then she stood, pulling me up with her.

"Okay, kid." Her voice had changed. Now she was all business. "Rinse yourself off and get ready for school. We need to get going."

Totally spent, my face fell against her soft, wet breasts. Our bodies pressed together and I luxuriated briefly in the sublime sensation of our slippery, naked skin touching and rubbing. Mom took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply.

"Let's go, baby," she reinforced her command. "We can play some more tonight."

"Yes, Mama."

"That is, unless you get pre-occupied at Mike's." She gave me one more lingering kiss on the mouth. "I'll understand."

I found that last comment interesting, but was too wasted by my orgasm to give it more thought.

"I'll be home by dark, Mom."

During lunch, I met Mike behind the bleachers, something we did rarely. When we did, we shared a cigarette he had filched from Mr. Mitty's desk. Our illustrious history teacher managed to puff his way through two packs of Chesterfields per day, and we could always smell it on him. Mike drew a puff and blew it out, passing it to me.

"You on for Friday?" He was referring to our sleepover.

"Yeah, man," I replied, taking a puff. Then I addressed what had been haunting my brain since the previous evening. "Mike, you fool around with your mom? That's hot!"

He took a puff, looking all nonchalant.

"Did it fuck with your mind?"

"It shocked the hell out of me, but I'm okay." I was very near him, but refrained from touching his body. God forbid anyone see us. "Watching you fuck her was awesome!"

He passed the cigarette back to me.

"Yeah." He looked at the football field beyond the stands, scanning back and forth, then glancing over his shoulder in case we were being observed. "We've been doing it for a while, after she caught me spying on her with her last boyfriend."

"Oh, shit. Did she freak out on you?" I dropped the cigarette to the dirt, grinding it underneath the rubber tip of my sneaker.

"Fuck, yeah." He turned to look at me. "I thought I was done for, but she slept on it and had a whole different attitude the next day."

"Damn." My eyes were wide. "That's how you know about stuff." I prodded him on the shoulder. "You've been holding out on me."

"Sorry." Mike looked down at his feet, then back up at me. "I wasn't sure how you'd handle it, but you and I have been so hot and heavy the past week, I just had to."

"I'm glad you did." I so wanted to caress his skin, but refrained. "Won't me coming over for the weekend interrupt things?"

Mike paused for a moment, as if searching for the right answer.

"No, I think we can work it out." His hand slipped under my shirt, touching the small of my back, making me jump. Still, gazing into his eyes and feeling his touch made my cock spring to attention.

"You up for some fun?"

What does he mean by that?

"What the fuck are you talking about?" My mouth was open. Could I be hearing him right?

"Well, if you can keep your shit together and keep a secret..."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Your mom would fool around with me?"

"Man, if you're not into that, I'm cool with it." Mike's hands were trembling, but he still tried to appear calm. "No harm, no foul."

I had to think about it for a moment. Holy shit, this was really happening!

"I just can't let my mom, or anyone, find out!" I said. As I spoke, Mike gently rubbed the small of my back, arousing me even more.

"We've been able to keep this under wraps for a long time," Mike replied. "You just need to act like nothing's happening."

The bell sounded in the distance, signaling the end of our lunch period. Mike pulled his hand away. "Damn, I want to suck your cock right now." He brushed a few stray cigarette ashes from his shirt. "Can you drop by after school?"

"Yep."

"Good. I'll see you then, lover."

"Okay, faggot." I smiled. He smiled back.

"You're a faggot, too," he whispered before trotting away.

My cock was so hard, I fought to keep from unzipping my jeans and relieving myself all over the grass. It took an hour of sitting and staring at Mr. Mitty's wrinkled, nicotine-browned face for my boner to subside.

During my free period that afternoon, I went to the school library and searched for any information on breastfeeding and lactation. Sadly, there was none. The only thing I found was a tattered handbook for young women, warning them about the dangers of dating, which of course led to heavy petting, or worse. The final few pages dealt with the tragedy of teen motherhood. I'd have to go to a grown-up library to continue my search.

My cock was again hard by the time I got to Mike's late that afternoon. Parking my red Schwinn behind the house, I entered through the unlocked back door, stepping into the kitchen to meet a naked Mike. His cock looked as hard as mine felt, straining in my jeans.

Immediately, we started kissing, our arms encircling one another as our mouths lapped together. He pressed me against the kitchen counter as I gripped his tensing buttocks.

"I want your cock in my mouth," he finally whispered against my neck.

"Let's get to it," I replied.

Mike took my hand and led me to his bedroom.

I shed my clothes and we started our new routine, slipping up on the bed, luxuriating in our naked flesh touching and rubbing. Of course, nipples were fair game. We kissed and humped against each other, sucking each other's nipples while our hard, bobbing cocks bumped and rubbed together. Mike finally released my nipple and started trailing kisses down my torso, toward my cock.

"Oh, damn, yeah," I looked down at my best friend. "Take it in your mouth."

Gazing up at me, he grasped my erection, giving it a squeeze, making the purple helmet swell and glisten. Mike opened wide, slowly lowering his mouth over my jutting penis. He managed to avoid contact until the tip of my cock pressed against the base of his tongue. Feeling his hot breath surrounding my sensitive tool, I squirmed, wanting more contact. He fulfilled my wish.

He didn't choke as my cock slid down his throat. The moment he closed his mouth on it, he created a strong suction, bowing his cheeks as wet, slippery flesh surrounded me. Mike reached up to tweak my nipple as his other hand held my cock steady. With agonizing slowness, he drew his mouth up my shaft, leaving it covered with saliva. Gripping the sides of the bed, I fought to keep from bucking against his mouth.

