To Bask in Breastford Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's nothing wrong..." he said, speaking to both girls. "There's just too much weight in the hot tub."

"Huh?" Brittany asked, genuinely. "Too much weight?"

"That's right." Their coach responded. He then reached under the surfaces of the water and pulled his swim shorts out from under him. He held them up for the girls to see, and surprisingly they did not become alarmed. "This makes the water flow better..."

He visibly threw his shorts over the edge and let them hang.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." he moaned as he leaned back. In the process, he adjusted the tub's setting to a low one.

The girls gave sounds of "oohhs" and "ahhs" as they felt the jets begin shooting at a softer rate.

"How come it's not shooting like before?" Brooke asked.

Coach Dick looked down through the water to his rapidly growing cock.

"Oh...it will be..." he said, staring down at his erection. "It'll shoot harder than ever...as soon as you two busty babes take off those bikinis!"

The two basktetballers did not react the way he had expected them to. Although they did become confused they did not sneer in disgust or call him a pig.

"Our bikinis?!" Brooke asked. "Whyyyyyyyy..."

"Oh you know..." Coach Dick explained. "Clothing soaks up water and makes it heavier in here..."

"Then why don't you just get out?" Brooke asked, coaxing a very meaningless shrug from Brittany.

Coach Dick cleared his throat as he tried to think of a rebuttal.

"Well...erm...this is my hot tub!" he said. "If anything, you girls should get out!"

He hesitated as he thought that he probably hadn't chosen the best group of words. What would happen if the two girls decided to take him up on his offer?

"Nooooo..." Brittany said. "We're not ready to get out yet!"

"Then lose some weight." He said, staring at both girls sincerely.

Brittany turned her eyes to her friend who gave her the same meaningless hug Brittany had given her. Coach Dick watched as the busty duo crouched down until their shoulders and necks were practically submerged, and then a few moments later he watched as both girls revealed the fact they were nude by pulling their bikini bottoms out of the water.

"Wow..........!" He gasped as he stared at Brooke as she dangled her blue bottoms above the surface of the water, dripping wet. He turned his gaze to Brittany, who was also letting her yellow bottoms dangle from her hand daintily. Each girl turned slightly and hung their discarded articles of clothing over the edge of the hot tub.

Coach Dick's eyes were straining (and so was his dick) as he tried to stare passed the surface of the water where the girls stood. He could make out their white skin through the rippling water, and his dick rose at the fact that the colors yellow and blue were no longer visible.

The girls went back to relaxing as they had been previously. Their coach's tub was extremely well lit, and the fact that hot water was gushing all around their bare bottoms in front of their coach's eyes apparently did not phase them. After all, it wasn't as though he could see much.

Remembering he had to keep up his charade, the eager coach's arms practically jumped out of the water. He clumsily reached for the semi-hidden control panel once more and upped the intensity of the water jets by a small amount. The girls arched their backs as they felt the jets hit them with a little more power, and Coach Dick licked his lips as he watched their massive jugs stretch their bikini tops even more.

The coach waited a few minutes before interrupting the girls' relaxation time to put the next part of his plan into motion.

"You know..." he said. "These jets can still get a lot stronger."

"They can?" Brittany said.

"How?" Brooke asked.

Coach Dick shrugged his shoulders transparently.

"Well...you could lose more weight..."

Once again the girls did not respond to his statement the way he had expected they would. The wine in their systems seemed to be calming them down as well as impairing their judgment far more than he had predicted.

"How?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah, how?" Brittany reiterated.

"Well..." the coach said. He could already feel his erection crying out for attention as he anticipated what was to come. "You girls are still both wearing parts of your bikinis. I told you to take them off."

After a moment both Brittany and Brooke found themselves staring down at their bodies; searching in their drunken minds for the subject of their coach's words. When they found it they each looked at their basketball coach with inquisitive eyes.

"Out tops?" Brooke asked. "You want us to take off our tops?"

Coach Dick adjusted himself in his sitting position as he tried to make way for his rapidly-hardening cock.

"Erm...yes." He said, partly in a question. "Yes. I mean...they are much bigger and soak up more water than your bottoms. If you babes...if you girls were to lose those this tub would become much, much, much lighter."

He noticed the looks in their eyes and saw them trying to fully process what he was saying. Fearing they might stumble on their sound minds he decided to intervene.

"And then the jets would come back on at full strength!" he threw in last minute.

Brooke and Brittany gave each other quick, reassuring looks. Then, without saying a word, they shrugged their shoulders and reached behind their backs.

Coach Dick's eyes were wide and his mouth was slowing going agape as he viewed both busty girls unsnapping their bikinis from behind. The intensity of both sounds was simultaneous, and everything was happening slowly for him as he watched their bikini straps come loose over their shoulders.

The girls then reached to their shoulders and slid their arms through the hoops of their tops.

Their horny coach threw a hand underwater and began jerking his cock while he viewed the busty show. Brooke and Brittany now had their tops being held up solely by their boobs, and his dick was straining to see the two pairs of busty melons finally bounce free. He soon got his wish as the two blonde beauties reached for the cups of their bikini tops and slowly pulled them away.

Coach Dick let out a loud, prolonged gasp as two of the biggest pairs of breasts he had ever seen revealed themselves before him. Their sheer beauty was breathtaking! Even though Brooke and Brittany were on opposite sides of the hot tub their collective presence was like an explosion rocking the entire thing. He felt the magnitude of their naked bodies travel through the water and to his body all the way down to his cock. His steel rod erected itself to its maximum capacity as he watched their big, beautiful breasts gently sway to and fro on the surface of the water. Brooke and Brittany were truly on an entirely different level whenever they were together.

"Ahhh...." He heard someone say. He wasn't sure if it was Brooke or Brittany, but he knew a sound of relief when he heard it. This abrupt sigh broke his thought process and he shook his head as he leaned back. His rock hard prick shot into the water and pointed directly up as he viewed the two busty women from a short distance.

He looked at their nipples with lustful eyes. He couldn't quite tell...but it seemed to him that both pairs of nipples were erect as well.

Brooke and Brittany were hardly paying him any heed as they casually held their bikini tops over the surface of the well-lit water. Coach Dick couldn't believe the size of their bras...but at the same time it was difficult to imagine even tops of that magnitude successfully covering their huge mountains of jug-flesh.

The two girls seemed to be acting as casually as they ever had, as though it was common place to be naked in a hot tub with their naked coach...teasing him with their perfect bodies and big breasts.

Coach Dick watched the two girls idly. He noticed how the girls became much more distant as though they were experiencing something warming. A second later, he realized that the wine had finally taken complete control...and that the busty duo was entirely open to suggestion. He couldn't believe how long it had taken him to realize it; Brittany and Brooke didn't seem all that drunk to him. They had no slurred speech, and no type of emotional outbursts other than the insatiable giggling he had grown accustomed to hearing when in the presence of teenage girls. And yet...their judgment had utterly left them.

Realizing that this was his moment the gravity of the situation almost overtook him. He decided that he could no longer take it. His cock was straining for a release. He had to go for it. Even if the busty duo said no...he would still have some nice images to carry him through the night. Either way, he had to go for broke.

"Are you girls...turned on right now?" he asked, as genuinely as he could.

Again the girls paid him zero attention as they continued to bask topless in his hot tub. The water flowed around their naked bodies sensually. They would close their eyes as though lost in thought while their bodies swayed in the water while they stood still. It became clear to the coach that the wine had just decided to go in for the kill.

"Hey!" the coach said, getting their attention. "I need...both of you girls to come here..."

The girls awoke from their drunken dazes as he splashed some water in their direction. They shook their heads and looked toward him as he spoke.

"I need both of you girls to come here...right now..." he was saying. "Toss your bikinis to the side...and come here..."

The girls glanced at each other fleetingly, as if to figure out that the other was still there, and then they threw their bikini tops over the edge of the hot tub enthusiastically.

Coach Dick watched as Brittany's bra hit the dry cement. It bounced up once and slid a few feet...well out of reach. There were two huge, circular wet spots where the bikini's cups had hit the ground.

He then turned his attention to the girls, who were now standing on either side of the tub without an article of clothing present. Only their upper bodies, shoulders, and faces were visible as they stood before him in all their glory. Their hair had been done up, and aside from a few drops here and there their heads were almost completely dried.

To his astonishment, Brooke and Brittany turned their attention to him. Each girl was looking at him as though the other was not present, and the coach suppressed the urge to moan or cry as both girls began steeping toward him. He felt as though he was in a dream; a beautiful, pornographic dream of his own creation...

"That's it, girls..." the coach said as he leaned back and relaxed as best he could in preparation of their arrival. "Toss your bras aside...and come here. Come closer girls..."

It was a beautiful sight to see the busty duo approaching him, topless and naked. Never in his life had he seen anything more beautiful, more sexy, more mouth-watering. It was almost too much to bear.

"Keep coming, girls..." the coach said as Brooke and Brittany made their way closer to him. "I want you girls to make my biggest fantasy come true..."

The two blonde teens were mute as they closed the gap between their bodies and their coach's. Brooke was slowly approaching his right, while Brittany was approaching him on the left.

"Let's do this, babes...make my biggest, horniest fantasy come true..." he said as the two girls were so close he could practically feel their tits. "Let's have a Big-Boob Threesome!"

Coach Dick's cock was throbbing on turbo-mode and he had the look of a man who was finally getting what he wanted as the two busty blonde teens nudged their bodies towards him. Within moments both girls were seated next to him; their massive chests pressing into his as they sandwiched him like a piece of meat. The horny coach threw his arms around both girls and let his hands roam their naked backs as he turned his head to Brooke and began making out with her.

Brittany could feel his hand on her smooth back as she watched her best friend and her coach lip-smack as though they had only a few minutes to do so. Brooke's mouth was moving in response to her coach's, and for a brief moment she wondered if she actually saw her friend take control of the situation.

Whatever the case she had little time to think about it as Coach Dick broke their kissing and turned his head to her. Brittany instinctively leaned in and a second later she could feel his lips on hers. Her lips melded with his as though they had been glued together, and she began chomping her jaw as she puckered and re-puckered.

Now it was Brooke's turn to watch as her best friend kissed her basketball coach. She found herself leaning in farther to try and get a better look at the action, and before she knew it Coach Dick had stopped kissing Brittany and had planted his lips on hers. She could feel how excited he was by how ruthless his lips were acting. Her guess proved correct as their coach began hurriedly turning back and forth between the two; making out with one girl and ending it only to make out with the other.

As the lucky coach switched between both pairs of lips his hands roamed around their backs and pulled them in closer. The girls could feel his fingertips digging into their flesh from around their back. His fingers were straining against the sides of their bodies as he desperately tried to reach around them and grab their boobs. After a few moments of trying and failing, the coach decided that he'd had enough. He brought his hands to Brooke's mouth-watering rack and began squeezing her big tits as he kissed her roughly.

The two began moaning into each other's mouths as the sensation excited them both. Coach Dick could feel the soft tenderness of her flesh in his palms as he massaged the giant orbs with lust and enthusiasm. After a few minutes he ceased kissing her and took solely to squeezing and playing with her big tits.

"Oh my god, Brooke...." He said as one of his squeezes made the busty blonde moan and arch her back. "These are some big-ass tits!!"

"Uhh! Uhhhhh!" Brooke moaned as the coach kneaded her big balloons. She ran her hands across her face and brushed her hair back as she arched and pressed her giant jugs of flesh into her coach's hands even more...welcoming his touch.

Coach Dick was guiding his hands over every inch of her busty bazongas. He let his index fingers slide over the swell of her round melons until they reached her areolas. He ran his fingers back and forth over the darker spots of her tits; savoring each of her tiny bumps under his touch.

Brooke took in a breath and didn't let it go. She had never had her boobs played with in such a way; with this much appreciation. A shiver ran through her body as her coach now moved his fingers across her areolas and down to her nipples. She let out a breath and took several others before moaning under her coach's fingers...the most sensitive spots of her breasts becoming his playthings.

"Uuuuhh...uuuuuuhh...uuuuuuuuhh..." she huffed.

Brittany had been watching the display with casual eyes. She now sat up on her knees and leaned so that her boobs were level with Coach Dick's face. The lucky coach turned his head and his sight was immediately filled with Brittany's bust. He dove in to her cleavage face first and began kissing and licking her all over; shaking his head from side to side occasionally as he tried his best to devour the busty blonde's gargantuan jugs.

Brittany stared down at her chest and saw her coach's ruffled hair sticking out above it. She could feel his tongue, his lips, his entire face between her big hooters...tickling them and making them jiggle. She brought her hand to his head and ran it through his hair lovingly as the coach lost himself in her cleavage. With her other hand she applied pressure to the back of his head and pulled him in deeper...pinning him between the two giant mountains of titflesh. She heard her coach moan and almost whimper as though this was something he had always wanted. She then gave a small giggle, abruptly cut it to an end, and then in all seriousness she shook her tits from side to side...slapping their breast-hungry coach with her big melons.

In Brittany's cleavage Coach Dick was having the time of his life. He couldn't believe it when he had felt Brittany's hand on the back of his head...but it was even more difficult to believe that she was now treating his face as target practice for her giant funbags. Saliva was dripping from his mouth as the busty blonde batted her big boobs across his face and berated him with her bra-busting bazongas.

All the while he had been desperately trying to keep Brooke's own pair of busty big ones in his hands, but with his head in Brittany's rack and half his body turned to her it was proving difficult to do so. He finally opted to let that dream die, and Brittany soon felt his hands on her huge breasts; kneading them and squeezing them around his head. She had to stop her boob-shaking as the coach began bouncing them around his head on his own.

Fortunately for the dream-fulfilling coach Brooke did not remain idle for long. Brittany felt vibrations on her chest as the coach gave a particularly loud moan when Brooke dunked her hand in the water and wrapped around his penis. Coach Dick was not only surprised, but extremely aroused by all that was happening right now. He wrapped his left arm around Brittany's tiny, model-like waist and hoisted her higher up on her knees; pulling her closer to him in the process.

With Brittany perfectly positioned on his left he brought his right arm around Brooke and rested his hand on her back. This gave the heavily stacked teen better access to his cock, and she did not falter for a moment as the excited coach felt her hand pumping up and down his cock at a fast pace.

"Aahhhhhhhuhhhhhhhhh!" the coach moaned while Brittany's boobs bounced in his face and he received a handjob from Brooke. He turned his head to the right and felt one of Brittany's big melons brushing across his face. Her nipple slid across his cheek, and he stopped at the peak of her swell and caught it in his mouth. He clamped his lips down on it and began sucking on her tit like a baby.

"Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh!" the blonde moaned.

Coach Dick pulled away from Brittany's chest, at last, and turned his attention to the second busty girl. Brooke was heavily focused on pumping away at his cock. Her massive rack was bouncing from her motions a centimeter above the surface of the water, and while there was no visible or audible motions coming from her hand her rack would hit the water and splash every so often.

The coach eyed her jiggling rack and pulled Brooke in closer the same way he had Brittany. Brooke stopped jerking his cock for a moment as she stood up on her knees as her friend had done on the other side of their coach. She reached underwater and grasped his rock-hard cock once more just as he buried his face in her cleavage.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....!" the coach moaned as he shook his head from side to side between Brooke's boobs. Her jiggling melons slapped against his face, and he could feel how supple and perfect they were without even using his hands. He quickly pulled away from Brooke's chest and leaned back between the two girls. "Grab that rod, babes! Both of you! Jerk me off just like you did before..."

There was a momentary pause in the action as both girls readjusted themselves on their knees. From his seated position the coach could see both of their massive racks jutting out a few inches above him. As the girls got comfortable he took this opportunity to rest his hands on their backs and guide the movements of their busty bodies. He also sat up a little higher just as the two blondes reached underwater and took hold of his cock. He moaned as they began jerking it again.