Tits for Tats Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,096 Followers

"Yeah, Kev?'

He took a deep breath and swallowed. "Could I taste you?"

My breath caught in my throat. I looked at his face. The face he wanted to put between my thighs. The mouth that would be making me moan. I shifted a little. I could feel a need for that to be done. I wanted it so bad it was insane.

I also felt the tickle of that hated little string and the thick plugged feeling inside me.

"You can't right now Kev. I'm on my period."

The disappointment on his face was erotic. To know that he wanted to do that to me that badly. Lust flooded me.

"Come here."

I lay down beside him and caressed his head. Looking into his face, I kissed him softly on the lips.

"As soon as I stop spotting I'll let you." I brushed his face. I felt his hand hesitantly touching my hip. Then my waist.

Reaching down, I pulled my shirt up and over my head till it was under me. My nipples perked in the cool air. The left one ached still from the painfully new tattooing.

"Taste here instead." I touched my nipple. "Gently, though, they are sore at this time of the month."

I watched his face as he drew closer to me. Then the feeling of his lips closing around me. My nipple being pulled up into his mouth. It hurts a little even from the light suction. But it was a good pain. Licking my fingers, I ran my hand down across my stomach and past the sore skin to my clit. I rubbed some of the spit across my clit and gently start to circle it as Kevin sucked.

I turned a little till I was on my back looking up at the light. I arched myself up towards my fingers. Grinding my crotch into them.

His mouth shifted to the other nipple. The tattooed one.

"OH, dear Christ!"

The pain as it hit me sent streaks of agony from my nipple to my brain and from my brain right to my clit.

I shuddered as he sucked on the decorated skin. I felt his tongue lashing my nipple like it was made of fire.

My fingers took up a frantic pace.

Then I felt his hand lightly run down my side to my crotch. Following the tattoo! I flinched and shivered then I caught his wrist as his hand slipped under my panties.

"Kev?"

I looked at his face. I felt his power then as he pushed against me. His fingers moved down and across the rose pedals to replace mine on my clit.

"Oh Fuck!" I screamed as he started to finger my little bud. Then the outer lips. Playing with the hot, puffy flesh.

His mouth moved back to my other breast but his teeth clamped down on the nipple. The tattooed one even ached in sympathy as I moaned.

I felt his finger touch the little string. He moved it, a light tug.

"Leave that be or it will get very messy," I moaned to him.

I saw him nod as he continued to explore my pussy.

The first he has ever touched!

The knowledge of that came to me in a flash. He has never had a hand between a woman's legs before.

"Feel the lips?"

"Yeah," he answers, softly. Breathless.

"You can tug on those a little if you want. It feels good." He promptly did so. I moaned, couldn't help it if I wanted to. "Okay ... at the top is my clit. Feels like a little nub ... yeah, right there. Oh, yeah that's it."

I caught his wrist.

"Gently, please. Oh ... yeah, just like that." I struggled just to breathe as he rubbed at my clit. I brought my finger to my face. They were heavy with my scent. Giving a little lick, I don't taste pennies so I turned towards him. I placed my fingers to his mouth.

I saw his nose flare then his tongue was licking all around my fingers. I pushed them into his mouth feeling his warm lips stripping them of my scent.

His fingers go lower.

"Kevin you're right above my hole there. Don't push in too deep or you will not like what happens." I felt him sink a finger into me.

Sometimes, that's all it takes.

I arch my back up off the bed as I screamed out.

"Oh ... sweet ... fuck, YES!"

The pleasure spasms seemed to jump from my clit to my knees and back making my legs jump. My body jerked beyond my control as I moaned my way through a very strong orgasm.

Then I was gut punched!

I rolled over away from him as the cramp hit me like a solid blow to my ovary.

"Sara?" I heard him ask in concern as I tried to catch my breath. Then a fucking second cramp took away even that little bit of air.

"SARA!"

"It's okay, Kevin," I told him as I panted. "Not your fault. It's just a cramp."

Just a cramp? Like a kick to the head is just a tap. Sweating, I laid on my side, trying not to move.

I felt him curl up against me, his chest to my back. His arm came around me, holding me. I snuggled into the warmth of that embrace. That was when I noticed the hard feeling of him against my ass cheek. As I finally got my breath back I chuckled.

"Damn, someone got hard again quick." I moved just a little. Not feeling any more pain I moved again.

His hand moved till it rested against my hip. His fingers touched the edge of the tattoo. It was a sharp shock, rather like a bee sting. I flinched.

"Sara?"

"It's alright Kevin." I touched his hand and moved it back just a bit. Sliding my hand around us, I rubbed across his cock. I pulled it back out of his sweat pants to lay it bare against my panties.

I remembered then something Sam had liked to do. I pulled the side of my panties and peel them down off my hip. Catching Kevin, I guided him till he slipped between the cheeks of my ass.

"Just keep it there." I moved against him a little. He slid down the cheeks then back up as I moved. I settled back into his embrace and he pulled me closer to him.

"Are you really okay, Sara?"

I felt his cock resting like a hot bar of metal between my ass cheeks.

My brother's cock. Kevin's cock.

My lover's cock.

"I don't think I have ever been better."

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,096 Followers