To Bask in Breastford Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach Blue moaned as his rod was completely swallowed by titflesh. The force of his thrusts made them bounce even more, and that really turned him on.

Gretchen smiled and moaned. "Uh. Oh. Yea just like that....right....mmm yeah is this what you want?"

"Yeah...oh yeah!" Coach Blue moaned. "I love these big fucking tits." he said, reaching down with one hand to play with them. He was in heaven. He had been aching to slide his prick through her cleavage for the past hour. He was quickly becoming addicted.

"Yes Coach! Fuck my tits!" moaned the busty teen. "Slide that boner between my big boobs and fuck these funbags."

"Oh yeah!" moaned the coach as he thrusted his dick into her cleavage ever harder. Gretchen gripped her massive tits from the sides and met his thrusting, now she was really titwanking him.

"Yes Coach! Yes! You're almost there! Keep going! Keep fucking my big juicy melons! Right!"

"Oh shit!" Coach Blue moaned as he turned right. He could see the rows of trees coming to an end down a long path. He was also aware that he could see street lights, but he was too lost in Gretchen's big jugs to pay them any heed.

"Right! Right there! Just like that!" Gretchen spurred. "This is it Coach! The final stretch! C'mon! Cum on these big beautiful breasts! Explode between them!"

"Gretchen! Ahhh your tits! I'm gonna cum!"

Gretchen let out a loud moan as the coach emptied his cock on her rack for the second time tonight. She felt every throb pulse against her heaving hooters as she drained him of his seed. Most of it flew up and hit her on the face, but some missed her face completely only to descend on her massive milk jugs.

"Aaah..." moaned a spent Coach Blue, as the last of his seed leaked out in drops and drizzled down his shaft only to spill on Gretchen's boobs.

The brunette continued to bounce on his rod, slowing down gradually until she came to a complete halt. As soon as she was sure he had nothing left she placed her mouth back over him and licked him clean.

Coach Blue was in a state of utter relaxation as the path was coming to an end. Where the trees stopped he could make out street lights, houses, yards, and the other makings of a quiet little town.

"Is this...is this it?" he asked, a sense of uncertainty in his voice.

Gretchen raised herself as she finished cleaning him up. She pulled her visor down and surveyed the damage in the mirror. Taking the wash cloth in hand once again, she began to wipe her face down. As soon as she was done with that she began the long task of cleaning her big breasts.

"What did you expect?" Gretchen replied. "Pearl gates and a golden pathway?" She had finished cleaning herself up and had now begun to put her clothes back on.

Coach Blue chuckled at her response. Gretchen had begun to pretty herself up with make up by the time he responded "no."

Gretchen took her eyes off her compact and gave him a heavy glance, as if trying to see through him.

"Men are such idiots." she thought.

12