To Bask in Breastford Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,377 Followers

All Laura was able to see was the top of his rod sliding in and out of her worn mouth. The top of his pelvis was also visible, moving back and forth in front of her face. Each time it got near she could feel his balls hit the bottom of her chin. She caved in and did her best to lick his cock as her husband face-fucked her into next week.

Coach Blue was holding her head tightly as he pounded his wife's mouth. He felt incredible. It was like someone had injected him with a shot of pure energy. He could go all day if he wanted. Hell, he could even go all night, and then some!

Below him, he could hear his wife gasping and whining. He knew she didn't like this and that she wanted it to end. But at the moment, he could care less about what his wife wanted. He was simply using her to test his new found power, and he had no intention of letting it go to waste on his wife.

He had to act fast. He had no idea if this new burst of energy was temporary or permanent. He had been craving Gretchen's hot lips all week, and it was about time the busty teen felt his blasts in the back of her throat.

He pulled out of Laura's mouth and she immediately gasped for air. He pushed her aside and tried to play it off like he was in a hurry.

"Steven!" Laura yelled. "What the hell?! Where are you going?"

Coach Blue grabbed the closest pair of clothes he could find (from the used laundry hamper) and began getting dressed.

"Sorry, babe, no time." He said as he pulled his pants up and began buckling them. "I forgot, I left your present at the office so you wouldn't see it. I have to go fetch it!"

Laura coughed.

"Damn right you are!" she said. "My mouth feels like…and I can't even breathe!"

She coughed again.

"You know I don't like doing that! I already put up with the awful taste, and the mess, and the…aaahhh!" she exclaimed. "So disgusting!"

"I know, babe. I'm sorry." Coach Blue said. "You just made me so aroused. I mean, look at you. You're so sexy. You know?"

Laura looked down and examined her body. A small smile crept over her face.

"Alright." She said. "I'll let it slide this ONE time. But never again, okay?"

"Okay." Coach Blue agreed. "Never again.

He finished getting dressed and starting walking towards the door.

"Hurry back with my present!" he heard Laura shout.

"Yes, dear." He said. "Don't wait up."

* * * * * * * * *

He gripped his crotch as he drove around the block. When he got to the opposite end he immediately jumped out. He was not worried about what would become of his vehicle.

He ran as fast as he could through lots and backyards until he was next door to his own home at the Swanson residence. He crept along the side of the house and peeked around the corner. He saw the door open, and shortly after he saw Gretchen exiting.

"Gretch!" he yelled.

Startled, the busty teen looked around trying to get to the bottom of this.

"Over here!" Coach Blue yelled, waving.

Gretchen finally looked in his direction.

"Coach Blue?" she asked.

"Meet me around back!" he called.

A minute later Gretchen was opening the back door, and as soon as she was out Coach Blue reached around behind her and grabbed an ass cheek. He pulled her towards him and began kissing her neck. His other hand reached up to one of her big breasts and began squeezing and kneading it roughly.

"Coach!" she said, startled. "What are you-"

"I need you to suck me off." He said.

Gretchen pushed him away.

"Now?" she asked.

"Right now." Coach Blue said, reaching for her massive jugs.

She swatted his hands away immediately.

"No." she said. "I can't. Mom's home right now, she'll see us."

"It'll just take a minute!" Coach Blue pleaded.

He grabbed her by the arm and guided her hand to his crotch. She quickly pulled her hand back.

"I can't!" Gretchen said, sternly.

Coach Blue grew silent.

"I'm sorry, Coach." She said. "I just can't right now. I'm gonna be gone for the next couple of weeks and I have to finish getting ready."

"Gone?!" Coach Blue asked, his heart sinking.

Gretchen nodded.

"Where are you going?" Coach Blue asked.

Gretchen smiled at him playfully.

"That's for me to know." She said.

He was speechless. He didn't know how to take this.

"Bye, Coach." Gretchen said, shutting the door.

"Gretchen!" Coach Blue said. "Wait. What if…I need you!"

"Oh well." She said.

He heard the door shut, then immediately after he heard it lock.

This was no good, he thought. Gretchen was the only one in town he seemed to have any control with. Now not only was he not going to receive one of her patented blowjobs, but he wasn't going to see her for two weeks.

He began to calm himself. He looked down at the huge bulge in his pants. He was still hard. This wasn't as bad as it seemed. Perhaps he didn't need Gretchen any longer. His mouth watered as he thought of all the other women in town he now had access to. His heart began racing as a new thought entered his mind – Nina Knockers. He had wanted to drench her in his seed since laying eyes on her. Maybe now it was finally time for her to get what she deserved.

In no time he was standing outside the front door of the Knockers' home. He pounded on it, and his cock throbbed in anticipation of seeing Nina's huge melons. But to his slight disapproval, it was Natalie who opened the door.

"Coach?" she asked.

"Hi, Nat." Coach Blue responded, taking in the sight of the busty young teen's huge breasted mother. "I was looking for Nina."

His eyes traveled over Natalie's perfect body. Her slim waist looked so sexy holding up those monstrous tits of hers. Today she had them trapped in a pink tank top, and they were practically busting the material.

"She's not here at the moment." She said. "Is this about the team?"

Coach Blue was beginning to forget about Nina as he stared at Natalie's huge jugs. The Knocker women sure lived up to their name.

"Yes." He said, shaking his head. "But actually, now that I'm here, I wanted to apologize. You know, for…that night."

Natalie looked at the coach sternly for a moment. Coach Blue could see where Nina got her piercing look. But after a while she relaxed and smiled.

"Water under the bridge." She said.

"Good!" Coach Blue said. "Because I was hoping we could…have a word?"

As he said this last part, he made it perfectly clear that he was staring at Natalie's massive rack.

Natalie looked down at his crotch and noticed the huge erection he was sporting.

"Come in." she said.

* * * * * * * * *

Coach Blue pulled his pants up quickly as he stood on the porch of the Knockers' home. His shirt came flying at him from inside and hit him square in the head. He immediately grabbed it and put it on just in time to see Natalie standing at the doorway, holding a towel to her face. He couldn't help but notice her bra-less boobs as they jiggled and bounced with her movements. Even though she was angry, she was still so sexy.

"And stay out!" she yelled as she shut the door.

Coach Blue began making the trip back to his vehicle. He couldn't believe he had just been kicked out…again. He didn't know what had gone wrong. One minute he was on top of the world (not to mention Natalie Knockers' huge rack) and the next he was back to square one. He hadn't even gotten the chance to feel her massive titties pressing into his aching cock. He had been inches from her cleavage…and then…

He climbed back into his car and continued to contemplate things as he drove off. He had told Laura he was going to his office, so he decided to finally make that trip. At least now, he could say he actually went and who knows? He might even find something of use in there.

But as he walked through the hallways of the school and made his way to his office he began realizing how stupid this was. There was nothing of value in there. This wasn't going to work. When he got there, he opened the door and walked behind his desk where he sat, and thought.

As he gazed out the windows of his office he saw someone making their way across the gym. He got up and opened the door. The person turned around as the sound reached their ears, and Coach Blue saw that it was Samantha.

She waved at him as if to catch his attention as she walked across to his office.

"I just spoke with Laura. She was beginning to worry about you."

Coach Blue shrugged his shoulders as if to say "I don't care."

Laura gazed at the bulge in his pants.

"Ah, I see you finally chose your wife over all the sluts in town. Good choice."

Coach Blue looked at her questioningly before realizing that she had noticed the massive bulge in his pants.

"What makes you think I wasn't with someone else?" he asked, offended.

"Not likely, you couldn't sustain that thing very long if you were. Besides, she hinted at the fact that you two had done something in the bedroom. But she didn't have that glow about her that says you just had sex. I'm guessing it was just foreplay."

"Alright." Coach Blue said, sternly. "If you're so smart, then tell me why I can't hold my load longer than a few minutes?"

Samantha glared at him.

"I imagine it's proportional to the time you were with your wife." She answered.

"I was with her long enough!" Coach Blue said defensively.

"Were you?"

Coach Blue looked away and shrugged.

"I don't know." He mumbled.

"You can't expect to change overnight." Samantha stated. "These things take time. The only way to speed it up is by…I don't know…doing something brash, I suppose."

"Like what?" Coach Blue asked.

"I don't know, Coach." Samantha said. "Who does?"

"She's waiting, you know…" Samantha said, as she turned around.

"I know." Coach Blue groaned.

He waited until Samantha was gone before he, too, left the school.

* * * * * * * * *

It was well into the afternoon when he finally parked his car. He was outside a jewelry shop. In his experience, he found that if anything could bail you out of a jam with your woman it was jewelry.

"Figures, this place would have a jewelry shop." He thought as he walked inside.

The place was filled to the brim with every piece metal and rock you could find. There were displays everywhere. He had been in places like this in the past, but this place easily had twice as much merchandise in half the space.

Behind the counter was a blonde with her back to him. She was busy fixing a rotator, and as Coach Blue approached he could see her mammoth tits jutting out from the rest of her body. His dick throbbed at the site of her side boob.

When he got to the counter, the girl turned around and he saw that it was none other than the busty Brooke Biguns. A look of glee came over her soft face as she saw who her customer was.

"Coach Blue!" she said, bouncing up and down with mock joy. "Whatcha doing here?"

Coach Blue was staring at Brooke's huge tits as they bounced and jiggled on the other side of the counter. She wore a very fashionable green collared shirt. Only the top button was undone, and Coach Blue could not see any logical explanation as to why the other cheap plastic buttons hadn't popped off yet. The size of her shirt was a few sizes too small, at least at the top. He guessed it to be a size small, and it fit her perfectly around the waist. But up top her massive boobs were making it so that she had green cotton painted on her chest.

"I haven't seen you since our last…encounter." She looked at his crotch as she said this last word. A smile grew over her face as she gestured to his pants. "I'm impressed you actually found a pair that isn't stained."

"I'm going to stain a pair, alright." He thought, licking his lips as he stared at the busty teen's rack. "I'm going to stain those biguns over and over again…just you wait, Brooke."

"I need to find something for my wife." He said.

"Oh?" Brooke asked, raising an eyebrow. "The cow needs a new bell, does she?"

"Mhm." Coach Blue responded. He was completely engrossed with Brooke's massive udders.

She propped herself up on her elbows and rested her head on her hands.

"Don't you wish she was young and pretty, like me?" she asked.

Coach Blue nodded. Her arms were obstructing his view of her rack, but he could still see the bulging orbs on either side of them.

Brooke put her arms down on the counter, allowing him to view her fully clothed breasts once again. She took her left hand and ran the fingertips inside her shirt, up and down the long collar, until it reached the swell of her breast. Her hand stayed atop the huge mountain as she rubbed her shirt.

"Don't you wish she had big, beautiful breasts…like me?"

Coach Blue was drooling as he nodded. Brooke's breasts had him dead in his tracks.

"Then…" Brooke said, raising her head so that she was even with him. She leaned down so that her lips were just centimeters from him. Coach Blue could feel her breath as her luscious lips closed in on him.

"Let's get you…situated." She said, glancing at his crotch before taking her previous position behind the counter.

She reached underneath and pulled out a gold necklace.

"I'll start you off with this one. 24k, pure gold, often used in contrast with other pieces of-"

"Sure." Coach Blue said. His eyes were glued to the movements of Brooke's chesticles as she flaunted the necklace about.

"It's $800…" she said.

"Fine." The coach responded.

"Good." Brooke said, smiling. "Will that be cash or charge?"

"Oh! Never mind!" she added, last minute.

She reached over the counter and grabbed the hem of his pants. She pulled him as close to her as possible. With her other hand, she instructed the coach to lean forward by gesturing with her index finger.

As soon as he did she teased his lips with her own, letting them hover directly in front and all around them. Her hand moved from the top of his pants further down his crotch and began rubbing his bulge.

"Uh!" she moaned into his ear.

Coach Blue was lost as he felt her small hand rubbing him…

Her other hand reached into his pants pocket and carefully pulled out his wallet. As soon as it was in her hand she took his hand off his aching cock and took back to standing behind the counter. She pulled out a credit card and swiped it, leaving Coach Blue restless.

As she handed his wallet back to him, she looked down at his crotch and noticed that he had not cum.

"Huh. That's strange." She said.

"What?" Coach Blue asked surprised.

"Nothing!" Brooke added quickly.

As the transaction came to a close, Brooke had a slightly disappointed look in her eyes.

"Hey, now that you've bought it, why don't you let me show you how it looks on me?" she said.

She leaned over the counter and arched her back. Coach Blue saw the pressure in her blouse building up and new that she was about to bust out…in a big way. Her massive udders stretched the blouse out to its limits so that the cotton material was made to look as smooth as silk.

Coach Blue was awestruck as Brooke's massive jugs bursted her blouse open in front of his eyes. He licked his lips as the buttons finally began popping off. His chest was hit with an array of plastic as buttons flew in all directions, some even hit the glass counter and began sliding down its length.

"Uh!" Brooke moaned as her huge tits bursted her blouse open. She had her eyes shut tight as she thrusted her chest out, causing the material of her blouse to rip apart at the sides.

"Ohhhhh…." She moaned as the cool air from the air condition hit her chest at last.

She opened her eyes and saw Coach Blue struggling to keep his composure. She gave her chest one last small thrust, and a nipple popped out. Coach Blue saw that and immediately lost it. Brooke looked over the counter down at his crotch and saw a wet spot beginning to form.

"Ahhhhh…." She moaned as the cold air hit her breasts. "That's better."

She quickly pulled what was left of her blouse over her large chest, covering her breasts once again. She had turned her blouse into a very seductive v-neck.

"Now about that necklace…" she said, reaching for the piece of jewelry.

Coach Blue was panting as he finally finished exploding. He was leaning up against the glass struggling to hold himself up as Brooke fastened the necklace around her neck. She brushed her hair back around her neck to her back, letting the necklace (and her cleavage) be put on display.

"What do you think?" she asked, jutting her chest out for him.

"Beautiful…" Coach Blue panted as he stared down the teen's busty cleavage.

Brooke placed a hand on the pendant hanging from the necklace. She inserted it directly into her cleavage, so that only the necklace could be seen protruding from between her gorgeous melons. Coach Blue was mesmerized by the way her titflesh tightly surrounded the pendant, even though it could no longer be seen.

"How about now?" Brooke asked, seductively.

"Mmmm…." Coach Blue moaned in response.

Brooke took a finger and tried to fish out the pendant. She watched Coach Blue as she inserted her finger into her cleavage and pulled it out. She repeated the process, letting her finger slide between her massive jugs over and over.

"Uh!" she moaned, sliding it in faster. "Oh!"

Coach Blue couldn't take it. He reached around the counter and grabbed for Brooke's tits. Brooke was taken by surprise as she felt the coach's hand brush up against her rack. She quickly stepped back, denying him access to her large hooters.

"You…" she said. "You grew some balls!"

"Just let me touch-"Coach Blue began.

"No!" Brooke said, commandingly. She threw the necklace at him. "Get out!"

"But-"

"GET OUT!" she yelled.

And with that she turned around and walked away.

* * * * * * * * *

He pulled into his driveway as the afternoon was beginning to die down. Before heading home he had driven around trying to find a bottle of wine. The busty girl who sold it to him had made him hard…and light headed.

"Steven! Where the hell have you been??" Larua barked.

Taken by surprise, Coach Blue gave a slight jump as he entered his home. As he shut the door behind him he raced to find something to say.

"Sorry, honey." He began. "First, I couldn't remember where I hid your neck - I mean – gift. Then it took me all day to find this."

He held the wine bottle up in his hands.

"I'm no longer interested." Laura said, turning her back.

Coach Blue walked to the kitchen. As silence swarmed the household he began thinking about how he could turn things around. He had come home with a mission, and right now that mission was in jeopardy. His hands trembled as he pulled some wine glasses from the cabinet and poured the two of them some wine.

"I think you'll feel better…after having a drink." He said. "With me…"

He turned around and began walking to the living room couch, glasses and wine bottle in hand. Laura's stern look now caved and relaxed into a short smile. Together, they sat down and took a wine glass.

Again, silence flew over them as they sipped their wine.

"Is that, my gift?" Laura asked, pointing at the crude box on the counter.

"Yeah, that's it." The coach said, getting up to fetch the box.

As he walked away Laura admired her husband's firm ass while she sipped her wine.

Coach Blue returned with the necklace ready, and Laura was awestruck.

"OH!" she exclaimed. "Steven, it's beautiful! This must have set you back."

"Yeah…" Coach Blue thought, sadly.

"Can I try it on?" Laura asked.

"Sure." Coach Blue answered.

He pulled the necklace apart and gestured to his wife's neck. Laura complied by brushing her hair out of the way. Coach Blue wrapped his hands around his wife's neck, but he soon found that the necklace was going to be a tight fit. He struggled for a few minutes to get the necklace hooked on completely, but Laura stopped him abruptly.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,377 Followers