To Bask in Breastford Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers

"How was that, Stud?" she asked.

Paula looked at him and smiled as she purged on with her tongue-cleaning.

"Wow!" Coach Blue said, catching his breath. "You ladies sure know how to treat a guest."

Natalie pulled his dick out from between her hooters and gave it a quick sucking.

"Mhmhm..." she said, taking it out of her mouth. "Let's take this to the bedroom." she said, looking at Paula.

"Mmkay." Paula said, giving the coach's cock one last tongue flick.

The two women got up and walked over to the hallway, where they turned and gestured for Coach Blue to follow.

Coach Blue gazed at the two beautiful, busty brunettes practically pleading for him to come with; like two sexy sirens that didn't even have to use their voices. Rather, all it took was one look at their perfect breasts. He got up, in a daze, and floated towards them.

Once in the bedroom, Paula pushed him down on the bed. They were immediately on him, lapping at his face and neck like hungry cats at a bowl of milk. He wrapped his arms around them and rubbed their backs, occasionally moving his hands to their chests to cup and squeeze their big...assets.

As he felt them up, his manhood began to set in. Paula glanced down and saw it rising between his legs. She put her hands on his chest and pushed herself up on her knees as Natalie kissed his neck. She then threw a leg over his body and mounted him.

She sat there on her knees, his penis pressed up against her mound.

Natalie took his head and pressed her boobs up against it, letting him suck on them once more. Coach Blue moaned into them as he felt they're warmth.

"Are you ready?" Natalie asked of him.

"Yeah..." he moaned from between her jugs. He managed to glance over Natalie's mountainous tits to Paula, who was still sitting on top of him.

"Then saddle up, cowboy." she said. "Because you're in for the ride of your life."

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers