To Bask in Breastford Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers

His right hand traveled up Paula's back and brought her closer to him. Her massive tits collided with his face and he immediately began to lick at them.

"Yes!" he moaned from Paula's cleavage as he began to shake his head from side to side.

"Oh Steven!" Paula said as he captured one of her nipples in his mouth.

Coach Blue reached up to cup both of her big jugs as he feasted on them. He bounced them in his hands, savoring the feeling of her wonderful titflesh and feeling their full weight. He squeezed and kneaded them as he moaned from inside her big rack.

When he finally came out for air he was face to face with Natalie's knockers. She shook them from side to side and batted his face with them.

"Ohhh..." moaned the horny coach.

Paula wrapped her big boulderss around the coach's head as best she could, as Natalie continued to beat his face with her gorgeous rack. Now, Coach Blue's face was being mauled by both pairs of hooters. Paula began to work her tits up and down his face, tittyfucking him. Natalie did the same thing on the other side.

Coach Blue was in a state of total ecstasy as he feasted on both pairs of melons.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he moaned from between their big racks. "Tits...tits....wonderful tits..."

Both women were getting wet as they nursed the coach with their huge melons like a newborn baby.

Coach Blue took Natale's pair in his eager hands as he sucked on Paula's. Natalie then grabbed his head and clutched her to her bosom, and he immediately began to nurse on her melons. His hands instinctively reached up to cup and squeeze Paula's big pillows.

Paula got down on her knees and managed to pull his pants down. Coach Blue was still sucking on one of Natalie's big jugs, but he took an eye off of her to watch Paula.

Natalie watched as Paula pulled his pants completely off, and his thick cock sprang free, hard as a rock. Paula immediately grabbed it with both hands and began to stroke it.

"Oh fuuuck." Coach Blue said into Natalie's rack.

"That's it, baby." Natalie said, clutching him harder to her big bosom. "Enjoy."

Paula stroked his cock for a minute or two before leaning down and licking the tip.

"Oh God!" Coach Blue moaned as he felt Paula's tongue on his cock. "That' feels so good, Paula!"

Paula swirled her tongue around the head like a lollipop. Next, she stopped and brought her lips down over it. She closed them around half his length tightly and began to bob up and down, swirling her tongue around as she did so.

Coach Blue almost came. Her mouth was so hot...

She stroked what was left of his shaft as she sucked him off. After a while, she released him from her lips and started jerking him off. She climbed back on the couch next to Coach Blue as Natale released him from her cleavage. Natalie took Paula's place at the coach's knees, and Paula took up Natalie's job of nursing the coach with her juicy jugs.

Coach Blue immediately latched on to one of Paula's big jugs as Natalie engulfed his rod into her hot mouth. She bobbed up and down a lot faster than Paula, and she was a bit more sloppy, but he liked sloppy. Saliva drizzled down from her mouth all down his length as she sucked him off.

Paula brushed some hair out of her face and chest, giving the coach better access to her jugs as she watched her busty friend give him a blowjob. This was turning her on quite a bit; and she had no doubt that Natalie was enjoying it as well.

Natalie cupped the coach's balls the same way he had cupped her big tits as she bobbed up and down on his thick rod. Coach Blue thought that felt amazing. He squeezed Paula's awesome boobs in his hands as he received a blowjob from her busty friend.

Natalie finally ran out of breath and took the coach's cock out of her mouth. Precum began to leak out of it and trailed his pole around her lips as if it were lipstick.

"It's so big!" she said, winking at him.

Paula joined her busty friend down at the coach's knees (no easy feat; their chests were so big that they pressed and squished into each other, and the coach's legs, as they each managed to get comfortable).

Coach Blue moaned as both busty babes began to go to work on his cock with their mouths. They looked up at him as their tongues slid up and down each side of his thick meat. Paula took half his length into her mouth again as Natalie licked whatever she couldn't. They switched back and forth, sharing time with his hard rod.

"Oh shit yeah!" Coach Blue moaned as he threw his head back and enjoyed the feeling. They each had kissed his shaft from the base all the way to tip of his cockhead and they were now engaged in a very hot makout session with his dick wedged between them. They kissed and licked his rod, occasionaly kissing and licking each other as they did so. Coach Blue put his hands on each of their heads and ran his fingers through their long, brown hair.

Natalie took as much as she could into her mouth. Coach Blue used his left hand to force her mouth further down his length. Then he began to buck his hips up, shoving even more of him down her throat. The busty milf started to gag and choke as she was face-fucked by the big coach. She could taste the saltiness of his precum and did his best to swallow what she could of it, the rest drizzled down him along with her own saliva.

After a few minutes of this, Paula took him into her mouth. Coach Blue took her by the head and began to fuck her face. His dick slid into her mouth hard and fast. Natalie bent down and began to lick his balls as her friend gave him a blowjob. Paula let him use her mouth for a few minutes before forcing him to stop so she could breathe better.

The two busty milfs each put a hand on his cock and a hand on his balls and proceeded in a short double-handjob. The giggled at each other as they stroked him. Paula put his dick in her mouth and forced it against the inside of her cheek until it popped out. Natalie then took it into her hands and began to slap her face with it, rubbing it over every inch of her pretty face.

"Wow." Coach Blue said, standing up. "You babes are something else!"

Paula and Natalie giggled, then let go of him so they could move back a little on their knees, allowing the coach enough room to stand up.

He placed his hands behind his back; his hard dick pointed straight out between the two beautiful women's faces.

They immediately began to lick both sides of his thick rod. They let their tongues slide all over his length, as if they were bathing him with their tongues. Coach Blue began to thrust his hips forward as they licked him. His rod began to slide between their mouths and faces.

"Ohh..." Paula moaned. She took his head into her mouth and allowed the coach to face fuck her again.

"Oh yeah!" Coach Blue said as he slid into Paula's mouth.

Natalie reached between her friend's legs and fingered her clit as she sucked on the coach's big dick. Paula was getting wet from all the blowing, and Natalie was taking advantage of that.

"Oh God!" Paula screamed, finally taking the coach's prick out of her mouth.

She took it in her hand and started to slap her big tits with it. Her huge melons jiggled with each and every slap of the coach's hard fuck stick. She swirled the head around her nipple, then switched to her other breast and did the other nipple. Precum leaked out and drizzled down her busty melons.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" Coach Blue said. "That feels so....good!"

Paula handed his penis over to Natalie, who took it and began giving her rack the same treatment. Her boobs jiggled the same way Paula's had, and Coach Blue was loving every minute of it. The living room was filled with the sounds of Coach Blue's penis slapping both pairs of tits as the girls took turns dickslapping each other's huge jugs.

"Ohhh!" Coach Blue moaned. "Come here!" he said, taking hold of Paula's tits on either side.

He pulled her around him to the couch and forced her to lie on her back. As soon as she was horizontal he mounted her. Paula had just enough time to position her legs and get comfortable just before she felt the rock hard rod of Coach Blue slap her cleavage.

"Oh my!" Paula exclaimed as Coach Blue forced his penis into her cleavage. Paula's tits were so massive he was able to fully engulf his length in her glorious titflesh.

Paula had thought that he would take this slow and savor it, but the coach was so eager to titfuck her that he was bucking his hips furiously. At this rate, she thought, he would be gone in no time. And that was perfectly fine with her.

"Aaaaahh shit yeah!" Coach Blue moaned as he slid his member between Paula's pillows. "Nice...big, big...boobs..."

Paula gripped her tits from the side as the coach fucked them. Natalie, who had been watching the tit-fuck, now positioned herself on the floor next to Paula on the couch. She replaced Paula's hands on her big tits with her own, and held them in place for her.

Paula was on the verge of orgasm. She had been holding her tits in place to keep them from bouncing around so much, but now Natalie had taken to bouncing them even more to increase the sensation of the titjob.

"Fuck yeah..." Coach Blue said. He prick had been throbbing for Paula's tits since he had first seen her in that blue v-neck. Now that he was finally fucking her massive melons he didn't want to stop.

He couldn't believe it. Not only was he fucking Paula's tits, but her busty friend was holding them in place for her! He glanced over at Natalie's big, juicy knockers. She had positioned herself so that they were pressing into Paula's face as she held her boobs for her. The thought of sliding his dick between, not one, but two pairs of big boobs in one night was almost more than he could take.

Natalie locked eyes with Coach Blue as he banged her friend's busty boobs.

"What are you thinking, Coach?" she asked, seductively. "You want to slide that hard dick between my big boobs as well?"

"Oh god YES!" Coach Blue yelled as he felt Paula's tongue lash out and lick the head of his dick as it protruded from her cleavage.

"You're gonna have to cum all over my friend's big jugs first, Stud. Can you handle that?"

"Yes, yes YES!" Coach Blue moaned. He was so close to climax; he hoped Paula (and her big tits) were ready for one hell of a load.

Natalie spurred on.

"Think you have what it takes to handle two busty women tonight?"

"Oh yeah!" Coach Blue moaned.

"Then c'mon, Stud. What are you waiting for? Fuck these big tits! If you want to slide that cock of yours between two pairs of big, beautiful, busty melons then you're gonna have to give these boobs a good banging."

"Oh! Ohhh! Ohhhh yeah!" Paula moaned as Coach Blue fucked her jugs.

Coach Blue reached over to fondle Natalie's huge tits as they dangled down over Paula's face. She began to moan as loud as Paula.

"Oh God! Fuck yeah! Big, beautiful tits!" she said.

"Yes!" Coach Blue yelled. He couldn't hold out any longer.

"Fuuuuuck!" he moaned. "I'm gonna shoot!"

"Shoot it!" Paula yelled back.

"Yeah Coach!" Natalie encouraged. "Shoot that hot load all over Paula's big jugs!"

"Aaahhh!" Coach Blue moaned in relief as he finally erupted from between Paula's tits.

The tittyfucking also proved to be too much for Paula, as she also began to climax. She came hard and left a huge wet spot on Natalie's couch.

"Oh!" she shouted as her face got hit with a sharp blast of cum. It hit her right beside her nose, just under her eye. She barely had time to breathe before another blast hit her on the forehead and drizzled down. She felt his dick cock itself between her big juggs and knew that he wasn't finished yet. He shot several more spurts rapid fire, hitting her in the face several times.

Coach Blue continued to fuck her tits as he exploded. Many of the blasts got trapped in her cleavage, never seeing daylight, and even more flew out from Paula's cleavage only to land back on her massive tits.

"Aaah...aahhhh..." he moaned in relief. He grabbed her massive jugs and held them in place while he humped just a few more times, making sure every last drop was squeezed out. Once he had finished he pulled out and began to slap her nipples with it. Paula's tits jiggled as he slapped them, and they glistened from his massive cum load.

Paula breathed hard as she tried to catch her breath while the coach dickslapped her big melons. Natalie leaned down and proceeded to lick all of his seed off them, not missing a spot, making sure they were clean as a whistle. She also cleaned up Paula's face, and the two kissed briefly as Coach Blue enjoyed the sight and the sensation of his penis on Paula's giant boobs.

When they were finished Paula got up and pulled her legs out from the spent coach, forcing him to sit back down. Natalie came around and went straight to her knees in front of him. She began to lick and lap the cum that was left on his pole. Coach Blue took her by the head with his left hand and forced her mouth down on it.

Natalie's mouth was like velvet. Coach Blue's cock slid into her mouth like a glove, Natalie was enjoying the taste of his cum. She did her best to attack his rod with her tongue as she bobbed up and down on it. Coach Blue reached over to Paula with his right hand and began to fondle her big funbags, which were dry by now.

"Oh man Paula. Your tits are so fucking big. They felt great wrapped around my cock." he said.

Natalie began to gag between his knees as she felt Coach Blue's cock expanding inside her mouth. Coach Blue took his other hand off her head and cupped one of her big jugs as she gagged on his dick. Her titflesh was so soft and spongy it overflowed over his hand.

"You're friend Natalie has some big ones, too." he said.

Paula got down on the floor next to her friend. Natalie took his dick out of her mouth and swirled it around her lips, and ended with a kiss on his cockhead. Paula also kissed it, then the two made out with the head of his cock for a few minutes before Natalie let Paula take it into her mouth.

"Are you ready for phase two?" she asked, pulling his cock out of Paula's eager mouth.

"God yes!" Coach Blue replied.

The ladies each smiled at him as Natalie lifted her heavy hooters up with both hands and placed them on the coach's thighs. Paula got behind her and helped her hold her big jugs. Natalie took the coach's aching dick and carefully wedged it between her massive breasts.

"Oh!" she moaned, as she felt his cock throbbing and pulsing against her breast-flesh. "God yes, right there!"

Paula slowly wrapped the coach's cock in her friend's big jugs from behind. Natalie cupped her hands with her own, and the two women began to jerk the coach with her big hooters.

"Oh fuck! Natalie! Your tits!" Coach Blue moaned. The women were bouncing her big boobs up and down on his aching cock, he could see the head poke out of her cleavage with each and every bounce.

"Mhm. What about them, Stud?" Natalie asked, smiling as the coach's cock slid between her massive melons. "Aren't they big?"

"Fuck yes!" Coach Blue moaned. Paula was looking at him from over her friend's shoulder and giving him a very naughty smile as she bounced Natalie's jugs up and down on his rod.

"They're 36DD." Natalie cooed. "And they've been begging for a cock to bounce on."

"Oh man oh man!" Coach Blue moaned. Paula was leaning way over her friend. She had placed her mouth just above the valley of her mountainous breasts. Each time the head of his cock appeared from between Natalie's melons Paula's mouth was there waiting.

Natalie leaned her head back so Paula could get a little more room over her massive jugs. Coach Blue was now thrusting into Natalie's cleavage as he was being jerked, trying to fuck those giant boobs and get his cock sucked at the same time.

He thrusted his dick into Natalie cleavage hard, and kept it there steady so that Paula could suck him while his shaft was surround by Natalie's giant orbs. He was in heaven. He was titfucking one busty slut while another one sucked him off. He wasn't sure how much longer he could last.

Natalie noticed him struggling to hold in his load, and as soon as Paula took her mouth off his cock (and her cleavage), she took this opportunity to spur the coach on with some more dirty talk.

"Doesn't Paula have nice boobs?" she asked, grabbing her friend's big tits.

"Yeah!" Coach Blue said. He had now grabbed Natalie jugs and was using them to jerk himself off. Natalie took one of Paula's giant tits into her mouth and sucked on it. Then she flicked her tongue at her hard nipple.

"Mmm. They taste so good!" Natalie said, as Coach Blue fucked her tits. "How big are they, hun?"

"36DD." Paula answered, winking at Coach Blue.

"Oh..." Natalie responded. "Hear that, Coach? You've been playing with double D's all night."

"Oh fuck!" Coach Blue said. Precum had started to ooze out of his dick. It drizzled down on to Natalie's heavenly hooters and into her cleavage.

Paula saw this and resumed her positioned behind her friend. Her big tits pressed into Natalie back as she grabbed Natalie's knockers, forcing her to get as much of Coach Blue's dick between her tits as possible. Both women now grabbed Natalie's boobs and began to bounce them up and down the coach's dick furiously, using the precum as lubricant.

"Oh! Oh! God! Yes! Faster!" Natalie moaned.

Her tits were glistening with precum, and she could feel his balls rubbing up against her chest as she bucked it up and down, trying to get the coach off with her big balloons.

Her tits became a blur on his dick as Paula used the precum to bounce them even faster. They were almost completely around his dick nipple to nipple. She had been leaning over her friend's shoulder. Natalie had been moaning just a few centimeters from Paula's mouth. They now brought their mouths together and kissed as they continued to give the coach a busty titjob.

Coach Blue watched the two slutty, big titted women make out as he fucked Natalie's big jugs, and he felt his balls tighten. Natalie also felt this and she pulled her mouth away from Paula's to give the coach one final nudge.

"Oh Coach! Your dick is so hard...how do my titties feel? Nice and big? Soft?"

"Oh fuck!" shouted Coach Blue.

"That's right. Fuck them! Slide your boner between my massive melons and fuck these big juggs! Spray your hot load all over these double D's!"

Coach Blue looked over at Paula while Natalie was encouraging him. She smiled and winked at him over her shoulder. He couldn't take it anymore.

His cock erupted like a volcano from between Natalie's big mountains. They continued to bounce them up and down as he came. Both women got hit in the face several times. Stream after stream of hot jizz shot out from between Natalie's knockers like a fountain, and both women stuck their tongues out and tried to catch as much as they could in their mouths, like two young girls playing in the rain.

Natalie felt his cock throb against her giant hooters. She felt it throb against her flesh. She felt his dick cock itself again and again and again...like a cannon going off in her cleavage. The force was so great that each time it pulsed against her titflesh it caused her entire rack to jiggle. And it also caused her to cum, all over her floor.

The two busty women kissed each other again, their faces covered in cum this time, as the coach's final squirts managed to hit them on the cheeks.

"Mmm..." Natalie moaned into her busty friend's mouth.

They broke the kiss and Paula leaned down to clean the tip of his cock and the tops of Natalie's breasts. Natalie then leaned her own head down and tried to clean up as well. Coach Blue kept the head of his cock sticking out of her cleavage so the two women could clean it off.

As Paula licked his the rest of the coach's seed off her busty friend, Natalie looked at Coach Blue.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers