To Bask in Breastford Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers

Gretchen bent her knees and began lowering her entire body, dragging her huge tits against Coach Blue's hard body until they reached his crotch. She coaxed a moan from the horny coach as her breasts bulged around the bulge in his jeans. She pulled her body back up and dragged them along with her, massaging his bulge with her bulging breasts until she was standing upright again.

When she was standing at full attention she reached down with one hand and massaged his cock through his jeans. Coach Blue felt her firm grip and immediately felt relaxed. With her other hand, Gretchen pushed Coach Blue so that he fell backwards and on to her bed. She began working his pants off as he was sprawled across her pink bed.

"Relax." she said. "Mom won't be here for at least another hour."

"Longer than that..." Coach Blue said. He felt the tugging on his pants come to a halt and immediately propped himself up on his elbows to see what the hold up was. Gretchen was staring at him, confusedly.

"I...saw your mom today. She was grading history papers."

"Oh." Gretchen asked. "Was she grading mine?"

"I don't know." Coach Blue replied.

Only Gretchen's head was visible at the edge of the bed, he could see her from between his legs. To his relief, she continued working his pants off.

"My paper should be one of the best ones, if not the best." she said.

She had finally unzipped his pants and was finally tugging them off, which she was having difficulty with.

"Did you write about those Mamma-society-people?" Coach Blue asked as he lifted his butt off the bed to allow her better access.

Gretchen laughed as he finally pulled his pants to his ankles.

"The Mammazons. And yes I did." she winked.

"Good..." Coach Blue said as he watched the busty brunette pull his jeans completely off. "So who are they anyway?"

Gretchen reached up to the hem of his boxers. Her soft hands slid down on either side of the bulge and then converged on top of it. Her hands collided with each other and squeezed the bulge, coaxing a moan from the aching coach. She now dialed down the intensity. She pulled her left hand away and with her right hand she began gently sliding her thumb and three of her fingers up and down the shaft through his shorts. Her eyes stayed fixated on that long, bulging lump...

"The Mammazons..." she said as she switched hands. "were a group of women from within the Amazon race."

"Uh-huh." Coach Blue said, trying to keep up with her words.

"See, the Amazons were a very proud and powerful people. They wanted..."

She now gripped his member through his boxers and began squeezing and kneading it...jerking him off through his shorts.

"They wanted..." -she watched as the bulge grew bigger in her small hands- "domination."

Coach Blue's pelvis lifted up off the bed uncontrollably. He closed his eyes tight as Gretchen's grip grew even tighter on him.

The stacked teen now ran her thumbs on the underside of his hem, preparing to yank his boxers off. Coach Blue couldn't wait until his cock sprang free and breathed the air it had been craving. But rather then yank his boxers off, Gretchen now replaced her thumbs with her fingers. Her thumbs now reached down outside his shorts and began prodding and rubbing up and down his aching member.

"The Amazons had reason to fear an impending invasion." she continued. She placed a thumb on either side of the bulge in his shorts and began moving them up and down slowly. "So before they died off they decided to send a few of their own out to sea, so that their race could be restored if the worst should happen."

"Ohhhh....." Coach Blue moaned as Gretchen began rapidly jerking him with her thumbs. Soon, the jerking stopped and Coach Blue caught his breath. Gretchen's hands now pulled off his shorts and his rock hard cock sprang free. Gretchen's eyes grew wide and she licked her lips as she saw how hard and big he had become.

"Beautiful..." she mumbled. She quickly shook her head. "They decided to send the most beautiful women in their race, so that they might once again be restored to their former glory."

"Yeah..." Coach Blue said as Gretchen reached up and wrapped her fingers around his hard, veiny rod. She began tugging on it with her right hand gently and slowly. Her left hand left his site and disappeared at the bottom of the bed.

"In my opinion," she said as she cupped the bottom of her left breast. "that means the women with the...biggest..."

She lifted her left jug with some difficulty as she brought her chest up and managed to let if fall on the bed. The bed bounced and made squeak noises as her massive breast collided with the mattress.

"bounciest.......uh!"

She now did the same with her other breast. Coach Blue now felt his body bounce along with the bed as the full weight of her massive rack hit the bed, causing her huge pillows to bulge out on top of her sheets.

"Boobs." She finished as she brought her hands to her chest and adjusted them to a more comfortable position atop her bed. "Wouldn't you agree?"

Coach Blue nodded in astonishment. The teen's busty show had made his cock even harder. She now leaned forward, dragging her breasts across her sheets between the coach's legs until they were inches from his crotch, where they stayed.

She took his member back into her hands and continued jerking him at a good pace.

"The Mammazons started off just like their man-hating predecessors. Unlike the Amazons, however, they conducted themselves in a hierarchy, or in their case, a matriarchy. You know, but without the family thing."

Coach Blue made an attempt to laugh in order to feign interest in the conversation. But all he really wanted was Gretchen's glossy lips over his cock. Instead, Gretchen quickened the pace of his handjob. After a while he decided that this was good, too.

"But that all changed with the crowning of Princess Baz."

"Uh...yeah...." Coach Blue moaned.

Gretchen could feel the coach getting close, so she slowed her handjob. She could feel him throbbing in her hands. It was amazing.

"So...um..." Gretchen continued, slightly distracted. "Some say that Princess Baz was the sole reason men were allowed into Mammazon society. A lot of stories are told about her today, about all the adventures she went on like with pirates out at sea and stuff. But whatever the case, the Mammazons did eventually do without men for some time after that."

Gretchen used both hands to jerk him off now. She looked up at him wanting as she did so.

"Is this helping you to relieve your stress, Coach?"

"Fuck yes...." Coach Blue moaned.

"Do you feel better? Do you feel...relaxed?"

"Fuck yeah!" he moaned.

Gretchen's breasts pressed firmly into her bed as she gave the coach a handjob. She pulled on his dick and aimed it directly at her bulging breasts. She increased the pace of her tugging.

"Uh! Ohhh...uh yeah! Coach...."

Coach Blue was in heaven as Gretchen jerked him off. After a while she slowed down her tugging once again. She could feel every inch of him throbbing in her palms. Hid dick had grown even bigger when she had teased him with her breasts. They were jiggling with the movement's of her arms, just out of cock-reach.

"Are you enjoying this busty handjob?" Gretchen asked of him.

"Oh God! You know I am." Coach Blue said.

He looked down at her from his propped position as she jerked him to relaxation. Her pretty little mouth was just inches away from his rod, as were her monstrous jugs.

Gretchen ran her tongue across her glittery, glossy lips; licking them as she tugged on her coach's pole. This was driving him wild. She craned her neck and looked up at him, puckering her lips as she did so. She blew him a few air kisses, then leaned back to blow some kisses in his cock's direction. Next she leaned forward so that her head was hovering directly above his rod, inches away. Her tongue darted out and ran circles around her glossy lips.

"Ohhhhhhh...." she moaned as she jerked him off and licked her lips. "Do you want a sloppy blowjob?"

"Oh my God! Fuck yes!" Coach Blue moaned.

He recalled the blowjob she had given him in the car. Her mouth was absolutely amazing. Her lips and tongue did things in combinations that he had never felt before. She truly was Breastford's BJ Queen, and it was about time the queen took his scepter again.

Gretchen lowered her head just centimeters from the head of his cock as she jerked him. Her tongue lashed out and licked her lips seductively as she did so.

"Uh!" she moaned.

"Fuck..." Coach Blue moaned back. "You're mouth is so amazing, Gretch."

Gretchen lowered her head down the left side of his cock. It's length was almost even with the top of her head. She let it rest on her cheek, and then clutched it to the side of her face like a trophy. Her hand rubbed the other side seductively.

"You want to smear my lip gloss with your hard cock?"

"Mmmm..." Coach Blue moaned.

"You want me to leave glitter all over it? Every inch..."

Coach Blue moaned inaudibly.

"All the way to the bottom..." She said softly.

She turned her head to face his member and planted a gentle kiss on his long shaft.

"I could give you the sloppiest blowjob of your life..." she said. "Until you cum...all the way down my throat. And then I'll have some new lip gloss to try on..."

"I want you..." Coach Blue moaned. "I want you so bad, Gretch..."

"Your cock can be my new lip gloss stick..." she said.

"Absolutely..." Coach Blue said.

"Do you want that?" she asked.

"Fuck yes..." he answered.

"Do you want me to blow you?"

"Yes..."

Suddenly, she pulled her head back. Her hands took their previous positions around his cock and started jerking him again.

"Well," she said. "Too bad. I'm sick. So no blowjob for you."

"What?" Coach Blue said, surprised. "No...what? Wait-"

"No blowjob. Get it through your thick skull." Gretchen replied.

"But...I don't care!" Coach Blue said.

"Oh. So you don't want me to jerk you off then." Gretchen said, sounding relieved. "Why didn't you just say so?"

