To Bask in Breastford Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're unbearable." Brittany said from the middle of the room, her arms still crossed over her massive chest.

She watched her coach pull something out from behind his desk; it was the water bottle he had drank from at the beginning of their session. Her eyes were glued to the despicable man on the far end of the room as he thirstily drank from the container. The blue contents spilled over his mouth and dripped over his chin on to his shirt as he gulped and gulped. She could see the muscles in his throat working to swallow. When he was finished he wiped his mouth with the back of his forearm like some sort of behemoth barbarian, and then he crushed the bottle at its midsection with his hand and tossed it aside where it hit the floor and rolled until it hit the wall.

"And you're also disgusting." She added after watching the coach's thirsty display.

Her eyes remained on him as the coach stepped out from behind his desk and began making his way over to her. She could feel his eyes trailing all over her body as though his vision was emanating heat. She would have blushed if not for the circumstances.

Coach Dick had given up all hope of accomplishing his goals. That last little explosive mishap of his had ensured he would not be appealing to Brittany's good side at all today. Luckily for him he was going to have plenty of opportunities to do so in the future. He figured a few more private sessions with each individual girl would be adequate enough to secure a busty threesome in the near future, perhaps even next week. He was even contemplating giving the girls the day off tomorrow as a show of good faith before pounding them into next week the day after.

For the time being, however, Brittany Bust and her giant hooters were standing before him ready to advance; a little reluctant, yes, but still absolutely willing to give themselves up. Well, maybe her twins weren't exactly ready, but he figured he didn't really need to see them today. He could hold off on playing with those boobs for at least one more day.

"You'll have to excuse my erection..." the coach said as he and his bulge made their appearances form behind his desk. "It's not exactly as big as it should be but, hey, I did just blow a load after all."

At this Brittany's mouth grew agape once more, and her eyes opened wide as though she were awestruck. Her coach had gone from completely flaccid to rock hard and raging in nothing flat, and it hadn't even been ten minutes yet.

"What??" Brittany stuttered, befuddled. "That's...how did you...! I thought you said it hurt!"

"Oh, it does." The horny coach said as he made his way over to the busty blonde. "That's why I'll be letting it out soon."

"Uhch!" Brittany said in disbelief. She wasn't unbelieving of the situation at hand so much as she was of her coach's attitude. She had never seen someone act with as much arrogance as he now showcased.

Brittany was wary as her new basketball coach slowly made his way over. She hugged her chest tight and tensed up for a moment as the heat from their bodies collided and his bulge brushed against her leg. She let out a quick sound of surprise and disgust as the eager coach stepped around her and took a position at her backside.

His hands reached around to her hips, and they lightly brushed passed them and rubbed her shorts as they softly rubbed her thighs. His fingers trailed over their bottom hems and touched her bare legs. Brittany's shorts were very form-fitting for a pair of gym shorts, and he had been aching to touch her beautiful legs all session.

The blonde teen tried to relax as best she could while Coach Dick felt up her smooth, unblemished limbs. She could feel his forearms and biceps against her own arms as he reached around and touched her bare thighs. His fingers danced around the bottom hems of her shorts, and even darted underneath it a few times. Not an easy feat considering how tightly her shorts hugged her. She was so focused on his hands that she didn't even notice when he stepped forward and pressed his bulge against her from behind.

The coach moaned next to her ear as he brought his head down to her shoulder. He brought one of his hands to the side of her face and gently pulled the stray hair from it and flung it past her shoulder and around her back. He then brought his lips to her neck and planted a soft kiss on her as he pressed his bulge into her butt from behind.

"Uh..........." the blonde moaned as Coach Dick's hands pressed against her thighs. He pulled her towards him as he humped back against her, rubbing his dick against her beautiful posterior through all their clothing.

"Mmmmm...." The coach moaned into her ear as he dry-humped her from behind.

He could feel her buns rubbing his cock as he pushed to and fro against her body. Brittany's entire upper body was moving without any abandon as she was much too busy trying to keep her arms folded over her massive chest. The wanting coach couldn't help but peer at her arms and tits over her shoulder.

Brittany was moaning and making cute little conservatively sexual sounds as she felt her coach pounding her butt from behind. She could not believe how hard his dick felt. She was only feeling it on the crevice of butt...through her shorts...and she could already tell that the horny coach was just beginning to get worked up.

Coach Dick felt his hands rubbing up her thighs once again. A second later they were on her waist, and a second after that they were trailing up her abdomen to her chest. His hands rested on her soft, petite arms as he continued to hump her ass provocatively.

Brittany peered down at her chest and watched her coach's hands on her arms. She saw them move their way up, and she adjusted her arms accordingly so as to block his grasp from any part of her rack; she didn't want them anywhere near her tits.

Disappointed, the coach let his hands move higher on her chest.

Brittany didn't bother to adjust her own hands, this time. They were already covering the most vital part of her boobs, and she didn't think Coach Dick would get much from feeling up what was practically her clavicle.

Coach Dick let his fingers trail to the unblocked portions of her breasts. He could feel the area on her chest which led to the two soft, highly sought-after mammaries; but beyond that there wasn't much he could make out. He could make out a very small part of her cleavage, very small...and that was an incredible notion in itself considering both Brittany and Brooke had insane amounts of cleavage.

Frustrated at his failure to really feel up her boobs the coach placed his hands at her waist and gripped her hard. He let out a frustrated exclamation as his fingers dug under the hem of her shorts.

"Awh FUCK THIS!!" he yelled. "Let's just FUCK!"

And with that he hurriedly pulled the blonde's shorts down in one motion. He was surprised to see Brittany wearing a pair of thong panties, but he did not stop to admire them as his fingers grasped the piece of cloth and yanked it down her legs.

"Eek!" Brittany said in shock. She had had her legs spread partly up until now, but Coach Dick's sudden discarding of her underwear had caused her to bring them together.

Coach Dick admired her beautiful posterior as he stared at the bare-bottomed blonde. He stood up behind her once again and pulled his shorts down. His cock sprung free, and Brittany felt it slap against her right cheek as the hurried coach positioned himself properly behind her. He took his cock in hand and guided it to her slit.

Brittany felt her womanhood being tickled by the tip of his hard member, and she began to have second thoughts.

"Coach Dick..." she said. "I...I really don't think tha-EEEK!!"

The busty blonde teen let out a large yelp as she suddenly felt something hard penetrate her. The overly-eager coach had shoved his tip into her, and was trying to shove more of his cock in to boot.

"UH!" she moaned as her coach managed to shove a bit more of his cock into her.

Coach Dick was gripping her hard around the waist, and pulling her into him as hard as he could. He was puffing his chest out, and his muscles could be seen tensing up as he forcefully shoved his cock into his busty student. Brittany was still wet from their little rendezvous on the couch, but even with all the extra lubricant it was a task of hard labor trying to penetrate her completely...or even partially for that matter.

"UH! FUCK!" the coach moaned as he managed to get half his cock surrounded by her warm, wet tunnel. "YOU BREASTFORD BABES ARE SO FUCKING TIGHT!!"

"UHHHH!" Brittany moaned. "UHHHHHH!"

Coach Dick was sweating as he repeatedly bucked his hips back and forth; thrusting his dick in and out of Brittany fast and hard. He was grunting and breathing heavy. Brittany could feel his breath on her neck as he struggled behind her, but more intrusively she could feel his hard cock throb and pulse against her insides. She would feel his hard dick slide out of her like a snake slithering out of its hole, but just before its head exited she would feel it forcibly slam its way back in; and she would moan each time he slammed it in her.

"UHHHH.......UH! UH! UHHHHHHHH!"

"Oh man, Brittany...you're so tight!" the coach moaned as his dick struggled to warm itself in her love tunnel. The coach was so infused with the idea of sticking his entire cock into her that he did not notice Brittany's hands had left her tits. In fact, one of her hands was resting on the side of his face; idly holding him in place at her shoulder as he tried to fuck her as hard as he could. "Mmm...erg! Uh...uh fuck!"

Brittany was letting out small yelps similar to the ones Brooke made. Brittany's, however, had more of an upward inflection added to them. She sounded more orgasmic, and less like she was working out.

"UH!" she moaned again. "UH! UH! UH!"

After a full twenty minutes of trying to get more penetration the eager coach decided to take a different approach.

"Bend over!" he barked, pressing his hand against Brittany's back.

"UH! UH! HUH!" Brittany moaned, not sure of what the coach was asking.

"Bend over!!" the coach ordered again. "Put your hands on the desk..."

A little confused, Brittany let her arms fall to her sides. She began to move her legs and readjust herself according to what her coach wanted.

Coach Dick watched her shift around from behind. He looked toward the ceiling and let out a sigh of pleasure when he felt Brittany's vag working his cock for him as she shifted around.

A moment later Brittany reached out for the edge of her coach's desk. Her hands rested on its cold, hard surface and she bent over; letting most of her weight rest on her hands.

"Uhhhhhh....."the coach moaned as he enjoyed the sight and sensation. He, too, began readjusting himself for maximum thrusting. He took a couple of small steps forward, causing the busty blonde to do so as well and her arms to bend slightly as she moved closer to the desk. When he was finished he gripped Brittany by the waist once more and began thrusting into her with more excitement and enthusiasm than before.

"UH!!!!" Brittany moaned right from the start. "UH! UH! UHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She hadn't expected things to take off so vigorously.

"Yeah, baby!" the coach exclaimed. "Your pussy feels so nice around my cock, Brittany!"

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!"

Coach Dick continued to thrust into her as hard as he could. He took note of how Brittany's rack jutted just inches from the edge of his desk when she was idle, but when he thrusted into her and forced her forward her chest would easily cross that line. The view from the other side of his desk must have been an amazing one.

After another twenty minutes of hard thrusting, Coach Dick could feel he was finally beginning to make some progress. He could feel Brittany's body about to cave in any minute now.

"So...close!" he moaned between thrusts. "C'mon, Brittany! C'mon you busty babe!!"

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UHHHHHHH!!!"

"That's it, Brit! Almost there.....open up those walls! And...let...me...IN!!!"

"UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Brittany moaned as the coach succeeded in shoving his entire cock into her.

"OH SHIT! OH FUCK!" the coach moaned. "SO FUCKING TIGHT!!"

"UHHHH! UHHHHH! UHHHHHHHH!" Brittany yelped as her coach began thrusting his entire length into her.

"YEAHHHHHH!!" the horny coach yelled as he gripped her hard by the waist and began pounding her hard. "SO FUCKING TIGHT! TAKE IT, BRIT! TAKE IT BRIT! TAKE IT BRIT!!!"

"UHHHH!" Brittany yelled, her eyes wide and her pussy being stretched. "UH! UH! UH! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Coach Dick reached for her hair and grabbed it by the handful. He pulled on it hard, forcing the busty blonde to arch her back and raise her head. He used her hair as leverage to fuck her harder and faster...and he rode that pony hard for the next twenty minutes.

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UHHHHH! UH! UH! UH! UH!"

"Uhhhhhhhh........" the coach moaned as he thrusted his pelvis to and fro. The room was filled with the sound of flesh on flesh as the two fucked hard for another period of time. After this initial full-on sexing, Coach Dick's stamina began to wear down. His humping began to slow, and he slowed his entire pace for a much needed break.

Both were panting hard. Brittany's head was resting on the cold surface of the desk. Her backside was sore from all the pounding Coach Dick's abs and pelvis and balls had given it. Her hair was draped all around her and was swaying to and fro as she breathed hard and let out long, deep sighs of weary.

"Oh man!" Coach Dick said. "We've probably been here for hours...I could go all night!"

Brittany didn't respond as she was still busy catching her breath. She barely had time to recover, though, as she felt her coach's hands upon her waist yet again. She felt them slide up to her abdomen, and then he lifted her from her bending position and brought her to a standing one. Standing up once more, he once again removed her hair from the side of her face and planted a kiss on her neck...this time with his cock fully buried in her cunt.

He lightly bucked back and forth, fucking her softly as he held her against him and kissed her.

"Uhhh.......uhhhhh........uhhhhhhhh....." the busty blonde moaned.

"Oh yeah..." the coach moaned into her ear. "Lift up your hands...put them over your head..."

Brittany did as her coach wanted and lifted her arms up and over her head. She felt his hands leave her waist for a brief moment. In the next moment she felt her shirt being lifted off her chest as he pulled the bottom up and over her upper body. She immediately brought her arms back down and bent her elbows, but it was too late. The fabric easily slid past her elbows and up her arms as Coach Dick was finally pulling the fabric over her head. She felt the shirt's neckline flow through her hair, and a second later her bra was visible yet again.

Coach Dick hurriedly tossed the shirt across the room to provide the busty blonde with difficult access to it. He then brought his hands around her body and to her chest.

Realizing she had missed her chance to block him once, Brittany hurriedly bent back down and let her chest collide with the desk.

Unable to grab at her heaving tits, Coach Dick took this as his cue to resume the fucking.

Brittany was once again moaning as her bra-clad chest slid back and forth over her coach's desk.

"UH!" she yelped. "UH! UH! UH!"

"Yeah, that's it!" Coach Dick bellowed. "Take it, you busty babe! Take it! Take it!"

"Uhhhhhhhh....." Brittany moaned. "Uhhhhhhh.....uh!"

"TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT YOU BIG-TITTED BABE!! MAKE ME BUST A NUT!!"

"UH! UH! UHHHH! UHHHHH! UH! UH! UH!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............" the coach moaned as he slid his hand along the small of Brittany's bare back. He smoothed out her back with his palm, and then his fingers slid up to the back of her bra. He grabbed at the strap and began tugging on it, using it to pull the blonde teen against his cock harder.

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!" Brittany moaned as her buns crashed against her coach's thighs. Her upper body was being forced to thrust out as Coach Dick tugged at her bra from behind.

In one quick motion she felt her body being pulled to a standing position once more. She was immediately brought upright as Coach Dick stood her up by her bra. His other hand immediately shot out around her and grabbed hold of her right breast.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the blonde moaned as her coach squeezed the big tit and gave her a particularly hard thrust.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck...." The horny coach moaned as he squeezed and fondled her giant jug through her bra. "Goddamn, Brittany! This melon of yours feels so big and juicy!"

"UH!" the blonde yelped. "UH! UH!"

With his other hand, Coach Dick now reached out and grabbed hold of her left jug. He took hold of both the jiggling melons and began kneading them and squeezing them simultaneously.

"Fuck yeah, Brit! Your tits are so fucking BIG! I can't believe I'm finally squeezing these 34DDDs!!"

"UHHHHH! UHHHHH!"

Coach Dick's hands moved over every inch of her massive breasts. He took hold of them form underneath and jiggled them around in his hands, until he made a new discovery. His index fingers were busy caressing the swell of her busty bosoms when he noticed that her nipples were hard.

"Fuck yes!!!!" the horny coach whooped. "Feel those fucking nipples, baby!!! Your nipples are so fucking hard!!!"

"UH!" was all Brittany could say. "UH! UH! UH!"

The coach then took hold of her huge tits and gripped them securely. He began pulling her into him by her tits, using them to ram his cock into her as hard and fast as he possible could.

"YEAHHHH!!" he hollered. "JUST LIKE THAT YOU BIG TITTY BABE! TAKE MY BIG POWERFUL COCK WHILE I SQUEEZE THOSE MASSIVE 34DDDs!!"

"UH!" Brittany moaned in response. "UHHHH! UHHHH! UHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"OH FUCK!! SO CLOSE...KEEP GOING BRIT!! MAKE ME BUST A NUT WITH THOSE MASSIVE DDD HOOTERS!!!"

"UHHHHHHHHHHHH! UH! UH!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Brittany could feel his cock pulsing and throbbing hard inside her. It was throbbing harder than it had been all day.

"OH SHIT! HERE IT CUMS, BRIT! GET READY!"

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the busty blonde moaned as her coach gave her one last, final thrust. "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Coach Dick hurriedly pulled out from his student and took his dick in hand. He began stroking it over Brittany's rear as he slapped her middle section trying to get her to turn around.

"Turn over!" he said, hurriedly and abruptly. "Turn over, quick! Let me cum all over those......BIG BOOBS!"

Brittany paid his request no heed, and instead bent over once more on top of his desk. Her breasts collided with the surface once again, shielding them from Coach Dick's grasp...and penis.

"FUCK!!!" the coach yelled, frustrated. He stopped stroking his cock and let it rest atop Brittany's butt. It comfortably slid into the crevice of her buns while he bent over and reached around in an effort to grab the busty blonde's huge tits.

His first shot erupted from between her buns as he fumbled around with her chest and his desk, trying to force his hands between them.

"OHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!" he moaned as his shot fired and landed on the small of her back. Up front he could make out all sorts of boobflesh on the tips of his fingers, but it seemed impossible to properly grab hold of her mouth-watering melons.

"UHH!" Brittany moaned as she felt the hot liquid spray her back.

Coach Dick's second shot fired, and this time it came right back down and landed on her right bun. It drizzled down her beautiful rear and left a streak of semen on her leg's backside.

"UHHHHHHHH!" Brittany moaned again.

Before his next shot fired, Coach Dick managed to squeeze his hands between Brittany's giant boobs and his desk. The heavy mounds of meat filled his hands as he happily struggled to stretch them around their sheer size. He squeezed her giant hooters with relief and satisfaction as his next shots fired all over her backside.