Titus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dionysosk
Dionysosk
471 Followers

"Well done to those of you who got through the Stealth test. You all did well, and only one more test stands between you, and your admission into N.A.D.S; the Singles Combat test. We will be pitting you up against one of our combat masters, and you will have to survive a 30 minute battle with them. You don't have to win, just survive. If you do that, you will become a member of our organization. Do your best, and good luck!"

'Just have to survive huh? I'm going to beat this guy, and beat him quickly. Fuck, I'm going to have to do nothing for a WEEK to recover after all this shit'

Just then, the door opened, and a huge man walked in. This man was just a hulking mass of ripped muscles, and hairless flesh. He looked like a body builder.

"Okay tough guy, let's go" Titus said, striking a battle stance

"You're that piece of trash that came from O.N aren't you? Somehow you've been doing ridiculously well, but that won't las—MMMMMPFFF!!!"

Titus caught him with kick to the mouth. As his feet touched the ground, he gave him two punches to the gut, causing him to double over, both arms wrapped around his stomach, almost puking. Titus then spread his arm wide, and brought them together, chopping the tops of his arms simultaneously. He heard both arms break, and the man in front of him screamed in agony, as his forearms flopped down from his stomach. He then bent his arm, and cocked it back, still bent, and quickly gave the man a short uppercut right on the chin, and he heard it break, and felt it shatter, before bringing that same arm around, delivering a right hook to his jaw, again hearing it break, as the man fell onto the floor, having completely lost consciousness.

Titus then stood to his full height, and tilted his head up to the left, looking towards black windows. He then stretched his left arm up, pointing it an angle towards the windows, with his hand open. He then clenched his fist in triumph, looking directly at the windows, knowing that Sarah was behind them, looking back at him.

He had completely dominated this test, repaying the faith Sarah had in him, and also ensuring that she doesn't lose a thing because of him. All of a sudden, the door in front of him opened, and a man dressed in a suit entered. He walked up to Titus, looking at him with cold eyes.

"You; who and what are you, and why haven't we heard about you before?"

Titus didn't give him an answer. He just looked back at the man who was looking at him. He didn't feel like answering, and this man knew he couldn't force him to.

"Do you know what Sarah put on the line just for you? It was her job. She told us how if you performed less than satisfactory in any of the tests, she would not only step down as a Captain, but also leave N.A.D.S. This organization has been her life since she was born, but she was willing to put that on the line, just to give you a shot."

"And? Does Sarah have to start looking for new employment?" He asked, not really looking like he cared, but he really did.

"No, no she doesn't..." the man replied, as he turned around, and started to leave the room. Titus was genuinely happy about that.

"I'll only accept Sarah as my captain. I refuse to follow anybody else, other than her."

"Very well." he said, and the man left the room. The voice from before suddenly started speaking again

"Congratulations to those of you who survived! Please walk out of the door in front of you, so you can receive your rewards and hear about N.A.D.S."

Titus then walked out of the room, and just as he did, hordes of paramedics rushed past him, going to the rooms he just vacated. He then looked in front of himself, and saw a man in his 50s, with grey hair and a moustache. He also noticed Sarah standing behind him to his right. Titus walked until he was standing next to 2 other people who passed. They were battered and bloody, and one appeared to have a broken arm. They looked at Titus who was clean and hadn't broken a sweat, and couldn't believe it. The man in front of them then started speaking.

"Congratulations to you 3. You are the newest members of N.A.D.S. We at N.A.D.S have dedicated our lives to...."

Titus looked over to Sarah, who was looking at him with a smile and a look of pride on her face. She then mouthed the words 'Well done!' to which he just nodded, with a slight smile. He then turned his attention back to the man who was talking, and the instant he did, his look of 'Listening and Concentration' immediately plastered itself on his face, causing the look of pride to disappear from Sarahs' face, and was replaced by a wince, and a very audible groan...

*

So guys, this is Chapter 2 in the Titus series. What did you think? Lemme know in the comments section, or via feedback.

I really do appreciate you guys.

Peace.

DionysosK.

Dionysosk
Dionysosk
471 Followers