To Bask in Breastford Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,376 Followers

"Oh, I was just wondering if you had seen or heard from Natalie. She and I were supposed to go over the terms of my living arrangements."

"Sadly, I haven't seen her all day. And she seems to be rejecting calls, as we've not spoken either."

"I see." Coach Dick said. He dropped his arms to his legs and let his hands slap his knees. "Did Madeline brief you on the circumstances of my arrival?"

Paula nodded as she took a sip from her glass.

"She did." She said.

"And you are on the committee are you not?"

"I am." Paula verified.

"Good." Coach Dick said. The hand on his right knee now moved over to Paula's knee. He rubbed it tenderly, before moving up her bare leg and rubbing her leg through her plaid skirt.

Paula put her drink down so as to be more focused on the task at hand.

"Ah, I see." She said. "So this is a social visit."

"Oh yes..." Coach Dick said, huskily. "Very social."

He then reached over and held Paula in place by her tiny waist with both hands. He leaned into her and as soon as he was near enough Paula pressed her lips against his and they engaged in a hardcore lip lock.

Paula could feel his hands rubbing her waist up and down. Before long, they made their way to the huge bulging jugs emanating from her blouse and jacket. Coach Dick breathed as his fingers sunk into her massive piles of titflesh, savoring their bounce and vigor as they filled his palms with their busty titmeat.

He pulled his mouth away from hers so as to look down at his own hands groping her big melons and see it with his own eyes. Their size was almost too good to be true, but after seeing Nina's massive jugs it wasn't hard to believe he was squeezing a pair of DDs at least.

Paula only breathed, and watched as the handsome coach squeezed and fondled her big breasts. She couldn't remember the last time her boobs were handled with such care. His touch was strong and firm, yet gentle when she wanted it to be.

"I can see why they put you on the Cantaloupe Committee..." he said, just before burying his face into the tops of her breasts.

Paula moaned as she felt his tongue flicking its way into her cleavage. She reached down and pushed her hand between his legs so as to begin rubbing his bulging crotch. There was no doubt in her mind it had grown to full erection, and she wanted him to feel comfortable.

Coach Dick gasped as he pushed his head back and forth across the tops of Paula Swanson's fully clothed breasts. He pulled back and stared at the huge bulging jugs as they sat atop Paula's glorious chest. He reached down to her jacket and pulled it apart at the middle, leaving Paula's chest to be covered by her white button up blouse and white bra underneath.

Not wasting another second, he reached between the buttons of the busty teacher's blouse and yanked it apart. Buttons flew in both directions, and Paula gasped at the sheer abrasiveness of his actions. The cold air on the bare portions of her boobs also didn't add to the situation.

Coach Dick once again grabbed Paula by the waist, only this time he lifted her up to a full seated position. He then lifted her up off the couch completely and coaxed her to climb on to his lap with his hands. As Paula straddled him and shifted her position around on his lap, he hungrily fumbled around with the back of her bra. Paula pressed her groin against his bulge, and as soon as it was apparent they were both comfortable she reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra herself.

Coach Dick's eyes were humping her gorgeous, tanned breasts as she pulled the bra cups away and they came into view. He admired their busty beauty for a split second before diving headfirst into the canyon of her deep cleavage.

The handsome coach moaned as he felt Paula's big naturals pressing against either side of his head. He shook his head from side to side between them, motorboating the big melons as though it were the first pair of breasts he had ever seen.

"Oh my God..." he moaned into her rack. "They're bigger than Marissa's..."

Paula reached behind him with her soft hands and clenched his head to her busty bosoms. She shook her huge tits from side to side, beating his face with them as he motorboated her massive melons.

Coach Dick's tongue darted out of his mouth and licked every inch of titflesh he could. He was having a big-boob feast as he hungrily sucked on her big, juicy melons. He found a nipple and sucked it into his mouth. It was hard, and he quickly turned to the other one to find that it was hard as well.

Paula began grinding against him, pressing her crotch into his and pressing her big boobs into his face in the process. The two were dry-humping like a couple of teenagers, and Coach Dick couldn't help but feel like even though he had been with lots of women...Paula was the first real woman he had ever been with.

The busty, curly-haired brunette stopped bucking her hips as she heard the coach's muffled moans becoming more and more audible from between her big breasts. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and pushed it behind her to look down at the coach still sucking on her tits. He looked up at her and the two took a moment to catch their breath.

"Fuck yes..." Coach Dick moaned as he brushed the side of his face on one of her big, juicy tits.

"They don't call this place Breastford for nothing." Paula winked at him.

"Oh baby..." Coach Dick moaned. "These tits are amazing."

He took Paula by her soft hand and guided it between them. He placed it on top of his growing bulge. As Paula got the hint and started to rub him, he hurriedly unbuttoned his pants and began to unzip.

"I think it's time I show you something equally amazing." He said.

* * * * * * * * * *

Gretchen's boobs were bouncing in his face as Coach Blue struggled to keep the young brunette grinding on his cock. She was growing more and more enthusiastic, and in her haste she was beginning to lose track of his cock on her crotch.

The two were still fully clothed, save for Gretchen who had wasted no time in losing her top and bra. Her bare boobs had been the focus of all Coach Blue's attention for the past twenty minutes or so, and she had taken to grinding against him as he enjoyed the busty fruits of her body.

The car stopped its shaking for a moment, as the two hurriedly tried to rid Coach Blue of his pants.

As soon as he unzipped, Gretchen's hands dug into them and pulled his hard cock out in no time. She began giving him a full-on handy as Coach Blue leaned back and enjoyed her smooth touch.

"Mmm...yeah..." Gretchen moaned. With her free hand she took one of her coach's and placed it atop her breasts. She clutched his hand to her bosom as she continued to jerk him off.

Coach Blue eagerly groped and squeezed her tits. He alternated between the left one and the right one, making sure he gave both of her jugs an equal amount of treatment. He then leaned forward and tried to suck on her big breasts, but it proved to be quite difficult as he wasn't as limber as he used to be. Gretchen bridged the gap by pressing forward, and Coach Blue got his wish of sucking on a busty teen's big jugs as she jacked him off.

"Aw fuck Gretch...you're so good at this." He moaned.

"Do you like it?" she asked. "Am I doing a good job?"

"Oh fuck yes..." the coach moaned.

Gretchen started to stroke his cock a little faster. The sound of flesh scraping flesh could be heard throughout the car as Gretchen's hand became a blur over his hard, hard manhood. She then reached out with her other hand and began stroking his cock as though she were churning butter.

Coach Blue moaned, loud. He was not only enjoying the two-handed handjob, but he was also enjoying Gretchen's movements with her body. She looked like a seasoned porn star, as if she wanted to look good while jerking his cock.

Her boobs were giving a slight jiggle as her hands slid up and down his cock. They felt so soft wrapped around him, he wasn't sure if he would be able to hold it much longer.

It got even more difficult for him to hold his load when Gretchen opened her mouth next.

"You want me to blow you?" she asked.

* * * * * * * * * *

Coach Dick ran his hands through Paula's long, curly brown hair. He couldn't see her face, and he didn't really care. For the moment he was perfectly content to hold Paula by the head and stare up at the ceiling as her mouth bobbed up and down his hard cock.

Paula's mouth was like a vacuum trying to suck up every ounce of dust it could. There wasn't a whole lot he could do but enjoy the blowjob from the busty brunette and struggle to hold his load.

He reached down and brushed Paula's hair from her face, lifting it off his lap so as to see the awesome sight of his hard cock in Paula Swanson's mouth. He pictured her as a busty librarian, and she probably had no idea that she was fulfilling one of his ultimate fantasies right now.

He watched as Paula turned her head to the side and let the tip of his cock push against her cheek. He felt suction being applied to it as she slurped and slobbered over it. She then tilted her head back to its normal position and began swirling her tongue around the tip, her lips still tightly closed around the midpoint of his shaft.

Paula could feel his cock throbbing against her lips, it sent vibrations into her mouth and she responded by sending vibrations right back to him. She quickly bobbed up and down his length, her hair swaying up and down with her fierce movements.

"Ohh fuck!" Coach Dick moaned. He grasped Paula's hair and tried to guide her up and down. When that didn't work he grabbed her entire head and repeated the process, only now he was thrusting his cock up into her mouth as well.

Paula started to gag from the force he was asserting onto her mouth, but she did her best to keep her lips tightly encased around his rapidly thrusting rod.

He stopped. Paula took her mouth off his cock and brushed the hair out of her face. She now began sliding her tongue up and down his shaft, slowly and tenderly. She paid the tip a little extra attention, giving it a tongue bath and flicking her tongue directly across it from side to side.

"Oh man...you're so good." The coach cooed.

"Mmhmm." Paula said.

She pulled away, then lifted her big tits in her hands and jiggled them around.

"How about a titfuck?" she asked.

"Oh yeah baby..." Coach Dick moaned.

The busty teacher rose up until her rack was level with his cock. She then leaned forward and pressed her big tits against his shaft. She opened them up enough for his cock to slide between them, and then she tightly closed them around his whole shaft.

"Oh man..." the coach moaned in pleasure.

His cock was so big that the tip reached halfway up Paula's neck, even though her boobs were tightly closed around it. She pressed her chin against her chest plate and licked the tip of his cock as it protruded from her cleavage. She then took it in her mouth and closed her lips tightly around it. The vacuum was turned on, and Coach Dick was struggling to hold his load once more.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned. His shaft was wrapped up in titmeat, and his tip was wrapped up in her lips. He started to instinctively buck his hip up and down from his seated position, trying desperately to fuck Paula's tits and mouth at the same time.

Paula could be heard slurping all over the tip of his cock. Saliva dripped down from her mouth and slid down his entire length; all the way to her bulging boobs. She used the moisture as lubrication to grind his cock with her gargantuan jugs. She then pushed her tits together from the sides and pulled her mouth off of him. Her funbags pressed into his cock, and she raised them up all the way to his tip before slamming them back down the full length of his shaft. The massive titties jiggled for a moment on top of his legs before she repeated the process. She started to bounce her huge tits up and down on him, giving his cock a titfuck to remember.

* * * * * * * * * *

Gretchen's mouth was one of the great wonders of the world. She slid her lips up and down his length so rapidly and smooth that it almost felt as though there were two women blowing him.

Coach Blue sat back and let the busty schoolgirl go to work on his aching rod.

Gretchen's lips slid from the base of his cock on the right side all the way to the tip. Then they slid down to the base on the left, and back up again. She stayed put, hovered over his tip as her lips encased his head in their warm depths. He could feel her tongue working overtime on his tip, and he could have exploded right then and there were it not for the busty teen's intuitiveness.

She pulled away from his cock and started to focus on his balls. She brushed her face across his sack, teabagging herself.

Coach Blue loved the sight of Gretchen dragging his balls across her beautiful, youthful face. There was something about a barely legal girl sucking his cock that really turned him on.

Gretchen now held his cock in one hand as she smothered the shaft in kisses. Her eyes were closed, indicating that she was passionate about the task, and that she wanted to savor every moment of this experience in her memory. Coach Blue looked down at her worshipping his cock and noted how much of a cock-slut Gretchen really was.

He took hold of his cock and pulled it out of Gretchen's reluctant mouth (no easy task). He moved his cock to the side of her face and started to slap her cheek with it.

"Mmm..." Gretchen moaned. She moved turned her head so that Coach Blue could cockslap the other side of her face.

The car was filled with the sounds of flesh slapping flesh.

Gretchen turned to face his cock directly. She puckered her lips up and Coach Blue slapped her puckered lips with his cock. She tilted her face down and the hard coach slapped her forehead.

"Yeah you like being cock-slapped, slut?"

"Mhm..." Gretchen said. "Harder..."

Coach Blue complied and started to slap her face harder.

"Uh!" Gretchen moaned. "Uh! Uh! Harder!"

Coach Blue was trying his best to dick slap the busty slut below him, but he didn't really think he could do it much harder. Whatever the case, he was enjoying it, and Gretchen seemed to be enjoying it as well so he resolved to just leave the situation alone.

"Uhhh! Uh!" Gretchen yelped. "That's it! Slap my face! Uh!'

Coach Blue gave her face one final, hard slap and his cock bounced off her beautiful features for the last time.

Gretchen rubbed her face with her hands as though she had a headache. She had her eyes closed as she took Coach Blue's dick back into her hands.

"Did you like that, baby?" she asked.

"Uhhhh...." Coach Blue moaned as he once again felt Gretchen's soft hands enveloping his shaft. He didn't know how many girls would let a man do that, but he was certainly glad that Gretchen seemed to be game 24/7.

"Are you ready to cum for me?" Gretchen said, as she kissed his cock and jerked it off against her face.

"Yeah...I'm so ready..." Coach Blue said.

"Mmm..." Gretchen said.

She started to jerk his cock faster. She increased the pace of her kissing as well, and Coach Blue could feel her smooth face rubbing against his cock as she jobbed him. He could feel his orgasm building up as Gretchen's hands and mouth coaxed his cock to completion.

Gretchen gave his cock a hard jerk as the first stream of jizz finally shot out from his aching rod. It flew up and hit her above the eye. She continued to jerk his cock, and the second shot bypassed her face entirely and landed in her hair, with a little bit getting on her forehead. The third and fourth shot both hit her directly on the face between her eyes. The next two shots were rapid fire and they shot her directly in the cheek.

She kissed the tip of his spurting cock as the final hard shots flew from his tip. They collided with her lips and she simply enclosed them around his engorged, ejaculating cock and let the final spurts release into her mouth. She could feel his cock beginning to calm itself as he now settled in her warm, warm mouth.

"Mm..." she moaned as she licked his cock clean.

"Oh fuck...that felt so great." Coach Blue said. "I really needed that."

Gretchen pulled her cum-drenched face off his cock and jerked it in her hand a few times, revealing that she hadn't let a drop go to waste. She leaned down and gave his tip a long, passionate kiss.

* * * * * * * * * *

Coach Dick's rod was in Heaven as Paula's massive utters bounced and jiggled around it. He felt as though he had died and gone to Heaven.

Paula squeezed her big tits around his cock tight as she bounced them up and down on his aching prick. The big jugs wrapped around him so easily that it was almost hard to believe they were every bit as firm and perky as they looked.

She was bouncing her big boobs as hard and fast as she could, slamming them down on his legs only to pull his shaft between them once more. His dick was leaking precum as she gave it her patented tit-treatment, and she used it to bounce her big titties on his shaft harder and faster.

"Oh yeah..." Coach Dick moaned. "Bounce 'em, baby..."

Paula's tits felt like a pair of hands grasping and groping at his big dick, jerking him off as though they had something to prove. Her nipples were so hard they could cut diamonds, and he longed to cream them in his seed.

"Uh! Uh!" Paula moaned. "Fuck! My tits!"

Coach Dick let his arms rest beside him on the couch. He then pushed himself up and started bucking his hips, thrusting his cock in and out of Paula's busty cleavage even faster.

"Uh! Uhhhhh! Yes!" Paula moaned. Her boobs were bouncing wildly as the handsome coach pushed his cock between her bountiful melons.

Then, without warning, the coach's cock began to shoot. She felt her face get hit by shot after shot of hot, sticky jizz from Coach Dick's big cock. His spurting rod pulsed and throbbed against her busty chest as Coach Dick moaned in relief.

Paula tilted her head down and opened her mouth in an effort to try and swallow some of his jizz, but his shots misfired and hit her all over the face instead. She continued to bounce her big flesh balloons on his spurting cock as he exploded, jerking him off to completion with her massive jugs.

As the final spurts erupted from his cock, Coach Dick managed to land a few cumshots on Paula's big rack. She jiggled her boobs as he sprayed them with his hard cock, raining down jizz on her massive tits.

Paula jiggled her huge tits around his cock a few more times as his climax came to a close, milking his cock of every lost drop of jizz as the spent coach leaned back and sighed a big sigh of relief. When his cock stopped throbbing completely, Paula pulled her big tits away from him and began licking him clean.

"Uhhhh....fuuuuck..." he moaned. He opened his eyes and looked down at Paula, licking his cock clean. His cum was sprayed all over her face and better yet, her big tits. He felt very accomplished.

"Yeah, baby...lick my cock clean. I can't believe I just came all over your huge fucking tits."

Paula looked up at him as she finished cleaning him up.

"You know..." she said, "not every member of the committee is going to be as inviting as I am."

Coach Dick stretched out as he stood up, making sure to brush his cock against Paula's face as he did so.

"Why's that?" he asked, as he took a few steps forward.

Paula was a bit shocked that his spent cock had just hit her in the face. Nevertheless, she proceeded to answer his question whilst still on her knees.

"It wasn't our idea. It was Madeline's. She threatened to have our jobs."

"I see..." Coach Dick said. His attention was divided. He had just peered out the window and seen the busty silhouette of a young girl in the house across the street. Her body was the perfect shape...no; it was beyond perfection. He had never before seen a body look as fit and healthy and curvy as the silhouette he now viewed. This girl had dangerously seductive curves, and even though it was just the dark figure of a busty girl he was looking at he wanted to hump that shadow with all his might.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,376 Followers