To Bask in Breastford Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke was pulling her shirt up and over her head. Coach Dick watched in awe as her blue bikini top came into view. The top had a sort of shiny luster to it; it reminded him of silk. Brooke's huge breasts were straining to be freed as they pushed and pushed against the aching top. Coach Dick's eyes widened as he got a terrific view of her cleavage as she bent over and pulled her shorts down, revealing a matching blue bottom.

Next to her Brittany had rid herself of her shirt as well. Coach Dick felt his cock throb as he caught sight of her yellow bikini. The two bikinis seemed to be made of the same material; each one giving off its own shiny light like a beacon guiding him home. Brittany's massive rack made his cock throb even harder as she, too, now bent over and stripped down to only her bikini.

The two girls turned around and began having a conversation, and Coach Dick could see each girl's buns were wrestling with each other over their bottoms. They weren't exactly wearing thongs, but the material was so scrunched up that it didn't leave much to the imagination. What's more is that the girls weren't doing anything about it.

The horny coach reached down to his swim shorts and began rubbing his quickly-hardening cock. He was already almost at full erection, and it looked even bigger than usual as he was not wearing any type of underwear. Realizing what had to be done, he quickly took his hand off his bulge and turned back around the corner. He pressed his back up against the wall and breathed heavy as he tried to calm himself down. He managed to do so, just enough so that he could walk without any embarrassment. The huge bulge in his shorts, however, was still clearly visible.

"So...what do ya think?" Brooke asked as she turned to her friend and threw her arms out.

"It's..it's a hot tub!" Brittany said with a big smile.

Brooke was, indeed, motioning to an in-ground hot tub. The coach's backyard was apparently separated by an indoor pool. While the girls had been swimming and enjoying themselves in part of his backyard, this section had been completely unclaimed.

"That's right!" Brooke said, motioning to the bubbling water as though she had just made a huge discovery. "While everyone else was swimming I was busy trying to look through the glass. But, I don't know, I guess that glass is like a special type of glass. Everything looked blurry! But I guess I could tell what it was because I've actually seen one before..."

"You have?" Brittany asked, surprised. "You've never told me that! Where did you see one??"

"At Nina's." Brooke said, matter-of-factly.

"No...way!" Brittany said, a smile forming across her face. "Miss Knockers has a hot tub??"

"Mhm." Brooke said. "And Nina hasn't told a soul."

"How did you find out?" Brittany asked, intrigued.

Brooke walked a little closer to the tub and turned around to face her friend.

"I went snooping." She said with a smile and a wink.

Brittany gave a cute little laugh.

"Wow you're more nosy than I thought!"

"Mhm!" Brooke smiled. "So...what do you say?"

Brittany looked a little uneasy as her friend questioned her about getting in.

"Is this why we didn't go swimming with the other girls?" she asked.

"Yeah." Brooke said. "Well that, and...who wants to go swimming with that bastard coach of ours?"

Brittany laughed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right!" she said.

She watched as Brooke daintily stepped into the water. She took hold of the handrail and began stepping down the three or four small steps that led deeper and deeper. Soon her tummy was submerged, and a second later she stepped on to the floor of the tub and she was swallowed up to her neck.

"It's...so warm!" Brooke said. "It feels so good!"

Brittany smiled at her friend. She shook her head playfully and then stepped into the water as well. Within moments she could feel the warm water rushing around her. The jets caused the water to flow, which in turn caused her rack to jiggle and sway with the water's current.

The two girls basked in the feeling of the warm water as they stood at the center of the hot tub, only their faces visible. Their long, blonde hair was completely submerged as they stared up and enjoyed the warm jets.

After a while they made their way to the tub's edge. The entire tub had a single step which ran along the entire edge to serve as a place to sit, so the two girls did exactly that. They're massive racks splashed above the water as they climbed into their seats and turned their bodies so their backs were on the tub's wall. Their breasts swayed to and fro lightly form within their bikini tops just above the water as they moved with the water's flow.

Each girl leaned against the tub and threw her head back in relaxation, closing their eyes in pure ecstasy.

"Brooke?" Brittany asked.

"Yeah?" Brooke replied.

Brittany hesitated before asking her next question.

"Why are we here?"

"Cause this is fun!" Brooke said, adjusting herself more comfortably.

"Yeah, but..." Brittany began. "Shouldn't we...not be here? At his house?"

"Well, probably not." Brooke said. "But it's fine for now because all the other girls are here."

"Yeah...I guess so."

"Besides..." Brooke said. "You did tell him about the loophole, right?"

Brittany did not hesitate this time.

"Yeah, I did! Just like you told me to."

"Okay...then we have nothing to worry about." Brooke replied.

"Ummm...." Her friend said.

Brooke sighed. She turned to the side and climbed off from her seat. She made her way to the far end of the tub and pulled a bottle from the ground above her on the tub's edge. She then made her way back to her previous position and turned so that she was facing her friend.

"Look." She said, showcasing the bottle.

Brittany brought her head down and gazed at the bottle in her friend's hand.

"What is it?" she asked.

Brooke smiled as she raised her eyebrows at her friend for a brief moment.

"It's wine." She said.

"Whoa..." Brittany gasped. "You mean, like the stuff our moms are always drinking?"

"Yup, that's right!"

"Where did you get it??" Brittany asked.

Brooke had a smug look on her face.

"I found it inside just after we got here, while everyone else was outside."

Brittany let out a small gasp.

"That's...Coach Dick's??" she asked.

"Yeahuh." Brooke replied. She then put on a more serious face. "We should drink it."

"I don't know..." Brittany said. "What if he finds out?"

"He's not gonna find out." Brooke said. "Besides, even if he does...I think he owes us this much. After all the gross things he's done."

"Yeah...I don't know. Maybe you're right." Brittany said.

"So...." Brooke said as she gestured behind her friend. "Hand me those two glasses over there."

Brittany turned around and was surprised to find two glasses sitting on the edge she had not noticed before. Her better judgment caught up with her as she reached for them, however, and she realized that Brooke must have brought them out of the house along with the bottle of wine.

She handed the two wine glasses to her friend who immediately placed them on the outer border of the tub. Brittany then watched as she uncorked the wine bottle.

"How did you learn how to do that?" Brittany asked of her.

"I've watched my mom do it." Brooke answered as she began pouring wine into the two glasses. When she was finished she set the bottle aside and handed a full glass to Brittany, and then she took a glass into her own small hand.

The two girls held their glasses from the bottom of the arch. They had them poised over the water as they once again lean back against the wall and relaxed.

"Are you sure we should drink?" Brittany asked. "I don't want anything bad to happen..."

"It'll be fine." Brooke said. "We've both had wine before, and we're fine."

Brittany shrugged as she thought back to the time when she and her best friend had snuck a drink. They had been so scared that their mothers would find out that they never did it again.

Brooke then brought the glass to her lips, indicating to Brittany that she should do so as well. The two girls shared a quick glance as they each felt the aroma of the wine tickling their senses, and then (as though on a timer) they each took a small sip.

Brittany brought the glass down from her mouth at the same time Brooke did. Brooke licked her lips as she broke down the taste.

"It tastes a little different," she said. "But it's still just as sweet as ever!"

"Mhm!" Brittany said as the two girls took another sip.

* * * * * * *

Coach Daniel Dick had gone back inside to try to get a handle on things. It was still before the party's allotted ending time, and things didn't seem to be dying down anytime soon. Deciding to sneak another peak at the busty duo and their huge, bikini-clad bosoms he began to make a second trip to the backyard.

As he made his way through the kitchen Mary Mammaries stepped in front of him.

"Hi, Coach!" she said. "Greeeeeeeat party!"

"What?" Coach Dick said, preoccupied with the hallway ahead. "Oh, yeah thank you. If you'll just excuse me...I have to-"

"Find your assistant coach?"

Surprised, Coach Dick turned around and saw Gretchen Swanson stepping toward him. She was one of the few girls still showing off her bust in a bikini top. The rest had opted to put their clothes back on.

"You don't know where he might be, do you?" Gretchen asked of him.

"No..." Coach Dick said, peering at Gretchen suspiciously. "Why?"

"No reason..." the brunette said casually. "I just noticed he wasn't here."

Mary began to speak, but Coach Dick was too preoccupied with getting to the backyard. He was peering down the hallway as though it was the Stairway to Heaven. As Mary jabbered on, he decided that he could no longer take it and put his hand on her shoulder.

"...so that's why I was thinking that I should stay on the first team, and if all the other plays I do for you-"

"Mary..." Coach Dick interrupted. "That all sounds...great. But...it's getting late. I think it's time for this party to end."

"Oh." Mary said with slight disappointment. "Okay then."

He then turned to Gretchen and spoke to the two girls simultaneously.

"Would you two help me round everyone up?" he asked.

* * * * * * *

"Whoa..." Brittany said. "I can't believe we're on our second glass! The bottle looks like it hasn't even been touched!"

"I know!" Brooke replied. "But it's soooo yummy..."

"Mhm!" Brittany said. "Whoa!"

"What?" Brooke asked as she looked at her friend.

"My...my head is spinning!" Brittany giggled.

Brooke laughed along with her.

"Mine too! I think we need another glass..."

"Mhm!" Brittany responded.

The two girls were too busy partaking in the wine that they had not noticed Coach Dick opening the backdoor, stepping out, and quietly closing it shut. He viewed the two busty teens from a distance and saw the two wine glasses in their hands. He lifted his shirt up and off his body as he began walking over to the tub where the two busty teens sat. He stopped a few feet away from them wearing nothing but his swim shorts and stared down over their heads to the big, heaving breasts that were jutting out far into the water.

Brittany and Brooke had, apparently, just started drinking another glass of wine. They were busy laughing in between sips when all of a sudden Brooke felt a short gust of wind hit her. Since the lower part of her body was drenched in warm water the gust hit her upper body hard and made her shiver. The two girls suddenly became aware that someone was standing at the foot of the hot tub right next to them, and they saw a man's feet plant themselves between them.

"Whoa!" Brittany said as she backed away and looked up.

Brooke did so as well, and she was surprised to find Coach Dick standing above them...shirtless. The two girls could also see that he had a huge erection...it was jutting out from his body seemingly as far as their own breasts jutted out from their bods. The horny coach was staring down at them hungrily as he stood above them.

"Well, well." He said, looking down at the shocked looks of surprise written across their faces. "You girls won't mind if I join you?"

"Ew." Brooke said as Coach Dick took his first step into the tub.

The two beauties immediately backed away from him and sat themselves across from each other at opposite ends of the hot tub. They watched as Coach Dick seated himself comfortably where they had been sitting previously, and the coach then put his arms up on the outer edge of the tub as a look of pure relaxation draped across his face.

"What are you doing here?" Brooke asked, conceitedly.

"What do you mean?" Coach Dick said. "This is my house. This is my tub."

"Yeah, but....we were already here!" Brittany stated.

"So don't let me stop you..." Coach Dick said as his eyes noticed the bottle of wine not far from him. The girls watched as he slowly reached for it. "...and this is my wine..."

Brooke and Brittany watched as their coach took a long swig from the wine bottle. They held their glasses above the water; their bodies and boobs swaying while Coach Dick brought the bottle down from his lips.

"That's good wine." He said as he set the bottle back down. "I see you girls raided my house."

At this, Brooke fixed her posture, or at least tried to fix it as best she could while sitting down in a hot tub.

"It was already here." She said, snootily.

"Funny..." Coach Dick said. "I don't remember leaving it here."

"Well...it was!" Brittany said. "And we thought it was here for everyone and we're everyone!"

Coach Dick could hear in her voice that the wine was beginning to take effect. The girls couldn't have been but on their second glass, but with their body weights that was more than enough for the wine to subdue them. It was only a matter of time.

"And yooooou..." Brittany said as she lazily pointed a finger at the coach and let it fall. "You can't do anything with us."

"Is that so?" Coach Dick asked, smugly.

"Yeah..." Brooke said. "That is soooo so."

"Hm." The coach said. "Why don't I pour you girls another glass of wine?"

* * * * * * *

Wine was beginning to take effect in another part of town. At the Biguns household three empty glasses sat atop a coffee table before three pairs of knees. Two of those pairs belonged to Barbara Biguns and her friend Beth Bust. They sat on either side of the sofa. The third pair of knees belonged to the overly zealous Coach Steven Blue, who sat between the two beautiful mothers with their big breasts pressing against his chest as they passionately made out.

Coach Blue's dick was throbbing in his pants as he reached for Beth's massive pair of hooters on his right. His hand stretched around one of the giant orbs through her sweater and squeezed, squeezed as though he were juicing a fruit. He pried his lips off Beth for a moment and turned to Barbara, who immediately pressed hers against his. As he began kissing with the second busty MILF his hand reached for her big tits and began fondling each one through her sweater as well.

Barbara was delayed, however, as she heard a knock on the door.

"Goottta...mget...door!" she moaned into his mouth as he mauled her big tits with his hands.

Coach Blue grunted, then immediately turned back to Beth and took hold of her tits.

As Barbara got up to answer the door, Coach Blue reached for her friend's big jugs with both hands. Beth let a small squeal escape her lips as the eager coach brought his head down to her chest. He pressed his face into her cleavage and rubbed at her boobs with it over and over.

"Ohhh....fuck yeahhhhhh...." He moaned. He then took hold of her boobs with his hands again and pushed her down into a lying position. He quickly straddled her and placed his bulge atop her giant rack. He held his erection down with his hands as he began scraping his pants across her sweater, titfucking her with all their clothes on.

Beth lay back and craned her head to the side as Coach Blue rubbed his cock over her boobs. She watched as Barbara came back into the room shaking her head.

"Just...an unwanted guest." She said.

Coach Blue heard her speak, and one moment later he climbed off of Beth's huge rack. He took his previous position on the sofa as Beth sat up and Barbara took her seat once again. He placed his hands around the small of their backs and lowered himself in his seat until his head was level with their chests.

"Smother me with those huge boobs, ladies!" he said as he began applying pressure to their backs.

He moaned as both of the mega-mammed MILFs pressed their giant tits together around his head. They began rubbing his face all over with their huge racks, making sure to smother him between them.

"Ohhhhhh.....yessssss......!" The coach moaned from between their heaving racks as the two chesty women rubbed their boobs all over his face. "You busty babes have such big, beautiful BOOBS!"

"STEVEN!!"

Coach Blue was too busy enjoying the feel of four big breasts in his face to notice that someone had called his name. He was forced to find out who it was, however, since the big breasts in his face stopped pressing as Barbara and Beth pulled away.

Disappointed, he resigned to find out who had called his name...and he was shocked to see his wife standing in the room.

"Steven Blue!" she said angrily. "WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU DOING??"

Coach Blue, still shocked at his wife's presence, looked from the MILF on his right to the MILF on his left. Neither one offered him any sort of help as they did their best to subtly fix their hair and clothing.

"Uhmmm...baby!" he said. "It's not what it looks like!"

He realized it was stupid as soon as he said it. That line was always so cliché. Laura crossed her arms over her chest and stared down at him in anger.

"Honey!" the coach said. "We were just discussing...school matters, that's all!"

"Steven...get in the car." His wife said.

"But...sweetie...I-"

"Get in the car NOW Steven!" she blurted out.

Disappointed and frustrated, the coach finally stood up and began walking out of the room.

"Laura..." Barbara said. "He's telling the truth."

"You stay out of this!" the coach's wife spat as she pointed a finger at Barbara. "The both of you...stay away from my husband."

And with that threat she turned around and followed her husband out the door.

* * * * * * *

Coach Dick had his arms resting on either side of him above the water comfortably as the busty duo chattered drunkenly. Even in their inebriated state the girls still found ways to isolate him. Whenever he would try to get in on the conversation they would simply stop speaking for a moment, and then change the subject or burst out laughing.

He was beginning to see the downside to being with two teenage girls...even those as curvaceous as Brooke and Brittany. He wasn't sure if he could continue listening to their mundane chatter, so he reached for the bottle of wine once more and took a long swig. As he was setting the bottle down the movements of the water flowing caused his body to sway, which, in turn, almost caused him to drop the bottle.

Realizing that he needed to protect his only ticket into the girls' bras he opened a latch with his right hand and accessed the tub's control setting. He adjusted them so that the jets turned off, and this caused the girls to grow confused.

"Heeeeyyy!" Brittany said. "What happened??"

"What...Coach Dick? What'd you do?" Brooke added.

"What?" the coach asked, genuinely surprised at their reaction. A light bulb went off in his head however, and he began to hatch a plan. "Oh...I think I accidentally...turned the hot tub's lever with my leg!"

"Whaaaaat..." Brittany asked, her wine splashing out of her glass as she moved. She realized that she had spilled and burst out laughing.