Within moments, he was working up and down my shaft, maintaining perfect suction as he tugged on my tender nipple. Occasionally, he would stop and stare at me until I wriggled impatiently. With a snort, he'd resume blowing my cock.

As I stared at the popcorn ceiling, I thought about Mom's blow job and compared it to Mike's. There were a lot of similarities, although at the time I wasn't aware of how many ways a man's rod could be manipulated. Still, it almost matched my mother's handiwork. Almost.

Perhaps the idea of my own mother sucking me to completion held more erotic value than Mike swallowing my seed. Those thoughts dissipated as I felt that familiar pressure swelling up in my loins. Mike started bobbing more quickly and I concentrated solely on the pleasure he was administering.

Between Mike and my mother, I was getting used to a daily blow job, although it was nowhere near becoming mundane. I never lost my appreciation for this simple, effective act, staring down at the top of someone's head while they pumped away. The escalating sensations made me grip the sides of the bed harder, arching my back slightly to intensify the pleasure.

"Yeah...yeah," I hissed. "That's it...don't stop."

Mike groaned, knowing he achieving the desired effect, and was about to receive my load. A slight rake of his teeth made me jump, but that was the extra friction I needed to push me over the edge. Again, I came for my best friend.

"Aaaaggghhh..." I bucked, arching my back even more as the orgasm hit. For a delicious moment, my body hung, suspended in space, as my mind went blank.

Backing off a bit, Mike slowed his undulations, but still kept a strong suction on my cock, dutifully swallowing all of my ejaculate. As I returned to consciousness, I found my words again.

"GodDAMN, that feels so fuckin' goood!" I praised Mike's work as his lips smacked against my glistening, spent shaft, savoring the taste of my come, licking me clean. When done, he slid up beside me, our naked flesh again rubbing together.

We kissed some more. I tasted my come, too, as our tongues lashed together. He sucked my tongue like a little cock while pressing his erection against me. I thought about Mom's manipulation of my anus and how I had started to crave it. Grateful for such an incredible blow job, I also wanted Mike to get his share.

"You need to fuck me from behind," I whispered, my lips brushing across his face. "Come for me."

"Oh, if I must," he replied.

I slapped his ass as he arose to his knees, his cock jutting toward me aggressively. As much as I had seen and touched Mike's lean, nude body in the past week, it still had an effect on me. I found myself salivating, my cock swelling with the thought of what he was going to do to me. Again, I jumped when he finally spoke.

"Get that ass up in the air," he commanded.

By the time I got on my knees, gripping the headboard for leverage, my cock had returned to full mast, dangling between my thighs. As I felt his hands gripping my waist, I involuntarily turned my ass up toward him. I was coming to the realization that I wanted his cock inside my ass, not just pumping between my legs, but deep inside. I closed my eyes, waiting for the feel of his shaft. What happened next surprised me.

"Time for some real fucking," Mike said. His voice had a different tone -- low and authoritative. I didn't know what he meant until I felt it.

I couldn't help but gasp when I felt Mike grip my buttocks, his thumbs spreading them to expose my anus. In seconds, I felt the tip of his cock pressing against me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Do you want this?" Again, his voice sounded more adult, and he was totally serious. "I'll stop if you don't."

Yes, I did want it. I wanted his cock in my ass, and now.

"G-go ahead," I stammered. If he wanted to do it, then I'd accommodate.

"Okay, then."

His cock pushed against my anus, not aggressively, but slowly. I was grateful, since this was still not an instinctive act. While Mike wasn't hung like a horse, his cock was much more than Mom's slender finger. After several minutes of pushing and gentle undulating, he still couldn't get inside.

"Hold on," he said. Hopping off the bed, he disappeared down the hallway, then returned. I felt his fingers slip inside my ass and rub Vaseline against my puckering hole. I looked over my shoulder to see his cock also slicked down with the viscous stuff.

"Now let's try, lover."

Again, gentle pushing and pressure against my anus, then it happened. I felt his cock start to enter me as he groaned with pleasure.

My mind raced as his cock pushed into my ass, inch by inch. My brain flooded with thoughts, trying to handle the still-unnatural fullness welling up inside by body.

"Damn, that's tight," Mike said. I could feel his hot breath on my back as the bedsprings gently creaked. "A lot tighter than Mom's."

I wasn't sure if he meant her pussy or her ass, but I wasn't going to complicate matters. The sensation of Mike's cock in my ass was indescribable. It just felt damn good.

He kept pushing, his fingers digging into my hips for leverage. Another minute passed and I felt his body pressing against mine, and I knew he was far inside my ass as he could go.

"How's that?" He asked.

"Goddammit," I panted against the bedclothes. I felt impaled by his cock, and dominated as well. It was a delicious surrender and so very kinky and taboo. "Don't stop."

"Your wish is my command, master."

Always the smart aleck. With precision, Mike started sliding his cock in and out of my ass.

My hands, white-knuckled from gripping the headboard, braced me as our bodies started slapping together. Mike grunted and huffed, ramping up his pounding.

"Is this okay?" He asked.

"Yeah...yeah...keep fucking," was all I could respond with. He obeyed.

A whole new sensual world was opening up for me. I couldn't believe my best friend was fucking me in the ass, and it felt incredible! My jutting cock bobbed with the steady rhythm of Mike's thrusts. The warm feeling in my groin overtook my entire body as I thought how perfect a mouth on my cock would be at that moment, or a reach around, but Mike's hands were busy keeping my ass steady against his onslaught. For several minutes, I luxuriated in the act of being buttfucked and, yes, it was something I could definitely get used to. Gasping for air, Mike managed to speak.