To Bask in Breastford Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers

Even if he could get Brooke and Brittany alone simply to talk there was no guarantee they wouldn't be interrupted by Coach Dick, or even that he could not overhear. If that meddlesome enemy of his ever caught wind of what he had done with the two busty beauties he was certain Coach Dick would have him kicked out of Breastford for good, he knew him to be the type of man that didn't hesitate.

He had literally blown things with Paula and Natalie. And while it didn't seem to blow over all too well Coach Blue had to admit that he was grateful for the time they had spent together, as well as the opportunity to have a threesome with two busty MILFs such as Paula Swanson and Natalie Knockers.

His mind began to race as he remembered Paula...and her blue concoction. Coach Dick had had that same concoction upon his arrival here in Breastford, he was sure of it. How could he have obtained it if Paula had not given it to him herself? And he had gulped down the stuff as though one bottle was simply a drop in the bucket...

Coach Blue had no idea how the new coach had managed to obtain such a treasure or why, but one thing he was certain of was that Coach Dick was beginning to feel the effects of this buxom community already...judging by his constant disappearances and overall seclusion. He remembered how difficult it had been for himself to function, and even if Coach Dick had an unlimited supply of the magic juice there was no getting around that initial speed bump.

The more he thought about it the more he realized that both he and Dick were in the same boat. While they were both essentially free to bask in Breastford they each had their own obstacles to overcome. Granted, his own obstacles were much larger than the newcomer's...but he really only himself to blame for that.

"Myself..."

Coach Blue shuttered as a scary thought entered his mind: Had he paved the way for Coach Daniel Dick?

He quickly shook the thought from his mind and tried to focus. While Coach Dick could have the edge on him in terms of Paula, Natalie, and the rest of the Cantaloupe Committee he knew that the tables had been turned on the other end of the court. He knew that there was no possible way Coach Dick could hold the edge when it came to the real prizes -- Brooke, Brittany, the other young bombshells in town...and especially the ultimate prize of Nina Knockers.

Coach Blue smiled to himself as he thought of the things he had done with the busty duo of Brittany and Brooke. He had fulfilled many a fantasy with them...and yet he was still trying to fulfill many more. When it came to that subject, there was no possible way Coach Dick could beat him to the punch. Even if he had an unlimited supply of Paula's concoction there was no chance his new assistant could succeed in bedding both Brittany and Brooke before him. With the amount of time he had invested in those two girls there was no way Coach Dick could fulfill his fantasies with them before he could.

There were so many fantasies...he could remember the double blowjob they had given him, all over him as they battled over his manhood...then shooting his sperm all over them...

Yet even with all he had done there was still one sexy fantasy he couldn't believe he had yet to try. It was, arguably, his biggest one. Or, at least it had recently become his biggest one. He had jerked off many a time to it ever since Paula and Natalie had introduced it to him in the shower, and he felt certain it was every titman's dream...their ultimate fantasy. He felt sure men had even died trying to fulfill it, or searching for a place like Breastford in which to fulfill it in. It was something few men had even realized; it was the ever-elusive double-titfuck.

Such a fantasy could only be fulfilled with two beautiful, busty babes like Brooke Biguns and Brittany Bust. Coach Blue could hardly imagine performing that feat with anyone else. He felt saddened as he realized he'd had the opportunity on more than one occasion to bring that idea to fruition. He'd been so close, but sadly he had let it slip from his grasp.

Coach Blue had to bring his fleeting mind to a halt as he thought he heard someone call his name. He saw a figure up ahead waving at him, as he drew nearer he saw that it was Gretchen. He made a beeline for her as she waved him in.

"What are you doing?" Gretchen asked when he finally reached her.

"Just...out for a jog." The coach said as he caught his breath.

"Oh. Fun." Gretchen replied. "Wanna come inside and have some real fun?"

"I...er...I can't." Coach Blue said, shockingly. "I have to finish my workout. Gotta stay in shape, you know."

"Oh...right." Gretchen said with a slight frown. "Of course. Well...um...what's up?"

"Not a lot." Coach Blue answered.

The two fidgeted as they searched for something to say. Things were beginning to get awkward.

"Are you sure you don't want to have some fun?" Gretchen asked in a small pleading tone. "We could go out for a drive..."

Coach Blue smiled and let out a small chuckle.

"I'm positive." He said. "But listen...there is something I wanted to ask you."

"Oh..." Gretchen said. "Sure."

"The other day Coach Dick mentioned that he had gotten some kind of drink from your mom. Do you know what it was?"

Gretchen's eyes grew wide for a moment. Coach Blue was looking at her intensely, awaiting her answer.

"No...uhh...well, yeah..." the brunette stammered. "I mean, I know what it is. It's...just an energy drink. You know about those, right?"

"Yeah," Coach Blue said, completely aware of Gretchen's lie. "How come she never let me try any?"

Gretchen fidgeted a little more.

"I don't know..." Gretchen said. She thought for a moment, and then quickly threw something in. "But if you want I can get you some!"

"What?" Coach Blue asked.

"Nothing!" Gretchen said quickly, biting her lip. "Hey...coach? Have you seen Brooke or Brittany lately?"

Coach Blue answered in a casual tone.

"No." he said. "I usually see them hanging around outside, but I haven't been able to er...I haven't seen them around lately. I guess they aren't as dedicated as I thought."

"Yeah..." Gretchen said, awkwardly.

"Well look." Coach Blue said. "It's getting late, I should probably head home."

"Yeah...me too." Gretchen responded. "I uhh...I just remembered I have something I need to do."

"Okay." Coach Blue said. "I'll see you at practice."

"Bye." Gretchen said, turning around to leave quickly.

Coach Blue watched as she walked away. The sun was already beginning to set as his mind went blank for the first time that evening. Sweat poured over his body as he took a few steps and sped his pace to a gradual jog. Rather than going home, he decided that he needed more time to think...and more time away from his fat cow of a wife. With that in mind, he took off running down the street once more.

When he had gone a few houses down he decided to keep going, and he resumed running in the direction of the setting sun. He ran down the entire block and crossed the street. Along the way he passed a vehicle, but he paid it no attention as he continued his workout.

In the front seat of that vehicle Natalie Knockers and her daughter Nina were refuting each other's company. An awkward and tense silence had overcome them as only an argument between mother and daughter could produce.

Natalie had seen Coach Blue running. She hadn't given him much thought (she never did), and had instead focused on the situation at hand: the one involving her suddenly silent daughter next to her in the passenger's seat.

Nina sat there with her arms crossed over her abundant and generous chest, her head pressed against the cool window pane of her mother's car...watching houses and street lights and trees and grass zoom passed them as they drove by.

Natalie pulled into their driveway and they began exiting the vehicle. The only sounds coming from their home at the moment were the jingling of Natalie's keys as she took her purse in hand, the slamming of her car doors, and the outdoor workings of their air conditioned home as the two women walked toward the door at different intervals.

Nina walked in first, and was soon followed by her mother. Natalie pulled the key from the doorknob and shut the door behind her from the inside. She opened her mouth to speak, and tried to keep her voice as calm as possible.

"Well?" she said.

"Well what?" Nina responded. "I have nothing to say, mother."

"Well you must have something to say..." Natalie said.

"What am I supposed to say?? You're trying to make me quit the basketball team!"

"I'm not asking you to quit." Natalie responded. "I'm just asking you to fulfill your duties to the committee."

Nina gazed at her mother sternly.

"And how am I supposed to do that without quitting?"

"Nina, sooner or later you are going to have to devote yourself to this full time."

"This is insane..." Nina proclaimed. "This is insane, you know it is. I haven't even been inducted yet!"

"Yes, well the committee changed its mind."

"And I'm supposed to just...accommodate that? Just drop what I'm doing and report for duty?"

"Yeah." Natalie said, matter-of-factly.

There was a calm silence between the two as the storm between them began to die down. Each woman just stood there absorbing the other's presence trying to decide what to say...afraid of what might be said next.

Nina crossed her arms and gazed at her mother with intent.

"I just don't believe you." She said. "After all those years of being strong-armed by the committee to do what they want you are trying to do the same thing to me."

