To Bask in Breastford Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,377 Followers

Brooke tried to have things her way, but she knew she couldn't keep this up. She was much too tired to fend off the coach's advances, and she opted to finally let him have his way.

"UGH!" she proclaimed. "FINE!"

She pulled her hands away, and Coach Dick suddenly found his fingers caressing the cups of her highly sought-after bra.

"FUCK YES!! Ohhhhhuhhhhh..." the coach moaned as his fingers trailed to the tops of her breasts. He rested them on the exposed parts of her boobs, while his palms took over caressing her bra cups. With her full tits in hand her busty glory was his once again. "Yeah...that's it, baby...that's what I'm talking about...your tits are so fucking BIG!"

Brooke craned her head up and looked toward the ceiling.

"Ohhhhhh.....God...." she said, rolling her eyes.

"Big, juicy DDD breasts...fuck yeah! You have a beautiful rack, baby!" the coach said. With renewed enthusiasm he began to slide his dick in and out of her...fast. Brooke found herself moaning and yelping once more.

"Uhh...Uhhhhhh...uhhhh..." Brooke moaned, her rack bouncing in her coach's hands as he fucked her.

"Yeah...that's it, Brooke..." Coach Dick moaned. "Be a good girl and let me squeeze your big busty gazongas while I take your virginity..."

Brooke felt his cock throb and harden insider her hard and fast. It caused her to moan loudly, and she knew that was exactly what Coach Dick wanted. She could feel she was on the verge of screams...and it looked like Coach Dick might get his wish. He was thrusting into her hard, using her to jack himself off. The feel of her huge tits in his hands had made him a renewed man, and revitalized his lustful urges. Her tits were bouncing wildly in his hands as he gave her hard and fast and powerful thrusts...he was trying to shove more of his cock in her.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh......" he moaned as three quarters of his cock finally dove into her warm depths.

Brooke yelped and then bit her bottom lip as he penetrated her. It was as though a small explosion had gone off in her vagina. His cock had grown more and more powerful, and each thrust she had to struggle to hold back screams.

"Ohhh....fuuuuck...." Coach Dick moaned. "Yeahhhh! It's almost all the way in, baby!"

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!" the busty blonde yelped, a few moans escaping her lips.

Coach Dick was using all his force to try and fuck her as hard as he could. He wanted his entire dick to taste her, and the way things were going it looked like he might actually succeed.

"Yeah!" Coach Dick said. "That's it, you busty babe! Take my hard cock! Take it, Brooke! Take it Brooke! TAKE IT BROOKE!"

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh...Uh! UH! UH! UH!!!"

Coach Dick was overjoyed as he heard Brooke's screams take an orgasmic turn. Her screaming out in that way was like music to his ears, and her giant jugs in his hands were like basketballs he could bounce. It turned him on that he could be the only man to hear those screams and make her big basketball breasts bounce.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh...Uh! UH! UH! UH!!! UHH!!!"

Brooke was moaning out of her control. She couldn't believe how showing Coach Dick her bra and letting him touch it had changed things so much. It was like his cock had grown stronger and more powerful with each and every thrust, and each time he clamped his hands over her tits and squeezed her big globes she could feel it throb violently insider her...against her. It was like he had become a totally different man with a totally different cock...a much bigger, more powerful one. She wasn't certain when the sensations she'd been feeling had changed from pain to pleasure, but her subconscious was certain that she was not against it. Coach Dick wasn't as bad a man as she thought...

She opened her eyes wide as a new sensation struck her -- both pain and pleasure simultaneously...and lots of it. She breathed in and didn't let it go as she lied there, shocked...

The horny coach whooped and hollered as he had finally managed to stuff his entire cock inside her. Brooke gasped and she stared off blankly as she felt his tip pursing against her innermost parts. She stared off in disbelief letting out small, barely audible moans of surprise as her coach began using his entire length to fuck her now; reaping the spoils of breaking down her entire virgin barrier.

"OHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES!!!" Coach Dick bellowed triumphantly. "Fuck yes, Brooke! My entire cock is inside your tight, virgin pussy!! Fuck yeah, take it you big-titted babe! Take it Brooke! Feel my massive boner inside you and my hands squeezing your titanic-sized hooters baby fuck yeah!!"

Brooke was still in shock. Coach Dick's hands were massaging and squeezing her big tits as he repeatedly shoved his entire cock inside her. On the surface, she wasn't sure how she should be feeling...but she knew her subconscious was about to catch up to her.

"Yeah you busty babe!" Coach Dick yelled. "I can feel your big, bouncy basketball-boobs in my hands! Bouncing......jiggling....34DDDs...all that large-breasted glory...ALL MINE FUCK YEAH!"

Brooke snapped out of her daze in a flash. She could feel the tip of his cock in a place she'd never felt it before; his entire dick throbbed and pulsed powerfully inside her. She could tell she was on the verge of screaming.

"FUCK YES!!" Coach Dick shouted as his hands clamped down around Brooke's giant jiggling jugs. "My cock is so fucking HARD! Take it, Brooke! Fuck...your tits are so big and BUSTY! They're like big, soft balloons...your big boobs are so amazing! Take my hard cock while I squeeze your 34DDDs baby!!"

"Uhh..." Brooke moaned. "Uhhh......................Uhhh..................Uhhh...................Uhhhhh................Uhhhhh..................Uhhh!.....................Uh!..................Uh!...............Uh!............UH!............UH!............UH!............UH!.....UH!.....UH!.....UH! UH! UH! UH! UHH! UHH! UHHH! UHHHH! UHHHH! UHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UHHHHHHHHHH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! UH!!!"

"YES!!" Coach Dick shouted triumphantly as he gave Brooke some fast, consecutive victory thrusts. "Oh my God yes! Your huge gazongas are bouncing and jiggling in my hands!"

"UH!!! UH!!! UHHHHHH!!!" Brooke moaned, her tits being fondled and her vagina being de-virginized. She bit her lip and tried her best to hold back her screams of pleasure, but it was difficult to do so with Coach Dick's big, hard, throbbing cock inside her. He was fucking her hard and fast, threatening to rip her apart.

"Oh...my God..." Coach Dick moaned, his cock pulsing deep inside his busty student. "Tight, virgin pussy...those big, beautiful tits...so soft...look at those babies bounce! They're gonna make me bust a nut!"

"Uhh!" Brooke moaned in response. "UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!"

She was moaning and taking loud, deep breaths as the horny coach continued to speak while he fucked her.

"You're gonna make me cum, Brooke! You and your huge, massive tits yeeeaaahhhh! Oh fuuuuuuuuck....here it cuuuuuuuuums....ah! Here it comes, baby...ARE YOUR BIG BOOBS READY?!"

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UHHHHHHHHH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Coach Dick quickly pulled out from Brooke's wet, ravaged cunt. Brooke felt her lips being rubbed by the bottom of his cock as he pushed his length passed them. She was breathing hard and trying to catch her breath as the horny coach craned his dick upward from between her thighs, using her crotch to keep it elevated so as not to take his hands off her big tits.

"Oh...........fuck! I'm gonna shoot all over your 34DDDs!! TAKE IT, BROOKE!!" the coach yelled.

The busty blonde barely had any time to recover, as a second later she felt her stomach being pelted by hot cumshots as the overly excited coach finally fired off his prick-pistol.

"SHOOTING!" Coach Dick bellowed loudly. "UH! OH FUCK!! FIRING IT OFF ALL OVER YOU BROOKE!! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH YOU BIG TITTY BABE!!! ALL OVER YOUR BUSTY BODY!!!"

"Uh!" Brooke moaned as he fired shot after shot of his seed on to her stomach. She flinched with each shot as they were so strong and powerful that it felt like she was being pelted by pebbles at incredible speeds...even though they had a long way to go before hitting her. "UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!"

The first few shots pooled around her belly button and left it wet and sticky. After one or two more had hit her in the stomach she felt the next three or four hit the middle section of her chest right below her full, jutting rack. Coach Dick was trying to hit her boobs even though his hands were still on them.

The horny coach had a look of pleasure, hard work, and relief on his face as he sunk his fingers into her boobs roughly and tried to shoot them with his rapidly-firing cock.

"FUCK YEAHHHHH!" the coach shouted as he came all over his busty student. "SHOOTING ALL OVER YOU BROOKE! SQUEEZING YOUR BIG, JUICY HOOTERS BABY FUCK YEAHHHH! AH! AH! AH! SO...MUCH...BOOBMEAT!"

Brooke craned her neck as the horny coach desperately tried to aim his shots just a little bit higher, so as to glaze her big boobs in his cum. But luckily for her she felt his shots growing weaker and weaker, and soon his "shooting" and "firing" had been reduced to oozing and dripping.

"Awwwwww fuuuuuuuck...." The coach moaned. "Yeeeeaaaaahhhh, baby..."

Brooke now let out a breath and relaxed as she felt the coach loosen his grip on her giant bra-encased beauties, the last of his seed dripping out of his spent cock. She breathed and sighed in relief as she realized it was all over and she had made it through without getting any cum on her breasts or face.

Coach Dick had loosened his grip on her tits, but he still had his hands on them as he continued to play with them.

"Oh...my God..." Coach Dick moaned, coming down from his climax as he fondled her big globes. "That was fucking amazing."

Brooke breathed heavy, causing her rack to move up and down with her chest. She could see a small glimmer of excitement in her coach's eyes as he stared down at the heaving rack in his hands.

"Wow...Brooke..." the coach said as his fingers dove into her breast-flesh and squeezed the big orbs. "Goddamn...those are some huge, nut-busting hooters baby! You Breastford babes really know how to grow some big, juicy melons!"

Brooke wasn't saying anything as she steadily caught her breath; Coach Dick using her boobs as toys as he bounced and jiggled them in his hands.

"Look at those babies!" the coach went on. "Look at the size of that bra -- 34DDD! Those big jugs look like they are ready to burst! Big boobs, Brooke! Yeah! Do it, you big-titted babe! Bust that bra wide open! Bust it, baby!"

Brooke now realized that even though he had climaxed, Coach Dick was not yet relaxed. His body was still tensed up, and she feared thing weren't over just yet.

"Yeahhhhhh...." The coach moaned. "That would be awesome...your big tits busting through that bra...seeing those nipples ohhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh....."

Brooke faltered in her breathing for a moment, but she was soon able to relax as Coach Dick truly relaxed himself now and he finally pulled his hands off her bra-clad tits. She breathed in relief as her boobs were able to breathe a little better, and she soon felt the coach's hands traveling down the sides of her body and resting on her waist.

She looked up at him as his moaning came to a close and he let out a sigh of relief. She, too, let out a sigh. She was finally able to relax in peace.

She saw her coach's eyes open once more, and they locked on to her bra-clad chest. She then heard his speech revitalize itself as he made an exclamation.

"BIG BOOBS BROOKE YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!"

The busty blonde flung her head back in surprise and opened her eyes in shock as the spent coach fired another shot of jizz at her. This time his shooting bypassed her stomach entirely and went straight for her chest. She felt the top of her right breast get hit, and jizz splattered across the entire jug and into her cleavage.

Coach Dick thrusted his cock against her crotch as he fired his next shot; his eyes glued to the melon he just hit, watching it ripple and jiggle from the impact.

"FUCK YEAH YEAH YEAH!" the coach shouted as he redirected his next shot.

Brooke gasped as she felt her bra get hit by his seed, specifically the left cup; the giant jug beneath it jiggling from the sheer force. This happened twice more, her cups being pelted by cumshots, as the lustful coach hit his targets: her bra-clad nipples. They had been jutting through the material of her bra all day, pointing at him...teasing him. Now it was time they got what they deserved.

Brooke felt one of her pointy buds get hit, and the cum splattered over the top so that she could feel moisture on the tops of her breasts. She was breathing heavy, but that was only causing her rack to take more of the shots head-on.

"UH!" she moaned. "UH! UH! UH! UH! UHH!"

Her moaning slowed to a close as the coach finally ceased his firing. The last of his jizz seeped out from the tip and drizzled down his length as he breathed and sighed above her.

"Fuck yes......fuck yeah, Brooke...." He breathed.

"Ugh..." Brooke said as she tried to wipe the cum from her chest with her hand.

"Those tits can really take cumshots!" Coach Dick said. "Fuck yeah, Brooke...I can't believe I managed to shoot all over your big, heaving tits!"

"You're a jerk." Brooke said, propping herself up on her elbows. "I can't believe I agreed to this."

The couch made squeaking noises as she tried to sit up. She had man yogurt all over her upper body, and she wanted to clean herself up as quick as she could.

Coach Dick moved back as she sat up. He hurriedly moved in response to her movement with his spent dick in hand; trying to allow her some room to move.

"Hey relax..." he said as he draped his legs to the floor and sat down properly. "It was an accident."

"Yeah, right..." Brooke muttered as she looked around for something to clean up with. She glanced over at her coach, sitting down on the couch with his spent dick in both hands as though trying to hide it. She could tell he was insecure about his outward appearance, and that probably went double for him at the moment; what with the situation he now found himself in.

She found that she had to stop herself from giggling. For all his buffoonery she had to admit that a part of the blame rested on her own shoulders. After all, it was she and Brittany who had sought him out; and at every turn in their relationship it was the two of them that had dictated the terms and conditions. Brittany would be standing in this spot next, and as Brooke looked to the insecure man on the couch holding his limp penis in hand it was hard to believe that the two of them would be having sex.

These thoughts and more brewed in the busty blonde's mind as she searched for something to clean up with. She watched as her coach got up and responded to her actions by going to his desk and reaching into one of the drawers. She noted how he avoided eye contact with her and tried to hide his insecurity for the time being. Again, she had to stop herself from giggling; and as he handed her a towel as politely as he could she had to admit to herself that he was a very cute guy.

After cleaning up, she walked to the floor over her panties and pulled them up her legs. She did the same thing with her shorts, and shortly after that she was pulling her gym shirt back down over her abundant chest...with some difficulty, of course. As soon as her bountiful chest was fully covered she stood up straight and began fixing her bra, a small smile creeping across her face as she caught glimpses of the distraught coach trying to hide himself from her.

"This bra is ruined." She said, seemingly out of the blue.

"Umm....I'll buy you a new one." The coach responded, now fully clothed.

"Uh, you'll buy me two." The blonde stated matter-of-factly.

"Alright." Coach Dick said, stepping forward so the two of them stood face-to-face. "Two it is."

"AND..." Brooke added. "You'll give me the money to do so."

Coach Dick initially put a mock look of surprise on his face, but he quickly changed it back to its normal look when the blonde glared at him.

"Okay." The coach said. "I can't put anything passed you, can I?"

"No way, mister." Brooke said, brushing passed him as she headed for the door. For whatever reason, she intentionally flaunted her ass at him as she did so. She knew he was staring.

As she opened the door she turned to look at him one more time. He had an awkward look on his face.

"Bye." She said, waving as she disappeared.

"Bye." Coach Dick said after the door had closed. A moment later his entire body went limp as he collapsed comfortably.

* * * * * * * *

Coach Blue could see his breath on the window pane as he viewed the street outside. There was nary a woman to be seen, and the fact only made him more aware of his own loneliness. It was fitting.

Just as he was thinking that his wife approached him from behind. He suddenly felt her hands dart toward the front of his body and rub his chest. He could feel her jelly-like body pressing up against his, and he had to keep himself from doing anything drastic; such as pushing her away and sprinting toward the door.

"Hey you." She said into his ear. "It's so nice having you home. I'm so glad your after-school practice sessions have been cut short."

"I don't know, Laura." The coach sighed. "I just feel like things are not going the way that I planned. Nothing's going my way."

Laura responded to his sigh by talking over his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" she said to him. "You have a new assistant, which means less work for you to do...and more time to spend at home with your beautiful wife."

Coach Blue rolled his eyes as his wife continued with her deluded speech.

"The way I see it, things are going better for you now than they ever have been. In fact, this is the first good thing that's happened to us since we got here."

"Us?" Coach Blue asked.

Laura nodded.

The coach simply stared out through the window. That was so typical of Laura to speak as if what was best for her was best for them both. He dared not say that, however. He felt that keeping her around for the sole purpose of cheating on her with beautiful teenage girls was a great way to exact his revenge on her for so many years of torment and deceit.

"Besides," Laura continued. "Now you don't have to spend all day with those plastic, made-up Barbie dolls and their unnatural offspring. When I think about all those girls in that gym of yours with their physically enhanced bodies and tits that are WAY..."

"I gotta go!" Coach Blue said, trying to hide his erection as he stepped awkwardly to the side. Laura's hands slid along the side of his body for a moment as he weaseled his way around her.

"Go?" Laura asked. "But...wh-"

"Running." The coach said. "I might be a little late. Don't wait up."

He heard Laura speak just as he was opening the door, but he did not care to listen as he walked out and the door closed behind him.

Outside, he immediately sprinted down the drive and along the sidewalk. When he felt he was a good distance from his home...and his wife...he slowed his pace to a comfortable jog. His heart was racing as though he was a child running from a larger monster of sorts.

Running helped to calm his raging emotions, and that helped to better control the sexual urges he'd been having since coming to Breastford. Those sexual urges had been creeping up on him recently with the absence of the busty duo, and most other Breastford women, from his life. There had even been an occasion or two in which he had almost succumbed to his wife's advances, but thankfully Gretchen was more than willing to lend him a hand (so to speak).

Aside from having to dodge his wife he had just let split the two greatest things that had ever happened to him: Brooke Biguns and Brittany Bust. He had been meaning to approach the two busty teens lately, but found that he'd not yet received the opportunity. It seemed that each time he wanted to approach them they were nowhere to be found.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,377 Followers