To Bask in Breastford Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back at Coach Blue and decided to break his very thorough inspection of her rack. His eyes looked like they were in overdrive as they scanned her.

"I'm so sure." She said, but when Coach Blue didn't budge an inch she had to speak up again. "You can take your eyes off my tits now."

The oh-so-subtle coach instantly snapped out of his boob-gazing mode as he heard the tone in Nina's voice. That combined with the content of her words was sending his mind into red-alert, a place he definitely did not want to be in with Nina. Not with any woman in Breastford, for that matter, but especially not with Nina.

He admitted defeat and quickly tried to charm his way out of it.

"I'm...so sorry!" he said. "I didn't mean to...I was just, staring off into space not really thinking-"

"Well you're right about one thing." Nina interrupted. "You weren't thinking."

Coach Blue half-expected Nina to say that he never thought about anything, or that he was an idiot, or anything to that extent. But instead Nina gave a short and sweet smile, and the mood in the room became a whole lot lighter.

"Should I keep talking?" Nina asked. "Should I talk about myself more, or should we talk about you?"

"Me?" Coach Blue said. "Nah, let's not talk about me. I don't really think that would be appropriate, anyway."

"Awww, c'mon, Coach Blue..." Nina said.

The coach's cock rose as he watched Nina unfold her arms. The outline of her massive boobs through her shirt and bra filled his sight, and more importantly the outline of her hard nipples. There was no mistaking how hard those nipples were as Nina spread her arms out and let her hands slide out on the edge of his desk. She readjusted herself in her seat, and soon Coach Blue saw her massive rack bouncing a little bit closer to him as she leaned forward and let her boobs collide with the outer edge of his desk.

"Whoa...Nina..." Coach Blue said, his cock insanely hard under his desk. "Those boobs look incredible...so big and juicy..."

"Mmm." Nina said, a devilishly small smile across her face. "So...tell me about yourself."

"Uhh...I...I don't know..." the coach said in a confused tone. His tone sounded as though he was enjoying himself and resenting himself all at the same time. "I don't know about that. I'm not the one who needed counseling, and besides...I'm a teacher, you're a student...it's just not appropriate."

At this Nina's chest rose up. She scraped her giant boobs against the side of the coach's desk, and Coach Blue watched them intently as her nipples came into view once more on the other side of it. Soon her entire bust was above his desk, and Nina let them fall atop it. Coach Blue was in awe as her massive flesh balloons bounced atop the desk they had collided on. They jiggled into place as Nina gripped the sides of his desk and arched her back. By the time her little display was over, Nina looked at her coach with a devilish smile once more. The man was practically drooling.

Coach Blue's dick was throbbing underneath his desk. Nina had not let him go soft the entire time she'd been in his office.

"Oh my god..." the coach said, awestruck. "Look at those giant hooters! Goddamn! I can see your nipples!"

"Coach..." Nina said, interrupting him. "My counseling is over. I can leave right now, or...I can stay and you can talk about yourself. So...if you want to keep looking at these babies, then I suggest you start talking."

Coach Blue had been watching her intently while she spoke. She had gestured to her rack with her eyes as she had said the words "these babies." There was no mistaking that Nina was using her tits to get him to open up.

"Uhh....uhhhhh.....uhhhhhhh uggghhh! Fine!" the coach exclaimed. He quickly opened up one of his desk drawers and reached for a squirt bottle. Nina watched, confused, as he eagerly took a huge gulp from the bottle, then let it fall down to the floor. To her surprise, he seemed a little more relaxed afterward. "Where should I start?"

"I dunno." Nina said. "What was your childhood like?"

Coach Blue faltered for a moment to consider how common this question was during counseling.

"I don't know." He said. "My childhood was fine. Nothing of major significance ever really happened to me. In fact, not even in high school. I guess you could say I've lived a painfully average life."

"Until you met your wife?" Nina asked, her boobs heaving in her coach's sight.

"Right..." Coach Blue said, trailing off to admire Nina's beautiful rack. "Uhh...she and I met in err...college..."

"That's when you fell in love?"

"Yeah..." the coach answered. "Yeah, I guess so. We got married after that little scare you mentioned. We figured if our relationship could handle that, then it could definitely handle marriage."

"Were you right?" Nina asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

Coach Blue stopped for a moment. Nina looked so sexy with her eyebrow raised, and that devilish smile of hers, and those huge tits...