Natalie's eyes went wide. Her daughter was really starting to get on her nerves.

"No, this is nothing like that. Nina...you are quitting the basketball team and that's final!"

"There's nothing right about this, and you know it." Nina said.

"Nina..." Natalie spoke, but she was interrupted by her daughter.

"If you and the committee want me off the team so badly...you are going to have to get Coach Blue to kick me off."

Natalie tried to think of something to say, but nothing came out of her mouth but befuddlement. She stared after her daughter, her arms crossed over her huge rack, as she made her way out of the room.

Once she was gone Natalie took some time to reflect on what had just happened. She sat down and put her hands to her temples as her mind raced.

Her daughter had always had more ambition than the average teenage girl. She had every right to be rebellious...but Natalie had assumed that those ambitious qualities of hers would have died down as she grew into womanhood. She had not raised her to be that way, and could not remember a time in her own life when she had deliberately disobeyed her own mother.

On the other hand, Nina was definitely not like the other girls in Breastford. Natalie was all too aware of that. She had started to develop much earlier than the other girls, and by age thirteen it became apparent that they would never quite reach the heights that Nina would ascend to. In just a few short years Nina had surpassed most of the adult women in bust size, and she was viewed as a goddess among the youth. Natalie had had to bear the burden of Nina gradually catching up to her own cup size...and then watching her surpass it. Nina had never tried on one of her bras, but Natalie knew that if she had she would probably burst it apart at the cups.

Recently, however; this trend was not one that Natalie had to sit idly by and watch by her lonesome. Several of the other women in town, including some on the committee, had confessed to seeing a drastic change in their daughters' bra sizes. Women were finding their daughters' old bras cast aside in favor of newer, bigger upgrades. This had become a reoccurring discussion at their meetings.

It seemed that even though the girls had reached the age in which their breasts should stop having such sudden growth spurts their bodies were simply not adhering to those rules. Breastford women did not show signs of aging until the age of fifty; forty at the very least, but at the rate this new generation was developing their bodies were either going to be worn out by age thrity...or...

Natalie turned her thoughts back to her own personal issues, and to Nina. If anyone should be worried, it was her. Nina had developed better and quicker than anyone Natalie had ever seen. It was as though Nina's body had set the example for all the other girls to follow. They were eager to catch her, but Natalie knew that it was going to be a disappointing chase. There was nary a woman, young or old, that could catch her daughter. She had made her peace with that. But why wouldn't Nina be interested in joining the committee?

She had to admit that there was a lot she did not understand about Nina. She couldn't understand her obsession with basketball, for instance. What was so great about bouncing a ball up and down a court? She couldn't understand her fascination with the unknown. She was always so quick to stare someone down until she understood them, or try something new again and again until she was familiar with it. It had been like that ever since she was a little girl.

Natalie could recall moments when Nina had tried new food, played a new game, or attempted a new sport; and somehow she always managed to come out on top...even if she did not particularly enjoy those new experiences. She either liked it or didn't, but either way she was familiar with it. It was something she had mastered, and she had managed to master quite a few things; more than Natalie could even imagine. It was as though Nina had her entire life figured out, and yet she was still so confused. Natalie could see it in her. It shown in her eyes. It shown in her speech. It shown in almost everything she did. It was like everything Nina did was just something small and insignificant to her, and yet she defended those things and was unwilling to let them go; they were part of something much bigger.

Nina should have been campaigning to secure a position within the committee. She should have been networking with the right people. She should have been using her natural gifts to obtain the things that all Breastford women wanted and struggled to obtain. It was difficult for Natalie to catch even the smallest glimpse of Nina's mindset.

Natalie placed her hands on her head as she felt a headache coming on. All this pondering was beginning to take its toll, and it was very unnecessary. Nina was going to join the committee ahead of schedule, and Evelyn could no longer hold these things over her. She hadn't quite persuaded Nina to quit the team, but she had convinced the committee that Nina's induction alone would hurt her position as basketball team captain. With all of those new responsibilities it was going to be difficult for even Nina to handle them all, and Coach Blue was going to have no choice but to cope or get rid of his star player. Either way, he was going to lose momentum; and any type of leeway he had managed to garner from the other girls would soon be lost.

Natalie shook her head. She and Steven Blue had not always seen eye to eye, but she had to admit she was a bit saddened at the committee's decision to let him go. She now saw the true reason for bringing Coach Dick to Breastford. It wasn't to assist Coach Blue, but to replace him. Her mind told her this was the right decision, but her heart told her something different. She tried to shake the thoughts from her head as she got up and began walking to her bedroom. On the way she passed the restroom. She could hear Nina inside, preparing to shower. As she stepped into her bedroom and thought of her daughter, a much different feeling crept over her -- a good, positive one.

She couldn't help but think one final thought as she began settling in for the night: Nina was a fully capable young woman; and no matter what happened she was certain Nina would find a way to accomplish all her goals and achieve everything she wanted.

* * * * * * * *

Samantha stood there staring at the large fountain in the middle of Madeline's chambers. She had always been fascinated by it; but today she was even more fascinated for some reason. She crept up on it and peered into it, staring into the crisp, clean water. Her reflection stared back at her, and she screwed her face up in disgust.

She touched her cheeks, and watched her reflection mirror her movements in the water. Her fat, sausage-like fingers rubbed her chubby cheeks for a moment before she pressed her palm against her cheek flat. She could smell a weird smell emanating from her hand, and she wondered if her entire body smelled that way.

Some moisturizing lotion could go a long way towards making herself desirable -- just like Madeline. A little perfume and she herself could have three gorgeous studs to play with...all three of them begging her to let them have sex with her -- the most beautiful woman in Breastford.

She could feel herself becoming flustered as she thought of those three superhot beefcakes; their big muscles rippling next to her as she stared down at their reflections in the water. She imagined touching them; her fingers dancing along their muscular bodies and feeling them harden under her womanly caresses. She imagined gripping their huge, powerful cocks and stroking one in each hand while the third stud stuffed it into her from behind. She imagined sucking on two beautiful, studly cocks while she was being fucked...and then she imagined all three beefcakes beating her face with their massive dicks; their bulging biceps and triceps and pecs and other muscles flexing above her like eye candy as the three beautiful men begged her to let them cum.

"Samantha...you are the most beautiful woman in Breastford!" She could hear them say.

"Paula and Natalie are nothing when compared to you. They are hideous hags and you are a sexy goddess among women..."

"You're such a babe...you leave us wanting..."

She had longed to hear those words for so long. She put her palms down over the edge of the fountain and stared at the reflection of the three men in the water.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "You hunks are soooo HOTT!! Your muscles are so big...your bodies are so hard...look at those abs...! Take me you hunks! Take me!"

But her fantasy was brought to a halt as she heard her name being called. She quickly whipped around to face the direction of the shouting.

"Over here!" she shouted back. "I'm over here!"

The doors to Madeline's chambers opened and Madeline soon walked in. She had a stern look on her face as she stepped toward her grotesque servant with a purpose in every step.

"I...I just wanted to let you know you have a visitor." Samantha said.

"A visitor?" Madeline responded. "Is that all you have to say? You interrupted by nightly bathing with my bath boys for a visitor?"

"I...uhh..." Samantha stammered. "Er...yes. I think it's someone you might be interested in speaking with. Gretchen Swanson is here to see you."

Madeline's eyes lit up as she took a brush and ran it through her damp hair.

"Really..." she said. "Well, I daresay you are right about that. Give me ten minutes, and then send her in."

Samantha nodded, and then walked out of the room. She made her way down the hall, passing the Committee meeting room along the way, and headed toward the stairs. She stepped quickly down them and found herself in the living area. She made her way through one more room and was at the door, where Gretchen was waiting. The pouty brunette had her arms crossed over her size D chest. Samantha scowled at her in jealousy as she approached.

"Madeline will see you now." She said.

"It's about time." Gretchen replied as she stepped with Samantha.

The two shared no more conversation as Samantha led Gretchen back the exact way she had come. A few minutes later they were standing at the foot of Madeline's door, and not long after that the door was opening and Samantha was leading the young brunette inside.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers