To Bask in Breastford Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers

She pulled away and let his cock rest on her cleavage. The head almost reached up to her neck. His cock swayed with her breasts as she caught her breath. He watched her tits move and she breathed in and out. His cock looked so sexy on top of her chest.

She gripped his cock with both hands and began jerking him atop her huge rack.

"I've seen them in ALL their glory..." she said.

"Ohhhhhh...." moaned the coach.

"And they are chock full of glory." Gretchen continued as she jerked the coach on to her tits. "So full and soft...round and bouncy...big and juicy..."

"Oh my god..."

Gretchen lifted her chest up and over his dick so that his cockhead was pointed at the underside of her "cleavage." Her massive tits jutted out like huge torpedoes ready to burst through their cage and unleash themselves upon the unsuspecting as she quickly jerked off the horny coach.

"You wanna feel her big boobs just bulging around you don't you? I'll bet it'd be nice and warm in there, between those big juicy knockers. Smothering your whole cock in her cleavage...surrounding you, just waiting for you to fuck them."

"Oh god!" Coach Blue yelled as Gretchen's rack collided with his cock. She wrapped her hands around it and tried to swallow it between her tits as best she could. She managed to get a nice grip on it with her tits and began moving her chest up and down his rod, tittyfucking him with her shirt on.

"Is this what you want Nina to do? Massage your dick with her big, busty, massive melons?"

The coach nodded.

"Fuck them. Fuck her big, juicy hooters!"

Coach Blue lifted his hips off the bed as best he could, trying to do as the busty brunette said. Gretchen began bouncing her huge tits up and down his pole at a rapid pace. The silky fabric of her shirt felt amazing on Coach Blue's dick.

"Uh! Uhh! Yeah coach...Nina's big boobs bulging around your cock...is that what you want? You want her to bounce her big boobs over every inch of you dick?"

"Oh fuck...I'm gonna cum!" Coach Blue exclaimed.

"That's it, Coach! Spray your load all over these big, nut-busting knockers!"

Coach Blue erupted right between Gretchen's tits. Gretchen was almost caught off guard as the first couple of spurts hit her full frontal on the face. As her face dripped from the drenching she just received she pulled his cock out from her fake cleavage and tugged it at each one of her boobs, one at a time.

The cum soared from his dick and shot out like a pistol while Gretchen aimed it directly at her huge boobs. Cumshots landed on her top and sunk into the fabric, leaving dark wet spots all over her blouse. She made sure to cover as much of her big breasts as she could before finally letting his dick rest on top of her huge rack. The final spurts of semen drizzled out of his dick and left a sticky white trail down the middle of her top, between her huge jugs.

Coach Blue relaxed on his back, basking in the feeling of his spent cock lying atop Gretchen's huge pair of funbags. Gretchen yanked on his cock a few more times, coaxing a few more drops to land on her red blouse before sliding it across her huge boobs one last time. After giving every inch of her bulging breasts a good once-over, she stood up and turned around to look at herself in the mirror.

She straightened the blouse out across the top of her jeans and looked at herself from every angle. She smiled as she liked what she saw. It looked as though she had just come in from a rain shower of jizz, except that it had only rained on her shirt.

"You know..." she said as she surveyed the damage. "This was one of my favorite shirts."

Coach Blue let out a small, exhausted laugh.

"I'm sorry?" he said, not sure of what else to say.

"Don't be." Gretchen reassured him. "I like it even more now."

Coach Blue immediately sat up.

"You see? That's what amazes me."

Gretchen turned around to face him.

"You like that. You like...that?" he asked pointing.

Gretchen looked down at her shirt, where the coach was pointing.

"Yeah?" she said.

"Why?" Coach Blue said. "There are maybe a handful of women on this whole planet that would say something like that."

"So? What's your point?" Gretchen asked, promptly. "I like what I like."

"My point is..." Coach Blue hesitated. "My point is that women here aren't like other women."

Gretchen turned around and reached for a brush, as she did so she knocked over the jewelry box lying on her dresser.

"Shit." she said.

She immediately began picking things up. He vaguely remembered Gretchen saying something to Nina about that jewelry box, but he was too spent to remember.

"Well, maybe we're not like other girls." Gretchen said as she finished cleaning up. "Maybe we're better."

"Oh?" Coach Blue said. "Well, I'll give you that one." he chuckled.

Gretchen returned the chuckle.

"I don't see what the big deal is. I like certain things. WE like certain things. Others don't. Would you say that you and I just had sex?"

"I don't know if a handjob would qualify."

"Would you say we've EVER had sex?"

Coach Blue had to think a moment.

"I don't know."

Gretchen began brushing her hair.

"Other girl's can have sex with you and then immediately bring you down to their level."

This triggered something in Coach Blue's mind. Nina had said something similar in her conversation with Gretchen.

"Did you hear me?" Gretchen interrupted his thoughts.

"Oh. No...sorry. What was it again?"

"I said..." Gretchen said, putting a hand on her hip. "That a lot can be revealed when two people have sex."

"Oh I don't know." Gretchen said as she finished brushing her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror once again. "That's why we do it, ya know?"

"I suppose." Coach Blue said.

He got up off the bed and walked behind Gretchen. He grabbed her waist and pressed his cock into her from behind.

"That shirt really does look good on you." he said, kissing her neck.

Gretchen laughed. It seemed as though all thoughts of leaving had exited the coach's mind for good.

Coach Blue's hand reached around to the front of her body and made it's way up to her huge chest. He squeezed and fondled her big juggs as he dry humped her.

After a while Gretchen swatted his hand away. She turned around and pushed him back.

"Put your pants on, Coach." she commanded.

"Yes ma'am!" the coach responded enthusiastically.

"And when you leave," Gretchen added as she walked towards the door. "make sure you go out the back door."

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers