TMA: Agent Moon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers

"Mmm, that's good," she whispered, her lips fluttering against the tip of his cock. She licked sensuously just beneath the crown, then slowly sucked him in, pushing her mouth down. Her hands roamed over his thighs and pelvis, the tips of short nails scratching his firm buttocks. She sucked softly yet firmly upon his shaft, letting the smooth head nudge against her throat. Dylan caught his breath, touched her hair.

Corinna slipped her mouth back, leaving Dylan's cock shiny. She licked the head quickly with a playful smile. "You like that, huh?" she asked, watching his face as she tilted her head and sought for his balls with her mouth. She sucked them tenderly, pulling with her lips.

"Very much so," he sighed, pressing her head against his groin. Corinna murmured in approval, stroked his cock with one hand while she continued paying attention to his musky sacs. She loved the way they felt against her tongue, the taste of his pliable skin. Becoming more and more heated, Corinna pushed her chin between Dylan's thighs and tickled the patch of skin beneath his orbs with her tongue.

"Corinna," he said at last, gently pulling on her head. Reluctantly, she pulled back, her mouth wet, and looked up at him with glazed eyes. Dylan smiled. "Lay back."

Corinna eyed his cock, wanting more of what she had tasted. But she wanted to be naked, as well, and the expression on her lover's face – desirous, commanding, firm yet wanting – was irresistible.

Quickly, she lay back, jerking down her slacks as Dylan removed his boots and socks. He straightened just as Corinna, nude save for her skimpy lace panties, lifted her hips to remove the undergarment.

"Allow me," he said, and leaned over her, kissing Corinna once more upon the lips. This time, it was a driving, crushing kiss, with tongues slipping into mouths. Corinna moaned needily, gripping Dylan's back. She felt his cock against her inner thigh, then against her damp pussy through the panties. She was nearly ready to forget foreplay, just to have him inside her.

But then he was leaving a trail of kisses down her neck, nipping at the skin there, making Corinna hiss in pleasure. She ran her fingers through his short dark hair as he moved lower, hunting her nipples. Corinna panted and whimpered, more aroused than she had felt in years. A short, high-pitched cry escaped her throat when Dylan's mouth closed around one of her nipples, his teeth lightly scraping the dark pink nub.

"Oh, Jesus, Dylan, you've got me so hot," she breathed, grinding against him. "Can't remember when I've been so . . . turned on . . . ."

For a moment, he lifted his head and smiled up at her, gem-like brown eyes glittering. "And we're just getting started," he said.

Corinna let out an impassioned moan, then impulsively curled up, grabbing Dylan's head. She smothered his mouth with hers, panted as she pulled back. "Do whatever you want with me," she hissed.

He simply smiled, then slid down her body, planting kisses upon her firm stomach. His tongue traced the edge of her panties; the aroma of her sex was rich and ripe. Impatiently, Corinna lifted her hips, wanting the last barrier between them removed. With a soft laugh, Dylan bit gently into the fabric, nipping her clitoris through it in the process. Corinna whimpered at the sudden sensation, then sighed with relief as he pulled the panties down her thighs.

Wantonly, Corinna parted her thighs, revealing her treasure. Dylan eyed the moist lips of Corinna's pussy, licking his way up her taut thighs. Unlike the majority of women, Corinna kept her pubic mound shaved smooth, yet left soft, dark blonde fur upon her vulva. Dylan found the novelty erotic, and he moved in closer, inhaling her fragrance.

Corinna whimpered in anticipation as her lover's face neared her moist sex. But just when she was about to feel those delicious lips upon her own, Dylan lifted and climbed onto the bed, moving around so that he lay atop her, framing her head with his own muscular thighs. Corinna grinned, eagerly reaching for his cock, directing it down toward her mouth.

Mouths attached to genitals at the same time, and both Dylan and Corinna groaned as they began licking, sucking, lapping at each other. Muffled moans filled the room, mingling with the sweet, cloying aroma of the lovers' passion.

Corinna's hips began rolling, then bucking, after only a few moments. She pulled her mouth from Dylan's slick cock with a gasp as her orgasm began to wash through her. She grunted, gasped, and moaned as she came, shoving her cunt hard against Dylan's mouth, clutching his thighs desperately. With a final squeal of pleasure, Corinna grasped Dylan's cock by the base and took it deep in her mouth, all the way into her throat. She shook against him, relishing the feel of being so totally filled, the weight of his balls on her nose, while languishing in the thrills of Dylan's tongue and lips.

Abruptly, he pulled off her and turned about as Corinna lay dazed and heaving for breath. Orgasmic blush had turned her cheeks, neck and breasts ruddy. She gave Dylan a dreamy look as he knelt between her legs. "I want you," she said raggedly.

He lifted her legs, kissing her knee. "I know," he said, then pushed forward with his hips. His cock split her lips apart and slowly burrowed within her warm, slippery tunnel. Corinna shuddered deeply, arching her back and clawing at the sheets as she was so pleasantly invaded. She could feel every inch as his cock stretched her walls, could feel the throbbing of his shaft, and finally, the coarseness of his pubic hair and the press of his pelvic bone against her clitoris.

"Oh, God!" uttered Corinna, her voice strangled. Her arms flailed across the bed, pulling at the sheets and pillows. Dylan's hands gripped her thighs, lifting her off the bed as he pushed into her again and again. The tempo increased, and soon, he was slapping against her. He held her legs against his chest, licked and bit at her ankles.

Corinna came again, her body tensing, then spasming, then relaxing. She grabbed a pillow and covered her face as she screamed in release. Her pussy clenched hard around Dylan's driving cock, urging his orgasm to meld with hers. But the older man's stamina held out.

She tossed the pillow away and glared up at Dylan, her face sweaty and flushed. "Oh, Jesus Christ," she grunted. Her hands grazed his chest as he stayed buried within her, breathing deeply. Slowly, he pulled out, making her wince in momentary disappointment.

"Turn over?" he asked, although it seemed more of a command to Corinna, one she gleefully obeyed. Refueled by her orgasm, she rolled over quickly and propped herself on hands and knees, arching her back deeply. She gave a lusty look over her shoulder as Dylan's strong hands caressed her cheeks.

"Come and get it, tiger," she goaded him.

With a quick thrust, he shoved back inside her, then leaned over Corinna's body as she gasped at the sudden, blissful intrusion. His breath was hot against her ear. "Like this?" he asked, rolling his hips, driving into her over and over.

She trembled against him, then grabbed his arm and sucked, then bit, at the inside of his elbow. "Fuck yes," she huffed. "God, baby, fuck me . . . fuck me . . . oh, Jesus, fuck me all fucking night . . . ."

Dylan reared back, slipping his hand over her shoulder, to the nape of her neck. He gathered a handful of short, thick blonde hair and jerked her head back, making Corinna all but scream. "I planned on it," he growled, pumping faster and faster, making her cheeks quiver slightly with each impact of his hips.

"Oh, God, yes . . . ." whimpered Corinna as she felt another orgasm building. "Cum with me. Cum with me!"

Dylan grunted, pounding as hard and fast as he could, finally feeling his own release begin. With a last, deep thrust, his cock spasmed deep inside Corinna's womb. The feel of his thick rush of warm semen triggered Corinna's orgasm, and she howled her pleasure at the top of her lungs.

For a long moment, they were frozen, locked together, delirious and timeless with their shared passion. Both bodies twitched with aftershocks. Slowly, They relaxed together and fell onto the bed, Corinna's lithe, sweaty body pinned beneath Dylan's. But the weight of him was not unpleasant. She relished the feel of him, the aroma of him . . . of them. Together.

"D-Dylan?" she asked after an eon of shared, panting breaths.

"Yes," he breathed out.

"Don't . . . don't move," she said, smiling giddily. "I wanna feel you like this . . . for as long . . . as I can."

He kissed her damp neck affectionately, Making Corinna purr. "I'm not going anywhere, baby," he whispered.

Eyes closed, basking in the glow of their lovemaking, Corinna smiled.

Epilogue

In a dark room out of time, several figures sat in the shadows about a large, circular table. They surrounded a large, shimmering globe that hovered above a dais, across the surface of which flickered numerous images in an apparently chaotic manner.

"So Dylan Moon was saved, as predicted," came one voice.

"Yes. The pieces are beginning to fall into place," spoke another.

"There are still many variables to take into consideration," offered a third.

"There always were."

"This path is riddled with risk and uncertainty. Are we sure this is the wisest course of action?"

There was a long pause before the first voice spoke once more.

"Only time will tell."

. . . to be continued . . .

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers