Tits Have Benefits Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still hard inside her so she rose up holding my tits as she bore down on my stiff dick in the cowgirl position. I still found it hard to believe I was hard as a rock inside my little sister and she was loving it, her tight pussy gripping my hard cock, fuck it felt so good. Suddenly, Ashley came towards us, I hadn't realized it, but she had been there watching Jill and I together all the time, as evidenced by her soaking wet pussy. She climbed on the bed and started snogging Jill as Jill was fucking me.

Ashley then moved her position so that her wet cunt was directly above my face, settling on me she continued to kiss Jill.

Intoxicated by the smell of Ashley's wet cunt, I pushed the tip of my tongue into her, savoring the taste of her young pussy. Egged on by Ashley's delicious juices I pushed my tongue deeper and deeper into Ashley, encouraged by her muffled moans into my sister's mouth.

Breaking from the kiss for a moment Ashley said, "Hmmm..... I'm glad your brother became your sister, she is so hot, and ooooh.... she is soooo good at eating pussy."

After several orgasms from both women, I finally came hard inside my sister. Ashley then pushed Jill down on the bed and started to suck my cum out of her pussy. She was bent over so that her ass was sticking up in the air.

Ashley breaking for a moment from eating Jill's pussy said, "Andrea, I want to feel that beautiful dick inside me, fuck me!" So it was that I pushed my hard dick into Ashley and fucked her as she ate my sister's pussy.

As I fucked Ashley, she asked me to pull her hair and fuck her harder. Both girls were moaning loudly as I continued to fuck Ashley and she continued to eat Jill's pussy. Finally after a few more orgasms from the two women, I came hard inside Ashley.

After fucking Jill and then Ashley I was definitely tiring and was all for resting for a while, but Ashley had other ideas, she insisted on me cleaning her pussy with her tongue. "You are such a good pussy eater." She declared again.

I began licking around Ashley's pussy and teasing her clit before starting to probe into her depths, and Ashley was loving it, clawing the bed sheets with her fingers. My ass sticking in the air, I was giving my full attention to Ashley, which was why I was caught by surprise by what happened next.

Jill came up behind me with a strapon and after putting a little lube on my ass, plunged the double ended dildo deep inside me. I squealed and withdrew from Ashley's pussy for a moment, only to have Ashley push my head back on her again.

I was thinking to myself, here we go again, but this time it was my sister fucking me in the ass, and she was clearly enjoying it. She grabbed my tit as she fucked me saying, "When you told me about Jenny and Jane fucking you like this I had to try it, and it feels wonderful. As I plunge into you I feel the other end plunge into me, God it turns me on so much, fucking my big sister.

Then Jill took her hand off my tit and grabbed my dick and started wanking me as she fucked me, and as I sucked Ashley's clit who was thrashing about under me. Soon I came powerfully as did Jill and Ashley, and this time it is fair to say that we were all exhausted from the late morning session.

After resting for a while we finally got some breakfast, I made a brunch with bacon and eggs and mushrooms, followed by freshly made waffles.

As we ate Jill and Ashley told me more about how they had met. Ashley said that she was new at the school and trying to fit in when she met Jill. Jill had befriended her and made her feel at home when nobody else showed any interest in her.

From that point onwards they ate together at every lunch break and a lot of time together. And when her boyfriend sexually assaulted her, it was Ashley that she had turned to for consolation. It was then that she realized how much she was attracted to women.

From that point on, Jill and Ashley had been inseparable. "It's funny how alike we are Andrea," Jill said, "I find that you, like me, are in a lesbian relationship and my big brother is actually my big sister."

Then out of the blue Jill said, "I always knew that you 'borrowed' my tutu's from time to time."

Blushing deeply, much to Ashley's amusement I replied, "Why didn't you say something."

Jill came back, "You weren't doing any harm, in fact I liked the fact that you did that, made me think more like I had a sister. I didn't say anything because I thought you might feel ashamed and stop doing it, it was obvious to me you must really get something out of it."

Then she continued, "I bet you would like to wear a proper adult tutu dress."

She had me there, I just said, "Could I?"

So Jill led me by the hand to the guest bedroom where she and Ashley were staying and got beautiful tutu costume out, it was for the lead role in 'Swan Lake', the part of Odette.

Jill helped me into the beautiful white costume with a trim of white feathers, tightly lacing up the costume at my back. Then to finish off she fixed the feather headdress to my long hair using hair clips. As she did this, Ashley was looking at me smiling.

When she had finished putting the costume on me I looked at myself in the full length mirror and the sight that my eyes almost took my breath away. I admired my long legs highlighted by the tutu that stuck straight out at my hips allowing me to see the panties that were built into the leotard frame of the costume. The top skirt was decorated with real feathers, as was the bodice.

'What do you think?' Jill asked, smiling at me. I was just lost for words. Eventually Ashley, answered for me, "She is lost in how beautiful she looks in it, and I don't blame her because anybody who appreciated the female form would want to fuck her looking like that.

At that moment, Jane and Jenny arrived back and Jane looked at me with lust filled eyes, and then just said, "Fuck!" and left the room. Minutes later she returned back with a strapon and told me to bend over, the dressing table, then quickly moving the panties of the costume to get access to my ass pushed the lubed dildo all the way in, causing me to cry out in pain and pleasure.

Jane had never been this rough with me before, it was obvious to me that she must be incredibly turned on seeing me like this. Then she started roughly fucking me, putting her hand over my covered tit as she did, and squeezing my tit hard saying under her breath, "You just looked so damn fuckable Andrea, I had to have you right now."

As Jane proceeded to fuck me, Jenny, Jill and Ashley had formed a triangle on the bed, eating each other's pussies. And as Jane fucked me hard she said, "So how was it to get fucked by your little sister?"

"How did you know?" I replied.

"Because when you were chatting to your sister last night, we invited Ashley to come over and have fun with us, and we told Ashley that as far as we were concerned she and Jill could have as much fun with you as they wanted." Then Jane continued, "And thanks for the fuck last night, I loved it." As she said this, Jane fucked me harder finally causing me to cum hard. I was glad I was wearing my gaff which protected Jill's costume from my emissions.

Finally I removed the costume with some help from Jill, and Jane rode me cowgirl style while Jill sat on my face. Jenny and Ashley were in 69 position, and doing a lot of moaning.

As Jane rode my stiff dick and I tasted the sweet juices of my own sister's cunt, I reflected on just how lucky I was...

*

I hope you liked that, don't miss the next chapter, Andrea gets married. I mean it this time I think LOL.

12