TnT Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,348 Followers

"Not just yet, brother," Talon said huskily, standing and stripping off his own clothes.

Thorne glowered at first, then grinned. "You fucking tease."

Talon straddled his brother, his own erection conspicuous as it rubbed against Thorne's chest. He reached between them and guided his brother's cock to the smooth aperture of his anus. "Emphasis on 'fucking,'" he said, before pushing down.

* * * *

Bathed in the light of half a dozen candles, which painted their bodies with a soft glow akin to the setting sun, the lovers sat upright and entwined, all clothing cast aside along with the worries and cares of the day. They kissed fervently, as if afraid they may never have the chance to do so again, and allowed their hands to roam where they would.

Between them, the flesh-toned phallus of a strap-on rubbed against Sophie's abdomen as the two women moved slowly together. The plastic shaft glistened with lubricant and was nearly the same skin color as June's own flesh; they had searched quite a few adult novelty shops to find just the right one.

Sophie breathed hotly on her lover's face. "Do you wanna put it inside me?" she whispered seductively.

"I'll do anything you want, baby," June responded, nipping a kiss from Sophie's lower lip.

The redhead cupped June's face and lifted up. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me scream when I come."

Head spinning with sexual delirium, June was able to focus enough to grip the base of the fake phallus and align it with her lover's slippery pink opening as Sophie lifted her body. The redhead tensed as the firm rubber head rubbed across her clitoris, then sighed as she felt it nudge against her opening. She shifted back and forth, hands upon June's shoulders to steady herself, then slowly eased down.

June pushed back, maneuvering a little as well so that the base of the sex toy pressed against her own needy clit. She gently eased upward, watching as the thick plastic cock, complete with ribbed veins, was slowly sucked into Sophie's tunnel.

The redhead suddenly flinched and lifted back up a little. "Slow," she cautioned, then smiled lovingly upon June, a hint of apology on her face. "Cervix."

June smiled, wrapping her arms around Sophie to bring her close. She kissed her lover's neck, shoulders, arms. Lips trailed about wanderingly, finally locating a stiff pink nipple and sucking it between them. Sophie moaned softly, letting her head fall back. She began to ride up and down, clutching the woman whom she considered her wife close.

June's hands clutched Sophie's firm cheeks, the tips of one of her fingers seeking out and tickling the redhead's anus. Sophie growled in response, hugging June close as her movements up and down became more frantic. Her own hands scratched across June's back, leaving thin red lines.

"Oh, God, baby!" Sophie gasped at last, bucking hard and fast. "I'm gonna come!"

June responded only with harder, faster punches of her hips, simultaneously inserting a finger past Sophie's sphincter. She felt it clench just as Sophie convulsed, gasping, in orgasm. She followed soon behind.

* * * *

Talon panted as he came down from his orgasmic cloud. He held Thorne's head against his chest as they both recovered. He felt the liquid heat around his anus, and upon Thorne's abdomen where his own penis had spent its load. The air was rife with the pungent aroma of semen and sweat.

"We could never love anyone like we love each other," Talon mumbled, barely able to speak coherently.

Thorne responded only with mumbled sounds and sighs, caressing his brother's back and ass. His cock, softening now, slipped free and slapped against his inner thigh. Neither of the brothers cared for the dribbles of fluid that dripped to the floor below.

As breathing slowly returned to normal, the twins studied one another's faces, reading deeply into the dark eyes that told so much without a single word.

"They know about our mother," Thorne suddenly offered.

Talon nodded. "And about Big Head. They talked to Patty."

"Does that mean anything?" Thorne asked.

"It could. The way we did that he-she was like how we killed that stupid dog. And with our mother's diary--"

"We have to get that back," Thorne insisted, the anger evident in his features. "That's ours. It'spersonal."

Talon caressed his brother's face soothingly. "We will," he told him. "But, first things first."

Thorne huffed, then nodded as he thought. "Patty?"

Talon nodded as well, staring into his twin's eyes. "Patty."

End Part Six

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,348 Followers