To Bask in Breastford Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers

"AWWWW FUCK YEEEEEEEEEAHHHH!!" the coach yelled as his cock fired shot after shot into his shorts while he pressed his erupting member against her fully-clothed rear. "Squeezing those big...juicy...MELONS!! YOU BUSTY BABE!!!"

His orgasm hit so hard that Brooke could feel each of his shots on her butt through his shorts. Her ass felt as though it were being pelted by small rocks as the coach pressed his spurting rod against her buns.

"Uhhh....uhhhhh....oh fuck yeah...." Coach Dick moaned as he shot. He would point his tent to Brooke's right bun and prod it with his tip, firing a few shots into her soft cheek; then switch over to her left bun and give it the same treatment. As his shots started to slow he tried to slap her cheeks with his spurting cock as best he could, and he managed to make them jiggle a little bit.

Her big melons were allowed a little room to breathe about halfway through his orgasm. They had lost a little bit of their appeal to him as he had fired his load off.

He bucked into her as the last of his seed oozed out from his cock and into his shorts. His cock took its previous position in her crack as he rubbed it up and down; coming down from his orgasm between her ass cheeks. He could feel the moisture dripping down his leg. He glanced down and saw that his shorts were unavoidably soaked, while Brooke's were damp at most.

Coach Dick rested his head on her shoulder once more and he began poking and prodding Brooke's giant jugs with his fingers again. He slowly lost himself in her giant rack as he repeatedly sunk his fingers into her warm, soft, buoyant orbs through her shirt and bra.

"Awwww....yeahhhhhhhh...." he moaned in ecstasy.

"Did you get it?" Brooke asked.

"Hm? Get what?" Coach Dick said.

"The dust." Brooke said. "From my boobs. Did you get it all?"

Coach Dick smiled as he stared down over her shoulder at her huge, monstrous funbags.

"Oh yeah." He said. "I got it. Every last drop-err...every last speck of dust. From your rack."

Brooke rolled her eyes as she felt Coach Dick's penis showing signs of life behind her. He was still squeezing her big boobs repeatedly.

"Okay..." she said. "Then can you take your hands off them now?"

"In a minute." The coach said. "Just let me get hard --er- let me double check."

Brooke let out a sigh as Coach Dick continued to knead and squeeze her giant globes of woman flesh. He bounced and jiggled them in his hands for a few minutes more before leaning down and planting a kiss on the side of her neck over her shoulder.

"Oh fuck yeah, Brooke!" Coach Dick said as he squeezed her huge jugs sensually. "Those are some big, ripe, juicy melons! 34DDDs fuck yes!! Let me squeeze those big hooters!!"

Brooke rolled her eyes as her coach felt her up. She felt him start to buck into her again, and she could also sense he was a little embarrassed as he cleared his throat and spoke.

"So...er...how was it?" he asked.

"How was what?" Brooke said.

"My hands between your legs. Was it okay?"

"Oh." Brooke said. "Yeah, I guess it was fine. Not too bad. Can you take your hands off my tits now?"

Coach Dick laughed.

"Sure." He said. Finally, he released her mammoth jugs from his hands and the two big bustbombs hung free inside her shirt and bra. She immediately reached up and tended to them. She massaged them as though she was in pain, and then she adjusted her bra through her shirt as Coach Dick placed his hands back on her waist.

Coach Dick was pressing his pitched tent into her buns once more; trying to wipe his semi-limp cock clean on her blue gym shorts. It was also helping to soothe him, which meant he was that much closer to getting another erection. He then took Brooke by the waist and yanked her around him. She almost stumbled as she was yanked around, but she caught her balance just as she realized that Coach Dick wanted her to sit down. She immediately fell into a seated position, and after sitting down she wished she had had time to smooth out the dampness on the back of her shorts.

Coach Dick sat down next to her. His arm reached around the back of her head, where it rested on her shoulder for just one moment. He leaned into her and pulled her head towards him, coxing her to kiss him. He could tell she was very shy about the act; it was like she had never kissed anyone. He was a little more aggressive in his kissing and trying to get her to let go. Brooke had the perfect hourglass shape that so many women longed for, and so many men longed to caress.

Coach Dick placed a hand on her arm, and then pushed his hand passed it as though breaking down some personal barrier she had. He felt the unmistakable sensation of one of her buoyant jugs brushing his fingers and knuckles, and his cock gave a sudden twitch in his shorts. With expert will he managed to pry his hand down to her flat stomach, which he paid hardly any heed, and away from her massive DDD balloons.

His hand made a beeline for her smooth legs and slid up and down them. Brooke moaned into his mouth as she felt his strong, man-ish hand caressing her smooth, girlish skin. Coach Dick tried to push his hand between her lovely limbs, and when it finally did he let out a small moan as Brooke readjusted herself. He felt her legs tense and tighten their grip around his hand, and he found that to be very cute and sexy.

He managed to force his hand through the inner portions of her legs to her crotch. Once again, he began poking and prodding at her box in an effort to get her more in the mood. He could feel her writhing and hear her moaning as their kissing got a little less passionate and a little more self conscious. She then winced away, breaking the kiss and coaxing Coach Dick to rethink his gameplan. He had already "blown it" today...and he hadn't expected things to go this far off course so soon. He still had yet to show Brooke that he wasn't just another breast-crazy man, but if he could just get her more in the mood and give her a chance to see that then he could consider these events a success.

His other hand, which had been resting on her side from around her back, now, took action. For a moment it began to move up along the side of her hourglass body...to the massive pile of flesh obstructing the view he had of his own hand. But instead, after a moment, he managed to halt his hand's actions where it took its previous position on her side.

Brooke felt her body being rubbed and started breathing sensually. Coach Dick took that as his cue to move things forward.

He leaned into her and kissed her, hard. After a minute of making out, Brooke felt him pushing her away with his lips. She had no choice but let herself lie on her back. Coach Dick felt his dick rising to the occasion as he watched Brooke assume her position. A moment later he had to back away as Brooke swung her legs around to his side on the couch.

He was surprised by Brooke's abruptness, but he responded by being abrupt himself and reaching for the hem of Brooke's shorts. He quickly yanked them down before Brooke could change her mind or oppose it; she was breathing heavy...her chest heaving from the deep breaths she was taking. Coach Dick then reached to her panties next and began sliding those off as well. At this he was a bit surprised. Her panties were not as wet as he had expected them to be, despite the fact that she was a virgin. They were damp at most. It seemed he was going to have to try much harder to break this busty teenage bombshell. However, it seemed to him he was already making serious leeway with her. He had, after all, gotten farther with her than any other man -- he was sure of it.

He picked her left leg up off the couch, and busty blonde immediately let it go limp to let him guide it. His eyes took in the sight of her bare cunt as he split her legs apart and enclosed them around his body. Just looking at it he knew that it was going to be the tightest thing his dick had ever been in.

He was licking his lips as his eyes trailed up and down the luscious blonde's body, admiring her curves and unblemished glory. Brooke felt his hands bypass her crotch entirely and slide up and down on her lower stomach. She quickly reached up to her chest and placed her hands over her fully clothed rack, shielding her big jugs from her coach's eyes.

"The shirt stays on." She said.

The handsome coach looked down at her and saw that she was deadly serious. He nodded, and then turned his attention back to her lower body.

"No problem." He said, his eyes trailing to her bare pussy.

He tilted his head down and guided his face to the inner portion of her left leg.

With her hands over her jutting melons Brooke could feel Coach Dick's tongue sliding down her inner thigh. She both smiled and shivered at the same time as a tickling sensation overtook her entire body. She could feel his slimy tongue sliding down her leg...making its way to her womanhood.

Coach Dick let his tongue trail all around her opening. Brooke arched her back and shivered from the sensation. Her hands almost lost their place on her boobs as Coach Dick started his oral assault on her.

He dunked his tongue into her and immediately began nipping at her. Brooke let out a moan and started wincing wildly; her enormous breasts bouncing every which way as her hands struggled to maintain them.

Coach Dick was lapping at her most intimate parts hard and fast; she was moving so much, but he managed to keep his tongue warmly secured between her lips. He brought his lips down against hers and pressed them together, kissing her as his tongue swirled inside her.

Brooke was moaning as she brought a hand down to the back of his head and touched his hair. She instinctively applied pressure as though she hoped to press his tongue even further into her. Then, realizing she had left one of her boobs unprotected, she quickly took her hand off his head and it took its previous position over her mountainous jug of woman flesh. With no choice but to squirm, the busty blonde did exactly that.

"Uh!" Brooke moaned.

Coach Dick looked up from between her legs and saw the bulging underline of her massive bust...with the sight of her face occasionally thrown in. The fact that he could barely see Brooke's face over her expansive chest was a true testament to how big her rack really was, and it was difficult to keep his cock at bay as he watched her big DDDs bounce around. The curves on her perfect body...her flawless skin...her perfectly proportionate chest...these were all testaments to how much of a busty Breastford babe she was...

His dick throbbed with all these thoughts brewing in his mind. He gave her pussy a few more licks before he could no longer take it. He pulled back and stood up on his knees while he pulled his shorts down.

Brooke breathed heavy as she recovered from his tongue. Her chest was heaving beneath her hands with every breath she took. She had trouble keeping her boobs at bay as she tried to finalize her recovery. A moment later her coach's cock sprang free; almost as hard as it had been when they first started, but still just as eager. Brooke could feel heat engulfing her body as the coach repositioned himself between her legs and loomed over her flawless figure.

As he took his position over her he took his cock in hand and began guiding it to her pussy as he got comfortable between her legs. He rubbed his cock all over the inner portions of her lovely limbs before finally reaching her cunt and giving it a small poke.

Brooke made a small squealing sound and moaned.

"Ohhh... yeahhh...you busty virgin..." Coach Dick moaned, his cock poised over her tight opening. "My hard cock's about to take your virginity!! Oh my God...I can't believe I'm about to deflower a babe from Breastford!"

Brooke's eyes opened wide when she heard those words.

"Umm...Coach Dick?" she said as she felt his cock looming over her tight, virgin slit. "I don't think that.....EEK!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh......." The coach moaned as he pushed forward and his cock finally penetrated her. She was as tight as he had expected her to be; he could only shove less than half his dick in before he felt he couldn't go any further.

"UH!" the busty blonde teen yelped. Brooke had had her eyes opened wide, but she now shut them tight and started breathing heavy. She could feel his hard cock pulsing inside her, against her walls, and she could make out every detail of his veiny manhood...

Coach Dick moaned as he was able to bypass some of her blockage, but there was still less than half his cock that had yet to taste the blonde bombshell. He closed his eyes in sexual bliss as he pulled out of her and then pushed back into her, penetrating her again and again as if he hoped to loosen her up. Her body was moving with the force of his, and soon he began picking up the pace.

"Ohhhhuhhhh...." Coach Dick moaned. "You're so tight, Brooke..."

The busty blonde teen could only moan in response. She became aware that some of her moans had turned to screams, maybe orgasmic ones; and she became extremely self-conscious and slightly embarrassed. Coach Dick didn't seem to mind, even though to him they probably sounded like pure orgasmic shrieks due to how close he was to her. He was right about her being tight; she was essentially jerking him off with her walls. She wondered how long it would be before he blew his load...and how bad the cleanup would be.

Coach Dick managed to calm his breaths as he slowed down the pace and their fucking took a slower turn. He could tell she was holding back her rhythm; she showed no enthusiasm, compliance, or even vigor as she kept her hand securely fasted over her big globes. The new coach was more than fine with that, however. Knowing he was the first and only man to ever penetrate the busty Breastford babe Brooke Biguns was more than enough to satisfy his lust and make him a happy man. With that thought in mind he focused his attention on her big, beautiful breasts.

Brooke was still moaning involuntarily, but they were coming out in short, soft squeals as opposed to the loud, unsure yelps from earlier. Coach Dick started to buck really hard, fucking her as though he had something to prove. She could tell something had spurred him on even though his focus seemed to be all over the place. For the time being, he seemed to be only focused on the movements of his cock...but as he bucked his hips his dick was failing to penetrate her with the vigor he intended. She still had her hands on her ginormous boobs, but they were much easier to maintain than they had been earlier. The bouncing had been all but uncontrollable, and had Coach Dick had his eyes opened at the time he would have seen her small hands, dwarfed by the sheer size of her gargantuan jugs, struggling to keep them securely in place as they threatened to bounce free. Add to that the fact that he was fucking her and causing them to bounce and she was sure he would have lost it.

"Coach Dick?" she said as she looked up at him, her clothed tits still covered by her small hands.

"Yeah, Breasts? Er...I mean...Brooke?"

He was not looking at her as he spoke. In fact, he wasn't looking at anything. He had his eyes closed and his head was swaying up, down, left, and right as he struggled to fuck Brooke hard and make her scream in pleasure. He began picking up the pace more in an effort to do so.

"You've been inside me...uh!...for a long...uh!...time...uhh!" Brooke said, surprised by his sudden enthusiasm. She had apparently chosen the most inopportune moment to speak.

"This is nothing..." Coach Dick moaned as he slid his cock in her. "My dick is so hard...I can go all night, baby! Uh uh uh!"

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Brooke moaned as the coach gave her three particularly hard thrusts. "Is this...uh! Is thisssss UH! Is this part of the deal?"

"Oh yeahhhhhh...." Coach Dick moaned.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh...uhh! Mmm...uhhh...." Brooke moaned as Coach Dick's burst of energy subsided and he slowed down his pace.

"Fuck yeah...you big-titted babe..." Coach Dick said. "Taking the virginities of all you busty, big-breasted Breastford babes...that's the DEAL! UUUH! AH! UUUUH! FUCK!"

Brooke had had an annoyed expression strewn across her face, but that quickly subsided as she felt another quick burst of energy coming from her coach.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhhhh!" Brooke moaned.

As quickly as it had come, his energy now began to leave him and his humping died down. The two breathed heavy as his dick pulsed and throbbed inside her without moving. After a minute or so, Coach Dick started to slowly fuck her again.

"That's a good girl, Brooke..." Coach Dick moaned as his eyes scanned her gorgeous body. "Just lay there and feel my strong, POWERFUL cock...like a good big-titty virgin..."

"Oh God..." Brooke moaned, a bored tone in her voice. "I don't think I want to be here all night."

"Yeah?" the coach said in between humps. "Well...I could...uh...use some more...motivation!"

His glance darted down to her hands.

"I'm not showing you my tits." Brooke stated, glaring at the coach matter-of-factly.

"Aww, come on, babe..." Coach Dick coaxed. "The sooner I get motivated the sooner this will all be over..."

Brooke let out a frustrated moan. Coach Dick continued to thrust inside her even as she griped.

"OKAY!" Brooke said. "I'll lift up my shirt...but that's it!"

Coach Dick smiled.

"Great!!" he said, his eyes humping her chest already.

He watched Brooke's small hands drop from the "Breastford" lettering strewn across her chest and go to the bottom of her shirt. He could see her nipples were already poking through both her shirt and bra as she began to pull the bottom of her shirt up to her chest. Within a matter of seconds, Brooke had pulled her gym shirt up and over her bountiful bosoms, and they were now on display for her coach encased inside her bra.

Coach Dick's heart raced as he got an eyeful of Brooke Biguns' bra. The busty blonde had been scrunching her shirt up under neck when she felt his cock give a sudden burst of pressure inside her. She yelped in surprise as she felt him throb-harden inside her. She quickly placed her hands over her bra-encased boobs and covered her cleavage from his sight once more.

"Hey...wha-" the coach exclaimed.

"You saw them already." The busty blonde said. "Now finish."

Coach Dick wanted to protest, but he was much too excited to argue; judging by Brooke's actions he was going to fail his own gameplan, so he opted to just play along with the busty blonde tease to salvage any progress he had made.

Brooke looked up at her coach as she kept her hands on her big, bouncing globes. He had the weirdest of expressions on his face. His eyes were closed and his head was swaying every which way; Brooke could tell he was lost in the moment and he was really trying hard.

"Aw! Ohh...fuck!" the coach moaned.

He was so close to cumming. He just needed a little extra push. He opened his eyes and looked down at the busty blonde teen below him, trying to use her as material to get off. His eyes glanced down to her abundant chest and the way those two huge globes of flesh bounced and jiggled in her small hands. Those gargantuan melons dwarfed her hands completely with their sheer size...

"Uhhh..." Brooke moaned.

"Oh fuck!" the coach exclaimed, partly from pleasure and partly from letting go. He forcefully reached down and placed his hands atop Brooke's, trying to squeeze her tits over her hands while he continued to fuck her.

"Coach Dick!" Brooke exclaimed in protest.

The horny coach struggled to get some leeway, but the busty teen had a tight grip on her giant melons and wasn't letting go. He continued to thrust inside her as he tried to remove her small hands from the big-breast picture.

"C'mon...BROOKE!" the coach coaxed. "It's...part...of...the...DEAL!"

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers