TJ Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt_hooks
jt_hooks
114 Followers

"Is it weird being only one year older than your nephew?"

"Well, Josh is actually my brother." The look on face was pure confusion. "Let's wait for the pizza. That's a major part of my story. Once I start telling it, please just let me finish. Then, if you have anything else you want to know, you can ask. Cool?"

Sean smiled warmly. "That sounds great. Can I ask you something now?"

"You just did."

Sean rolled his eyes. "Seriously, smartass."

"Okay, what would you like to ask?"

"Umm, can I kiss you?"

I didn't bother answering him. I leaned over towards him, looked him straight in the eye, and placed my lips on his. The kiss started gently. Once Sean got over the shock of what I had done, he took action. He kissed me slowly and passionately. Neither of us were trying to control the kiss. We both gave and received what the other was giving. We didn't pull away from each other until we heard the doorbell, signaling the arrival of the pizza. We were both breathless and I had to readjust myself before I answered the door.

We took the pizza to the kitchen, where I got us both Cokes and some paper plates. We loaded our plates and went to my room. We took a seat on my bed and started eating. After my second slice, I took a deep breath and started telling Sean everything. I started with my freshman year and Scott coming out to me and the beginning of our "relationship", the death of my parents, the lawyer's office, Mom's letter, and all the bullshit drama with Scott. Oh, and the therapist, I told him that too.

When I finished my story, I looked at Sean. I wasn't sure what to expect from him. There was a sad smile-not pity-just sad, on his face. He placed a soft kiss on my lips. "Wow, TJ. I'm sorry about all that. I noticed you still refer to Mr. Kennedy as your brother though."

I nodded. "Yeah, he'll always be my brother before anything else. Josh and I have always been more like brothers; he's my best friend. Now, he's actually my brother and I would do anything to protect him."

He looked at the clock beside my bed, which read 9:50. "It's getting pretty late, but I don't want to end this conversation. Would you mind if I spent the night, so we can talk some more? Do you think Mr. Kennedy will mind?"

"That would be cool with me. Robert shouldn't have a problem with it. But, you realize the assumption he's going to make when he gets here and we're sitting side-by-side in my bed talking, right? Are you out at all?"

"Last year, I decided to be honest with myself and finally admitted to myself that I was gay. I broke up with the girl I had been dating since our freshman year. I told her I valued the friendship more than anything. I think she might know the truth, since I never made any moves on her and in the end, I couldn't even bring myself to do more than kiss her cheek and sometimes a peck on the lips. My dad was curious why I had broken up with her, so I told him the truth. He didn't get upset or anything. He accepted it. We talked and decided that I probably shouldn't come out at school, unless I had to since I play both football and baseball. I wouldn't be upset if Mr. Kennedy knew, especially since I already know he's cool with you. As far as school is concerned, if I was dating someone, I wouldn't deny it. I would be open and honest and deal with the consequences."

"Okay, do you need to call your parents and let them know you're spending the night?"

"I'll need to call my dad and let him know. He'll be cool with it," Sean said. He sounded sad; I wondered why?

He stood up, pulled out his cell and called his dad. While he was on the phone, I heard Robert come in the front door. "Teej, are you here?"

I walked out into the hall and ran into him. "Hey, yeah. Umm, I have a friend here. He's going to spend the night if that's cool."

Robert regarded me for a moment. "Where's your car? Isn't that Sean McNair's truck in the driveway?"

"Yeah, I got a flat on my way to the mall while it was raining. He pulled over to help me out. We started talking and when he went to check the spare, it was flat. He took the flat off, put my car on a cinder block, and then we came here, ordered pizza, and started getting to know each other."

Just then, Sean came out of my room smiling. "Hello, Mr. Kennedy. How are you tonight?"

He extended his hand, which Robert shook. "Hey Sean. Thanks for helping TJ out. So, you're spending the night?" The question was asked with slight apprehension.

"If that's alright with you. We're getting to know each other."

Robert looked from Sean to me, then back at Sean, and raised his eyebrow. "Getting to know each other? Really? I hope everything is going well."

Sean smiled at me and without looking at Robert spoke. "Yeah, it's going great. Everything I've learned about TJ so far, I really like. My dad said it was okay if I stayed over."

Robert chuckled. "I guess that's fine with me. TJ, can I speak to you for a second? If you don't mind Sean."

Sean glanced back at Robert. "Oh, yeah that's cool. I'll just wait for you in your room TJ."

Once Sean was in my room, Robert walked me down the hall towards his room. "Does he know?"

"Yes, Robert. Sean knows that I'm gay. He's more than okay with it."

Robert seemed skeptical. "Are you sure he's okay with it? He is the captain of the football team, plays baseball, and he's one of the most popular kids in the school. I've never seen him picking on anyone and never heard him talk bad about anyone, but..."

Just then Sean cleared his throat behind us. "I'm sorry to interrupt Mr. Kennedy. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I think I should let you know something. I know TJ is gay and I'm more than alright with it, because, I am too. That's why we're getting to know each other."

Robert looked at Sean, who surprisingly was not nervous. If anything, he looked confident.

Robert smiled. "I see. Well, I just wanted to make sure both of you were okay."

He nodded his head. "I understand where you're coming from. My dad probably would've done the same to me if we had been at my house instead. He says hi by the way."

Robert got a sad look in his eyes. "How's he holding up these days?"

Sean glanced at me, and then nodded. "He's doing much better now, thanks for asking."

I looked from one to the other. "Sean, why don't we go back to my room so we can talk a little more. Is it okay if I close my door Robert? I don't want to disrupt you since we'll probably be up a few more hours."

Robert sighed. "I guess that's fine. No funny business." Then he winked at us. "Or at least, what I don't know won't hurt me. Just keep it down, alright?"

Sean turned tomato red, and I started laughing. "Well, at least one of us might get lucky tonight. It's barely past 10:00 and you're already home?"

"Shut it, Teej. Besides, I don't kiss and tell. But I will let you know I have another date tomorrow night." He turned and headed to his room. As the door closed we heard him. "Goodnight guys. I'll see y'all in the morning. Don't be up all night."

Once we were back in the safety of my room, Sean stared at me with his mouth gaping. "I cannot believe you just said that to Mr. Kennedy. He's our assistant principal. Dude. Fucking A. How could you say that?"

I suppressed my laughter and I drew him into a hug. "Sean, it's okay. I swear. He's been my big brother my entire life. His name is Robert. If you're going to be around more, while you're here don't think of him as Mr. Kennedy assistant principal."

I stared into his eyes for a few moments. "I've only heard you talk about your dad so far. What happened to your mom?"

His eyes filled with tears. "She died from cancer when I was twelve, so I know what it's like to lose a parent." He unashamedly allowed the tears to fall.

My tears soon followed. I guided him over to the bed and sat down with my back against the headboard, and then I pulled him down so he was sitting between my legs. I held him tightly against my chest. "Shh, I'm sorry." That's all I said to him.

We sat in silence for about ten minutes, and then Sean spoke quietly. "I'm an only child. My parents tried to have other kids, but my mom couldn't have any more. She always called me her 'little miracle'. She told me every day how special and how loved I was. My dad did the exact same thing. I tried to do everything to make them happy. When I started playing peewee football, I hated it. But I saw how happy it made my mom and dad, so I kept playing. It was the same when I started playing tee-ball. Now, I can't imagine my life without football and baseball.

"She started getting sick around the beginning of the school year. By the time they found out what was wrong, it was too late. By Thanksgiving of that year, she was in the hospital. She held out through Christmas. The last thing she told me was to be happy."

We were still sitting on my bed, with me holding him from behind. I whispered in his ear. "I really don't want to move, but I need to get ready for bed. I have some basketball shorts that should fit you. Do you want to take a shower first?"

"Yeah, that would be nice. So, umm, where am I going to sleep?"

"I would like you to sleep right here next to me. But, I'm telling you right now, nothing is going to happen, except sleep. I want something more than what I had with Scott."

"I'm good with us taking our time. Now, let's get ready for bed."

About twenty minutes later, we were both showered and laying in my bed, under the covers. We fell asleep with my back against his chest, his arms wrapped around me. He kissed the back of my head just before I was fully asleep and whispered in my ear. "I'm really glad I met you TJ. I could get used to this."

"Me too, Sean."

Everything was perfect. I should've known the shit was about to hit the fan.

It happened the next morning when Josh barged into my room and started speaking before the door was fully open. "I did it Teej! I told them, and they were cool with...Oh!" The smile faded from his face.

That's when I heard the words that broke my heart.

"Hey there, Little Buddy. How are you?"

jt_hooks
jt_hooks
114 Followers
12