To Bask in Breastford Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers

"Yes." Paula said. "But apparently he felt sorry for the man and wants to do something nice for him."

Natalie gave a loud groan.

"I can't be angry with him..." she said after a moment. "But that man is too naïve for his own good."

"He does have a certain...appeal about him." Paula said to her friend.

"If he wasn't so good looking, I probably wouldn't even be considering this. But if Daniel says that this will help Madeline's cause then I suppose I have to go along with it."

"You know..." Paula said. "For someone who's been trying to avoid Coach Dick you seem to have a few mixed feelings about him."

"Avoid, yes." Natalie said. "But it's not like I intended to avoid him forever. I knew that sooner or later I would be approached by him, and subconsciously I suppose I made my peace with that. But I had also made peace with the fact that I wouldn't be sleeping with that Neanderthal Coach Blue any longer."

"Well," Paula said. "He didn't use those exact words."

"Oh come now, Paula." Natalie responded. "You know very well what he meant."

Paula sighed.

"Daniel really isn't like any man I've ever encountered." She said. "He's sweet, good-looking, charming..."

"Yes, he is rather charming..." Natalie trailed off. "I shall make all the necessary preparations for our meeting tonight."

"Okay..." Paula said. "See you then."

"See ya." Natalie said as she hung up the phone.

She couldn't believe this. Coach Dick wanted to do something nice for his friend Coach Blue, and somehow she and Paula both had been caught in the crossfire. She could see herself doing all sorts of sexual tasks with the handsome new assistant coach, but to go back to doing them with Coach Blue was almost unbearable. Unlike Coach Dick, he lacked the wit, charm, and subtleness that made most men decent lovers. He was barbaric, crude, basic, and often let his lust get the better of him...particularly his lust for their big breasts. She had vowed that she would never again let him touch her, but now it looked as though she would be humiliated.

"Nina!" She called out.

After a few moments, Nina appeared in the room she was waiting in.

"Yeah, Mom?" she said.

"I'll need you to stay at the Swanson's this evening. I'm going to hold a meeting here tonight."

"Oh." Nina said, ominously. "Okay. I'll give Gretchen a call."

Natalie sighed.

"Nina, dear..." she said. "I really wish you would tell me what Miss Evers said. You were very quiet on the way home."

Nina looked at her mother and gauged the look on her face.

"I've just been thinking." She said. "And she didn't say anything much. She just wanted me to tell her how the girls were doing at basketball practice."

"Is that all?" Natalie asked of her. She raised an eyebrow as if she hoped to pry something out of her busty daughter.

"That's all, Mom." Nina said.

Before Natalie could even open her mouth, the busty brunette had turned and was out of the room.

* * * * * * * *

Evening had reached Breastford in its entirety. It had long since descended on a town which was still wide awake despite the ever-growing darkness that now encompassed its city limits.

At the Biguns household a small light had been turned on in the corner of a dark room for over an hour as the busty blonde Brooke frantically searched her mother's office for some type of clue as to why their new coach seemed to be uninterested in them.

"C'mon, Mom..." she thought. "You're a record keeper. You keep records of everything that goes on in the Cantaloupe Committee...surely there must be something here!"

Just as her confidence was beginning to wane she noticed a stack of papers on one of the higher shelves that she had not noticed upon entering. She quickly reached for it and brought the stack down to her level. She began scanning and skimming the pages and realized that they were notices that Madeline handed down to the entire committee.

"Of course!" she thought.

Her eyes were hurriedly scanning the large stack for quite some time, but after a while they lit up with a mixture of awe, excitement, and curiosity. She quickly reached for the phone and began dialing a number. Outside, she could hear the sound of a car driving up. Terrified, she quickly put the phone down and began cleaning up the various messes she had made.

The busty blonde teen then turned off the light, and picked up the phone once more...this time in utter darkness.

"Hello? Hello? HELLO??" the voice was saying from the other end.

"Brit!" Brooke said as she put the phone to her ear. "Brit I have something to tell you!"

She could vaguely make out the sound of the front door being opened.

"Brooke? Brooke is that you?" Brittany said.

"He's here right now; I can hear him!" Brooke said.

"Brooke you sound like you are scared or something." Brittany said.

"It's in his contract!" Brooke went on. "The contract that he signed to get the job!"

"You're talking about Coach Dick?" Brittany asked.

"Yes!" Brooke said in a hurried tone. "It's like a deal; there are rules. Madeline is allowing him to have sex with every member of the committee, but he can't have sex with anyone else. That's one of the rules!"

"Oh." Brittany said. "So he can't have sex with anyone else?"

"Yeah!" Brooke answered. "ESPECIALLY the young girls. That's us!"

"Ohh!" Brittany answered. "That's why he rejected us!"

"Yeah exactly!" Brooke said. "Look...he's here with my mom right now! I think they are about to do it! He'll probably want to do it with your mom too. Brit, listen carefully...here's what I want you to do..."

"Brooke! Brooke!" Barbara shouted. She and Coach Dick had just walked into the living area of her home.

"Are you sure she is here?" Coach Dick asked as Barbara Biguns peered down a dark hallway and called after her daughter.

"I tell you I saw a light on in my office." Barbara said, barely paying her guest any heed.

"I didn't see anything." Coach Dick said.

He could care less whether or not Brooke was home. After that quick meeting they had had in his office he had not been able to calm his rock-hard erection's insatiable appetite for sex. Having the busty duo together in one place, alone, was forcing him to imagine the things he could do to them and their big, heaving breasts. Even now as Barbara Biguns called after her daughter it was Brooke that was on his mind; filling it the same way her enormous melons filled her hard-working bra. And when she and Brittany Bust got together it was all he could do to keep from exploding inside his pants.

"I'm gonna go have a look." Barbara said, turning to face Coach Dick before quickly turning back around.

Coach Dick stared at her tight rear as she walked away. Like most women in Breastford he could make out her sideboob as he stared at her from behind. He made note of how much more sideboob her busty blond daughter exhibited than her in this fashion. He also noted that Barbara was wearing tight jeans and a sweater that practically made her boobs balloon.

While her enormous sweater stretchers were nothing to scoff at, her daughters seemed to blow hers out of the water with ease. Barbara had probably taken to wearing tight-fitted clothing in an effort to let the world know that she was around where her daughter was present. Coach Dick did not find it hard to believe that she could be insecure, given the magnitude and sheer size of her daughter's magnificent breasts. Brooke's giant hooters swelled with a youth and perk that far surpassed any her mother could now showcase; all while surpassing her mother in cup size. The same could be said of Brittany Bust and her mother, Beth.

"Brooke! Brooke dear, are you home?" Barbara called as she opened the door to her office.

Inside, she could tell there was no one in the room even though it was dark. She flicked a light switch with one of her delicate fingers and peered around the room as if giving it an inspection. Brooke was nowhere to be found.

"Hm." She said as she turned the lights off and walked out.

She walked down the dark hallway and veered right as she entered the living area. Coach Dick was still standing in the exact same place.

"You were right." She said. "No one is home."

Coach Dick stepped around her and peered down the hallway.

"Don't sweat it." He said. "She probably went out for a run."

"Yes, I believe so." Barbara said, her back turned to her guest. "She is a bit of a health nut."

Coach Dick turned around and stared at Barbara from behind. She had the same color hair as her daughter, but unlike her daughter she was nowhere near as playful with it. With Brooke, it was difficult to tell how long her hair was as she was constantly trying out different styles. Barbara seemed to be a little more conserved and old fashioned. Her hair did not exceed shoulder length, and it stayed straight until it curved out at the bottom.

As he stared at her back he could make out the outline of her bra from within her thin red sweater. His eyes trailed down the slope of her concave back until it reached the giant swell of her buns. The handsome coach could tell that she took pride in her buns; probably her way of making up for trailing behind her daughter. Once again, however, her butt lacked the luster and appeal of youth that Brooke's maintained. If Barbara was the model that posed nude and shot porn, then Brooke was the model that made men drop their pants without taking her clothes off.

Still, sex with a pornstar nude model was something to get hard about.

He stepped forward and reached out for her right cheek. His fingers touched the fabric of her denim and he began rubbing it lovingly; admiring it the same way a farmer might admire his livestock. He twisted his hand so that his fingers rotated atop her swell until his thumb was up high on its upward slope and his fingers were resting on its downward slope. He squeezed; and his fingers sank into the flesh of her swelling bun, basking in its warmth and willingness to fill his hand.

Barbara breathed heavy as Coach Dick repeatedly squeezed her tight bun. She could feel him applying pressure over and over again as his hand mauled her beautiful ass mercilessly. She felt his lips on her bare neck for a moment and she threw her head up. She could feel his head right next to hers as his lips pulled away from her neck and he continued to grab her ass.

"Uuh yeah." She heard him moan next to her ear.

With his other hand, Coach Dick reached down and began adjusting his crotch. He fixed it so that it was as upright as possible within his pants. He then reached around Barbara's small waist and pulled her closer to him as he thrusted forward. He gave a small moan as the bulge in his pants successfully meshed with the crevice of Barbara's asscrack.

Barbara could feel something hard being pressed into her butt from behind. She felt it being pressed into her repeatedly, hard and forceful yet slow. Coach Dick's hand was on her waist pulling her into him as he thrusted into her over and over again. She began pressing her butt into his crotch to meet his thrusting.

"Uh!" she moaned as the horny coach humped her rear.

Coach Dick began to pick up the pace as he fucked her ass harder.

"Mm..." Barbara heard him say into her ear. "You're nice, big buns feel great pressed against my dick, baby."

She then felt one of his hands leave her waist and trail up her upper body. It slid against the fabric of her sweater until the back of his hand collided with the underside of her luscious, swelling chest. His hand turned over and slid along the underside of her mountainous right jug; following its sexy slope until it reached Nipple Peak. With her nipple in the dead center of his palm and his fingers on her various slopes, he squeezed. He squeezed her fabulous globe the same way he had squeezed her tight buns earlier, sinking his fingers into her abundant titflesh through the fabric of her sweater and bra; letting his hand bask in the warmth of her massive funbag.

"Awww...fuck yeah..." he moaned as he squeezed her huge, busty boob.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Barbara was moaning. The combination of this stud coach shoving his cock against her ass and squeezing her tit was really starting to turn her on.

"Yeah!" Coach Dick said.

With his free hand he reached for her other mountain of flesh and began squeezing both of her jugs simultaneously. Her nipples pressed into his palms as he repeatedly squeezed her big orbs through her shirt and bra; his fingers occasionally delving into the part of her sweater that stretched over her cleavage.

He gripped both of her jugs hard and began pulling her into him as he had done earlier with her waist. Barbara was moaning and breathing heavy as he used her massive jugs to force his cock into her ass crack harder. The two started to moan in unison, loudly, as the thrill and pleasure of it all was finally taking its toll. Their moans reached a climax, and Coach Dick began squeezing her boobs with a little less force; his cock humping her ass with a little less force as well.

His hands slid down her body to her waist, where he adjusted her over his crotch so that he could bask between her buns comfortably while he caught his breath and came down from his sexual high.

Barbara then felt his hands take their previous positions on her large breasts, where he kneaded and squeezed them to his heart's content; playing with them as he recovered.

"Damn, baby!" he said to her from behind. "You have some giant boobs."

"And you have a nice cock." She replied.

Coach Dick reached for the buttons at the top of her sweater to find that they were already undone. He then ran his fingers over them and found that the buttons were gone, leaving only empty holes where they should be fasted. Barbara's bust had popped them right off.

He slid his fingers over the bare slopes of her boobs where her cleavage was, and after trying to grip her boobs unsuccessfully he reached for both sides of the fabric of her sweater and pulled the two sides apart. Barbara gasped as the rest of her buttons flew off and her bra was exposed, much per Coach Dick's intentions. He cupped her boobs over her bra cups and began squeezing them again.

"I think my nice cock and your giant boobs should have a get-together." He said into her ear.

Barbara was still breathing heavy; Coach Dick had such strong hands.

"Do...you want...to...see them?" she gasped.

* * * * * * * *

As soon as the door was closed, Coach Blue was on Natalie like some kind of crazed vampire. Before she even knew what was going on she felt Coach Blue's lips on her neck trying to caress their way into her insides. She tried pushing him off, but his hands had a firm grip on her butt cheeks and they were keeping her pressed against him.

Coach Blue was trying to line up his crotch with hers as she struggled to get free. He decided that he didn't want to try any longer, and instead dug his face into the tops of Natalie's breasts. She was wearing a very frilly v-neck that left the tops of her breasts exposed and showed off a great deal of cleavage. This made Coach Blue's cock throb in anticipation.

"You...you jerk! Get off me!" she said.

Paula approached them from the side and placed a hand on both of them.

"Now, now Steven." She said. "Let's not be hasty."

Coach Blue took his eyes off Natalie Knockers for a moment to look at Paula. She was once again dressed in business attire: her button up blouse and olive green blazer with matching skirt. He always loved how that blouse-blazer combo made her look; it too, showed off a great deal of cleavage.

He let go of Natalie, and soon Paula found his hands roaming her body. She was more willing to allow Coach Blue to have his way.

"Fuck yessss...." The horny coach moaned into Paula's cleavage when he shoved his face into them the same way he had done Natalie's massive tatas. He could hear Natalie saying something, but he broke her speech with a command of his own. "Natalie, bring those massive tits over here!"

"What?!" Natalie exclaimed. She was infuriated that he had interrupted her with something as primal as that. "How dare--hey!"

She was interrupted once more, this time by the coach's strong hand. His burly arm pulled her toward him by her small waist until the side of her body collided with Paula's in front of him. He stopped licking and lapping at Paula's bust long enough to try to force himself between the two lovely ladies. When he did, he gripped each one by their waist and pinned them against him tight.

His eyes filled with the sight of their big tits against him; he was practically drooling over them.

"That's it you busty babes! Shove those huge boobs in my face!" he said.

"Steven..." Paula said. "I don't think..."

But he didn't hear what she said. He quickly drove his head into her tits and felt the fabric of her blouse and blazer scraping against his face. He turned and pressed his head into Natalie's cleavage, the relative bareness of her breasts feeling more comfortable against his face.

He paid Natalie's bust more attention than Paula's.

"Yes...yes...YES!" he moaned into Natalie's cleavage. "MASSAGE MY FACE WITH YOUR HUGE BOOBS, BABES!!"

Paula and Natalie looked at each other over the top of Coach Blue's head between them. Paula reached between their busts and gripped him under his chin. With some force, she managed to bring him back up to eye level. Natalie then placed her hand on his forehead and pushed him backwards, causing him to lose his balance momentarily. He stumbled for a bit, but quickly regained himself by falling into a seated position on Natalie's couch.

"Hey...what? Wha-"Coach Blue stuttered.

Paula leaned down and put a hand on his chest.

"Calm yourself." She said.

"Dick told me he talked to you two!" Coach Blue exclaimed.

"He did." Paula said.

"But that doesn't mean...we're your...FUCKTOYS!" Natalie yelled.

She reached down and slapped the horny coach across his face.

Even though it barely hurt, Coach Blue rubbed his cheek as he stared up at the two busty beauties. As he sat there he began to realize he'd been acting like a jerk, and his own embarrassment started to set in.

"I'm...sorry." He said. "I got a little out of hand."

Natalie threw him a sincere look.

"Look." She said. "We are willing to do this...for Daniel. But you have to control yourself. WE are the ones in charge here."

She gestured back and forth between herself and Paula with her hand.

"Fine!" Coach Blue said, standing up. He approached the two busty women and slowly wrapped his arms around their waists. The sudden shock of being slapped had not deterred his boner in the least. "I'll behave, I promise."

Natalie and Paula looked at each other as if trying to decide if he was telling the truth. Soon the two women could feel his hands roaming their bodies, exploring their curves as if they belonged to him.

"You babes have some curvy bodies..." he said as he touched them.

The two women began rubbing his chest as he rubbed their backs, and soon Coach Blue was throbbing in anticipation as their hands slid down his stomach and found their way to his bulging crotch.

"Yeah...." He moaned.

He leaned down into Paula and kissed her. He could feel two hands squeezing his dick through his pants. Once he broke his kiss with her, he turned his head and faced a reluctant Natalie. She screwed her face up for a moment, but then reluctantly pressed her lips against his. Coach Blue moaned into her mouth. He didn't know which hand was squeezing his manhood at this particular moment, but it was doing a great job.

He put his hand on Paula's luscious rear and squeezed one of her buns. Then he lightly patted it, trying to coax her into making their kiss a three-way one. After a while, Paula got the idea and opted to give Coach Blue what he wanted. He moaned as he felt his mouth being assaulted by both Paula and Natalie...at the same time.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers