Tits Have Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then suddenly came the moment I had been so anxious about, she grabbed hold of my now rock hard dick. Suddenly she pulled down my panties to see my erection in all its glory. Jane froze, staring at what she saw in amazement. Suddenly thinking that she must be horrified at what she saw I said, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." "You're sorry" Jane exclaimed incredulous, then suddenly seeing the frightened look on my face she smiled broadly and said, "doing it with a shemale is my number one fantasy, this is incredible, you are incredible, a perfect female form and yet a shemale." "Fuck, now I want you more than ever."

With that she quickly removed her clothes and mine and said "now my pussy is to damn wet, lick my pussy." Taking her pussy I licked around it building up the tension, then started to lick the surface of her pussy, by now she was starting to thrash around on the bed. Then I started licking her clit to which she responded saying, "oh my god, oh fuck", I then sucked her clit into my mouth and noted the signs of her orgasm rippling through her body, she was yelling "AHH, AHH, AHH", then I started to push my long tongue deep into her pussy, tasting her sweet juices. "Oh YES, YESSSSS," she cried out.

Then she cried, "I want your cock in me," and pushed me onto my back. Taking my 7 inch cock in her mouth she somehow managed to take me up to my balls, the feeling was incredible. But now she couldn't wait any longer. She put her beautiful pussy over me and then engulfed my cock inside her in one swift stroke. Then with me fully inside me she was suddenly still, I looked at her and in answer to my unspoken question she said, "I just want to feel you inside me and look at you. It is amazing seeing your perfect feminine face, long beautiful hair, your incredible tits and yet at the same time have your dick inside me, it makes me so horny you have no idea." As if to confirm what you said I felt her juices streaming out of her pussy.

Then still not moving her body Jane reached down and slowly caressed my tits, gently brushing over my rock hard nipples. "I feel like I want you inside me forever Andrea," Jane said, "I don't want to lose your hardness." With that she moved her position so that she was lying on top of me, with me still hard inside her. She kissed me tenderly moving very slowly back and forth as she did the feeling was exquisite. I could feel myself gradually building to an orgasm when Jane came, emitting beautiful noises from her mouth. At that moment I started moving inside her to bring myself to orgasm when Jane stopped me, "No," she said, "I want you to stay hard." Once she had stopped me moving she started to stroke my hair and speak to me softly saying, "Go to sleep my beautiful baby girl, you are safe inside me, this is where you belong."

Somehow I managed to sleep, it must have been because of what I had drunk and the tiring effect of all the new experiences whatever the reason I slept, with a continuous stream of erotic dreams, every so often I would half wake up to find Jane kissing me or sucking my nipples and moving very slowly up and down on my engorged member. Finally I was awoken by daylight only to find Jane moving rapidly up and down and screaming out, "fuck, this is incredible, fuck me, fuck me Andrea, cum in me." When I did finally cum the intensity was incredible and it just seemed to go on and on, Jane's pussy greedily sucking up my cum. In the end it was just too much and I must have passed out.

I was awoken by Jane bringing breakfast, home cooked pancakes which I ate with relish, Jane was saying to me, "It was amazing, you were hard all night and I used you to cum 10 times, fuck that was incredible." Suddenly I remembered, "well happy birthday Jane," "Thanks Andrea, and thanks to you I am having my best birthday ever. I am only missing one thing for it to be perfect." "What," I asked. "If only Andy was here," she replied. Now suddenly I felt guilty, how was I going to explain it to her, I just didn't know how.

I had to go to the bathroom and when I did I looked in the mirror as I sat on the bowl. My face was a mess. I was in the process of slowly removing my makeup when Jane walked in, seeing my face with no makeup on it she suddenly exclaimed, "Andy!" "Well I prefer Andrea now," I replied, "but yes." For a moment I saw a flash of anger in her eyes. She burst out, "Why didn't you tell me? Exactly when were you going to tell me?" My eyes were full of tears as I said, "I wanted to tell you when we were alone but it never seemed to be the right time, and when we got back here we were too busy making love."

"So are you pissed at me?" I asked. "For not telling me, yes, damn right I am. That my beautiful shemale girl is you, No way! I love it, I love you, I always have, and it made me sad that there seemed to be no sexual attraction with you, but now I think you are the sexiest creature on earth, and with that she kissed me pushing her tongue down my throat. "Wait," I said, "I have a present for you." I went to fetch my hand bag and pulled out a DVD, please play it I told her.

Full of curiosity Jane put the DVD in her player and started watching, the video started with me saying in my male voice, "well here I am Jane, documenting my transformation to a T-girl, in the next few months I will be transformed into a female form, I am doing it because I know that I will have to become a girl to please you in the way I want to." There followed a documentation of the whole process I had gone through. In the process it made Jane, joyful, she laughed, she was intrigued. In the closing remarks in my new female voice I said, "Well in the end I have come to the conclusion that this is what I wanted for myself all along. So what can I say "enjoy the new bod."

At this point Jane started to cry, concerned I asked her why she was upset, but Jane said, "I am not upset I am crying for joy, the fact that you could have done this for me, changed your body, grown tits, it is just amazing, I don't think that a better birthday present is possible. I love you so much." She continued, "And by the way you didn't have to grow tits for me, if I had known you had all this in you, this feminine side I would have accepted you as my lover as you were. But I am so fucking glad that you did grow the tits. So let me have a play with the tits you went to so much trouble to get for me."

At this Jane started licking and sucking on my tits, with me seriously thinking that the way she was going she was going to make me cum without touching my dick. As you can imagine I have many more adventures of my new life to tell you...

*

So guys, do you want to see further chapters in this story? If you do please leave a comment below.

12