TMA: An Agent 99 Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

"Where are we Derek?"

"It appears to be 16th Century London. We're caught in a Time Slip. If we remain where we are it may return us to…"

An angry shout interrupted him.

"Halt ye Roundhead traitors. Halt in the name of the King."

Gaudily dressed men ran towards them from both ends of the street waving swords and daggers. 99 and Crystal unsealed their weapons and they sprang to full size. The men halted for a moment seeing blades appear as if by magic in the stranger's hands then ran forward, shouting and cursing.

Standing back to back, they awaited their attackers. "Three here, "Crystal said in a steady voice.

"Four here," 99 replied. "It is a good day for a fight."

Crystal laughed and began to sing a Viking battle song, her contralto voice thrilling to 99. With a clash of steel, their opponents closed in.

Parrying a sword thrust with his dagger, 99 slashed downward, severing his attackers arm at the elbow. The man tumbled backward screaming, blood spurting from the stump. He heard Crystal grunt and a gurgling cry of agony. Five to go. Two men rushed at him, swords a blur. 99 ran the man on the right through the heart as the remaining attacker pierced him through the shoulder. A slash upward nearly severed the man's head from his body, the splash of blood spattering the cobbles. 99 recovered in time to parry a thrust from the last attacker when a thrown battle-axe cleaved his opponent's skull.

The gasps and death rattles of the dying men echoed eerily in the narrow street as Crystal and 99 tended each other's wounds. She received a deep gash in her forearm that 99 bound up with his shirt. Crystal tugged off her slip and staunched the blood from 99's wound. They leaned against a building dizzy and exhausted from the fight and loss of blood.

"It was a good fight Derek. I am proud to have you as my partner."

"And I you. We may very well be stranded here if the Time Slip doesn't…"

The glowing mist returned and they found themselves back in Chicago.

99 shook his head in amazement. They were untouched, not a hair out of place.

"It never happened," Crystal murmured as people passed them on the street. "Not in this time line. This is more serious than we thought. We have to find the Rectifiers base before the Skeins of Time become so tangled it will be total chaos."

A chime sounded and 99 glanced at his watch. It's face glowed a deep red that pulsed like a heartbeat.

"We're close, the Time Waves are converging near us. Let's move!"

***

Three hours of searching found them standing before a twenty-story building with the name 'Amalgamated Insurance Company' on brass plaques flanking the entry doors. The watch was rapidly flashing red and felt warm on 99's wrist. They entered the lobby and were greeted by a young female receptionist who asked

who they wished to see. Crystal noticed the telltale sheen of synthoflesh on the woman's forehead and cheeks and leaped forward, smashing the cyborgs head against the polished wood desktop. It crumpled to the floor, smoke curling from it's ears, nose and mouth.

"It may have set off an alarm," 99 barked. "Find the stairs. The equipment must be on the top floor."

They raced through the lobby, found the stairwell and ran two at a time up the stairs. Approaching the 12th floor landing, 99 saw the door opening and a figure emerge. He ducked down, Crystal following. The figure raised a weapon and the stutter of a submachine gun filled the stairwell. Bullets ricocheted from the wall above them as the inexperienced gunman fought the weapons muzzle rise. He attempted to fire again, but two .38 slugs tore through his chest. He flew backward and the gun clattered on the cement. Crystal and 99 jumped up and ran to the fallen man. 99 picked up the submachine gun and checked the ammunition drum. Over half full.

"I knew this would come in handy," Crystal said, patting the revolver. "I wonder if they heard that."

"Let's find out," 99 replied. They continued sprinting up the stairs until they reached the top floor. The entry door was unlike the others; a dull gray instead of red. 99 threw his ring of keys at it and a bolt of electricity fused them into a lump. They backed down to the lower landing to determine their next move.

There was a clink of metal on metal on the floor below them. 99 looked down to the next landing and saw five persons emerge from the access door, carrying weapons. "Five down there," he whispered. Crystal nodded. He glanced about and saw a fire hose coiled on the wall. "Use the hose to short circuit that door, I'll hold them off."

Crystal uncoiled the hose and tied it around the railing, nozzle pointed at the door.

A bullet struck the wall near her head as the first gunman ran up the stairs. 99 dropped him with a short burst as the rest ducked and returned fire. Bullets spattered around him, as he lay flat on the stairs, saving his ammunition for the next attack.

Crawling down the stairs, Crystal reached the water valve and turned it on. The hose bulged and constricted around the knot, then spewed a stream of water at the door. Crackling and arcing, the door held for several seconds then exploded with a thundering roar, flinging fragments in every direction. 99 felt a burning pain in his back as a shard of metal grazed him. He heard Crystal curse, looked up and saw her holding her leg. In that instant, the four remaining attackers charged up the stairs yelling and shooting. He swung the gun's barrel towards them, firing a long burst that sent three of them tumbling down the stairs, pierced by multiple bullets.

The last enemy, protected by the other three, tried to level his weapon, but a shot sent him reeling down the stairs, submachine gun firing harmlessly into the air. 99 stood and gave thumbs up to Crystal, who waved her revolver. "Three shots left, I need a new weapon. Know where I can find one?"

He laughed and ran up the stairs to her. "How about in there?"

"Let's go. I want one of those submachine guns."

Stepping carefully around the debris, they peered into the opening. Banks of indicator lights blinked and glowed on an enormous panel. Rows of gray cabinets filled the room, humming and clicking. No operators were visible. Moving stealthily, they looked down several narrow aisles. No one in sight.

"I can't believe this complex is unguarded," Crystal muttered. "Look at all this. How do we destroy it?"

"They're here," 99 replied. "Probably hiding waiting for us to let our guard down. We'll each check a section. You should have your axe and sword handy for close up fighting."

"And your saber and dagger," Crystal replied. "We're running out of bullets."

Their weapons snapped into size and they began to search aisle after aisle, still no one appeared. They met back at the control panel, baffled and spoiling for a fight.

"Where are they?" 99 said angrily. "They must be…"

"Derek! Behind you!" She aimed and fired at a figure emerging from a hidden panel in the ceiling. A body fell, landing with a crunch of bones, pistol skidding across the tile floor. Crystal dove for it as other trapdoors sprung open and bullets flew around them, whining as they ricocheted from the cabinets.

Pistols blazing in each hand, Crystal dove behind a cabinet. Another body dropped

and was replaced by another returning fire. Squeezing off short bursts, 99 sent four more attackers tumbling as he ducked and rolled down the aisle. The Thompson's bolt clicked on an empty chamber and he cast it aside. "Catch", Crystal hollered, throwing him a .45 automatic pistol.

Two more dropped as 99 began shooting. Crystal appeared at his elbow, "It's a stand off Derek, I'm out of bullets. I tried to get that Tommy gun over there, but they have it bracketed."

"I'm finished with this shooting gallery. Cover me." He handed her the gun and began to push on a row of cabinets. A fragment stung his cheek as he felt the cabinet shift. Bracing himself, he pushed harder, muscles straining. The cabinet rocked and fell, smashing into the others as they fell like dominoes. With a flash of sparks and a whining hum, the cabinets began to smoke and alarms howled.

Rectifiers in green jumpsuits began dropping from the trapdoors. "I think you poked the hornets nest," Crystal laughed, sending one spinning with a shot.

"It's time to call an exterminator," 99 replied, hitting an opponent in mid-air who fell on two others bringing them all down. Crystal heard breathing and spun around. Two enemies were leveling weapons at them. She fired and one staggered. The automatics hammer clicked as the second one fired, the shot grazing her shoulder. A second later, he fell back, head split in two by a thrown battle-axe.

It became a deadly game of tag between the aisles, being 'it' meant death.

One by one, they eliminated the attackers, receiving several minor wounds in the process. 99 pushed over another row of cabinets as the control board beeped and flashed and alarms wailed.

Crystal slipped in a pool of blood and went down. A Rectifier leaped forward, stabbing her in the chest with a rifle bayonet. He screamed and clawed at his face as 99's thrown dagger plunged in his eye socket. Attacking the remaining opponents, 99 fought like a maniac, firing his pistol and slashing with his saber until the last one was dead.

He rushed to Crystal who was slumped against a wall, her eyes half closed, a crimson stain spreading on her dress. "Crystal. Hang on. I'm getting us out of here." He thumbed his communicator when she grabbed his hand.

"We came here to do a job. Finish it Derek, I'll be okay. Go!"

99 ran to the control panel, turning every control knob and pressing every button until the indicators began flashing 'overload'. He ran back to Crystal whose eyes had shut her chest barely moving. Activating the communicator, he heard only a faint noise like rushing water, and then a voice said "Headquarters."

"99 here. Mission accomplished. Get us out! Crystal's badly wounded."

"Affirmative 99. Prepare for transport."

He lifted Crystal's limp body and strode to the Time Portal that appeared before him. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. "It is a good day to die my love," she said softly, and then her eyes closed again.

The Time Portal flared and was gone. Billowing clouds of smoke poured from the top floor of the Amalgamated Life Insurance building, followed by a thunderous explosion as the roof rose and fell back exposing an antenna array concealed in a water tank. Another explosion and the building slowly collapsed into a flaming pile of rubble. The city fire fighters could do little except prevent the blaze from consuming the nearby buildings. The charred remains revealed nothing involving the Rectifiers plot to disrupt time. The skeins of Elsewhen returned to their proper places and the Mother Line restored.

***

Cheers erupting from the crowd assembled at the Time Portal went silent as 99 emerged carrying Crystal. Medics rushed forward, placing her on a gurney and taking her away, others tending to his wounds. He tried to follow, but people surrounded him, asking questions and offering congratulations. Their voices were a meaningless babble in his ears as he recalled Crystal making love and fighting the enemy. Tears stung his eyes as Rhada took him by the shoulders and said "She'll be all right Derek. They're working on her now. She still clings to life. She will live for you." He nodded and allowed them to take him to Hypno Debriefing. He drank a glass of liquid a Tech offered him and fell asleep.

***

Crystal opened her eyes and saw 99 sitting at her bedside, snoring softly. She took his hand in hers, "I guess it wasn't a good day to die after all," she whispered, gripping his hand. He awakened instantly, leaned over and they kissed.

"Welcome back my love," he said, smiling. "It's about time you woke up."

"How long was I…"

"Three months. The medics had to replace your heart and one lung. You spent over two months in the Tanks, healing. You're scheduled to be released to my care in a few days."

"The mission, did you…?"

"Did we? Yes. We destroyed The Time Distorter. The Tech's were upset that we didn't leave enough for them to examine, so we'll never know how it was accomplished. But it is done and the Time Line is restored."

Crystal chuckled, "So I am to be released in your care, am I? How do I know that you'll give me the proper therapy so I may be fully functioning again?" She caressed his cheek and he kissed her palm.

"You can rest assured I will make every effort to rehabilitate you properly. I am an expert in such matters." He stood, leaned over and hugged her. She kissed his cheek and her hand rubbed his cock.

"I think I need some therapy right now, any way of locking that door?"

99 picked up the phone as Crystal unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down. "99 here. I am debriefing Agent Crystal and don't want to be disturbed for…" He sighed as she sat up and her mouth engulfed his cock. She held up two fingers, "…uh…two hours. Yes I will. Thank you."

Crystal grabbed his ass and pulled him to her, head bobbing as she took his entire length down her throat, nipping him playfully as his hips surged against her face. She wiggled a finger in his asshole, loving his moans of delight. He humped her face repeatedly until, with a strangled cry, he blasted gobs of cum down her throat. She gulped and swallowed every drop, not releasing him until his cock went limp. He fell back panting on the bed, as she removed her hospital gown, crawled over him and dangled her breasts in his face.

"How was that, handsome? Not bad for a woman who's been unconscious for three months."

99 sucked a nipple in his mouth, caressing it with his tongue. His hand reached between her legs, his fingers stroking her pussy lips. She sighed and rode his thrusting fingers for a few moments, then sat back and helped him remove his shirt. He kicked off his shoes and pushed her gently on her back. Crystal moaned as he sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy. His licked slowly down her body, his tongue dancing in her belly button, then moved down to the heated center of her desire.

She put a pillow over her face to muffle a scream of delight as he grasped her ass cheeks and buried his face in her pussy, licking, sucking and nibbling until she thought she would go mad with pleasure. Her fingers tangled in his hair as she chanted, "Yes my darling, yes. Eat me. Eat me. By the gods, you eat so well. Ohhhhhh…"

Crystal scrubbed her pussy on his mouth, her back arching as a powerful orgasm surged through her. He continued to suck and lick as she had one orgasm after another until she lifted his head from between her legs. He lay on top of her and they kissed passionately, her pink tongue scooping her juices from his mouth.

99 lay between her legs, his cock becoming hard, its velvet tip against her stomach. Gray eyes locked with blue and he said, "I thought I had lost you.

It felt as if a part of me was dying. I love you Crystal. I never want to let you go. I've never had anyone in my life before. Never allowed myself to love anyone thinking I might never return from a mission. I don't feel that way anymore. Not since I met you."

She smiled and wiggled her stomach on his cock. "I never thought I would meet a man in this time that would be strong and brave enough to be my equal in love and battle. You are that man, Derek. You are my mate for life. The Fates and the gods have willed it thus. We will be together as long as the breath remains in our bodies. I would rather die with you fighting side by side than live forever lonely."

Crystal raised her hips, offering him her juicy pussy. 99's cock slid in easily, the velvet walls clasping him as their bodies met and joined. Her arms and legs wrapped around him as his hands gripped her ass. They rocked slowly back and forth, sighs and moans escaping their lips as their bodies moved in perfect rhythm.

The bed squeaked as he thrust harder and harder into her as she joyfully impaled herself on his throbbing cock, feeling the head brushing her cervix as he filled her to bursting. The touch of skin on skin was overwhelmingly arousing, both wishing they could melt into the other and become one. The slap of flesh and the cries of pleasure filled the room, 99's balls beating a tattoo on Crystal's puckered asshole.

She screamed in delight as her orgasm surged through her like a bolt of electricity, back arching she came repeatedly, whimpering and sobbing as the sensations consumed her. The room swam before his eyes as he blasted strands of thick cum deep in his love's pussy, cumming until his balls were empty.

Night descended, as they lay snuggled together in the bed, happily exhausted and reveling in being together once more. Limbs wrapped around each other they drifted into sleep.

The night nurse slowly opened the door and smiled as she saw the lovers in the bed. She picked up the clothing, placed it on a chair and drew a blanket over them. Two of our top agents, both ruthless killing machines and they're sleeping like children. A hero's welcome is awaiting them for completing their mission against all odds, saving every one of us from obliteration and allowing the Rectifiers to rule the Time Stream. Thank the gods for people like these. She left the room, closing the door softly.

The Time Stream flowed unimpeded, leaving behind a remembered past and entering a future filled with promise. The Time War would continue and TMA Agents 99 and Crystal would be at the forefront, together.

End.

-------------------------------

In their next adventure, 99 and Crystal battle the Supreme Overlord of the Rectifiers in "The Man Who Collected Time."

TE999
TE999
641 Followers
12