T'N'A (Tongue In Ass)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ada told her to stop when she was satisfied with that aspect of their love-making. Ada then led Dana to the bathroom and began running the shower, cold. Dana was ordered inside and her nipples were instantly hard (just add cold water!). Ada climbed in after her and they washed each other, paying special attention to their pussy’s and comfortably sore asses. Dana leaned low and pulled Ada’s nipples into her mouth and bit them softly. Ada held Dana’s head to her breast while she suckled and bit.

Dana pulled away. “Let me,” she said.

Ada caught in this spider’s web consented. “Anything.”

“Anything?”

“Anything.”

Dana squatted down in the bath. Ada instinctively tilted her pelvis forward. Dana began drinking the water pouring down her body and dripping off of her pussy like a faucet, all the while licking and lapping at Ada’s swollen, erect, and protruding clitoris. Dana reached behind Ada and pulled her taut ass cheeks apart and began stroking her index finger over her sensitive anus. Ada came in Dana’s mouth.

Dana stood up and turned Ada around and pressed her lithe body against the cold wall of the shower stall. Dana reached for the bullet-shaped shampoo bottle and opened it upon Ada’s protruding ass pouring the slippery liquid down her crack. Dana closed the bullet-shaped shampoo bottle and pressed it against Ada’s anus. Ada gasped, and then cried out sharply as the bullet penetrated her ever so gently, ever so slowly. Ada bit into her finger then her knuckles as she tried in vain to channel the pain away from her ass.

“Do you like it?” Dana asked above the din the shower was making as it hit both of their hot bodies.

“I love it! Fuck me!” Ada groaned through her knuckles as she still bit down on them. Dana snaked her hand around Ada and rubbed her stiff little clit as she twisted the bullet into Ada’s ass so gently, so slowly. Ada came hard several times as Dana pushed and pulled and twisted the bullet in and out of her numbed ass.

When Ada had come down from cloud nine, the bullet slipped easily out of her ass with a push and Dana placed it back where she found it. Dana stood up and they kissed, holding each other beneath the spray of the shower until the water ran cold. They got out and dried each other off. They both walked naked through the condo.

“Help yourself to the fridge and make yourself a snack.” Ada said to Dana.

“I already did,” Dana said and they both laughed.

Shortly after the sexual tension came down and they were both comfortably relaxed did they dress and make their leave. Back in the Lexus they were on their way back to the café where they met. The conversation was light and they smiled at each other knowingly throughout the drive. Dana was dropped off in front of the café and she gave Ada a public kiss before she left and said her goodbyes.

Dana walked back into the café. She went to the counter and ordered a latte and a piece of bakery. The girl at the counter gave her a suggestive smile and a polite comment. Dana cleverly sat where she could see and be seen by the cute cashier whose nametag read Rian. She slyly flashed Rian her panty-less pussy several times, receiving a charming smile from the cashier every time.

“I’m taking my break now!” Rian called out a little too loudly, but purposefully. She took off her apron and walked towards the bathroom. She shot Dana a mischievous smile as she played with her hair. Then she entered the woman’s bathroom.

Dana taking the hint and followed and thought to herself that yes, she was a nymphomaniac, but so what. But what’s in a name? She thought. A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet. And she hoped Rian did too as the bathroom door closed behind her.

End.

12