To Bask in Breastford Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers

Natalie now came out of her shock and took hold of the shower head once again. She sprayed water from the top of the door all the way down. The water poured over Paula's arms and head as Coach Blue had his way with her.

Coach Blue looked at the water on the glass door and took his hands off Paula's tits. He put his left hand back around her waist and with his other hand he took a handful of Paula's long, curly, brown hair and pulled it, forcing her to arch her back as he fucked her. Paula craned her head upwards and placed her hands on either side of her, against the glass. Coach Blue took a step forward, his dick still buried deep within her, forcing her to take a step forward as well. Paula could see her reflection in the bathroom mirror as Coach Blue forced her towards it.

"Let's get those tits against that glass again." he said.

He took one final step forward, and Paula was forced to shove her massive rack against the door yet again. She saw her big orbs squish against the glass and spread across it through the mirror. Coach Blue had a devilish smile on his face and she knew that he was seeing the same thing, the only difference was that he was balls deep inside her.

The sound of Paula's body, mostly her giant jugs, pressing up against the glass again and again filled the entire house. Coach Blue thrusted into her like a madman; Natalie thought that the door was going to come off it's railing with how hard and fast he was fucking her. Paula's tits jiggled against the door as her vagina was ravaged. The cold glass was unforgiving on her sensitive breasts; every now and then she would open her eyes and see them bulging against the shower door, never once letting her hard nipples rest.

Coach Blue had a nice chunk of hair in her hand as he fucked her. His other hand was still placed firmly around her waist. He now looked over at Natalie, who had been in the corner looking on the entire time. He took his other hand off Paula's skinny waist and grabbed Natalie by the hand, pulling her towards him. She resisted slightly, but as soon as she was close enough he put a hand around her back and locked her into place directly beside him, her big, wet tits pressing against the side of his chest. He could feel Natalie's hard nipples digging into his skin as he slid in and out of Paula's tight cunt. He bent his head down and began to lick and suck on Natalie's hard nipples.

Natalie began to feel a little more loose as Coach Blue's tongue flicked at her breasts. She gripped him by the back of the head and pushed him as far as she could into her cleavage. She began to moan alongside Paula; whose own pair of tits was still being pressed against her shower door as Coach Blue pulled her hair.

"Oh fuck!" Coach Blue moaned from between Natalie's huge knockers.

He put both hands around Paula's waist yet again, this time thrusting much faster than he had before. All three were moaning in anticipation as Coach Blue's thrusting came to a peak, and then slowed. Coach Blue gave a few more thrusts into Paula before he finally stopped completely. He pulled his dick out, sloppy and wet, and rubbed it up and down the side of her smooth legs. He forced it between the flesh of her legs just underneath her pussy. Paula felt him poking her and allowed him entrance as he did so. She looked down and saw the head of his cock jutting out from between her wet legs, then she saw it disappear between them. Soon after she saw it reappear. This continued for quite some time as Coach Blue humped her legs like a dog. She felt his dick slide between her legs again and again; she felt it throb against them with each and every thrust. She especially loved how his balls slapped up against her ass, and how the head of his cock felt as it penetrated her legs.

She looked down and noticed that the head had stayed between her legs. He was no longer humping, but it was throbbing like it was going to explode. She looked behind and saw that he had his other head between Natalie's big tits and was feasting on them hungrily. He finally stopped, and then pulled Paula away from the door, casting her aside and grabbing Natalie by the ass cheeks to force her to take Paula's place. Natalie reluctantly complied.

She stood close to the glass in front of Coach Blue, looking behind her to see when he would penetrate her, but he was busy sucking on Paula's massive jugs. Natalie then looked in the mirror and looked at her own pair. She put her hands on them and began to knead them softly. Her hands quickly came off, however, and she pressed them against the glass as she felt Coach Blue hard dick enter her from behind.

Coach Blue began to thrust into her the same way he had Paula, and it wasn't long before he was grabbing her hair and riding the pony. Natalie was forced to press her tits up against the door the same way Paula had done as Coach Blue's humping became harder and faster.

"Oh shit!" Coach Blue moaned as Natalie's tight lips surrounded his full length. "You are so fucking tight!"

"T-t-thank Y-y-you..." Natalie managed to say. "Oh fuck! Oh yeah yeah yeah!"

She looked in the mirror and noticed how sexy her boobs looked pressed up against the glass. She wondered if Paula had thought the same thing. Paula was behind her, next to Coach Blue, and whispering something dirty into his ear. This caused Coach Blue to thrust harder and harder into Natalie.

Natalie screamed for mercy as the horny coach fucked her. Coach Blue was sucking on Paula's titties as he reached around to Natalie's chest to fondle her big globes. Natalie's boobs were very spongy today, and they had much more bounce than Paula's had. Coach Blue grabbed Natalie from the waist and plowed into her.

"Oh fuck!" he yelled. "You babes are so fucking hot!"

Paula pulled back and reached over to Natalie's shower rack, where she took a bottle of shampoo. She opened it and then turned it upside down over her tits, allowing the gooey liquid to travel right down her cleavage. She smeared it between and around her massive jugs, making them slippery.

"Do you want to fuck our big tits, Steven?" she asked.

Some drool escaped Coach Blue's mouth as he watched Paula's sexy shower display. His thrusting into Natalie became much more enthusiastic as the thought entered his mind.

"Fuck, yes!" he yelled. "That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw you busty babes soaping up and pressing your big tits up against the door!"

"Oomph! Oh! Oh God! Yeah! Ohhhh!" Natalie yelled as Coach Blue fucked her furiously.

"We've got something special planned for you." Paula said, sliding her hand in and out of her cleavage between her big tits.

"Oh yeah!" Coach Blue said, gripping Natalie's long brown hair. "What's that?"

Paula nuzzled up next to him.

"Finish up with Natalie and we'll show you..." she said.

Coach Blue took the cue, and thrusted into Natalie from behind like a man possessed. He fucked her good and hard for a good ten minutes before showing any signs of slowing down. But he finally did, after Natalie had gushed a gallon of juices all over the shower floor. She was still moaning and recovering from her orgasm when Coach Blue gave his final thrusts. He savored the feeling of her warmth one last time before spanking her on the ass and pulling out completely.

Natalie, spent, stepped over to Paula, who handed her the bottle of shampoo. Natalie took the bottle and poured the liquid all over her gorgeous globes, coating them in the slippery substance. She especially smeared it between them in her cleavage, giving her rack the same treatment Paula had.

Coach Blue watched as the two women rubbed each other's tits with the shampoo. He was beginning to feel that familiar feeling of lightheaded-ness again. He stroked himself furiously, and almost came. He managed to calm himself down enough to not blow his load, but the act took a lot out of him.

"Oh...oh god..." he moaned.

Natalie looked at him as Paula rubbed her boobs.

"Are you okay?" she asked, seductively.

Paula now looked at him as well.

"Are you going to be able to make it?" she asked.

"Absolutely!" Coach Blue said, quickly, and taking his hands off his cock. "Don't worry about me."

The two busty women looked at each other.

"Okay." Paula said, giving Natalie a naughty smile as they turned back to him.

They approached him on either side, and then got to their knees. They snuggled up next to each other and pressed their bodies together, his dick at their eye level. They pushed their tits together so that they were touching nipple to nipple, and then slowly raised up. Paula took his rod in her hand and began to slap the tops of hers and Natalie's boobs with it. She then passed it to Natalie, who did the same thing. Coach Blue moaned as he felt his dick slap all four of the big, luscious tits below him.

The busty milfs smiled up at him as they dickslapped each of their big jugs with his hard, throbbing rod. Coach Blue thought he was going to explode right then and there. He could feel the cum building in his cock. Natalie took hold of it and slid it across the tops of their breasts, then stopped it at the crevice created by them. Coach Blue could feel his balls beginning to tighten as Natalie framed their dual cleavage with his aching prick.

"Pay attention..." she said. "This is called a double titfuck."

And with that she wedged his member between both her and Paula's cleavages simultaneously. Coach Blue felt as though he were standing before the gates of Heaven as his dick was slowly surrounded by all four of their big breasts. He stared down at the head of his cock, unbelieving, as it protruded from the dual cleavage created by the busty women.

"Holy...fuck!" he yelled.

The two women watched his reaction, then looked at each other and giggled as they jiggled their big boobs around his cock at the same time.

Coach Blue gripped each of the lovely ladies by the back and slowly brought his cock down through their melon patch. He moaned as he felt the skin of their huge jugs rubbing against the skin of his aching cock. He slowly pulled his penis down through the cleavages of the two busty sluts until the head of his cock was surrounded by the titflesh of four of the biggest tits he had ever seen.

As all four of their big boobs bulged around the tip of his cock he felt his balls tighten again, he felt his head getting light, and this time he knew there was no stopping it. He began to blow his his load between their heaving hooters, not to mention the only chance he'd ever get to hump both sets of hooters at the same time. He felt the first few spurts explode against their massive funbags; the women simply thought it was water from the shower. Coach Blue kept his head surrounded by their titanic tits as he erupted, savoring the feeling of his cock unleashing itself on their abundant titflesh.

He was cumming like a madman again, more than he had earlier in the day, and of his entire life. He kept the tip of his cock buried in their bountiful boobs as he continued to erupt between them; the busty babes on their knees still had no idea. Coach Blue began to contemplate whether or not he should slide his cock up through their double-cleavage just once, as this might be his last chance to tittyfuck them due to his wife's arrival the next day; not to mention his ONLY chance to tittyfuck them both at the same time.

Below him, the two women began to wonder if something was wrong.

"Fuck our tits, Steven." Paula said.

"Yeah, Stud." Natalie added. "Slide your cock between our ginormous juggs."

Coach Blue looked as though he were trying to hold back an orgasm. Paula and Natalie looked at each other and shrugged.

"C'mon, Stud!" Paula encouraged. "Let's see that head. Slide your dick through our big, beautiful boobs and show us what a stud you are!"

"Hm...I don't know, Paula." Natalie said, giving Coach Blue a pretend disappointment look. "Maybe the shock of having four big, juicy melons around his cock at the same time is too much for him. I guess he's not the tit-man we thought he was..."

"Yeah." Paula said. "I guess double tittyfucks just aren't his thing."

"No!" Coach Blue moaned. "I...it's just...I mean, I want to..."

"Then show us, Stud." Natalie urged. "Fuck our boobs. Push that pole through our tits until your head penetrates our cleavages! I want it to drool precum all over our big hooters. Don't you want that? Don't you want your cum all over our 36DD funbags?"

"Yeah..b-but-" Coach Blue said. He was having trouble speaking as he orgasmed between the flesh valley of their big racks.

"Then give it to us, big boy." Paula said. "Give it to us!"

"Give it to us, Stud!" Natalie urged.

"Give it to us! Give it to us! Give it to us!" chanted the two beautiful, busty women simultaneously as their massive jugs bulged into each other with his cock wedged between.

"GIVE IT TO US!" they shouted.

Coach Blue finally reasoned that they were asking for it, literally. And with that thought he thrusted his erupting pole up through their cleavages simultaneously. His throbbing head made it's appearance through their big jugs as it exploded like a geyser. Paula and Natalie were immediately met with a shower of jizz. It shot out of his dick from between their heaving hooters as the horny coach erupted; their faces were met with his seed and they shivered and gasped in surprise.

Coach Blue was about to grasp them at the shoulders and hold them in place, keeping their big racks wrapped around his exploding dick. He was going to try and thrust in and out of their cleavages and fuck both pairs of tits at the same time, even if it was just for a few seconds; he had to know what it was like. But just as he was about to do so a shot of sperm flew out of his dick and went straight into Natalie's eye.

"Aaaaah!" she yelled, getting up off her knees.

"Noo!" moaned a disappointed Coach Blue, as her huge knockers were pulled off his manhood, releasing him from the busty double titjob.

"Natalie..." Paula said, standing up as well.

Coach Blue was left breathing hard as his dick finished leaking onto the shower floor. The cold air hit him, along with a sense of sadness, as their were no more boobs to keep him warm. He felt embarrassed. Natalie stood under the water and did her best to rinse her eye out. Paula stood next to her and helped.

"What's your problem??" Natalie asked of Coach Blue. "You barge in here like you want something and then you don't have the balls to accept it? Why the fuck didn't you say you couldn't handle it?"

"It's not his fault." Paula said. "You know this, Natalie."

"I'm sorry." Coach Blue insisted. "I just...when I felt your tits I just...you know..."

"It's alright, Steven." Paula said. "Natalie forgives you. Right, Nat?"

Natalie shook her head from side to side. Her brown hair flew everywhere as she finished cleaning off her face.

"Yeah yeah." she said, in a half-sarcastic tone.

"At least we don't have to worry about the clean up." Paula giggled.

"Easy for you to say." Natalie said.

Coach Blue opened his mouth to speak.

"Maybe I could-"

"No, Steven." Paula cut him off. "I think you've had enough stimulation for one lifetime. Go get dressed. We'll finish up here without you."

"But I-"

"Go get dressed. And then we'll show you to the school."

"Fine." he said.

And with that Coach Blue was out of the shower, out of the bathroom, and out of sight.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers