To Bask in Breastford Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't bat her eyes once as Coach Blue began pulling down his shorts and underwear. His hard cock sprang free not one inch from Meredith's face. Her green eyes filled with the sight of his mushroom-like head, and she instinctively knew what to do.

She reached up and immediately grasped the organ in her right hand. She stroked it lightly in her fingertips.

Coach Blue gasped as the busty red-head maneuvered her hand around the tip of his cock, stopping only to grip and jerk it every so often.

Meredith now began stroking it faster, while making wanting faces and staring up at him. He had to take his eyes off the erotic faces she was making in order to keep from giving her a new face, which he intended to do later on.

Meredith's hand was soft and smooth; it wrapped around him so easily, and he was able to slide through her grasp even easier.

She leaned forward and brought her lips to the tip. With the sexiest look she could muster, she kissed the tip of his cock eagerly.

Coach Blue wanted to cum right then and there, but he had much more things he wanted to do first.

"Suck on it..." he instructed.

"What?" Meredith said.

"Put it in your mouth and suck on it." Coach Blue reiterated.

"Wh-why?" Meredith asked, now feeling distraught.

Coach Blue reached around her red head and began pulling her towards him, trying to shove his cock into her mouth.

"Pttt! Stop!" Meredith said as his tip brushed her lips. "What are you doing?!"

"You said you would do whatever it takes." Coach Blue said, trying to play this off as helpful instruction from her basketball coach.

"Well, yeah but...this??"

"Oh yeah..." Coach Blue said.

He let out a moan as Meredith now caved and let his cock enter her mouth. Her warm breath surrounded his throbbing head and made him lust for more.

The busty teen awkwardly worked her tongue around the tip while his shaft snaked its way in. She had that look of mock surprise frozen on her face. Her eyes became like darting missiles following the long, hard shaft as it disappeared into her mouth.

Coach Blue could tell this was her first time. Not only was she a bit slow on the uptake, but the look in her eyes was a dead giveaway. Either way, he could not argue that this was exactly what he needed. In his mind, there was no such thing as a bad blowjob.

Meredith tried to stifle a cough as the tip of her coach's cock tickled the back of her throat. It had gone in deeper than she thought it would. She now realized that her pert lips were nearly touching the rest of him. She looked up at Coach Blue to see that his head was thrust upward as he enjoyed the sensation of her mouth on his cock.

Coach Blue now reached down and placed his hands atop her head. He began running his fingers through her fiery red hair as he pushed and guided her against his hard manhood.

Meredith began to bob up and down in accordance with her coach's hands. Saliva dribbled down from her mouth and coated the underside of Coach Blue's cock, making it slick enough to slide in and out of her teen lips freely. Her hair began to sway to and fro, which made it difficult for Coach Blue to see the action.

He reached down and scooped up large portions of her hair into his hands, holding it away from her face so as to get a good view of the oral stimulation he was receiving, as well keeping her movements under his control. Beneath her he could see the round humps of her busty globes bouncing lightly under her shirt and bra as she struggled to get the blowjob over with. He reached down and cupped the massive orbs in his hands, and then started to squeeze them.

Meredith instantly became cautious. Her eyes grew wide as she felt the unfamiliar sensation of a man's strong hands on her massive breasts.

"Yeah, that's it Mer..." Coach Blue moaned as he squeezed her big breasts in his hands.

Although she was unsure, Meredith tried not to miss a beat as her basketball coach fondled her tits with his manly hands. She turned her entire body so that his her back was more or less against his legs. Her face pulled away from his cock momentarily, but her tongue kept him busy by sliding its way over one side, over the tip, and back down the other side.

Coach Blue moaned as the busty redhead gave him better access to her busty globes. He reached over her shoulders with both hands and brushed her hair away from the big, bulging targets. As soon as the strands were gone he dug his fingers through her shirt and bra and began squeezing the giant hooters with rugged enthusiasm.

Meredith was now taking his cock into her mouth repeatedly, increasing the pace of the blowjob. She bobbed over it swiftly, and after a few minutes she ran out of steam and had to take to sucking on it gently once more.

"Ohhhhh...." Coach Blue moaned as he took her big tits into his hands. The big orbs filled his hands completely as he sank his fingers into her busty balloons. He took one and held it up in one hand, then let it fall as he brought the other one up in opposite. He weighed them back and forth, trying to gauge what size she was. The sheer weight of the huge melons was enough to indicate that she was at least a DD, just like Brittany and Brooke.

A look of surprise fell over Meredith's face as Coach Blue's cock grew even harder in her willing mouth.

Coach Blue thought back to the busty, blonde duo as he squeezed Meredith's big jugs. They were definitely smaller than either Brooke's or Brittany's but not by much. In fact, it probably wouldn't be noticeable unless they all three were standing side by side, topless.

He contemplated the size of her big melons as they bounced and jiggled in his hands.

Aside from having larger tits, the busty duo knew how to accentuate. They had a posture that showcased their massive jugs perfectly...teasingly. This girl had no such aura. She also lacked that teasing, "come get it, big boy" attitude which was anything but slutty. Yes, he thought as he grabbed her big melons, Brooke and Brittany were definitely hotter.

Meredith began sliding her tongue all the way around his manhood, making sure to flick the tip whenever it was within distance. She did this for about minute before taking it back into her mouth and sucking on it...hard.

"Oh...oh God!" Coach Blue moaned.

He reached down below the redhead's chest and grabbed her by the waist.

Meredith felt his cock pop out of her mouth and didn't have time to ask what as she simultaneously felt his hands on her waist.

Without warning, Coach Blue lifted her up from her seated position and turned her around, giving her a new position in front of his desk.

"What-"Meredith asked as her big tits now hung directly over her coach's desk.

"Relax." Coach Blue said as he slapped his hand across her gorgeous ass.

Meredith looked behind her and saw Coach Blue's gaze fixated on her rear.

The coach ran his hands over her buns lovingly, before sinking his fingers into the mesh-like fabric of her gym shorts. Her beautiful cheeks filled his hands, and he reached around to pull them closer to him.

Meredith obliged and pushed her rear out to where her coach was guiding it. Her long, slender legs shifted positions and she bent one knee as the underside of Coach Blue's cock collided with her ass.

"Ohhhhuhhhhh...." Coach Blue moaned.

He reached for the hem of her shorts and started to pull them down slowly. As he did so, a skimpy, black thong came into view. He admired it for a brief moment before deciding that it, too, should be tugged down.

In one motion, he pulled both her shorts and underwear down slowly...dragging them to her ankles; her beautiful and smooth legs filling his eyes the entire way. At the bottom, he pressed his face up against her right leg and dragged it all the way up to her asscheek, which he pressed his lips against briefly. He then stood up, and admired the heart shaped sight of her posterior.

He took his dick in his hand and slowly guided it up to the entrance of her slit.

Meredith perked up as she felt the tip of his cock tickling her woman hood. She breathed deep and arched her back as Coach Blue slowly inserted his dick into her warm insides.

Coach Blue moaned as her tight walls enclosed around him. He met with some blockage, but he maneuvered his way through with finesse and patience. When he was in as far as he could go, he slowly pulled back out.

Meredith moaned as Coach Blue repeated the process. She felt his hands on the sides of her waist, but she was more focused on being filled to the brim with his hard, throbbing cock. She could feel every detail of it as it snaked its way into her.

"OHHH!" She moaned as Coach Blue roughly shoved his cock into her.

"OHH! OH! UHH!"

Each scream from her lips indicated a new thrust from her coach's hard prick. Coach Blue was steadily increasing the pace as he rammed into his busty student from behind.

Meredith reached around behind her and placed her hands on Coach Blue's sides, so as to have better balance as her pelvis collided with the coach's desk repeatedly.

"Mmph!" she moaned. "Oh! Uhhh! Mmph!"

Coach Blue pulled the chesty babe against him faster and harder, using her as leverage for his dick. He watched her buns jiggle around his cock as he fucked her, and he had to look away as the sight was much too erotic.

"Mmph! Mmph! MMPH!" Meredith moaned.

Coach Blue was fucking her harder and faster. His cock slid in and out of her as though it was possessed and he was no longer in control.

Meredith placed her hands on the edge of his desk and propped her arms up, so as to create some resistance and to keep her butt from jiggling so much. But the action caused her tits to balloon out, and they now jiggled with twice the vigor her buns had shown.

Coach Blue saw the busty orbs jiggling around as he looked passed her back. He immediately reached forward and grasped the big, jiggling melons. He squeezed them as they struggled to bounce free from his manly grip.

"Mmph!" Meredith moaned as her ass got pounded and her tits got fondled.

The coach pulled the busty red-haired girl closer to him by her tits. She arched her back, but her ass stayed jiggling over her coach's hard cock as he continued to fuck it. She was breathing heavy as Coach Blue felt up her big hooters.

"Yeah, that's it Mary...that's it Mary..." Coach Blue said.

"Mmph!" Mary moaned as she was met with thrust after thrust from Coach Blue's hard dick.

"Uhhh....uhhhh....I'm going to cum..." Coach Blue said into the side of Meredith's face.

Meredith felt Coach Blue squeeze her tits hard as a cool sensation shot up through her body. It flooded her and she couldn't help but feel satisfied.

Coach Blue was grasping her tits as though he needed them, and he gave a few final thrusts into her luscious rear. He wreathed around behind her as her buttcheeks jiggled to a stop around his spent cock.

Meredith felt the thrusting stop, and immediately grew tired. She leaned forward, and she soon felt Coach Blue leaning against her (his hands still on her tits). The two of them stayed like that for a moment, catching their breath.

Meredith now felt Coach Blue's hands coming back to life around her tits. She felt her boobs being squeezed lightly. Her eyes grew wide as Coach Blue spoke again.

"That was great, Mer. Now let's see those tits."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Gretchen sat with Nina, behind the counter of her mother's store. She was busy filing her nails; Nina was trying out a new shade of nail polish.

"So anyway," Nina was saying. "I get to the part where the ground changes from dirt to sand, and before I know it I'm at the beach, and the ocean is there."

Gretchen blew on her fingers to clean them off.

"This is where you usually wake up, right?" she asked.

Nina nodded.

"And those people are still chasing you?"

Nina nodded once more.

"Yeah," she said. "Only this time...this time I actually jump into the water."

Gretchen gave Nina her undivided attention.

"And?" she said, impatiently. "What next?"

"Well..." Nina said. "It's really cold. And I don't get wet. And after awhile I start to fall – upwards. Like I'm swimming, except I'm not."

Gretchen went back to filing her nails.

"Then when I get to the surface, I'm falling back down again on the other side of the water. And when I land, I land on a bed."

"A bed?" Gretchen asked, as she switched fingers.

"Yeah." Nina said. "And it's the most comfortable bed I've ever been on."

Gretchen shrugged her shoulders.

"And as I'm looking around the room," Nina continued. "I realize that it's exactly the way I would want my room to look."

"That's pretty neat." Gretchen said.

"I guess so." Nina responded. "And there are these pictures..."

She trailed off. Gretchen turned her attention back to her.

"And?" she asked.

"And then this...this guy shows up, and..."

"A guy?" Gretchen asked, excited. "Who is it?"

Nina turned her face away from her friend, casually.

"I don't know." She said. "I never see his face."

There was silence, and Gretchen turned her focus back to her nails. She contemplated the dreams she, herself, had been having. Her dreams seemed to reflect her suspicion that Coach Blue was having intimate relationships with other women, perhaps even some women close to her. Her head told her there was no way this was possible, save for the intervention of her own mother. But deep in her heart of hearts she had this feeling...

She wondered if the time she had spent away from Breastford had pushed Coach Blue over the edge. What was it her mother had said?

"Just find him, and come back."

She had done exactly that. But this hardly seemed like a victory.

Fortunately, she had been able to spare her new coach the complete wrath of her mother and Natalie Knockers.

She now turned to Nina, who was busy polishing her nails nonchalantly. Nina sat there; the object of so many a men's dream with her straight, brown hair, virgin eyes, and big, full breasts. Gretchen looked away in disgust as she watched Nina's boobs bulge into the fabric of her cotton shirt while she breathed. She quickly got a hold of herself and told her that it was simply jealousy causing her to look away. Nina was a good friend. But good friend or not, she wasn't sure if she could bear the thought of Coach Blue...

"So your dream..." Nina said, interrupting her friend's thoughts.

"What?" Gretchen asked, surprised.

"What was it about?" Nina said, turning to her friend. "Your dream?"

"Oh." Gretchen said. "It's nothing. Not much to talk about."

"Hmm." Nina said, as she looked at her nails.

After a brief silence Gretchen, too, turned back to her nails.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Huuuuu....ahhhhh....ahhh..."

Both Coach Blue and Meredith Mammaries were breathing heavy as they collapsed on the couch in his office. Meredith was sprawled across half its length; Coach Blue right behind her.

The busty redhead's big breasts were pressing against the seat cushions, and its cold touch made them swell in arousal. She paid it no heed, however. She was much too busy trying to recover from the hardcore scene which had just occurred.

Coach Blue could be heard behind her, panting even harder than she was. His spent manhood was pressed against the crevice of her butt flesh, and his hands idly wandered to where her big breasts dangled. He squeezed the monstrous globes as they heaved with each of her deep breaths, until they were breathing on the same level once more.

Satisfied, he decided to break the silence.

"That was great, babe." He said.

He slapped her across the ass with his hand.

Meredith perked up momentarily, but she soon became calm as the surprise wore off.

"I've never done that before..." she said.

Coach Blue wiped his hand across his mouth; he had begun to drool after feeling up the chesty redhead's massive jugs.

"You'll get used to it." The coach said.

Meredith turned her head to face her coach.

"Does this mean I got the position?" she asked.

"Oh yeah..." Coach Blue said as he eyed her gorgeous body.

Meredith closed her eyes and smiled in bliss.

"You'll have to keep up your game, though." Coach Blue said as he squeezed her giant melons. "Unless you want some other girl to steal your position away."

Meredith frowned.

"You mean...this kind of stuff?" she asked.

Coach Blue nodded ominously.

"I thought once we did this it would be...you know...I thought this was a one-time thing?"

Coach Blue turned his head up and smiled, his hands overflowing with her massive tit-flesh.

"Not by a long shot." He said, turning back to Meredith. "In fact..."

He pressed his crotch against the redhead's rear, forcefully. Meredith gasped as she felt his rock hard member poking her from behind.

"I think it's time for you to start protecting your position...right now..."

Meredith could feel the tip of his cock tickling the entrance to her tight tunnel.

"Wait, Coach..." she said.

But her sentence was cut off, and the next word she was going to say was replaced by a loud, yet modest moan.

"Mmph!"