TMGS 01-06 - Suburban Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got an idea." She said. Alexis knew that, and suddenly Jade had vanished from Alexis's pussy. Alone, Alexis found herself left floating in midair with her pussy longing for more of Jade's love. She spun around high above the carpeted floor and saw her pink-haired lover sitting on the dresser where an angel once sat.

"Be right back." Jade said, and Jade vanished from her spot above the dresser as well. She did not reappear.

Alexis was curious as to where her wife went, and she looked to the wall of her bedroom and darted right through it. Alexis's naked body popped out of the wall and into the hallway. She didn't get to fly around her own house naked as much as she liked, so she used her solitude to take moment to float down the hall. Yet as she looked down the hall, and saw nothing. She saw nothing, but she did hear something interesting.

"Yeah, fuck me. Abuse me, please." Alexis heard someone cry downstairs.

Alexis smiled, and ignored the echoing voice. She knew exactly what was going on because it was her own voice she heard. She felt a strange tightness in her throat suddenly, and yet she still ignored it. She knew all too well what was going on downstairs and was currently not totally interested in that. Only part of her mind cared about what was going on in her parents' living room, and the part of her mind she was more interested in was the part that wanted to find Jade.

The problem was that Jade probably was not in her house. There was no telling where Jade was.

"Oh fuck." Alexis suddenly heard from her parents' bedroom down the hall. That voice was not her own, but a familiar one none-the-less. It was not that of her foster mom, that's for sure. Again, Alexis knew what was going on, but it didn't have her full interest. Without the ability to teleport, Alexis would just have to wait for Jade to return to her on her own terms.

Alexis floated back through the wall and into her bedroom once more, and softly landed her toes onto the carpet of her bedroom. She started to walk her naked body towards her closet to put on something sexy on for her wife when something sexy appeared.

Jade appeared directly in front of Alexis with a short pink nighty over her naked body. Alexis could see her large breasts through the roses that lined her lingerie, and she could see her wet pussy she longed to taste again. She hardly got much more of a look other than that when Jade shoved her back towards the bed.

With a quick and violent shove, Alexis was tossed backwards by Jade. She didn't land on the bed however, for Jade quickly teleported behind her and caught her in her arms. With Alexis in her hands, Jade quickly ran her hands over her breasts as she held her. She massaged her epic new breasts and pressed them together as she felt her wife. In Jade's lap, Alexis looked up into Jade' green eyes and smiled. She ran her hands through her short pink hair as she felt Jade's hands caressing her large breasts. She smiled as she felt the loving massage of this teleporting teenager.

"Thought I'd put on something sexy." Jade said.

"Yummy." Alexis answered, and Alexis turned around and pushed Jade onto her back. Jade bounced against the bed as Alexis climbed over her, and let her giant breasts hang. Alexis smiled down at her and slowly leaned in to kiss her wife. But Jade wasn't done playing with Alexis as she vanished from underneath her. Before Alexis could even realize that Jade was gone, she felt Jade's hand caressing her ass and finding its way between her leg from behind. She felt the same magical hands that were just on her breasts now on her ass and her back, groping her and massaging her body.

On all fours, Alexis looked back and saw Jade softly finger-fucking her from behind. With her tiny pink nighty doing a terrible job hiding her body, Jade let her hands dig into Alexis's firm body, gripping her tightly as she pushed Alexis further and further onto the bed. Alexis crawled onto the bed, and Jade was quick to follow as Alexis rolled over onto her back and bounced below her. Jade's hand would not leave Alexis's pussy as Alexis's head bounced against the large pillows behind her. She continued to ease her fingers in and out of Alexis.

Alexis spread her legs wide and welcomed Jade's fingers inside her. She watched as Jade climbed on all fours in the bed in her tiny pink nighty and clinched Alexis's thigh and she fucked her with two fingers. Alexis's head rocked back against the bed as she felt something much more than two fingers inside her. Something massive suddenly found its way inside Alexis's pussy and she felt it. She felt it climb deep into her as her hands flew out against the bed sheets

It was unfortunate for Jade for she thought that it was her fingers that were giving Alexis such a powerful sensation. She thought that it was because of her fingers moving in and out of Alexis that Alexis's back was arching and her breasts were being forced into the air. Two fingers became four as Jade spread out Alexis's tight little pussy and fucked her harder and harder. Jade was on a mission to please her wife as she watched Alexis's hands run over her own body.

Alexis was getting furiously fucked by something. She knew, but Jade did not. Alexis knew what was fucking her and how hot it was, and she wanted to share those passions with Jade. With her own breasts in her hands, she looked at Jade's green eyes and demanded her body.

"I want your pussy!" Alexis told Jade, and Jade didn't need much more than that. In an instant, Jade's pussy appeared on her face. Jade's teleportation was amazingly fast as she reappeared on top of Alexis in a sixty-nine, and before Alexis could continue to love Jade's pussy, she felt Jade's lips against her own. Jade quickly latched onto Alexis's clit with her mouth, and begged for her cum. She wasn't done fucking Alexis as she gripped her thighs tightly and plunged her tongue deep into the teen. Alexis dealt the with overwhelming pleasure of Jade's tongue and the mysterious penetration she was feeling, and rose her lips to Jade's pussy.

"Suck my clit!" Jade muttered between dives. She attached her mouth onto Alexis's clit and continued to play with her clit. She pulled at Alexis's pussy lips with her own lips, and let her hands climb between Alexis's thighs. Jade was furious to make Alexis cum for she longed to see her magical orgasm. She stuck her fingers into Alexis's pussy and fucked her with fingers with furious desire. She licked her fingers and continued, watching Alexis's juices drip from her pussy.

Jade still had no idea that her fingers were no match for the mysterious fucking that Alexis felt. She still felt the powerful thrusts surge through her young body. She was getting nothing short of 'plowed' by a powerful force that she knew Jade did not possess. This only made Alexis suck on Jade's clit even more as she lie on top of her. Her own fingers climbed into Jade's pussy, and as Alexis finger-fucked her bride, Jade was overcome with pleasure.

"Come for me, baby!" Alexis cried. "I want you to cum in my mouth."

Even though Jade wanted to taste Alexis's cum, she knew that Alexis wanted Jade to experience the magic of her orgasm. She wanted Jade's magic to hopefully advance as magical orgasms sometimes hinted at hidden magic not yet discovered.

In an instant, Jade vanished and reappeared sitting on Alexis's face. She was no longer in a sixty-nine with Alexis, but was now on her knees with her hands braced against the wall that Alexis had walked through several times already that night. Jade rode Alexis's face, and begged for an orgasm. With her hands against the wall, Jade watched as the room around her began to shake ever so slightly. She saw the room vibrate around her as she knew their magic was becoming too powerful for reality to handle.

"Oh yes baby. Suck my clit." Jade cried.

Alexis did just that as she pulled Jade's body against her lips. She longed for Jade's cum in her mouth as she tasted her juices. She didn't need Jade to fuck her for she could still feel something long and hard fucking her pussy deep. Her legs spread wider as she lie on her back with Jade's pussy on her face. She made room for a powerful force that wasn't even in the room with her. Alexis just let whoever it was that was fucking her fuck her deeper and deeper. She looked up at Jade's body from below and looked up the bottom of her sheer pink nighty. She looked up her tiny waist and saw her large breasts bouncing from below. She ran her hands up under her nighty and gripped her breasts. She ran her hands up and around Jade's bod from below, longing to touch her everywhere.

Jade too joined Alexis's hands, and pulled her nighty down off of her breasts so she could unleash them. Alexis's hand climbed up between Jade's lovely breasts and around tiny neck. Alexis felt every inch of Jade's body as she tasted her pussy and sucked Jade's juices into her mouth. With Alexis's hands crawling all around her, Jade heard the bed creaking below them as she rode Alexis's face. She could also hear a bed creaking in another room as she assumed there was fucking going on elsewhere in the house. She heard the moans of pleasure that was seeping through the walls.

"Fuck!" Jade heard two girls scream out in the other room, and the sounds of sex only caused Jade to beg for more. She felt Alexis's fingers inside her, and she began to run her hands over her own breasts. She pinched her nipples as she felt her body become warmer and warmer. She felt Alexis's magic climbing through her via her skilled tongue. As the room vibrated around her, she could feel the arrival of her magical orgasm she desired so much.

Jade's body jerked and her mouth opened, but no sounds came out as her magical orgasm took over her body.

"Yessss...." Jade cried quietly as she felt the magic inside her surface. She was overwhelmed as she felt her body become warm with magic. Alexis continued to suck on Jade's pussy. She craved her cum. She opened her mouth and lapped at Jade's dripping pussy. She tasted Jade until she realized she couldn't.

Jade was gone.

Alexis, without a pussy to suck, realized Jade had vanished. Jade's magic surfaced the only way it knew how, and tossed her around the world. Alexis was on her back all alone. The powerful thrusting she had felt was gone. The bed was still as the earthquake their sex had caused was gone. She was all alone, and she suddenly felt a feeling of panic.

Jade instantly reappeared on the bed below Alexis. She was on her side, breathing heavily, and had her pink nighty loosely draped over he body. She had sand in her hair, something she had brought back with her from wherever her magic had tossed her. Jade slowly turned her head as she lie on her side, and looked up at her wife with a smile. She may not have achieved new magic with her orgasm, but was still quite fun.

Alexis suddenly felt panic take over her body. Something was wrong. She knew something was amiss in her suburban house, and she was suddenly worried, not horny.

"Oh my god!" Alexis cried, and Jade watched as Alexis suddenly vanished from the bed. Alexis couldn't teleport like Jade could. Jade quickly realized that Alexis had removed that copy of her. Jade realized that she was now alone in Alexis's bedroom, and Alexis thought it was appropriate to leave her alone.

"Are you kidding me?" Jade asked no one as she propped herself up on the small bed. With a magical thought, this pink-haired teenager in her matching sheer pink nighty vanished. Alexis's bedroom was empty.

------- FIFTEEN MINUTES AGO

Cindy stood in the opposite corner of the room and watched as Hannah stepped away from the triplets and calmly walked through the wall. Wings and all, Hannah tossed a seductive smile at Ally, Lexi, and Isis right before her nude body disappeared through the solid wall. As if they were speaking with their eyes, Ally calmly left her fellow red-heads, and stepped through the wall after the glorious angel.

Ally passed through the solid matter of her bedroom wall for she knew where Hannah was going. Walls did not slow her down as she popped out of the wall and found herself in the bathroom. Walking through walls was like walking down a hall for a teenage girl as magical as Alexis. She continued walking; her ankles merging right through the bathtub, her bare breasts slipping through the shower curtains, and soon her lovely sculpted ass vanished right through the tile of the shower. The bathroom was not her destination.

The dark brown wall of the master bedroom seemed to plain until a naked eighteen year old simply stepped out of it. Glorious and horny, she found herself in her parent's large bedroom, and had every intention of utilizing their king-size bed to make sweet lesbian love to the blonde angel she had followed. She was in for a bit of a shock as she stepped through the wall for she found the task at hand to be a bit more challenging ... and a bit more amazing.

Lying naked on her parents bed was not a gorgeous and naked college girl with a spectacular pair of feathery white angel wings attached to her back.

There were two.

In the mere moments that Hannah had left Alexis, she had split her consciousness into two identical bodies; a magical feat that was not exclusive to Alexis herself. Alexis's jaw dropped as her thighs rubbed together as she stumbled upon two gorgeous naked blonde girls, intertwined in a deep embrace with their monumental breasts pressed together and their tongue dancing outside their mouths. Each of these blonde girls had their own pair of fantastic white wings that illuminated the room with a white glow. Each of these angels had a shining white halo above their heads that made it effortless to gaze upon their naked angelic forms.

Each of these two girls was known as Hannah.

The twin blondes broke their kiss, and looked across the room to the naked eighteen year old named Alexis who was watching their embrace. They each smiled, and waited for her to join them on the bed.

"What? You thought you were the only one that liked to play with themselves?" Hannah said to Alexis without moving her mouth.

"Not at all." Alexis answered with her own telepathy. The angels broke their embrace and each opened their arms as Alexis's toes lifted off the ground. She soared over the bed, spun around, and softly set her bare body between the angels. It wasn't every say in suburbia that a teenager got to have sex with two gorgeous angels, and Alexis found her own heaven on Earth as Hannah and Hannah eased up against her body. They let their hands roam up over Alexis's breasts.

"Can you do me a quick favor?" Alexis said aloud as the twin angels groped her fantastic body. Alexis didn't need to ask for Hannah knew all of Alexis's desires the moment she had one. The Hannah to her left held her hand out, and a large red double-sided dildo appeared above her hand in an instant. It floated above Hannah's hand and awaited approval from Alexis. Hannah created that sex toy from nothing for use that evening; a feat that was all too easy for a girl as special as Hannah.

"Like this?" Hannah answered as her twin took Alexis's right nipple into her mouth. WIth Hannah's skilled tongue dancing around her breast, Alexis's eyes couldn't help but close as a smile climbed on her face.

"Yes ..." Alexis moaned, and Hannah's sex-toy suddenly vanished into thin air. It was not for their use for Hannah and and Hannah had other plans.

Alexis stretched her arms out as the two angels each took one of her breast into their mouths. She let her hands glide softly through their wings, feeling their soft heavenly feathers. She ran her hands through their glowing halos, finding them intangible and made of nothing but light. Yet as these angels sucked on her phenomenal breasts, she felt the magic flow from their halos into her hands. She was truly enjoying her special treat from the queen of magic.

Each Hannah allowed her respective hand to sneak around Alexis's inner thigh and grip her young flesh. Hannah and Hannah looked across Alexis's chest and smiled as they licked. They shared the same thoughts, and in unison their lips slowly rose from Alexis's young body and met in the middle. Hannah opened her mouths and kissed herself deeply, enjoying the taste of her copy. As she continued to suck on her tongue, her hands spread Alexis's legs apart and began to massage her wet pussy. Hannah's free hands met in the middle as well as the two angels placed their fingertips on each other's cheeks, enjoying a lingering kiss. Hannah was throughly enjoying the passionate kiss she was giving herself, but she also knew that Alexis was enjoying the lesbian show even more.

"Yeah. That's nice." Alexis moaned as she watched these two nude angels make out in front of her. She spread her legs wider and welcomed their fingers inside her own pussy. She longed for penetration, and there were no hands more skilled to do the job than Hannah's, and she now had four of them. Alexis ran her hands up her own large breasts, massaging in the saliva that was left from Hannah's tongue. She licked her own fingertips and massaged her nipples throughly as the Hannah's fingertips climbed inside of her.

Hannah's hands climbed deep into Alexis's pussy, and Alexis moaned at their depth. She squeezed her breasts together as Hannah took one of her hands from Alexis and placed it between her kiss. Hannah and Hannah sucked on the wet fingers and tasted the teen's pussy. With one hand still inside her, Alexis pushed her own pussy down against Hannah's matching hands as the two angels sucked on Hannah's finger.

Hannah and Hannah turned down to the redhead, and in a unison that could only be defined as eerie, they spoke together.

"I want you to fuck me." Hannah said in stereo. All Alexis could do was nod as she still had Hannah's fingers giving her pussy a deep massage. Hannah and Hannah looked to each other, and shared their single thought. The Hannah to Alexis's left immediately floated up from the bed, and spread her wings out wide. She hovered above the bed as the second Hannah slowly removed her hand from Alexis's pussy. She began to stroke an invisible cock that could have been attached to Alexis. Alexis could feel Hannah's fingers still inside her as she stroked the air just above her. Wisps of light came from Hannah's magical palm, and flew inside Alexis's soaked pussy.

In a flash of white light, Alexis now wore a strap-on; a 14-inch strap-on that was now in Hannah's hand as she continued to stroke it up and down. Alexis felt the other end of the strap-on as it found its way inside her own pussy. She could feel Hannah's magic flowing from her hands, through the toy, and into her own body. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she found herself staring at her parent's ceiling, but found it impossible to see anything.

Above Alexis still floated Hannah, and she had spun herself about in the air so that all Alexis could see was her glorious pussy just a foot above her lips. This floating angel began to lower herself down towards the teenage redhead, positioning her body so that her clit would land perfectly on Alexis's lips. That was all the Alexis could think of at this moment; getting this angel's pussy on her mouth.

Hannah ceased stroking Alexis's giant toy, and watched as her other self landed back down on the bed. With her wings still glowing behind her, Hannah let her body rest into a perfect sixty-nine with Alexis, and didn't hesitate to put Alexis's lovely toy she had blessed her with into her own mouth. As Hannah felt Alexis's tongue touch her wet pussy, Hannah gripped Alexis's toy and sucked it hard. She took it deep in her mouth and sucked on it as if it was real. She licked it up and down and stroked it, letting her magic flow through the toy and into Alexis's own body.

1...345678