TnT Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked her lips, steadily finger-fucking herself. She fell back, propped up on her elbow, and pushed her shirt up to expose her tiny breasts once more. She pinched an engorged nipple. "Anything you want. Just, uh, if you wanna suck job, don't shoot your load in my mouth. Seriously. I'll throw up all over the place."

Thorne stared. "So tell me," he directed in a firm tone. "What do you wanna do with my cock?"

Sylvia sucked her bottom lip, eyes fixated on Thorne's penis. "I wanna feel it inside me," she breathed.

He stood, stepped out of his jeans, and approached the bed. His stiff cock led the way like the prow of a ship. "You want me to fuck you?"

The hooker gave him a slutty grin, lifting and spreading her legs. "Yeah."

Thorne climbed onto his knees on the bed, stroking his shaft slowly in anticipation. But his eyes were not on the girl's lewdly-displayed sex; they settled to her throat. For a moment, he imagined how it would feel to wrap his hands around that throat and squeeze.

His cock twitched.

"Come on, baby," Sylvia urged him, reaching down to spread the lips of her pussy apart. "Give it to me."

He smiled darkly as he tore open the condom and rolled the latex covering down his shaft. Sylvia's eyes followed the movements of his fingers. She licked her lips longingly. Thorne had to admit he was both a bit surprised and a bit touched at the girl's apparent eagerness. Was she that excited, he wondered, or was the promise of money that powerful an aphrodisiac?

He pushed those thoughts aside as he settled between her thighs. He took her ankles in hand and looked down at the sight of his covered penis nudging the entrance to the girl's vagina. Her clitoris glowed gently, and Sylvia let out a short gasp as Thorne's cock rubbed against it. Then, he slowly began penetrating her. Inch after inch was swallowed up in the prostitute's surprisingly snug tunnel. The heat of her body soaked through his shaft.

"Oh, yeah, baby, that's it," she groaned, letting her head fall back. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensations.

He eased in and out, taking a few moments to enjoy the sensations. As much as he enjoyed sex with his brother, he could not deny the unique sensation of burying himself to the hilt inside a woman's body.

As the girl cooed softly beneath him, Thorne let his hands wander over her body. He pushed up her shirt, smoothed his hands across her breasts. Her nipples, dark and thick, pushed into his palms. Sylvia giggled. She was enjoying herself.

He leaned in a bit further, still gently sliding his cock in and out of her, and let his fingertips dance across the base of her throat. He watched the way the tendons jutted out beneath the skin, the way the slight bulge of her esophagus moved when she swallowed. He placed his hands around the base of the girl's neck.

Her eyes opened, a sudden expression of worry within them. But Thorne smiled disarmingly and returned his hands to her breasts. She smiled back, but it seemed reserved, as if some basic instinct was beginning to warn her.

Thorne began moving with firmer, stronger strokes, making Sylvia's body tremble with each invasive push. She once again closed her eyes, lips parted just enough to let a heated puff of air escape each time her lover thrust home.

Movement caught Thorne's eye, and he glanced to his right, to the doorway of the bathroom. Talon stood nude, slowly stroking his erection as he watched his brother, eyes gleaming anxiously for what was to come.

Reaching down to the girl, Thorne surprised her as he rolled her onto her side. She yelped, then laughed softly as she settled onto her hands and knees. She arched her back in invitation, and glanced over her shoulder. "Ooo, you like doggy, baby?"

Thorne's smile was cold. "I like a lot of things," he growled, then shoved hard inside the girl. Sylvia emitted an almost pained gasp, eye flying open wide. Her body reverberated with each suddenly rough, pounding thrust Thorne made within her. She had not been prepared for the change.

"H-hold on," she muttered, reaching down between her legs. "I'm kind'a bunched up--"

"I don't care," Thorne responded rudely, leaning over her, pushing her body to the mattress. "I bought you. That means I do what I want with you."

Sylvia gasped again, this time in shock and discomfort. She grimaced, her right arm trapped beneath her body. A dozen thoughts cascaded through her mind, none of them making any sense. She was aware only of the fact that she was being overwhelmed, physically, sexually, emotionally.

Thorne paused for a moment, calming his own breath as the girl panted beneath him. He reached for one of the pillows and shook the case from it, then whipped it around until it became a rope. "Ready for more?" he asked the girl.

She started to push up, extracting her arm so she could draw strands of hair away from her face. "Dude, seriously, that kind'a hurt . . . ." She trailed off at the sight of Talon in the bathroom doorway, then whipped an indignant look back and up at Thorne. "What the fuck? You didn't say nothing --" Sylvia stopped, eyes quivering as she saw the taut length of coiled fabric Thorne held. "Wh-what's that for?"

Obvious malevolence glowed upon Thorne's face as he smiled evilly. "It's for killing you," he said simply, then whipped the garrote around her neck. He jerked it tight, pulling the girl's head back.

"No," she managed to sputter. "P-please . . . ."

Coming up alongside the bed, Talon caressed his brother's firm buttocks. "Tighter," he said. "She can still talk."

Thorne growled and jerked the opposite ends of the cloth garrote back and forth savagely, while continuing to pound into the prostitute's pussy with relentless, animalistic fury. Her upper body danced back and forth as he jerked this way and yanked that way.

Finally, he howled as his orgasm coursed through him, and arched his back, bringing Sylvia up with him. The weight of her body hung from the twisted fabric of the garrote. Her arms fell limply to the bed. But Talon did not seem to notice. He rutted and gasped through his climax, finally collapsing upon the streetwalker.

Talon watched his brother panting atop the still woman. His eyes glowed from having witnessed something so primal, so primitive, so incredibly arousing. His brother was like a beast laying atop the taken virgin, not that either allegories were truly applicable at the moment.

Thorne finally pushed up and extracted himself from the prostitute's body before rolling it over. The girl's glassy, wide-open eyes, parted lips, the trickle of blood from one of her nostrils . . . she was dead. Unceremoniously, he peeled off the condom and held it over the dead girl's face, letting the fluid within trickle onto her lips and into her mouth. "So much for not taking it in her mouth," he remarked. With a dark laugh, he sat back on the bed.

"That was fucking incredible," Talon said, smiling in awe.

"I . . . I could feel it," Thorne said with a look of wonder upon his face. A rakish grin stretched his lips as he regained his breath. "I knew right when she was gone. It was . . . it was, like, snap!" He shook his head. "Wow. Like you said: fucking intense!"

Talon chuckled. "Told you. Nothing else in the world like it."

"No fucking shit." Thorne fell back on the bed, head hanging over the edge. "I need a cigarette."

Talon suddenly jumped onto the bed, pushing his twin's legs apart. "Uh-uh. I'm gonna fuck you, first."

Thorne lifted his head with a chuckle, gazing with adoration upon his brother as he felt the head of Talon's engorged cock rub against his anus. "Guess it's only fair . . . ."

* * * *

"One . . . two . . . three!"

The bundled body sailed through the air before landing with a wet, heavy smack amid the muck and debris of the storm ditch. The two brothers stood above the edge of the ditch, breathing out from the exertion. They exchanged a look, neither one of them needing to say a thing.

Hands flashed out. They smacked fists into palms three times.

Talon grinned. "Paper covers rock," he said, then reached into the back of the SUV for a red-painted plastic container.

Thorne soured. "Fine," he said, snagging the container. He held out his hand for the barbecue lighter, then stepped to the edge of the ditch and jumped in.

"Make sure you pour a lot on her face," Talkon called. "Burn off the jizz."

"Yeah, yeah," Thorne replied, stepping gingerly through the muck. He reached the body, unscrewed the cap on the container, and poured out over a gallon of gasoline onto the wrapped-up corpse. He wrinkled his nose at the caustic fumes that assailed his senses.

"Get ready to run back," Talon said. "Who knows what else might catch fire down there."

Thorne capped the now-empty gas can, then reached out with the barbecue lighter. It clicked once, twice, three times before a flame finally blossomed. He leaned in until the flickering flame just about touched the bundle . . . .

"Fuck!" Thorne cried, jumping back from the sudden eruption of fire. It all but exploded before him, engulfing the body. Nearly falling as he staggered backward, Thorne made his way to the edge of the ditch and tossed the gas can and lighter toward his amused brother before climbing up. The annoyed expression on his face only made Talon laugh harder.

"Not fucking funny," Thorne grumbled as he rejoined his twin by the SUV.

"Yes it was," countered Talon, offering a cigarette.

Thorne took the smoke, cupped his hands around Talon's Zippo. Breathing in, he turned to face the pyre below.

"You know, I almost feel like saying something poignant," Talon remarked, his eyes reflecting the conflagration below.

"Like what?" asked Thorne. "'She was a good enough fuck, but now she's dead.'"

Talon shrugged. "Guess that works."

Thorne deposited the empty container and lighter in the back of the vehicle and slammed the hatch closed. "I'm hungry."

Talon perked. "Tacos?"

"Sure. But they better have the spicy salsa this time. I hate when it's all watered down and shit."

End Part Two

12