TnT Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her tenderly. "How do you want me?"

She smiled like a tigress. "Push your seat all the way back," she directed. "I wanna be on top."

Riaz complied with a smile, remembering that Susan had always loved mounting him. So he did as she requested, shoving the driver's seat as far back as it could go while Susan adjusted herself. She reached for his cock when he lay back in the seat, and lowered her head. A guttural growl issued from her throat before she sucked his cock into her mouth, squeezing and stroking the shaft with her hand.

Now it was Riaz's time to surrender to pleasure. The abundant light allowed him an excellent view of Susan's rouge-colored lips gliding up and down his shaft. Her eyes were closed in concentration, cheeks colored with arousal. At one point during their relationship, she had explained how much his cock – dark, thick, and uncircumcised – turned her on.

But her aggressive oral worship only lasted long enough to satisfy her desire to taste him. With a naughty look decorating her face, Susan braced her hands upon his chiseled chest and swung her right leg over. Finding a place for her foot between the seat and the door, she settled the other foot on the edge of the passenger seat. Gripping Riaz's cock by the base, she held it up and slowly, lusciously, impaled herself.

"Oh, God," she moaned as she was steadily filled. "Fuck, I missed your cock."

Riaz responded with a primal groan, reaching up to clutch handfuls of Susan's breasts. She hissed when he pinched her nipples, then whimpered when he lifted up and sucked one of them into his mouth. But she pushed him back and glared upon him with an erotic smile.

"Let me fuck you," she whispered.

He said nothing in reply, but his compliance was obvious. Though he continued to massage her breasts, he let Susan control the moment.

She eased all the way down until his entire length was buried within her, then shifted to get comfortable. Eyes closed, mouth slack, Susan relished the sensation of Riaz's throbbing penis inside her body. After several long, blissful seconds, she lifted up with the slow restraint of a saint, dragging her wet tunnel along the length of him, before gliding back down at the same pace.

Each time she pulled up, she pushed back down a little faster, a little harder. Each time she was filled, she let out a puff of air and her face would contort slightly. Riaz could feel nearly every rippling, sucking motion her pussy gave his cock. He pushed back on every one of his lover's downstrokes.

It wasn't long at all before Susan was loudly smacking her cheeks against Riaz's pelvis, making them both tremble and the car rock. She clawed her fingers upon his chest and burrowed her gaze into Riaz's face. "Don't . . . come . . . yet," she grunted, then twisted her face in orgasm a handful of heartbeats later.

In the throes of bliss, She barely seemed to acknowledge Riaz's actions when he lifted up and turned her over, placing her back upon the passenger seat. He scrambled to get back between her legs and shove his prick back within her. Now, he was in control. His every movement was geared toward his own satisfaction. Susan had enjoyed her reward; now he wanted his.

She moaned and mewed beneath him, brunette hair dragged across her face as she thrashed back and forth. Again and again, his cock sunk into her body, firmly, wetly. He held her legs wide apart all the while, nipping at her ankles, planting a sucking kiss along a well-muscled calf.

Finally, the rush roared through his body, and Riaz pulled out, his cock slick and dripping from Susan's flooded cunt. Jutting out over her body, he stroked his tensed cock to eruption, gasping in pleasure as thick strands of milky fluid lanced from the tip of his penis to splash upon Susan's breasts and abdomen.

He finally exhaled in relief, bracing himself against the passenger door. Susan giggled softly, reaching for his slowly-softening cock. She squeezed out a few last dribbles, then rolled forward and swirled her tongue about the dark pink head, getting a taste of his semen. She murmured approvingly, then sucked the head between her lips for a moment before easing back.

"God damn, baby, I think that was our best fuck," she breathed.

He smiled upon her, drawing away strands of sweat-slicked hair from her post-orgasmic face. "You're amazing."

She smiled up at him. "We'reamazing," she corrected, giving him a meaningful look. "Wanna take me home?"

He chuckled, for a moment playing coy. "Well . . . ."

She punched his chest playfully. "Take me home," she demanded.

End Part Five