To Bask in Breastford Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany's tits were bouncing up and down. Every once in a while they would bounce as high as her head, forcing her to get to know her own cleavage.

"Mmm....boobie bounce..." Brooke moaned.

Brittany turned to Coach Blue.

"You....like this....-uh-....BIG...boob-bounce? You....UH....like seeing...-oh god-...my BIG BOOBS...-uh-...BOUNCE...ing...-uh yeah-...on Brooke's...-YEAH-...giant juggs?"

The bouncing now slowed as Brooke let her giant boobs bounce to an end. When it was over, both girls were breathing hard and deep. They each took their big boobs in their hands and rubbed them against each other nipple on nipple as they caught their breath. Brooke dragged her huge tits up the slope of Brittany's massive mountains, making sure she dug into the tops of her breasts with her nipples. Soon her nipples were digging into Brittany's shoulder bones as she rested her giant juggs atop her busty friend's big boobs. Brittany looked down and could see into her chesty friend's deep cleavage, and then she began to bounce her boobs up and down just as Brooke had done.

"Yeah...uh, oh yeah..." Brooke moaned as they began the second round of their boob-bouncing.

Brooke moaned as her face was slapped several times by her own big, bouncing boobs. Brittany could smell the aroma radiating from her busty friend's vast cleavage, and that spurred her to increase the pace of their boobie-bounce.

"Yeah..." Brooke said, looking at Coach Blue. "He likes seeing all of these big, juicy melons bouncing and jiggling right in front of his eyes – just for him. Don't you, Coach?"

She smiled as her massive melons hit her in the face.

"How does it feel?" Brittany asked as Brooke's massive flesh pillows brushed against her face. "Knowing you're the first and only man to see our great big racks?"

Coach Blue let out a large grunt. He threw his head up towards the ceiling. Beads of sweat were forming on his face as though he'd just gone through a workout. He wanted nothing more than to sleep this off. His mind was fatigued, and he knew if he just had some time to rest he'd be good to go by morning.

But he quickly let his head drop and focused his attention on the action going on in front of him. This was probably his one chance. Brittany and Brooke would probably never go this far again...unless he could get them to go the distance now. Torn between the weariness that was coursing through him and the massive breasts that were bouncing in front of him, he had to make a decision. He buckled down, and resolved to focus his efforts on the big-titted teens.

Brooke let her massive knockers slide off her bestie's chest as Brittany's boobs slowed their bouncing. Brittany could feel Brooke's nipples scraping atop her big globes, and it sent a chill through her. Soon the two babes were, once again, standing tit to tit in front of Coach Blue; their huge boobs bulging and jiggling against each other.

"Are you enjoying the Big Boob show?" Brooke asked as her huge tits pressed into Brittany's.

The two blondes then began laughing at their coach's response. It was not much of a response so much as it was a series of indecipherable grunts. It seemed the two of them had gotten their coach so worked up that he was on the verge of medical distress.

"We'll just take that as a 'yes.'" Brittany said.

The two girls had their arms and hands tucked away under their big boobs. They were using what they could to hold their massive racks up and keep them sustained in the air against one another. Their skinny arms lacked the muscle strength to support such weight, but together they seemed to be doing a fine job.

As he stared at the busty racks of both girls pressing against one another Coach Blue could feel his fever dying down. The sudden drop in heat left him in a cold sweat, and his body was left with the task of re-warming itself. The lightheadedness he had been experiencing now dissipated, leaving him with a profound sense of awareness instead. Before, when everything had seemed like a dream, he had envisioned it as such – looking in on the outside. But he now saw this as a dream he was now a part of – a real life fantasy. That made his goal all the more reachable.

But although his mind was now at ease, his body told a different tale. His shorts were throbbing violently from the pressure exerted on them by his aching tool; all that it was aware of was that this was actually happening - two gigantic pairs of breasts were bobbing just a few feet away. His head; although (once again) fully functional, was now left with the task of taming the raging beast inside his shorts.

The busty teenage bombshells lit up with a mixture of relief and surprise when they saw what happened next. The huge tent in their coach's shorts, which had been pointing at them since they got there, now took to retreating and then extending over and over again. The girls' eyes lit up as they watched Coach Blue's piece cock itself again and again from inside his shorts.

Coach Blue gripped the back of his desk tightly and let out a huge sigh of relief as his dick throbbed uncontrollable as though it had a mind of its own.

Brooke nudged Brittany's boobs with her own massive jugs, giving her a signal as if to say "This is it!"

"Ooooooh Coach Blue!" Brittany said as she jiggled her boobs with more enthusiasm. "Give it to us, Coach! You know you want to."

Brooke turned to her coach and blew him a kiss before jiggling her boobs at a rapid pace, just as Brittany was doing.

"That's it, Coach." She said, seductively. "Let it go. Let it all go.All of it.Two busty babes with giant tits jiggling their big hooters right in front of you..."

Coach Blue thought his mind was going to explode along with his cock as he listened to the chesty teens spurring him on.

"Two big-breasted, titanic-titted teens with the biggest, bounciest racks you've ever seen bouncing their huge boobs on each other...big, bulging boobs..."

"Mega-mammed hotties bouncing their massive melons all for you..." Brooke chimed in.

"Big, juicy, mouth-watering melons..." Brittany added.

"Huge, heaving, cock-hardening hooters..." Brooke said. "Cum for us..."

"Yeah, Coach...." Brittany moaned as she tilted her head toward the ceiling and gazed at Coach Blue. "Let it all out! Shoot it!"

Brooke moaned back.

"Mmm yeah Coach! Let it go! Shoot it!"

Coach Blue moaned as he was still mesmerized by their tit-talk. The girls were now moaning in ecstasy with their heads pointed at the ceiling. Between looking at him and looking up they were also bouncing their huge melons so fast that they became a beautiful blur of titflesh, encouraging him to cum as though they wanted him to shoot it on their gorgeous racks.

"Yeah...uh! Yeah, yeah yeah do it, Coach!" Brooke shouted.

"C'mon, Coach!" Brittany said. "Uh...Just let it go, just let it all go and do it!"

"Shoot it!" Brooke moaned.

"Yeah shoot it, Coach!" Brittany moaned back.

The girls now encouraged him simultaneously.

"Shoot it! Shoot it! Shoot it! Shoot it! Shoot it!" they shouted.

Their big boobs pressed into each other and caused their racks to become spread out due to the vast amount of titflesh they had created. The jiggling now slowed, as did their moaning, as they saw that Coach Blue had thrown his head in the air and given up. Not long after, a large wet spot stained his blue shorts, indicating that their job was done.

The girls both let out sighs of relief as they continued to jiggle their huge balloons while their coach finished up. When it became apparent he was, the two blondes smiled at each other in accomplishment; their massive racks still pushed together.

"Job well done." Brooke said, smiling at Coach Blue.

"Yeah." Brittany said, as she joined in the taunting. "I'm glad we decided to go easy on him."

"Very easy."Brooke said, taunting the coach with her tongue.

She stopped when she heard the coach cough, followed by what sounded like gagging noises and deep breaths. She looked at the Coach's shorts. Nary a bulge could be seen. He was being dramatic.

"Relax." Brooke said. "You're fine. I would probably drink some water, if I were you."

She gestured to all the cum that had leaked into his shorts.

"Judging by that amount, I'd say we drained you dry!" She added in a teasing tone.

"It is a lot." Brittany threw in.

The two of them looked at Coach Blue nonchalantly. Suddenly, he regained his composure and stood upright. He brought his head back down and stared at them with a small smile on his face. They watched his gaze turn to their tits, and a look of greed immediately ran through his eyes. His greedy eyes ran across their naked breasts, and both girls felt a small pinch of fright as they saw the look in his eyes. He was like a new man.

"Don't worry," he said with a large grin. "There's plenty more where that came from."

The two girls looked at each other with mixtures of fright and surprise on their faces. But once the immediate shock wore off they laughed and giggled, albeit a little awkward.

"Nice try." Brooke smiled. "You just don't give up do you?"

"Well, Brooke," Brittany added with a giggle. "Even if he doesn't want to,itsure does."

She pointed at his crotch and the two of them giggled.

Not fazed by their attempts to humiliate him, Coach Blue tucked his fingers into the hem of his shorts.

"You mean this thing?" he asked.

Brittany and Brooke each had looks of shock on their faces as Coach Blue pulled his shorts down.

"Shit!" Brooke said, covering her face with her hands.

"Ewwww!" Brittany moaned as she, too, covered her face.

In their attempts to avert their eyes, the girls began to realize that this was a little dumb. Brooke, for one, was thinking that Coach Blue could be doing just about anything while they had their eyes covered; including sneaking up towards them to get a better...feel for things. She slowly moved her hands from her face, and Brittany (sensing her motion) soon followed suit.

Slowly they were at full gaze, and their eyes naturally turned to their coach's cock. It stood at attention, like an arrow poised in a staff. It was not as long as either one of them imagined it to be. Although this did not come as a surprise to either girl, both thought that it was rather unusual for a piece of equipment like that to pitch a tent like the one he had earlier. It was borderline average, due to the fact that it had just been put through a serious workout.

"Wow." Brooke said, calmly as though it were a statement. "You know somehow, I thought you were bigger."

She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Yeah, me too. That thing won't be fully recovered for quite some time." Brittany said.

The two of them giggled as their big melons continued to heave against each other in front of their coach.

Brooke looked down at their two, big, gorgeous pairs of breasts.

"You know," she said. "Our giant boobs make your dick look like a toothpick."

Brittany laughed, causing her huge funbags to jiggle against Brooke's.

Coach Blue looked at them calmly.

"Those tits of yours would makeanydick look like a toothpick." He said in his defense.

Brooke looked at Coach Blue with annoyance. She put her hands on her hips while Brittany's boobs continued to press against her own.

"What's your point?" she asked.

Coach Blue crouched down and pulled his shorts off his legs completely. While down there, he picked up the two bras the girls had discarded earlier. He stood back up and placed one bra inside the other as though he were stacking cups. He then lowered the two bras to his crotch and draped them around his average-sized boner. At first, they wanted to slip off. But the coach took a quick glance at the busty babes in front of him and his dick immediately became hard enough to support their boulder-holders.

"Only this." He said in response to Brooke's question.

The two blondes watched as their coach wrapped their bras around his cock. He slowly let the bras go and let them dangle hands-free. His hands went behind him to his desk, which he gripped as he stared and focused on his bra-covered boner.

In front of him, all that the busty duo could see was the head of his cock jutting out from between their bras. The entire shaft was covered by their cups, and they could not even make out what his penis looked like due to the vast amount of material needed to cover their boobs. It was as though they were watching a magic show. Coach Blue was willingly making their bras rise with his boner, without using his hands.

The girls had mixed expressions on their faces. They both were shocked, surprised, and flabbergasted.

Soon, Coach Blue's dick had grown so much in size that he had to remove the cups from around his shaft and dangle the straps around it instead.

There was no mistake about it; the two blonde teens were in a state of shock. They saw his penis in its entirety, with the exception of what their tiny bra straps could cover. The girls clutched each other instinctively as though small drops of fear were trickling over their bodies; their boobs pressed together ever so tightly.

Coach Blue's hand ran over the tops of their bra cups gently as it found its way to his shaft. His rugged hand wrapped around his bonder and slowly pulled it back, then forward, then back again.

The two teens watched in horror as their coach stroked himself for a moment. To their relief, however, he stopped and let his hands fall to his sides with a look of triumphant in his eyes.

"Now do you see my point?" he asked them, crossing his arms in a job well done.

"We see it..." Brittany said.

She, like Brooke, was hypnotized by the coach's throbbing member. Both girls were astonished and surprised...and scared.

"That's impossible!" Brooke said, breathing heavy. "Nobody can...uhm...we saw you...what do you call all of that??"

She pointed around to the ground at his cum-stained shorts, choosing instead to use visual communication as both she and Brittany were befuddled.

"That..." Coach Blue said as he turned and walked to the black leather couch. "is what we call 'pre-cum.'"

As Coach Blue turned to his side, the girls opened their mouths wide in offense. They now had a view of their coach's rock hard member jutting out from the rest of his body from the side. That not only made it appear bigger, but it let them know that this was real...and it frightened them all the more.

"Oh my God..." Brittany uttered in disgust as Coach Blue turned and sat on the couch, facing towards them. Her mouth was still agape at the offensive sight.

"Umm...well. We'd better get going..." Brooke said.

She and Brittany quickly turned their attention the door they were standing by and quickly reached for the doorknob. But just as their hands found it Coach Blue spoke up.

"Hold it!" he said, putting his arms up on top of either side of the couch he was sitting on. With his head he gestured down to his crotch. "Haven't you babes forgotten something?"

The girls looked down at their bras dangling from his rock hard dick as it stood pointing up towards the ceiling. They were hanging on by their straps at the tip of his pole. It throbbed, and the straps flew off from the tip and slid down his shaft, which caused their bras to bunch up by his balls. The frightened looks on the duo's faces now turned to disgust as they saw the head in its entirety.

"No thanks...um, you keep them." Brooke said as she and Brittany scrunched their faces up in disgust and shook their heads.

They, once again, reached for the door. But just as they were turning the knob Brittany turned to Brooke.

"Wait!" she whispered. "What about our shirts?"

Brooke cautiously turned her head to the floor, where their shirts were lying just in front of Coach Blue. Brittany looked at her friend and shrugged. They couldn't leave their coach's office bare-chested.

Brooke nodded, and the two girls placed their hands over their breasts in an effort to shield them from their coach's eyes. Finally, they walked away from each other and stepped towards their shirts, and their coach.

"Sorry..." Brooke said as she and Brittany bent to pick up their shirts.

Coach Blue smiled as he watched the busty teens in front of him. Their huge tits were pressing into their small hands and skinny arms, and obscene amounts of titflesh were spilling over them. He reached down and gently stroked himself to the beautiful sight of their hooters, and their cleavages.

Brittany spoke to no one in particular as she picked her shirt off the floor and replaced her hands with it.

"We'll just...um...turn around, put our shirts on, and be gone." She said, as she and Brooke stood up and covered their chests with their shirts.

When they were turned around, their shirts draped over their chests still, Coach Blue spoke up.

"Sounds like a plan," he said, "if you want to give up your starting positions."

Brooke lifted her head as her hands stopped dead in their motions. She looked over her shoulder at Coach Blue, as did Brittany.

"Wha- what do you mean?" she asked.

Coach Blue smiled at the two busty teens. Even though their backs were to him he could still make out the tiniest bit of side-boob.

"It's possible I may be looking at some new prospects for your positions." He said slyly.

The two blondes turned around abruptly. Their big boobs bounced under their shirts as they struggled to shield their huge racks from their coach completely.

"That's not fair!" Brittany exclaimed.

"We had adeal!" Brooke emphasized.

"The deal was..." Coach Blue said as he let go of his dick and let it stand of its own accord, "that I make you starters. We never said that I had tokeepyou."

"We'll make a new deal!" Brooke said quickly.

"Yes, we will." Coach Blue said.

The two girls paused for a moment as they took in his quick and calm response.

"How about...we..." Brittany began.

Brooke finished her offer.

"We show you our boobs, and you keep us as starters."

Coach Blue let out a few laughs. He laughed so hard he had to bring his hand to his face and wipe a tear from his eye. After a while, he calmed down. And as he looked at the two blonde teens he knew that they had no idea what they were doing.

"I'll do all the negotiating." He said. "As long as you girls keep proving yourselves to me, I'll keep you on. But the minute you slip up, you're out. Got it?"

Brooke's eyes lit up as though she had just found a loophole. But just as she opened her mouth to speak, Coach Blue cut her off.

"You girls have to see..." he said. "You still have a lot of work to do. On...and off...the court. Your one-on-one skills need work, and so does your teamwork. I need to make sure my girls can double-team..."

He licked his lips as he gazed at their busty racks, moving up and down with their breathing.

"And the only way to do that is to give you...private practices." He added, glancing down at his crotch. "Why don't you girls come here and we'll start one of these practices?"

Brittany looked at Brooke as if to say "What next?" But Brooke had no answer for her.

The wheels in their heads began turning as they struggled to find a way out of this, but every solution brought them to a place they did not want to be.

"Okay." Brooke said, finally giving in. "But...but we have terms!"

She threw this last part in quickly.

"Alright." Coach Blue said. "I can deal with that. What are they?"

Brooke placed her hand below her bottom lip as though she were trying to hide behind it.

"No touching." She said.

"What?" Coach Blue asked, disappointingly.

"No touching." Brooke repeated. "In fact, keep your hands where they are right now. You can't move themat all."

Coach Blue turned his head from one arm to the other. They were propped up and resting on top of the couch on either side of him. He nodded, deciding that it wasn't so bad.