She took his hands off his dick.

"No! That's not what I said. It's just that...well, um...please?"

Gretchen's stern look slowly transformed into a look of glee.

"Well...okay. Since you begged."

Relieved, Coach Blue rested his back on the bed yet again.

"And I wasn't begging." he said.

Gretchen laughed.

"Sure you weren't." she said as she gripped his manhood.

She began at a fast pace, jerking him so hard that her hands became a blur. Coach Blue looked down and could barely see his own cock, as Gretchen had both hands on it. Her soft hands felt so good wrapped around him. She tilted her head back and moaned as she jacked him off. Coach Blue couldn't help but stare at her huge tits as her back was arched. They were practically on display, begging for it as they framed his aching rod - the perfect background for a handjob.

Gretchen increased her jerking even faster. Coach Blue was taken by surprise. He didn't think she could go any faster, but he was certainly wrong. The increased pace caused her large breasts to shake, jiggle, and bounce on top of her fluffy bed. The sight of her big, bouncing melons was too much for him to handle...

Gretchen felt his cock tightening in her grip and knew that he was close. She loosened her grip and slowed her pace, so as to stop him from shooting his load. Coach Blue had wanted to cum so badly, but he also didn't want this to be over. He lied back on the bed gave a sigh of relief.

"That's right, Coach." she said. "Just lie back, relax, and let me jerk you off."

Coach Blue moaned under the pressure.

"Do my hands feel good wrapped around you big, hard, beautiful cock?"

"Yeahhh! Oh yeah!" Coach Blue said.

Gretchen moaned as precum began to leak from the tip of his cock. It drizzled down into her grasp and glazed his member, allowing her hands to glide up and down his cock more easily.

"Coach..." she said.

Coach Blue looked down at her. She brought her lips over his cock and opened her mouth. Coach Blue could feel her hot breath and couldn't believe she was actually going to blow him. He couldn't wait to get inside the busty teen's hot mouth once again. Gretchen's mouth was wide open as she approached the tip of his cock. Coach Blue leaned back and prepared himself for the busty blowjob he was about to receive. But at the last minute Gretchen turned her head, pulled away, and giggled.

"You're too easy." she said.

"Shit!" Coach Blue yelled. "You're killing me!"

Gretchen pouted.

"Oh my gosh I am sooo sorry, Coach. I was just teasing. I didn't know you wanted a blowjob so badly. Do you really want me to give you one?"

"YES! For crying out loud!" Coach Blue snapped.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down." Gretchen said, as she once again hovered over his dick. "Prepare for the sloppiest, wettest, BUSTIEST blowjob you're ever gonna get..."

She lowered her head over his cock with her lips spread apart, mouth open wide. This time Coach Blue could see in her eyes that she meant business. He leaned back and prepared to enter Gretchen's hot mouth. The anticipation of being sucked off by this busty girl was almost too much for him. Gretchen's mouth was closing in on the tip. But just before she wrapped her lips around him, she turned her head and the tip of his cock collided with her cheek.

"Oops!" she said.

"Oh! Dammit!" Coach Blue said.

Gretchen laughed.

"Suck my dick you slut!" Coach Blue yelled.

"Ew. No." Gretchen said, disgusted and offended. "And definitely not with that attitude."

"Fine." Coach Blue said, propping himself up. He sat completely up and was just about to stand when Gretchen took hold of his cock and pushed him down once again.

"I was just teasing. Lie down." she said.

The coach started to get up once again, but Gretchen tugged on his rod at lightning speed. Coach Blue couldn't believe it. The sensation was incredible. She must have given his cock at least fifty tugs in one second. After a few seconds of Gretchen's rapid jerking he lost all motivation for leaving and, once again, sprawled himself across her bed.

"Ohhh..." he moaned.

Gretchen continued her turbo handjob as she leaned forward on the bed. She nuzzled her big breasts as close to the coach's crotch as possible and brought his rod down to one of her nipples. Her nipple penetrated the slit on his cock and she jerked him directly into her vast titflesh.

"Wanna spray your load all over these?" she asked.

"Oh fuck yes I do!" Coach Blue exclaimed.

Gretchen's titflesh was spilling over his cock as he fucked her nipple. She brought his dick out from her massive melons and let it rest on top of it. She slapped her tit a few times with his cock.

Coach Blue was in heaven. He could see her big boobs jiggling as she spanked it with his cock. It felt incredible. Not only was Gretchen's boob soft and warm, but the satin material of her top gave it an extra soft and silky smooth edge. His dick bounced on her huge jug as if it were a trampoline, and he was loving every jump.

Gretchen pulled away and placed both hands on his dick. Coach Blue could feel both of her soft hands rubbing and rubbing...gliding up and down his dick as if inspecting it. Gretchen could feel every vein, every detail of his strong, hard manhood.

"So...tell me about these other women." she said.

Coach Blue hesitated for a moment.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, you mentioned that you were being stressed by other women. What did you mean?"

Coach Blue thought for a second. It was hard to concentrate while Gretchen was giving his dick a turbo treatment.

"Just that...you know, they stress me out." he said uneasily. "Not sexually or anything, though." he added.

"Oh. I see." Gretchen said. "So who is it that's stressing you out?"

Coach Blue didn't know how to answer that one. Gretchen's massive boobs were just centimeters from his aching rod, bouncing like she was in an earthquake.

"Um...no one. Well, uhhh, yeah no one. No one comes to mind. So I guess no one is stressing me out. I'm perfectly relaxed." he said with assurance.

Gretchen, apparently, chose to ignore this comment.

"Brittany?" she asked, as she stared at his dick she was stroking.

"Um. Well, not that I know-"

"Brooke?" Gretchen interrupted. She was not making eye contact.

"Again, I can't really say for sure if what you're-"

"Nina?"

Coach Blue's eye's grew wide. He felt a sinking sensation in his stomach. There was no mistaking it. Gretchen felt his dick throb intently. Coach Blue didn't know how to react.

"Nina...Knockers?"

Coach Blue gasped as Gretchen felt his dick grow even bigger in her hands. She had to loosen her grip for a moment while it grew to it's full girth. She had never seen it at this girth before, and she just stared at it for a moment.

Coach Blue didn't know what to say. The silence was a very awkward one. He had to say something.

"Look, Gretch....I didn't mean to...er-"

He trailed off as Gretchen tightened her grip around his newly engorged cock. Her eyes looked at it in admiration as she pulled on it...slowly. She began to quicken her pace yet again.

"Nina Knockers." she said.

Once again, her coach's cock took to throbbing. She had to jerk him off even faster just to keep up with it.

"Wow!" she said. "You really like her, don't you?"

"I..."

Gretchen's hands became a blur on his cock once again. They had missed a beat, but it seemed as though she was still ready to dance. She brought her tits closer to his crotch. This time she snuggled them directly at it so that his balls collided with the bottom half of her huge rack. She continued to stroke him with her hands as her rack now presided almost below his pole.

She took his cock and slid it across the top of her clothed breasts. Coach Blue moaned as he felt his dick atop her big, mountainous hooters.

"Ohhhh...."

"I'll bet you just love those those big, huge boobs of hers..."

Coach Blue moaned as Gretchen's massive rack teased the underside of his cock. They were so big and round. He wanted to cum all over them right there, but knew that he had to hold his load.

"...those massive, mouth-watering melons..."

Gretchen now beat the top of her breast with his dick, just as she had done earlier. Her massive boob bounced and jiggled from the force she was exerting thanks to his rock hard dick.

"...those knockers."

It was amazing. Coach Blue noted that even though she had no visible cleavage her boobs still looked as sexy as if she had been showing some. On her body where cleavage would normally be seen her top stretched out over the vast canyon created by her huge mountains. Her massive tits almost stretched the top to bursting.

Gretchen now moved his cock to her other huge jug and began giving it the same treatment. Coach Blue moaned as Gretchen used his cock to dickslap her gorgeous breasts.

"I'll bet you wish your cock was spanking her boobs right now...instead of mine." she said.

"No..." Coach Blue began. "I really-"

"It's okay. I don't hold it against you." Gretchen cut in. "Her tits are so big and round. They're so much bigger and fuller than my D's. How big do you think they are?"

"I...don't know..."

Gretchen slid his dick across her top to her other jug. She brought the tip down the slope of her breast and jerked him off there, letting him fuck her nipple.

"Uh! Uhhh!" she moaned. "I've seen them you know..."

"Mmmmm..." Coach Blue moaned.

This was incredible - being jerked off by a busty girl while talking about Nina's tits. He couldn't believe how lucky he was.

"How big...are they?" he asked.

Gretchen looked up at him with a serious look on her face.

"Big..." she said.

She slid his dick across to her other breast and let him fuck her other nipple. Her titflesh swarmed around him like a sponge...Gretchen could feel every detail of his dick through her skin tight top as her big balloon was fucked.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers