To Bask in Breastford Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers

"That was quite a load." Paula said, completely aware that her face was covered in cum.

Coach Dick couldn't take his eyes off the silhouette across the street. The girl turned to the side, and he saw her curves in all their glory. Her ass was finely toned and shaped, but the real show...the real show was her chest. It was one of the biggest chests he had seen since coming to Breastford. It was significantly larger than Paula's. He felt his limp cock beginning to go erect as he imagined doing with the lovely girl across the street what he had just done to Paula.

"Yeah..." he said half paying attention as he trailed off. "That's what big fucking tits like those do to me..."

"Oh." Paula said. "Then you should have lots of fun here in Breastford with the other members of the Cantaloupe Committee."

"Yeah?" Coach Dick asked, still peering at the busty figure across the street. The girl now looked as though she were posing. "Are the cantaloupes really big and juicy?"

"You bet."

That did it.

The eager coach stepped forward once more, and guided his half erect penis to an unknowing Paula.

Paula at first was a little befuddled, but she caved and gave his cock entrance into her mouth once more.

"Oh yeah!" Coach Dick moaned. He placed his hands atop Paula's head and forced her to deep throat him.

As Paula's face was buried in his crotch he leaned back and snuck another peak at the chesty, curvy silhouette across the street. She had her hands above her head as though she were doing a bikini photo shoot.

Paula's eyes opened wide as she felt his cock immediately engorge itself to its full size inside her mouth. She did her best to keep up with him as she licked and sucked as fast and hard as she could.

Coach Dick was still peering across the street.

"Yeah...suck that cock..." he moaned, his gaze focused entirely on the girl's perfect figure. "That's it, you busty slut..."

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers