To Bask in Breastford Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany looked at Nina, and then back to Brooke. Although Brooke's bust ranged from a DD to an E, she was easily dwarfed by Nina's massive knockers. Nina had never disclosed her bra size to anyone...save for Gretchen. But in looking at the two of them now, and comparing both pairs of breasts, Brittany told herself that Nina was maybe in the EE to F range...maybe...

There were a few instances in Breastford when girls would face off in a sort of staring contest, but not with their eyes. It was similar to what the cowboys did in old western movies just before they faced off. An entire war would be fought in an instant as both girls harnessed their weapons of mass seduction and flaunted them at each other until one of them backed down. Usually, the win went to whoever held the biggest, bustiest weapons.

The technical term for these "tit-wars" had gone through numerous changes with each passing generation. Girls in Breastford had recently taken to calling them "breast wars" or "breast offs."

As Brittany stared at her two friends engaging in battle, it soon became clear who had won this breast off.

Brooke suddenly underwent a drastic, yet subtle, change in posture. There was not much difference in the way she had been standing a few seconds ago and the way she now stood. Aside from her small frown and now slightly slumped shoulders, her once proud and perky breasts seemed to cave in to the rules of gravity for a brief moment. To Coach Blue, there would have been no difference. But to a Breastford woman the difference were large and vast.

Nina's eyes lit up as she dropped her arms and ran a hand across her face, brushing a few locks of hair away. This caused her massive jugs to jiggle underneath her shirt and bra vibrantly. Her half smile stayed put.

The sudden change in the scale of attitude lasted only a brief moment as Brooke quickly perked up once more, a large smile on her face.

"Awesome!" she said, excitedly. "What did you have in mind?"

Nina had her eyes closed as she finished brushing her brown hair away from her face.

"Hmm..." she said, both thoughtful and distant. She seemed to be basking in the moment...

"I think it's time she got accepted."