To Bask in Breastford Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers

"Yeah..." he moaned as kissed Paula.

"Yeah!" he said as he kissed Natalie.

Paula felt his hand racing across her body in an effort to touch her breasts. She moaned into his mouth as she felt his hand squeezing one of her large tits through her shirt and bra.

On the other side of his face, Natalie opened her eyes wide as she, too, felt Coach Blue's hand on her busty rack. The eager coach was having a field day with them both, groping their huge tits through their clothes and making out with them at the same time.

The two women pulled back and broke the kiss; Coach Blue continued to squeeze their massive jugs as they caught their breath.

"I'm feeling dirty." Coach Blue said as he stared at their huge tits while he groped them. "What do you busty babes say we take a shower, just like last time?"

"We're not taking a shower with you." Natalie said, ruining his fantasy.

"Aw, come on babe." Coach Blue pleaded. "Your tits are so big and heavy...let's go wash those big, juicy melons!"

"No." Natalie said, matter-of-factly. "Not after last time."

"Fine." Coach Blue said. He reached for Natalie's v-neck and ripped it apart from her cleavage. "I'll just have to wash them right here."

"Hey!" Natalie said as her bare boobs came tumbling free. Her v-neck was in tatters draped over her shoulders. "That was an expensive top, asshole!"

"Lighten up, you big-titted braud." He said as he reached up to grab her left breast. He gripped the gargantuan globe and squeezed it, not taking his eyes off her bare boobs as he spoke. He leaned in until his face was only a hair away from her right tit. "It was only a matter of time before these huge boobs busted that top right off."

He then stuck his tongue out and licked her nipple, just before closing his lips around it and sucking on it like a new born baby.

"That's not the point!" Natalie objected as the hungry coach nursed on her big tit. With his other hand he was squeezing her other jug, and he seemed to be enjoying himself.

"Natalie." Paula said.

Natalie looked at her friend. They exchanged glances for a moment.

"Fine." Natalie said.

Coach Blue now held one of her tits in each hand as he placed his head between them and shook it from side to side. He bounced her boobs on his face as he motorboated the big jugs.

"Fuck yeah...." He moaned into Natalie's massive cleavage. "Paula...get down there and suck my dick."

Paula threw him a look, but after a while she knelt down and began unzipping his pants.

"Uuuhhh..." Coach Blue moaned. He couldn't wait to have Paula Swanson's lips around his cock sucking his dick.

Paula finally pulled his cock out to realize that it was already dripping with precum. She took the engorged organ into her mouth and wrapped her lips around it, applying gentle suction to the coach as he feasted on Natalie Knockers' huge jugs.

"Aww fuck yeah, suck it..." he moaned as he squeezed Natalie's juicy melons. He took her other nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it.

Natalie was almost limp. She stood there, back slightly arched, letting the coach have his way with her perfect, busty globes.

Down below, Paula was on her knees slobbering all over his hard, steel-like rod. It had been so long since he'd had a decent pair of boobs at his disposal, and it was keeping his dick hard even in Paula's hot mouth.

"Yeah..." he said. "Yeah, suck my cock...suck my cock while I play with Natalie's huge, busty...TITS!"

He started to thrust hard into Paula's mouth. Paula gagged as the tip of his cock tickled her throat. She quickly gained control of herself and started to keep up with his pace. He thrusted so hard that she had to let his cock out of her mouth for a moment. He kept thrusting even as his dick slipped from her mouth, and hit Paula in the cheek. She tried to catch it back in her mouth on the next thrust, but only succeeded in letting it hit her other cheek. Finally on the third thrust, he regained entrance into her mouth and the busty brunette started sucking it harder than she had before.

"Uhhhh...ohhhhh...fuck...." He moaned into Natalie's cleavage. The uptight brunette's mountainous globes of titmeat were still dangling in his face. "Natalie your boobs are so big!"

"Uh!" Natalie let a small moan escape her lips.

"Fuck!" Coach Blue exclaimed. "Get on your knees, get on your knees...right now..." he said.

"Huh?" Natalie said, surprised as Coach Blue took his mouth off her tits.

"Get down there with Paula and let me fuck your tits." Coach Blue said.

He put a hand on Natalie's shoulder, trying to force her down.

"Uh...." Natalie said, but soon she was kneeling down next to her friend.

"Ohhh...fuck yeah!" Coach Blue moaned as he took his cock in his hand and pulled it from Paula's mouth. The brunette breathed hard as she caught her breath, trying to recover from the sucking. "I've been wanting to fuck those huge fucking tits again for a long time!"

Paula could still be heard gasping as Coach Blue guided his dick to Natalie's face. He tried to get it inside her mouth in an attempt to make her suck it, but Natalie had her lips closed tight in an effort not to. Coach Blue simply settled for whacking her lips with his cock a few times.

"Open your tits!" he said. "Open your tits so I can put my cock between them and fuck them!"

He guided his cock to her busty cleavage just as the big-breasted brunette was pulling her tits apart. He hurriedly shoved his cock between them before she changed her mind and began humping her chest like a horny teenager.

"Uh! Oh! Aw fuck yeah!" he moaned. "My cock is buried between your huge fucking tits!"

Paula placed her hands on Natalie's jiggling melons and started bouncing them up and down, meeting the coach's thrusting and jerking him off with her busty friend's huge melons. She leaned down and licked the tip of his cock as it appeared between Natalie's massive jugs.

"Yeah!" Coach Blue said as he slid his cock between Natalie's giant breasts. "That's it ladies..."

Natalie's tits felt heavenly wrapped around his cock. Her soft, warm flesh made a perfect sheath for his raging sword...

"Uh...uhhhhhhhh....." the coach moaned.

Paula was licking at the tip of his cock as the horny coach furiously fucked her best friend's massive rack.

"FUCK YEAH!!" Coach Blue yelled. "I'm gonna cum ladies! First cumshot of the night, where do you horny, big-titted babes want it??"

"Not on my face!" Natalie answered quickly. "You can cum on my tits, just not my face."

"YEAHHHH!" Coach Blue moaned as he pulled his cock out from Natalie's tit-tunnel. No sooner than he pulled out did he start shooting. He hurriedly pointed his spurting rod at Natalie's massive knockers, spraying them with a thin layer of sperm.

"Uhh...Uhhhhh...YEAH!" the coach moaned as he erupted. He pointed his cock over toward Paula and she found herself getting jizzed on. She gasped as the coach blasted her face.

"Uh...uh...fuck...uh..."The coach moaned as he continued to shoot. As he redirected his aim at Paula he accidentally managed to get some on Natalie. The busty brunette gasped in surprise as her face got hit by a few sticky strings of jizz.

"Aaaahhh!" Natalie said. "I said on my tits, you jerk!"

"Oh...my...God!" Coach Blue moaned as his shooting came to a close over Natalie's face.

He gasped and breathed as the final shots leaked out and drizzled down his shaft, dripping on to Natalie's huge, bare breasts.

"Ohhhh....oh God..." the coach moaned.

Natalie stood up, infuriated.

"Get him out of here!" she yelled at Paula.

"Natalie..." Coach Blue said, his dick still in hand. "It was an accident! I mean it!"

"Steven..." Paula said.

Coach Blue turned to the other brunette to find her shaking her cum-drenched face at him. He turned back to look at Natalie, but she had long since disappeared to go clean up.

"I really didn't mean to..." he said, staring longingly after the brunette.

"I think you should go." Paula said.

Coach Blue sighed. He gathered his thoughts as he recovered from everything that had just taken place.

"Nah..." he said. "Laura isn't expecting me back for a little while I longer."

He stared down at Paula as she cleaned herself up.

"How about you clean my cock off while you're at it?" he said.

"Huh?" Paula asked.

She could not get any other words out as Coach Dick was excitingly shoving his limp cock into her face.

"Pfft..." Paula spat with her lips as the eager coach shoved his cock against them. "Steven..."

"C'mon baby, just clean it off." He said.

To his relief, Paula parted her lips and allowed the coach to put his cock in her mouth. He hurriedly took advantage of the opportunity before his window closed.

"Ahhhhh...." He moaned as he felt Paula's tongue sliding all around his sperm-soaked rod. "Yeah...suck my cock..."

Paula closed her lips around the coach's shaft and flicked his head with her tongue. Slowly but surely, he was beginning to harden in her mouth.

"Fuck yeah!" Coach Blue moaned as he felt Paula's tongue swirling around the head. He grabbed her by her hair and began thrusting his rapidly hardening cock into her mouth. "Yeah! Suck my hard cock, you busty slut!"

By now his dick was completely hard. Paula was doing her best to furiously suck on it. She could no longer taste the aftermath of his eruption; she had long since licked it all but clean. She felt his hands atop her head, and her eyes opened wide as he began pounding her face with his cock.

Paula could feel her throat muscles working extra hard as the coach shoved his extra hard cock into her mouth again and again. Each time he would thrust the brunette would slide her tongue over the bottom of his cock and try to lick the tip. Coach Blue thought that felt amazing.

"Yeahhhhhh!" he yelled. "Suck it, Paula! Suck it!"

He stopped thrusting and let the big boobed brunette work her magic. She felt her mouth sucking him deep like a vacuum; her tongue working overtime slipping and sliding all over his shaft and head.

"Oh man..." he said. "I've gotta have some real sex."

With that he pulled Paula up to her feet by her waist. Still holding on to her waist he guided her to the couch and pushed her down. He climbed on to the couch with her; his rock hard prick collided with her legs as he tried to guide it to her pussy while he got comfortable.

Paula turned over.

Now lying on her back, she felt the coach hurriedly pulling her legs apart; and his hard cock tickling the entrance to her womanhood. After a moment or so, she could feel herself being penetrated. She felt every detail of his cock rubbing up against her as he started to slide his thick meat against her walls.

"Oh...God..." he moaned as he penetrated her. "Oh fuck..."

Paula had her eyes closed shut as Coach Blue's dick began its assault on her slit. It was so big and hard, and she could feel it throbbing within her.

Coach Blue started to buck his hips and thrust his cock into her even deeper. He picked up the pace and soon Paula's massive flesh balloons were bouncing with his movements. His hard thrusting caused her huge tits to balloon out and jiggle violently as he fucked her as hard as he could.

Paula opened her eyes, but she only caught glimpses of the coach's pleasured face as her huge boobs bounced up into her line of sight repeatedly, threatening to knock her out if he fucked her too hard. She had not been fucked like this in a very long time; the savage and primal way that Coach Blue seemed oh so fond of.

"Uhh..." he moaned. "Ohhhh...Paula...you're so tight!"

Paula responded by bucking back into him as he fucked her, eliciting another response from Coach Blue.

"Yeah!!" he said. "Grind against my cock, babe!"

He fucked her harder; thrusting his hard rod into her as fast as he could. The force of his pushing was causing her big tits to bounce and jiggle beneath him, and that only fed the fire that was his erection. Paula could swear he was getting harder inside her.

"Fuck yeah, Paula!" he said. "Your massive tits are bouncing everywhere!"

He reached down and took hold of her jugs in his hands, groping and mauling the huge funbags hard. Her titmeat spilled between his fingers and overflowed in his hands...and he loved it.

"Oh fuck...yeah..." he moaned. "Your titflesh is filling out my hands, you busty slut! Your BIG BOOBS are so soft...jiggling in my hands FUCK YEAH!!"

Paula was twisting her head around as Coach Blue was fucking her and grabbing her tits. Her long, curly brown hair was swaying to and fro across her face as though she were head banging at a rock concert. She could feel Coach Blue reaching his breaking point.

"Yeeah! Yeeeahh! YEAH!" the coach said. "YOUR BIG HOOTERS ARE GONNA MAKE ME CUM!!"

He finally pulled his hands away from the brunette's mammoth jugs just in time to pull his cock out of her hot tunnel and stroke it...just before shooting all over her.

Paula simply lied there as the coach shot string after string of hot jizz on to her big breasts, and stomach.

"FUUUUUCKKKK YEEEEAAAHHHHH!" the coach bellowed as his cock throbbed and shot.

He heightened his aim, and his shots were redirected at Paula's face. Paula was still trying to catch her breath from the fucking she just took when she felt his shots splattering all over her face. She could only breathe and gasp as her face got blasted by his hose yet again.

"Uhhhhh...uh...uhhh! YEAH YOU BIG TITTY SLUT!! SHOOTING ALL OVER YOUR BIG TITS AND FACE!!!"

Paula finally caught her breath just as Coach Blue was moving up her legs and straddling her chest. He held his cock out over her face as the final spurts leaked out of the tip. He flung his cock down and the rogue drops of jizz landed square on her lips. He then moved back and guided his drooling dick over her big tits. He slapped them with his dick a few times before glazing her nipples with whatever was left on his spent piece of meat.

"Uhhh...fuckk....that was great." He said.

He climbed off Paula and took to standing beside her. Paula raised her head up off the couch, but before she could get up completely she felt something against her cheek.

Coach Blue was pressing his spent dick into her cheek, trying to penetrate her mouth once more. She initially refused, but he grabbed her by the head and forced his cock between her lips.

"Yeah baby..." he moaned as Paula finally gave in and began licking his cock with her tongue as she wrapped her lips around it. "Lick it clean...you really like the taste of my cum don't you, slut? This is the second time tonight you're licking my cock clean."

He started to thrust into her mouth slightly, pressing the tip of his cock into her cheek and watching her cheek swell from the outside.

"Uhh yeah...suck it baby." He moaned. "This is what you get for being such a busty babe...with tits like those you're just asking to have my cock in your mouth."

As Paula's sucking slowed to a stop and her tongue stopped brushing his dick, Coach Blue pulled out of her mouth and started zipping up. He looked down at Paula as she laid there, his cum on her face and big huge tits.

"That was great, baby." He said. "Thanks for the hot sex."

Not long after that Paula was watching the front door close as he stepped out for the evening.

* * * * * * * *

Brooke heard moaning coming from the direction of the living room. Quietly, she stood up and walked toward the door. She slowly peered out the doorway and saw that there was no one in the hall, so she decided to step outside and quietly make her way down.

"Oh fuck that feels good...uh, uhh uhh!"

She could hear various sounds coming from the end of the hall. Her mother moaning, and Coach Dick making wild exclamations.

"Yeah, just like that baby..."

She was stepping very carefully. Even though she was stepping on carpet, she wanted to be absolutely positive she couldn't be heard. As she approached the end of the hall, she could see the light from the living room pouring in from around the corner. She slowly stepped into the light and peered around the corner into the living room.

Her eyes immediately opened wide.

Both her mother and Coach Dick were in their birthday suits. Her new coach was seated on the couch, while her mother was on her knees between his legs. She had her massive breasts in her hands, keeping them held tightly around Coach Dick's hard shaft. The pleasured coach had his arms spread over the top of the couch on either side, and he had a complete look of bliss on his face.

"Uhh! Uhhh!" Barbara moaned.

Her huge melons were bulging around his entire shaft, while the tip of his cock was jutting out from her cleavage proudly. Her massive mammories ballooned out, trying their best to cover his entire dick, but to no avail.

She was frantically bouncing and jiggling her big globes in her hands, gripping them hard and sliding them up and down his shaft over and over.

Coach Dick seemed to love every minute of the busty titjob he was receiving as Barbara Biguns jacked him off with her huge cans.

"Yeahh..." he moaned. "Just like that...just like that...bounce those big titties, baby..."

He couldn't believe how good the big-titted MILF's jugs felt wrapped around his rod; he had not expected them to be as perky and bouncy as they were. As it was her huge boobs were gripping his cock with ease as Barbara continued to bounce them up and down, making it easier to titfuck him.

"You like my big tits?" Barbara asked as she jerked his cock in her cleavage. "You like this big titfuck?"

"Fuck yeah..." the coach moaned.

Brooke couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her mother was not only pleasuring her new coach, but she was using her boobs to do so! This was something she was sure rarely happened; it took Madeline herself to make something like this a reality.

She watched, unblinking, as her busty mom took her tits into her hands and repeatedly bounced them atop her coach's hard dick. She could sometimes make out her hard nipples whenever she would let her boobs go for a moment; but they would disappear from sight once more as she took her melons back into her hands and started titfucking the lucky coach again.

She stared at Coach Dick, not sure of what to make of him. He looked like the world's luckiest bastard; his head craned upwards and he had a big, dumb smile on his face as his dick was smothered with the abundant titflesh of her mother's massive breasts.

After a while he lowered his head and sat up a little straighter. With Barbara's big boobs still jiggling around his cock he reached down and pushed her hands away. He replaced her hands with his own on her big, beautiful bosoms and squeezed them as he started using them to jerk himself off. He started bouncing them much faster than Barbara had been. The busty blonde MILF pushed her arms away at her sides and arched her back, pressing her big tits into him as hard as she could and offering them up to him as though they were his own personal fuck bags.

Coach Dick smiled, but it soon faded and that look of bliss came back over his face as he basked in the feeling of Barbara's big boobs jerking him off. Her massive tits were big and soft, and her cleavage was so warm and inviting that he never wanted to leave.

Brooke could not pull her eyes away as she watched her mother's bare boobs bouncing and jiggling all over this man's cock.

"Damn, baby...your boobs are so fucking huge." She heard him say.

"You like them?" Barbara said in response to his statement.

Brooke heard him say something else but couldn't quite make it out. But a little while later she watched as her mother's boob-bouncing came to a gradual halt. She noted Coach Dick had a reluctant look of disappointment on his face as he pulled his hard, throbbing cock out from her mother's busty cleavage.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers