Tits for Tats Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,115 Followers

Undressing me with his eyes.

"I don't --" he started to say.

"Please," I pleaded quickly. I heard the lust in my voice. I looked down at the photo in my hands to cover my embarrassment. When I looked back up, after a second or so, our eyes meet. "I would rather it was you. Your friend is nice, but he scares me a bit."

A bit? A rabid dog snarling at me wouldn't scare me as much!

When he agreed I jumped up and rushed over to give him a hug.

Oh, my god.

His body felt so good in my arms. For maybe one of the first times in my adult life I was this close to a man and not afraid. His muscular back was hard under my fingers. I smelled his skin, as I pressed my face into his chest. A strange mixture of scents but none of them were feminine.

I hugged him tighter to me, pressing my nipples into the hard muscles of his chest. They ache with the need to be pinched. I felt his face in my hair.

If only I think.

If only ...

** ** ** ** ** ** **

I swear he spent the next day trying to scare the hell out of me!

By the time I was nearly topless, lying on my side on the cold leather tables at the tattoo shop, I was expecting branding irons and cattle prods!

I clenched my teeth together as he started to do the first line.

Was that it?

When he stopped I look down at him. I could have murdered him I swear.

When I complained he laughed at me. He gently pushed me back down and went to work. "Ignorant" he called me. I very quickly came to realize how he was right. I was fine for the first minute, or so, but then it began to become more than just irritation.

As he worked the needle slowly across me, he moved his left hand along my skin. By chance, his wrist and forearm came to rest directly over the top of my cunny.

I held my breath as I felt the vibration of the "machine" transferred into my sex.

He stopped.

"Slow your breath to an even rhythm. Want some music?" he asked.

I nodded. Oh, yeah ... that will help.

As he continued his work I had to hide the pleasure shudders that ran through me. The pain was intense, true, and it was focused, but the feeling of his strong hands holding me, keeping me still, restraining me, those grew. Even as the indecent vibration lessened and he moved up my side there was a sexual quality to what he was doing.

Then, with a sudden sharp increase in pain, I felt him move over my bottom rib bone.

OH, DEAR GOD!

It was intensive. So wonderfully focused, at so narrow a place, my god, it hurt ... but in a good way.

A deep moan slipped out of me as I felt a near orgasmic flutter through me. Then another.

And they didn't stop!

As he worked, I gritted my teeth together to make myself not beg him to stop. All the while hoping he never would. I felt dozens of small quivers run through my clit. How many times I nearly came I lost count of in the passing hours.

Finally, after what seemed like days of edging, when I didn't think I could take even a second more, he moved off my ribs and onto the side of my breast. The pain level dropped so dramatically I sighed. But then, as he moved outwards towards my nipple, it began to resemble the pain-pleasure I feeling I get from say a nipple clamp ... or teeth! That's what it felt like. Small nibbling bites to the side of my breast that made me want to purr.

His fingers were pressing into the side of my breast, holding the skin tight as the needle entered me. Penetrated my flesh.

Looking down, I saw him coming to the end of his 'stencil'.

"Go further down," I told him running a finger down beside my taped nipple. I had to suppress the desire to pinch my nipple as my own fingers neared it.

For several more minutes, he worked ink closer and closer towards my nipple. I could tell he was right by the edge. The needle just about to touch darker skin.

Then he stopped!

I wanted to groan in frustrated desire. I watched him doing something by his tray. I squirmed a little as he was occupied. Not only was I sexually wet, I swear it felt like someone has dumped a cup of warm pudding in my crotch!

Don't ask me how I know what that feels like.

I looked up as he hovered back over me.

"Don't move if you can help it," he told me, softly.

"Okay, I'll try."

My god I could hear the lust in my voice. I tried to not rub my thighs together as he started back.

Oh, dear Lord!

Kevin's hand closed on my breast as hard as a vice! His fingers sinking in as he squeezed. Oh, my god, how hard his hands were. I had never felt anything like them on my breasts before. Strong, and most definitely male.

I made a joke as I tried to not writhe in pleasure.

I watched the clock slowly tick by without him ever removing those wonderful fingers from me. I was wondering the whole time if I had left a puddle under me yet. I felt saturated, soaked.

Then he was traveling back down my side. As he approached my ribs again the previous pain looked mild by comparison. I couldn't help it; I couldn't hold back the moans of pleasure and pain now. They came out no matter my wishes.

He let me turn onto my back, which spread my nether lips apart against the cloth of my sweat pants. I felt my clit brushing fabric as another near orgasm sent shivers through me.

When he moved off of my ribs the lack of pain causes me to almost have a true orgasm. Then I felt him going lower. The vibration of the machine began to work upon me again. Then he crossed my hip. It felt like he was going to tattoo straight into my pussy.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking past my breast. He was looking at the valley between my thigh and the rise above my clit. He never even looked up as he described adding rose petals.

My clit was buzzing from the vibration of his tattoo machine. His fingers on my skin felt hot as fire. My face was covered with sweat as I reached down. I caught my sweat pants and pulled them lower, feeling the tape when it pulled at my skin. I begged him to go lower, to do more.

Then I pulled them lower still.

"The curtains don't match the drapes because there aren't any drapes," he said with a chuckle.

His voice broke the spell. Suddenly he was my brother again and I felt my face flush with the knowledge that he was staring at my shaved pussy. I didn't think he could see my clit. I didn't think I had pulled the sweats down that low.

It was a relief when he called for a break.

The edging without coming has me worn down. That and the pain. Although I was enjoying it, still it was taking a toll. I sipped gratefully at the cold soda he offered me. Then, after I asked a question, I listened to him describe how he was tattooed with a shudder of horror at the pain he must have endured.

Or were they shudders of lust?

I had to get up. When I slipped off the table I was half-afraid I was making squishing sounds as I walked. Like someone with wet shoes. Squish, squish, squish, squish.

Looking in the mirror, it looked incredible and incomplete at the same time. Like seeing the Mona Lisa without her smile painted on yet. I reached up to touch the dragon.

"Ahh! Fuck!"

Oh, god damn that hurt! And not the good kind.

"Sore?" he asked, sweetly, from behind me.

I looked back at him with my best if looks could kill stare. "You know it is."

He laughed at me and, in a roundabout way, says I told you so.

Smart aleck, I walked over to him watching him stretch. The play of his muscles under his shirt was mesmerizing. Idly, I knew it was something I could have watched all day.

I glanced down at my dragon to stop myself from staring. He was so cute I wanted to pet him but once was enough. Then my eyes drifted past him to Kevin's pants.

His cock was a hard bulge to the left of his zipper.

"Having fun?" I knew he was even before he nodded. That I had gotten my brother this hot was a good revenge for the 'I told you so'. That he was as turned on as I also put me back in the mood for more. Teasing him, I reached up under the paper bib. I gasped as my fingers brushed my tender nipple. I pulled off the X of tape and let it fall to the floor.

"You rested enough?" I asked him wetting my lips. Not waiting for his answer I laid back down and stretched out.

The anticipation as he pulled on his gloves was incredibly intense. I knew by now that the feeling of latex gloves on my skin would become a turn on for the rest of my life.

He started back tattooing by my crotch. This new cluster of needles he was using felt like a woman's sharp fingernail digging into my skin. Kevin had to hold me down as I writhed like a cat in heat under his hands. The strong domination of that was familiar enough to be a little frightening, but it added spice to what I was feeling. His firm hand keeping me in place as I was in pain, however, also brought back memories I quickly blocked out

He stopped when I asked. I moved closer to him. The nearness of Kevin helped. My brother's strong presence chases away the memories of a dead man.

I couldn't stop my moans now. Even keeping them soft was almost more that I could manage. I was in more pain than I had ever felt, but that I didn't want to end. I shuddered in pleasure and whimpered in agony at the same time.

I felt his hand slide under my breast; his fingers resting in the damp heat. As he started to move out onto my breast I couldn't take anymore.

"I need to move my arms," I told him.

"Okay," he answered and the buzzing stops.

I moved one hand around behind me. I could feel the heat of him, he was so close. I placed my other hand low on my own stomach. Pushing down below my belly button, I made my clit slide across the soft fabric of my sweat pants. That sensation was just enough.

I nodded and his hand came to rest on top of my breast again. The waxy feel of the gloves when it brushed across my nipple sent shivers through me.

Oh, oh god!

He stood up as I squirmed; I feel his pants brush against me. I moved towards him a little more till I felt his hard cock pressed against the cheek of my ass. And, as he worked, I moved against him. I felt him like a bar of steel pressed against my hip. My brother was hard for me. My brother wanted to fuck me. The very idea of that was so incredibly naughty I moaned.

I couldn't help it, my fingers moved under the cloth to touch my wet clit. Almost as soon as I started to rub myself he stopped.

I wanted to scream at this teasing. As he got a new needle I frantically rubbed at my clit. Then he was back holding me firmly in place. He paused. I saw his eyes watching my hand moving under my sweatpants.

My brother was watching me play with myself! Oh god, I needed to cum!

"Oh, Kev. Do it. Please," I begged.

This new needle felt so different than the other one, I shuddered in pain. A deep-throated moan of pleasure sprang from my lips.

"Oh, Kev it hurts."

"I know, Sis. I know," He said, softly.

I could hear his own sexual need in his voice. I decided then to do something completely new to me. I fumbled his pants open and then took a man's cock into my hand for the first time in my life.

Willingly anyway.

His fingers tightened on my breast; my nipple was pinched between them as he held me.

And I held him.

"Sara? Oh, Sis..."

I stroked his hard flesh, so very different from the toys Alex used or even the surgically-made cock Sam had. I realized he has stopped. Opening my eyes, I looked up at him, at his face. It was shining with a thin coat of sweat. For once in my life, a man with lust in his eyes didn't scare me at all.

"Don't stop the tattoo," I begged him as I pulled on the silky skin of his hard cock.

He nodded.

I writhed and moaned for what felt like forever under the burning hot needle. His hands seemed to fly across me now. First here and then there. I couldn't anticipate where the pain would be coming from. It made me jumpy.

My clit felt raw under my fingers. In my heat, I must have scratched myself. Compared to the tattooing the pain was nothing, but it was just distracting enough to keep me from coming.

I took out my frustrations on the cock in my hand. I pulled harder and harder on it, making Kevin groan. I could tell he wanted to stop but he didn't. The tattoo machine flew across my skin giving me ink.

Then he did it. He gave me the focus I needed. He ran the needles out onto my nipple itself.

As the metal pierced the darker skin of my areola, it finally took me. He circled my nipple, holding it out from my breast, taunt. I started to cum with a violence I had never felt before.

"Oh, Oh, OH GOD! YES! Oh, fuck that hurts so good."

My body left my control as I thrashed in pleasure, and writhed in pain. My fingers were frantically moving on both myself and on him.

"Kevin!" I screamed out the name of the lover giving me such pleasure.

I heard a groan and then hot cum hits my back.

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. NO!

The terror at that hated feeling, so long repressed. Memories of pain and disgust flooded through me.

Shaking in hysterical fear, I spun on the table and wrapped my brother in my arms, seeking his protection. I clutched at him, pulling him to me as I trembled in terror. Whispering his name like a protective chant to protect me from a man years in the grave, but still causing me fear and pain.

It took me a long time to finally calm down. I leaned back a little and looked at his face.

Kevin. My wonderful brother. I brushed my fingertips across his face.

My lover?

I could still feel that hated feeling of a man's cum running down me.

I leaned back into his chest. Only then did I realize I was still holding his cock. With almost emotionless curiosity, I moved my hand over it as it softened. A dribble of cum left the head to run down my wrist. Strange, the feeling of it on my hand. So very different from the terror-inducing, disgusting feeling of it hitting my back.

His cum was on my back. Kevin's.

I looked up again to reassure myself it was Kevin. When I saw him about to speak I stopped his words with my fingers.

I could still see his need. Male need. I felt a tremble of the old terror.

"Kevin, I want you to know if you weren't my brother I would stroke this hard again and have you in me in a second." I lied to him and then told him the truth. "That hurt so bad and felt so good. But ... I can't."

He took my fingers from his mouth and licked his lips.

He understood. He was kind. He seemed to hide what he was thinking in his work, telling me things I couldn't focus on.

"Sis?"

I looked up at his eyes.

"Huh?"

"You're going to have to let go of me," he said, softly.

Looking down, I realized I have a death grip on his cock. I could feel it even growing a little hard again.

"I don't want to. Oh god, Kev I don't want to," I told him in a whisper.

His hand caught my hair, hard and then he tilted up my face. My brother's lips were strong and warm against mine, yet soft and utterly masculine.

Except?

I realized then that what I was tasting, smelling, on his lips was myself!

I had given my brother a taste of my juices! Ever so slowly turn loose of his hardening cock, because I knew that if I didn't I would soon be doing something I had never done before. Let a man ... willingly ... inside myself.

As he stepped away to do something, I wiped away tears from both my eyes. I caught the mixture of smells on my fingers. Female scent on my right hand and a heavy male scent on my left. I cupped my mouth with both and breathed in both scents together for the first time.

The need for sex was still there even though I was spent. That unfamiliar, musty and masculine scent, male in a way that Sam with his colognes had never matched, was an aphrodisiac. I watched Kevin move around the shop. Wanting him. Wanting my brother.

He walked back to where I was with a roll of plastic wrap.

The water, so shockingly cold hours ago now, felt like heaven's own gift. He wiped me down, put a cooling cream on my skin, and then wrapped me in plastic.

I let him drive us back home. My body was flooding with emotions.

I unlocked the door to the apartment, but when he followed me in I felt uncomfortable about having a man in my place for the first time.

That Kevin had gone from being my brother to a man was disturbing. But then given that his cock was in my hand an hour or so ago was also too surreal to accept.

For the rest of the night, I moved gingerly. The skin down my side felt like an incredibly bad sunburn, and my clit was a raw bud of scratched flesh. My nipple, a tortured point of heat under my shirt. That it was covered in the thin plastic was no comfort.

Kevin was watching me.

I hide in the bathroom. I saw his face as I closed the door. I knew my brother was confused, maybe hurt emotionally, but I can't focus on him just yet. I sat on the toilet weeping in pain. It had been so ecstatic, erotically enjoyable, and it had lasted for so very long. Now? It was simply pain and a lot of it.

Even peeing felt painful.

Whipping myself, I looked down at the paper and saw the pinkish smear. Oh great! On top of everything else just what I needed a visit from the 'Fuck you Fairy'.

When I stepped out the bathroom I saw Kevin, sitting so dejected my heart melted. Going to him, I gave him as much of a hug as my tortured flesh will allow.

"I'm so sorry Sara. What did I do wrong?" he asked me. He was almost childlike again. I began to realize then the damage I may have done to him.

"No, I'm the one who's sorry Kev. You didn't do anything wrong. It's me." I shrugged. "Your sister is a bit screwed up."

Holding him to me, I ran my hand over the short soft hair on the back and top of his head. His hair once much longer was now cut so short it was nearly military.

He looked down at his hands. He had, I suddenly realized, been wringing them together, incessantly, since I stepped out the bathroom.

"I hurt you ... badly. I enjoyed doing it," he said in a whisper. "Like ... dad."

"NO!" I knelt down and caught his hands in mine, stilling them. "Kevin listen to me, please."

He slowly looked up.

"You're not our father. You're nothing like him. What you did to me ... I let you do. I consented to it being done. I enjoyed it." I shrugged and gave a little grin. "Like I said I'm screwed up. You're not, nor will you ever be, like him."

Even as I said it I didn't know who I'm trying to convince, him or me.

My knee was on something sharp. He saw me flinch when I moved.

"You need to unwrap the tat. No hand creams or body lotions and whatever you do no Neosporin. It will start to itch tomorrow. If I see you scratching I'll tape your hands behind your back."

I grinned. "Oh, really? Sounds like fun," I teased.

He smiled and shook his head.

We ate dinner watching TV, or I tried to anyway. I was hurting too bad to want to eat. I gave him a small kiss as I headed for my room. I paused by the door, part of me wanting to invite him to my bed, but afraid to do so.

"Good night, Kevin," I whispered.

"Sweet dreams, Sara," he answered me just as softly

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Hard hands holding me down! The crack of leather. The hot blaze of pain across my thighs.

I looked up into eyes that glow with lust and a grin full of pleasure at the pain he's causing. He swung the belt again.

I screamed. The leather belt tore into my ass cheek!

"Sara?"

The beating had stopped. I lay whimpering on the bed, blood running down my inner thigh.

"Sara, wake up!

My eyes popped open, and I looked into Kevin's face. I saw him looming over me and, for a second, I was terrified of him. Then the compassion on his face calmed me. I started to cry.

He lifted me up into his arms. Sitting on the bed he rocked me in his arms as I cried and cried.

"It's okay, Sara. I'm here." He reassured me, softly, over and over.

It helped. I cried myself back to sleep with him holding me protectively. And, when I woke hours later, Kevin was sitting with his back against the headboard. Asleep. My brother was still holding me.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,115 Followers