"Uhhh...I don't know..." he answered.

Nina relaxed her posture a little, letting her enormous melons rest a little easier atop her coach's desk.

"What do you mean?" she asked of him.

"I don't know, Nina." The coach said, sounding a little more sincere. "I guess I don't really have to tell you that Laura and I aren't really on the same page right now."

"What happened?" Nina pried.

"Let's just say that things change. People change."

"Do you still love her?"

"I...I don't know. I guess so...I mean, I'm still in love with the person she was."

Nina relaxed in her seat a little bit more. This caused her tits to move back a little on Coach Blue's desk.

"I think you should give it some time." She said.

Coach Blue sighed.

"I have given it time, Nina." He said. "I've given it time, I've given it space, I've given it possible solutions; nothing seems to work. That's because nothing is going to work. Laura's just not the same person."

"Well," Nina said, sliding her tits completely off his desk and hiding her nipples from view. "If you truly love someone you'll love them no matter how they change. No matter what they become, right?"

"No, Nina." Coach Blue said. "I'm sure that's something we all would love to believe, you know, as a human species. We all want to believe in that fairy tale nonsense. But those are just fairy tales. Real life is very different."

Nina ducked her lips to the right for a second, then she immediately leaned forward and slid her tits across the coach's desk so that her full boobs and nipples were viewable to him once more.

"Is it, Coach?" she said, with a sexy tone and smile. "Is it really that different?"

"Yes." The coach said, not missing a beat. "It is. That's the real world."

Nina frowned, and then fell back in her seat once more.

"You know..." she said. "You and I have never really talked before."

Coach Blue shrugged.

"Sure we have." He said.

"You know what I mean." Nina said.

"Yeah. Yeah, I guess I do." Coach Blue said. "Well you're not exactly an easy person to talk to. I mean, for God's sake, Nina! You're a walking wet dream!"

Nina crossed her arms over her chest again and shrugged.

"You're the first person I've told about this." She said.

Coach Blue knew he should've been distraught over this, but he was too engrossed in the conversation to let his feelings overcome him.

"You mean your mom doesn't know?" he asked.

Nina shook her head.

"Could we not tell her about this?"

"Sure." The coach said, going against all his instincts. "I won't say a word. There is such a thing as student-teacher confidentiality."

Nina smiled...a genuine smile this time. Even though she'd been flashing him smiles throughout their entire conversation Coach Blue felt like this was the first one he'd seen.

"Thanks, Coach." She said, gratefully.

Coach Blue nodded.

"I guess this went well." He said. "I hadn't given anyone counseling in a while, and I was afraid it would turn out bad. I never expected to do this in Breastford."

"How do you like it here?" Nina asked, putting her elbows on his desk and letting her face rest in her hands.

"I love it!" Coach Blue said, unable to hide his eagerness to answer that question. "It's the best place I've ever been to!"

After he said it, he realized that it may have come off as idiotic (in Nina's mind). But to his surprise Nina's expression had not changed. She still had that smile on her face, and she had a look in her eyes he had not seen in a woman for a long while.

"Hm." Nina said, sarcastically. "I wonder why?"

Coach Blue laughed.

"Can't put anything passed you, can I?" he asked.

"Not a chance." Nina replied. She then sat back again and began smoothing out her clothes. Coach Blue's cock throbbed as he watched her hands rub her big, gorgeous jugs.

"Mmmmmm...." He muttered audibly.

"You know..." Nina said, apparently unaware of the things her coach was imagining of doing with her giant tits. "If you are that interested in Breastford I could tell you a little more sometime."

"Awesome!" Coach Blue said as he licked his lips and imagined closing them around one of Nina's nipples.

Nina stood up and smoothed out her shorts, getting ready to leave.

"Good." She said. "I can tell you more about my dreams, too."

Coach Blue only nodded as he watched Nina turn around and walk away. Her ass had that same explosive swell that her boobs had.

"Bye, Coach." Nina said, as she turned halfway and gave him a short wave.

"Bye..." the coach uttered as Nina opened the door, and walked out.

* * * * * * * *

In another office things were about to take a much more physical turn. Coach Dick had been waiting at his desk for Brittany Bust to show up, but she had already proven herself late. He began contemplating on what he might do, how he might use this little mishap on the duo's part to further gain entryway into their graces. But just as he was deciding on a plan and mundanely going through the papers on his desk he heard the unmistakable sound of the doorknob turning. To his surprise Brittany burst right in.

"Hi!" she said.

This initial greeting shocked the good coach to a certain extent. He had not expected Brittany to be this cheery and upbeat about the whole thing. He had expected her to act as Brooke had, but soon he realized that Brittany and Brooke were two separate entities. He had become so accustomed to treating them as a sole entity that he was beginning to forget that each girl had her own personality, likes, dislikes, etc. In his mind's eye he began to view these private one-on-one practice sessions with the girls as opportunities to find out what they each liked and didn't like.

"Hey." He said, calmly. He took in the site of Brittany and her big, bouncy breasts. Like Brooke, she had shown up wearing her workout clothes. And he was willing to bet that also like Brooke, Brittany wasn't wearing a sports bra. Rather, he expected her to be wearing a lace one, perhaps one that she wore casually.

"I guess I'm late." The busty blonde said as she sat comfortably on his couch. "Sorry about that! Brooke just had to talk to me about something, you understand."

The deductive coach tried to hide his eagerness as he watched the busty blonde bombshell seat herself on his couch. She planted her buttocks in the far corner of it, then leaned back slightly and crossed her legs as if to get into a position in which she could view everything he was doing.

The look was almost breathtaking. One smooth leg hanging loosely over the other, her beautiful rack jutting far from the inside of her shirt and stretching its design farther than it was meant for; everything about Brittany's demeanor was whispering the words "Come here and fuck me."

And that's exactly what he intended to do.

"Aw that's fine, don't worry your pretty little head about it." He said as he reached into his desk and pulled out a squirt bottle. He emptied about half its contents into him before wiping his mouth and getting up from his seat.

Brittany did not take her eyes off him as he began making his way toward her. Her eyes scanned his entire body up and down as he neared her like some sort of Goliath approaching a small David. Soon she was buried in his shadow as he was practically upon her. But light was soon restored as he sat down, comfortably, next to her.

Brittany had her left arm sitting casually atop the couch. Her other arm had its elbow propped against the armrest behind her, and she was idly rubbing her fingers as her eyes took in the sight of her coach preparing next to her.

Coach Dick slapped his hand across Brittany's leg as he finally settled into his seat. Brittany felt his warm fingers idly sliding up and down her smooth appendage, and soon it was trailing up toward her pelvis.

"First thing's first..." the coach said as his hand reached her tummy and went diving for the bottom of her shirt. "Let's get those puppies out..."

But Brittany took hold of his hand by the wrist. Coach Dick could have easily broken free of her weak attempt to halt him in his tracks, but he decided to hear her out instead.

"Not so fast." She said. "Brooke told me that she never once showed you her breasts. And since she never did...I don't want to show you mine, either."

Coach Dick pulled his hand away, frustrated. He was beginning to grow tired of all these games.

"You've got to be KIDDING me!" he exclaimed. "How am I supposed to fuck you without looking at your tits??"

"You did it with Brooke..." Brittany said, a stern look in her eyes.

"Well...yeah!" the coach said, growing befuddled. "But that was...er..."

"Look." Brittany said. "We agreed to let you have sex with us. But we never agreed to show you our breasts."

"This is insane. I mean, this is moronic! How are you girls going to let me fuck you, but not let me see your tits?? I would have been just as content...more even...if you had let me play with your tits and not have sex!"

"Oh. We know." Brittany said, raising an eyebrow at her coach.

Coach Dick thought for a moment as he stared back at Brittany's ominous-looking face, and then he threw his head back and chuckled.

"I get it." He said. "So this was just one of your games, again, right?"

Brittany stared at him without saying a word. Her coach continued.

"Well, you know, eventually I'm going to see them. Maybe not today, but I will. I'm going to see them, I'm going to squeeze them...I'm going to bury my face in them..."

Brittany leaned back as her coach began leaning forward. He was speaking in more of a whisper now as his face neared hers. He was closing in for a kiss as he continued to speak.

"...bury my cock in them...it's so big and huge, thrust it between your hooters over and over...fuck your big, busty boobs like an animal...and then shoot my load...all...over...you..."

Brittany couldn't say a word as his lips finally met hers. She pressed them against his and began kissing him back.

The horny coach slipped his tongue into her mouth and wiggled it around searching for her, but she was apparently choosing not to French him back. Instead, he brought one of his hands to her waist and began sliding it up her body. It reached the swell of her magnificent bosom and curved around it. Soon his palm was over the "Brea" portion of the "Breastford" lettering on her shirt, and Brittany felt his fingers dig into her flesh and squeeze.

She immediately brought her hand to his over her tit mid-kiss and pulled it down, but Coach Dick broke the kiss and spoke huskily.

"You know Brooke let me touch hers..."

After a moment's contemplation and her lips back against his, she dropped her guard and her hand. Coach Dick eagerly took hold of the massive jug and squeezed to his heart's content.

"Ahhhh...." He moaned as he fondled the giant orb through her shirt and bra. He could almost feel the fabric of the bra underneath her shirt as though he was touching it with his bare fingers. Then there was the unmistakable feeling of her youthful, spongy flesh. He could clamp his fingers around the big melon only to feel it press back with perk against his fingers and force him to unclamp his hand. He coaxed a small moan from the busty teen as he squeezed her big boob hard and kept his fingers clawed around it for a time. He then cut her moan short by pressing his lips back against hers and sticking his tongue back in her mouth.

This time, as Brittany had been in mid-moan, his tongue found hers and he batted it back and forth a few times.

"Uhhmmm!" Brittany moaned. "Mmmmm...."

She pulled away and immediately slid the back of her hand across her lips. She then made a few "ugh" noises as though trying to get a taste out of her mouth.

The bad-tasting coach paid her sounds no mind as his hand traveled from her big right melon to her cleavage, and then over to her left one. He squeezed her second breast with as much vigor and excitement as he had the first. He then alternated by squeezing her big boobs one at a time, first the right; then the left, then the right; then the left, etc.

Brittany was apparently still trying to get his taste out of her mouth as she shook her head and tried to spit the taste free. Coach Dick took this as an opportunity to slide his hands down her abdomen and torso and rest on her waist. His fingers slid over her lovely leg all the way to her knee, feeling its smooth flesh every inch of the way. He then slid his hand back down and noted how tight her shorts were. He briefly tried to dig his fingers beneath them at the bottom, but it proved no use.

His gaze now turned back to her beautiful and soft face. Like Brooke, Brittany had a small nose and small lips. There was no feature about her face which stood out above any others; no overly-prominent cheekbones, no big or sparkling eyes. Instead, Brittany and Brooke had the types of faces that looked absolutely gorgeous when you put all their features together. It was a natural beauty, and even though their skin was remarkably unblemished it was plain for anyone to see that there was absolutely no make-up involved.

Coach Dick gauged Brittany's facial expressions. They seemed to be taking a calmer turn. He rubbed her leg up and down, as though comforting her and trying to take her into a state of relaxation. He resisted the urge to reach for her big breasts; he did not want to alarm her too much the way he had Brooke.

As Brittany finally seemed to be getting back to a normal state, the coached opted to take his hands off her and rid himself of his shirt. Rather than Brittany getting topless, he thought it a better approach for him to be topless. With any luck, Brittany might feel a little more comfortable with the nudity and do with him what Brooke hadn't done.

Brittany watched as her handsome coach lifted his shirt up and over his head, revealing a non-surprisingly toned body. Where Coach Blue's tone came as somewhat of a surprise, her new coach's body was much more...confident in itself. He simply had features that Coach Blue did not have.

Brittany found her eyes wandering his chest like a playground, and she quickly averted them as he once more loomed over her.

"Are you ready to start? For real this time?" he asked of her as his face neared her blonde head.

Brittany did not answer, nor did she respond by nodding her head. She simply turned so that his lips were facing her hair and ear.

"I want you to kiss me, like we did a while ago." The coach continued, his face curving around her head.

"Ugh..." Brittany said. "Do I...have to?"

"Yes." Coach Dick replied. "For at least a few minutes."

Brittany scrunched her face up momentarily as she felt her coach's breath engulfing her. A moment later she could feel his lips nearing hers, and she puckered hers and met his kiss. The room became filled with the passionate sounds of lip-smacking, and this time Brittany did not hesitate to use her tongue. As she French-kissed her new coach she could not help but think that kissing had not been like this with Coach Blue. It was true that she found Coach Dick to be slightly more attractive, but for some reason he just wasn't as good a kisser.